Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:59:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371069 times)
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:42:20 AM

I'll stop saying sock puppets when every other post is from a newbie poster but apparently they have a complete knowledge of the crypto world and want a close source project...face palm.

And doctorG you can stop encouraging them in their bullshit, a guy saying we are deleteing his posted in an unmoderated thread....fuck off.

And for the millionth time if you want to follow this coin closely and not ask the same fuckog question that has been answered a million times then join the fucking slack.

This guy and the newbies....  Substance in terms of development, structure and information are what will move this project up the list, people asking about these is a GOOD thing because when the answers come there will be people to notice IF you havn't frightened them all away.  I'm sorry to break this to you but your feverish hopes / dreams / faith are counterproductive and do nothing but create more friction going forward, just take a step back, gather some patience and be polite to would be investors.  The fact is you have little to show at this time, but as more trickles in you want people to be around to see it, NOBODY is interested in buying just because you want to make a million dollars from their money on ten of yours.

Seriously who goes onto a thread writing big long posts about how no one will invest in a perfectly transparent and innovative project unless. I mean why bother if you think its shit. There are million other projects you can go to and tell them off but you chose this one.lol

A. They are retarded

B. They want to create a negative vibe to buy more cheaper.

Either way its bullish.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:05:03 AM

I have buy this coin because I believe it will be successful.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
r33cxe

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:23:12 AM

And doctorG you can stop encouraging them in their bullshit, a guy saying we are deleteing his posted in an unmoderated thread....fuck off.

And no one deleted his posts as everyone knows you can't delete unmoderated threads...the only people that can do that is bitcointalk mods and the poster himself.  What are brain damaged defending someone who is lying?

You were saying?

http://i64.tinypic.com/15fhjme.png
https://ibb.co/djf8yF
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:41:26 AM

And no one deleted his posts as everyone knows you can't delete unmoderated threads...the only people that can do that is bitcointalk mods and the poster himself.  What are brain damaged defending someone who is lying?

You were saying?

http://i64.tinypic.com/15fhjme.png
https://ibb.co/djf8yF

Someone reported your posts, last decision is up to the mods to delete  a post or not. Take it up with the mods, no one can control who reports what...
kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:53:45 AM

Welcome to the community. If you havent already i highly recomend you join the slack cause thats really where the community lives on this one. The community has already grown to 500 slack members in one month.
zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:05:29 AM

Welcome to the community. If you havent already i highly recomend you join the slack cause thats really where the community lives on this one. The community has already grown to 500 slack members in one month.

ok thanks

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
gernstein

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:29:37 AM

Hi,

Do I need an invitation to join XBY Slack channel?

Regards,
Gernstein
kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:12:55 AM

I'll stop saying sock puppets when every other post is from a newbie poster but apparently they have a complete knowledge of the crypto world and want a close source project...face palm.

And for the millionth time if you want to follow this coin closely and not ask the same fuckog question that has been answered a million times then join the fucking slack.

This guy and the newbies....  Substance in terms of development, structure and information are what will move this project up the list, people asking about these is a GOOD thing because when the answers come there will be people to notice IF you havn't frightened them all away.  I'm sorry to break this to you but your feverish hopes / dreams / faith are counterproductive and do nothing but create more friction going forward, just take a step back, gather some patience and be polite to would be investors.  The fact is you have little to show at this time, but as more trickles in you want people to be around to see it, NOBODY is interested in buying just because you want to make a million dollars from their money on ten of yours.

I don't care if you don't buy XBY, others will. Its not my problem.

You still sound like the public boy who swallowed a dictionary by the way. lol

And im not fucking anything to do with leadership team of this coin. Just an investor like you fuckwad. Do you think this coin needs you? Lo how entitled can someone be?lol. If a project is awesome  like this is you need this coin...dont get things aroind the wrong way.

Is this last paragraph aimed at me WanksockTrader?
Shut up, let others speak. The entire thread is filled with your bleating.
If this thread needs content then it should come from the DEV's not you.

No I was obviously talking to the person I quoted??!??

Ah so that's your sockpuppet and you forgot to logout. Hilarious...

So now you are telling people on here they have to meet here and not on slack? Bizarre.
gernstein

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:23:04 AM

Hi,

Regards,
Gernstein

No, and you don't really need to be on the Slack channel either.

Just by posting on this thread, where updates 'should be', you will be welcomed as part of the community by me, a non-slack channel member.

Thank, I will monitor the thread than (-:
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:40:32 AM

Hi,

Regards,
Gernstein

No, and you don't really need to be on the Slack channel either.

Just by posting on this thread, where updates 'should be', you will be welcomed as part of the community by me, a non-slack channel member.

Thank, I will monitor the thread than (-:
Our slack can be accessed here: https://young-basin-20186.herokuapp.com/
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1199

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 12:11:55 PM

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha

This shit is next level retarded. lololololololololol

Bit of an over-reaction that wasnt it? Are you covering for something? Maybe you feel a little foolish?
Clutching at straws there my friend I think.

Watching you fluster 2 days ago, I was very suspicious that the 'sockpuppet' account was yours.

You my friend, are discarded from this thread, like an old wanksock.

Goodbye Wanksock.

Both of you are investors I think so why quarrel let's just help XtraBYtes,there's a big drop of price in Yobit so it's the best time to buy XtraBYtes,the volume is still up everyday only a matter of time before we can reach the top.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
radiera

Activity: 295

ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:10:02 PM

Seriously who goes onto a thread writing big long posts about how no one will invest in a perfectly transparent and innovative project unless. I mean why bother if you think its shit. There are million other projects you can go to and tell them off but you chose this one.lol

A. They are retarded

B. They want to create a negative vibe to buy more cheaper.

Either way its bullish.

ya you right, see price go down so fast... after that they buy more.. after ccrev update new progress they got payment

▄       ▄
      ▐█▄    ▀█▌     ▄█
       ▐██   ██▌   ▄██▀
▄██▄▄   ▐██  ██   ▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄  █▌██ ▄▄██▀
      ▀██▄▐▌█ ██▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄███▄▄██▀ █▄██▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀
▀ ▀  ▀  ▀ ▄█ █▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀ █▐█▀▀▀██▄▄
      ███▌ ▀█ ▐█▌   ▀██▄
     ███▌  ▐█▌▀▐█▌    ▀█
    ████    █▌  ██
   █████   █▀    █
goacoin
PoW, Masternodes, ASIC Resistance, NeoScrypt
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ⚫ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER         |        ANN THREAD        |         TELEGRAM
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████▀▀   ████▄
▄████████████▀   ██ ▐█████▄
████████▀▀▀▀       ▄███████
██████▀           █████████
██████▄ ▄▄▄     ▄██████████
▀███████████    ██████████▀
 ▀█████████▌  ▄██████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SUPER FAST
TRANSACTIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
 ▄████████▌     ▐████████▄
▄████████▄       ▄████████▄
████████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████
████████▀  ▄   ▄  ▀████████
███████    ▐▀ ▀▌    ███████
▀██████     ▌ ▐     ██████▀
 ▀██████▄         ▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SECURITY &
ANONYMOUS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀  ▀███████▀  ▀████▄
▄█████▄  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█████▄
█████ ▀▀▀█▌     ▐█▀▀▀ █████
█████   ▄▄█▄   ▄█▄▄   █████
████████    ▀▀▀    ████████
▀██████             ██████▀
 ▀█████             █████▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
GROWING
COMMUNITY

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
Fourwinds117

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:27:01 PM

Time goes by too fast... Can anyone slow down the clock? Cheesy

Last night we finalized a vote with the STaTiC Club Members and I posted a video in the Slack. This was a very important milestone that we reached and it showed how much the community cares about their company and coin: XtraBYtes.

If you wish to watch the video message, I will post it below. In general we have come to an agreement that the STaTiC Owners will redirect 64% of their SHOCK rewards to the XtraBYtes Development Fund from the time the STaTiC chain comes online, until the moment that we start selling STORAGE (our first saleable service). Beyond that point, since we expect revenues to increase steadily, the amount of SHOCK rewards redirected to the Development Fund will be reduced to just over 8%.

In the mean time, anyone who wishes to contribute directly to the Community Fund (this is currently the Development Fund) you can do so by sending your XBY to this address: BLocksFEE4ProofofSignatureXXYF3VQ3

Please watch the video for more details:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0esBqUXO00

In the mean time, Borz and I were having a discussion and he has finally gotten to the point where he was willing to put a tentative date on the Genesis block and he was kind enough to also give us a little MINI-Roadmap.

So, he must be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now because he is totally against deadlines. So, with that said, lets just hope that everything goes smoothly and he is able to get this completed within the time frame he has give us now.

Here is a general review of his progress:

Code cleaning ( progress 80% )
Transaction structure ( progress 60% )
Block structure ( progress 20% )
Genesis block ( progress 0% ) Keep reading... the code cleaning is the problem and you will see the time frame below.
---------------- milestone checkpoint here

Blockchain structure
Chord network

Connect to old chain
Data conversion

Parallel operation of old + new chain

Change primary chain order

Remove old chain

Start new features development...

The first milestone checkpoint ( genesis block ) estimated time is 6-8 days from now.

Let's also keep in mind that the most challenging part of this is cleaning and reorganizing the code. Once this occurs he will be able to move much faster. I will try to get more updates from him tomorrow but he finished up this by saying the following:

I successfully compiled the code. This is the first reached milestone of the code cleaning. I removed lot of things like POW mining, target calculation etc... This was very difficult operation because the old system used these subroutines to validate blocks and transactions. Now I started adding the new things that are needed to create the genesis block. This is also very difficult because we need to develop the new transaction and block validation methods.

There is actually much more but I need to make sure I can share this because he gets very deep into what he is doing. I think it will be OK to share at least some of it, but I will verify with him first tomorrow.

So, let's revisit this again tomorrow and I am pretty sure you can hear more.

Cool. Thanks for the update Dev!
dissident

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:44:48 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-3Iq3XQkAw

If it tanks below 200 sats I'll pick up another BTC worth. :p
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:59:45 PM

I will do the same. The project is interesting gaining traction on such a short notice.
Let's see how some developers without an ICO can perfom.

lestshad

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:13:44 AM

I will do the same. The project is interesting gaining traction on such a short notice.

I think it isn't the ICO that makes a good dev, but the drive to build a better product. The ICO just makes it extremely profitable for them. This team is doing this to revive a coin and rebuild it with some potentially really cool tech. I can't wait to see how it works. I think the project will stand on its own merit because it DIDN'T have an ICO.
aioc

Activity: 2856
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:34:23 AM

I'm also funding my yobit wallet to ready my buy order in case it drop below 200 sats i've already made a profit here in the past and this is a golden opportunity now that it is in the 200 marks,next month I don't think XtraBYtes will go to this level again.

smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:52:51 AM

I'm also funding my yobit wallet to ready my buy order in case it drop below 200 sats i've already made a profit here in the past and this is a golden opportunity now that it is in the 200 marks,next month I don't think XtraBYtes will go to this level again.

You know XBY is listed on cryptopia, I recommend using them instead of yobit. Yobit has zero support so if your btc or XBY withdrawals/deposits get stuck there you pretty much lost them.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 08:11:45 AM

You know XBY is listed on cryptopia, I recommend using them instead of yobit. Yobit has zero support so if your btc or XBY withdrawals/deposits get stuck there you pretty much lost them.

Yes for letting us know but some of my coins are on Yobit I notice there are some delay in the wallet I hope it's not a bad sign I am waiting for it to sync so I can buy more cheap and transfer to my desktop wallet i will look also in cryptopia for price comparison.

Fourwinds117

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:30:38 AM

I use bitcoin checker from play store and look at yobit cryptopia and c cex prices at the same time.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: