Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:31:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371069 times)
Jaerky

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:40:20 PM

Actually, it was beforehand when that website got released. I had my suspicious about the project, but the release of the website was the last straw. I questioned the legitimacy of the project in slack which was the true point of the ban.

There are Slack records of Seedit, Poudino and Dkinkx. You can look it over, and others as well. It was never about mutiny. We suggested that Ccrev step down and at least Co-lead the project with someone else.

But he wont step down, of course he wont step down. Because it's a scam.

you are questioning a legitimacy of a project with accusations,
why can't you prove it yourself?  
you don't have the answers,
but they have purchased loads of domain names, so what would be the point in this,
if they are not going to build on it?

The domain names is for the marketing aspect of the scam. It's just to give it more legitimacy. It's all smoke and mirrors. They are making hundreds of thousands of dollars off of this scam.

I just did prove it. If you cant see that I've practically proven its a scam, then be my guest and gamble your money away. It's no skin off my back.

What you should be doing is not taking this kind of abuse from Ccrev and questioning him. These questions you should be asking Ccrev. Even if you think its a real thing, you should be pushing him out of a leadership position.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
seethevalue

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:45:33 PM

Actually, it was beforehand when that website got released. I had my suspicious about the project, but the release of the website was the last straw. I questioned the legitimacy of the project in slack which was the true point of the ban.

There are Slack records of Seedit, Poudino and Dkinkx. You can look it over, and others as well. It was never about mutiny. We suggested that Ccrev step down and at least Co-lead the project with someone else.

but they have purchased loads of domain names, so what would be the point in this,

The domain names is for the marketing aspect of the scam. It's just to give it more legitimacy. It's all smoke and mirrors. They are making hundreds of thousands of dollars off of this scam.

I just did prove it. If you cant see that I've practically proven its a scam, then be my guest and gamble your money away. It's no skin off my back.

What you should be doing is not taking this kind of abuse from Ccrev and questioning him. These questions you should be asking Ccrev. Even if you think its a real thing, you should be pushing him out of a leadership position.

they have taken over a scam coin it was a scam coin, but they are saying they are building a project.

all i see evidence of is, old news.
seethevalue

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:51:18 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 04:01:34 PM by seethevalue

how did the people who vote get to vote? it was connected to the blockchain correct? because of the nodes?
because they have 50,000 coins a vote right? otherwise you can't vote.

otherwise they would not of been able to verify the voters.

people have nodes open with 50,000 coins inside correct? is that not how you verify, then when they open new ones, that would also verify, that this is legit because you can purchase them.

which would also prove they are working on codes because the coin would of changed.
k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:56:18 PM

Why is the lead dev called Borzalom which means "Horror, Terror" in Hungarian?

Cheesy  г u serious? what does it matter??At least do not write nonsense about terror, like a child. This looks stupid.
And perhaps so that you were not allowed to speculate, managing moods in the slack, kicked out, and you today dumped your coins?

YANDEX
Jaerky

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:59:47 PM

Cheesy  г u serious? what does it matter??At least do not write nonsense about terror, like a child. This looks stupid.
And perhaps so that you were not allowed to speculate, managing moods in the slack, kicked out, and you today dumped your coins?

You know what looks stupid? You taking one little piece of my post and crying about it, and ignoring the rest.  Roll Eyes

Whatever. I dont expect all of the people already invested in the coin to understand where I'm coming from. It's your money, gamble it off if you want. I made that post to warn potential investors.
seethevalue

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:06:01 PM

Cheesy  г u serious? what does it matter??At least do not write nonsense about terror, like a child. This looks stupid.

You know what looks stupid? You taking one little piece of my post and crying about it, and ignoring the rest.  Roll Eyes

Whatever. I dont expect all of the people already invested in the coin to understand where I'm coming from. It's your money, gamble it off if you want. I made that post to warn potential investors.

lol..everything you said is ridiculous because you don't know where they are coming from, they don't need to dump it, as long as they can develop a method of exchanging it for fiat, so if they build something like Bitcoin locals everyone will win. if they can do that then they will succeed, which would mean employing a developer to set up a site similar, or someone in the community doing the same, as long as they exchange for fiat instead dump on the market, they could creatively increase the value, which is why they are taking fees but they would benefit from creating a exchange for fiat value using bank transfers, I.Ds and phone/e-mail verification systems.

which would increase the value, where you are coming from is a accuser, but little else.  
vague evidence as well.
Jaerky

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:31:45 PM

The bottom line is that if this is not a scam, the community can do whats right and CCrev can step down. And someone else can communicate with Borzalom, right? Why keep this guy in charge? He's literally pushing everyone around "If it wasnt for me you wont be future millionaires." Lol. I mean how much more obvious can it be that its a scam? Community takeovers happen all the time on here. They happen pretty much all the time in crypto, project leaders that are not up to snuff are pushed out. The community can do that here. Instead you get intimidation, bannings, that alone should raise eyebrows. You dont even need the list of red flags I've posted to see that something stinks.

Of course, that's not going to happen. Because CCrev and Borzalom are practically the same person. Scam.

"You impatient people are the reason why this site was released how it is. That website is exactly what you asked for... You were demanding results and not willing to let us do our jobs and not willing to accept that I had asked for patience time and time and time again and worse of all, assuming we have our fingers up our butts. "

Website was worked on for "a month".  Roll Eyes

At best Ccrev is completely incompetent. At worst hes a scammer.
seethevalue

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:40:41 PM

The bottom line is that if this is not a scam, the community can do whats right and CCrev can step down. And someone else can communicate with Borzalom, right? Why keep this guy in charge? He's literally pushing everyone around "If it wasnt for me you wont be future millionaires." Lol. I mean how much more obvious can it be that its a scam? Community takeovers happen all the time on here. They happen pretty much all the time in crypto, project leaders that are not up to snuff are pushed out. The community can do that here. Instead you get intimidation, bannings, that alone should raise eyebrows. You dont even need the list of red flags I've posted to see that something stinks.

Of course, that's not going to happen. Because CCrev and Borzalom are practically the same person. Scam.

"You impatient people are the reason why this site was released how it is. That website is exactly what you asked for... You were demanding results and not willing to let us do our jobs and not willing to accept that I had asked for patience time and time and time again and worse of all, assuming we have our fingers up our butts. "

where evidence they are the same people, that's another accusation, the reason you've been banned is clearly because you keep making accusations, but with no evidence,
i'd assume the other part is because they have ego's if you effect someone with a ego, they ban you,
but you keep making accusations, but where is the solid evidence they are same people?
you know people with dopamine, cling to control, because that's way it is, as they always think what they are doing is right, you don't have to listen to him, you can build ideas you have around it if you want to.
where is the evidence? i don't mean some forum that makes claims and trolls, some real evidence. i only see successful people try to build ideas up, and trolls attempt to make accusations because they are good at.

personally i don't see how you help by accusations therefore i'd ban you as well!!
Jaerky

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:46:59 PM

where evidence they are the same people, that's another accusation, the reason you've been banned is clearly because you keep making accusations, but with no evidence,
i'd assume the other part is because they have ego's if effect someone with a ego, they ban you,
but you keep making accusations, but where is the solid evidence they are same people?
you know people with dopamine, cling to control, because that's way it is, as they always think what they are doing is right, you don't have to listen to him, you can build ideas you have around it if you want to.
where is the evidence? i don't mean some forum that makes claims and trolls, some real evidence.

The fact that Borzalom is the all knowing developer of XBY and that to get to him you go through CCrevolution.

THAT IS A MASSIVE RED FLAG.

You're telling me in the age of mass communication, facebook, linkedin(yes I aware of his linkedin), snapchat, instagram, message boards, hell even in our own Slack, Borzalom is almost never present. You always have to go through CCrevolution to speak with him. THAT is the issue. Borzalon has spoken outside of CCfrevolution but its a rare event. RED FLAG.

If you cant see that its at least very suspicious then you have religious faith in XBY and nothing I say is going to be enough "evidence" for you.
seethevalue

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:54:39 PM

i'd assume the other part is because they have ego's if effect someone with a ego, they ban you,
where is the evidence? i don't mean some forum that makes claims and trolls, some real evidence.

The fact that Borzalom is the all knowing developer of XBY and that to get to him you go through CCrevolution.

THAT IS A MASSIVE RED FLAG.

You're telling me in the age of mass communication, facebook, linkedin(yes I aware of his linkedin), snapchat, instagram, message boards, hell even in our own Slack, Borzalom is almost never present. You always have to go through CCrevolution to speak with him. THAT is the issue. Borzalon has spoken outside of CCfrevolution but its a rare event. RED FLAG.

If you cant see that its at least very suspicious then you have religious faith in XBY and nothing I say is going to be enough "evidence" for you.

as far as i can see is you have assumptions and know nothing, i doubt that's even true, it does not mean they are the same person, that's a assumption, considering he's from another country, due to differences, may not have accounts like you suggest he has,

so unless you can find evidence and stop hyper-boil this conversation is over, you proved you know nothing but you just have assumptions,

this says it all, you have assumptions, nobody knows, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-2NimrRPAQ
k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:54:56 PM

Cheesy  г u serious? what does it matter??At least do not write nonsense about terror, like a child. This looks stupid.

You know what looks stupid? You taking one little piece of my post and crying about it, and ignoring the rest.  Roll Eyes

I read all your appeal. These are just rantings and assumptions...without anything proof..
But it is this little piece that shows how you are trying to pour mud, not trying to prove something, but just turn everything in a negative, even a nickname Cheesy I now understood why you kicked out )
I do not participate in the XBY project Smiley

YANDEX
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:57:56 PM

I don't think this is a scam. I have many reasons why it isn't but one major point you should know, we know exactly who Borzalom is. If this turns out to be a scam he could to prison..so no of course ts not a scam.

I do take issue with CCREVOLUTION though. I saw what happened on the slack, I didn't get involved but I read enough to know the issue was the website was shit average, the text was bloated as usual and so people who had been hyped up like it was going to be some big reveal with team members hinting at info in the website that was going to blow people's minds.

So it's disingenuous that CCREVOLUTION puts the blame on others rather than himself. It angers me he tried to turn it around to be about some in community being impatient when it was simply his website. I also resent he uses Borz as back up when clearly Borz has no idea what really is going on and CCREV clearly framed it as FUD and trouble makers. The guy completely managed the website with a developer, even the developer said its why ccrevolution asked for. The community had zero input. CCREV kept saying everyone was going to be impressed etc. So I fail to see after 2 months creating a shit site it's anyone's fault but CCREVOLUTION. How dare he blame others for this own incompetence. And then threatens kicking out even team members if they don't tow the line. Jesus does he not understand what open source community project means? He clearly is a very small person with power turning him into a little tyrant. Rant over.

I still very much support the project but I do hope CCREVS roles is cut down as the guy is a liability to what is an amazing project. And I don't care if it was him who met borz and made this project happen. Many millions are now involved, it's a community project. If he continues to fuck up and keep blaming other when he does he needs the boot. No one is above this project apart from Borz. He should remeber NEM founder was booted out and it was the best for the project long term. This is bigger than one guy.

Jaerky

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:11:57 PM

I don't think this is a scam. I have many reasons why it isn't but one major point you should know, we know exactly who Borzalom is. If this turns out to be a scam he could to prison..so no of course ts not a scam.

I do take issue with CCREVOLUTION though. I saw what happened on the slack, I didn't get involved but I read enough to know the issue was the website was shit average, the text was bloated as usual and so people who had been hyped up like it was going to be some big reveal with team members hinting at info in the website that was going to blow people's minds.

So it's disingenuous that CCREVOLUTION puts the blame on others rather than himself. It angers me he tried to turn it around to be about some in community being impatient when it was simply his website. I also resent he uses Borz as back up when clearly Borz has no idea what really is going on and CCREV clearly framed it as FUD and trouble makers. The guy completely managed the website with a developer, even the developer said its why ccrevolution asked for. The community had zero input. CCREV kept saying everyone was going to be impressed etc. So I fail to see after 2 months creating a shit site it's anyone's fault but CCREVOLUTION. How dare he blame others for this own incompetence. And then threatens kicking out even team members if they don't tow the line. Jesus does he not understand what open source community project means? He clearly is a very small person with power turning him into a little tyrant. Rant over.

I still very much support the project but I do hope CCREVS roles is cut down as the guy is a liability to what is an amazing project. And I don't care if it was him who met borz and made this project happen. Many millions are now involved, it's a community project. If he continues to fuck up and keep blaming other when he does he needs the boot. No one is above this project apart from Borz. He should remeber NEM founder was booted out and it was the best for the project long term. This is bigger than one guy.

The problem is that there is not enough evidence to put these guys in prison. Borzalom could just give up a year from now and say "You know what, it doesn't work, I tried my best." Part of how smart this is, is that its unfinished tech and can be claimed as such.

But at least you have the balls to call this guy out. Finally, someone does.
seethevalue

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:14:17 PM

we've seen this before do you remember paycoin, just work around it, branch off into a subsection that can create value with-out him.

go to start join and try to get some start up capital to build a idea around it. that's what i would do.
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:24:02 PM

we've seen this before do you remember paycoin, just work around it, branch off into a subsection that can create value with-out him.

Why bother. The developer has been brilliant. Its ccrev i have no confidence in and really he has no essential  serious role apart from periodically losing his shit. The community wouldnt miss a hearbeat if he left. His attitude is really immature and burdensome. Ironic as he keep attacking orhers for what he does himself. A pro project dosent want to hold onto a person like him for too long. 
kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:48:45 PM

CCREV needs to learn what open source means. There are no such things as permanent jobs in open source. He better wise up or he might have to learn it the hard way. Open source means you are one community vote away from losing your role. 
someguy09876

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:00:13 PM

Up to now, CCRevolution's actions have shown he's not fit for his current role. His marketing style is that of a bad radio dj and his management/sales style reeks of used car salesman. If this project is going to succeed, he needs to step away from those roles. The website debacle seems to be the last straw for many.

Why didn't you just pay a professional web designer to do the website?

Why is it the community's responsibility?

P.S. I still believe in THE COIN ;-)
bigboss154

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:04:16 PM

The problem is that there is not enough evidence to put these guys in prison. Borzalom could just give up a year from now and say "You know what, it doesn't work, I tried my best." Part of how smart this is, is that its unfinished tech and can be claimed as such.

But at least you have the balls to call this guy out. Finally, someone does.

Talking about putting people in prison because of your "hunches" about a coin which you liked before you were banned from the Slack is quite disappointing honestly. What you are doing just stinks of revenge and nothing more.

In the past 24 hours there has been a big shakeup in the way the community is involved in a lot tasks due to the feedback we received from our website release. We have a public channel set up where our talented members (a number of of them being professional designers)  can submit their own designs and choose who the project leads will be, and on 26th June, there will be a vote to decide the winner. In addition, we have had a great proposal by one of our community members to create a section on said website dedicated for potential developers/contributors to contact our team members, listing their skill set etc, and then the investors/board can decide whether or not we need more resources dedicated to that area.  Smiley

bigboss154

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:08:39 PM

Up to now, CCRevolution's actions have shown he's not fit for his current role. His marketing style is that of a bad radio dj and his management/sales style reeks of used car salesman. If this project is going to succeed, he needs to step away from those roles. The website debacle seems to be the last straw for many.

The decision to make the website the way it was, was made made while back. A lot of things have changed since then, see my post above for details.
someguy09876

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:31:40 PM

The decision to make the website the way it was, was made made while back. A lot of things have changed since then, see my post above for details.

Ok...
You still haven't explained:
  A.) Why that poor decision was made
  B.) Why didn't ccrevoution hire a professional web designer

Also, why didn't he own up to it? He blamed it on "impatient people" and ranted against those awful "fudders"

"You impatient people are the reason why this site was released how it is. "

Do you not see how bad his management skills are?
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: