Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:31:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371083 times)
PeoplePower

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:54:14 PM

So i took a look at the richlist and the top wallet owns 72M xby?  At first I thought this might be an exchange wallet, but doesn't make sense that they'd have exactly 72M.  Someone out there owns 1/6 the circulating supply?  Am i missing something here? 
The top wallet at the richlist is of C-cex exchange. Below is the image of the richlist which was posted for the first time.C-cex wallets were kept in maintenance at that time. After the wallets were out of maintenance people withdrew coins to their own wallets and XBY was traded only at C-cex at that time.

Thanks for sharing the very first XBY richlist image showing that the top address belongs to the C-cex exchange.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CCNCCN

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:10:51 PM

Hey everyone, I'm back from holiday this Saturday.   Which means CCN's over the counter buying and selling of large amounts of xby is open.  Please contact me in the slack to make a deal.
bigboss154

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:20:14 PM

REMINDER TO JOIN THE XTRABYTES TEST-NET

Head to our Slack and speak to Rule144 to get involved!
Steemit post with more info on what the Testnet is and how it benefits XTRABYTES

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:28:09 PM

Thanks that there is an update on this XBY coin as I am wondering what happened on this. I still have my XBY stored on my Eth wallet for some time now.I hope this testnet  yields favorable results and this project will have a  good performance. I know this is a very promising project.

Open for Campaigns
bigboss154

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:40:48 PM

Thanks that there is an update on this XBY coin as I am wondering what happened on this. I still have my XBY stored on my Eth wallet for some time now.I hope this testnet  yields favorable results and this project will have a  good performance. I know this is a very promising project.

The first stage of the testnet was already a big success, now moving on to the next step with the VITALS and PULSE components active.  Smiley
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:45:01 PM

Uhm... I' didn't know that we can already transfer xby to ethereum wallet.

Can someone post a short tutorial here, how this works.  Shocked

Thanks.
PeoplePower

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:42:56 AM

Can someone post a short tutorial here, how this works.  Shocked

Thanks.

I'm afraid that will have to be a long tutorial not a short one.   Grin
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:12:46 AM

You must be confused...there is no ETH wallet as this is not a token but a brand new coded ledger. Please read the ANN for a better understanding of the tech.
Fatoshi

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:14:24 AM

Can someone post a short tutorial here, how this works.  Shocked

Thanks.

I'm afraid that will have to be a long tutorial not a short one.   Grin

Someone asks a question and all you can do is try to be funny like a sniggering schoolgirl. Hey I thought I was the mean one and you by default must be the nice guy.
PeoplePower

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:57:13 AM

Can someone post a short tutorial here, how this works.  Shocked

Thanks.

I'm afraid that will have to be a long tutorial not a short one.   Grin

Someone asks a question and all you can do is try to be funny like a sniggering schoolgirl. Hey I thought I was the mean one and you by default must be the nice guy.

Just some humor, amigo. Don't be mad.
lijoe408

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:27:33 AM

it is the cold wallet of C-CEX exchange.
in April that wallet had 427m.
So it's just been slowly being redistributed to holders since then and they have a hot wallet too for being able to instantly send you coins from.

Ok.  I'm wondering why does CCex only have 1/4 the volume of cryptopia for this coin if most of the coins are stored there?   The next biggest holder only has 20m+ coins which i'm guessing is cryptopia.  I'm not familiar with the exchange history, is there a reason for this?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Fatoshi

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:54:40 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 05:05:37 AM by Fatoshi

So it's just been slowly being redistributed to holders since then and they have a hot wallet too for being able to instantly send you coins from.

Ok.  I'm wondering why does CCex only have 1/4 the volume of cryptopia for this coin if most of the coins are stored there?   The next biggest holder only has 20m+ coins which i'm guessing is cryptopia.  I'm not familiar with the exchange history, is there a reason for this?

Ccex was the first exchange I think for xby. The scam bitox that Borz forked was there so people who bought into it think then had the new xby coins on ccex. Yobit was also very early to get xby once the fork happened and actually was where most early investors bought and had thr biggest volume over ccex. Then yobit were dicks and were very slow with wallet upgrades so everyine ran away fron yobit and chose cryptopia which seems quick to update wallets. Ccex has been a little patchy with wallet upgrades but I think they are generally trusted....as much as any exchange can be.

Also its only 12% and I expect that to drop and. My bet is there is more xby on cryptopia now but they arent showing a cold wallet address.

Im also surprised ccex has such low vol though still people are still keeping some on there. Mainly its just a preference thing...cryptopia is an upcomong exchange I think. Personally I would recommed moving off any exchange into a wallet and only keeping on an exchange what you are willing to lose.

Fatoshi

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:26:38 AM

SEPT 4th MARKETING BLITZ UPDATE

There are several exciting developments in the works that the XTRABYTES community will be very happy to learn about. The website is close, the initial non-technical whitepaper is close and we even have a roadmap on the way. In addition to this, we have a surprise coming that we feel the community will be very excited about with regard to development funding and there will also be some paid advertising and incentives for community members.

What I can tell you is that the Board and the Developers and other assistants are all working very hard and there is a massive amount of discussion happening on how to bring all of this out, in step by step fashion, for the best result and benefit of the XTRABYTES community. All of this discussion has resulted in an inability to properly finalize some key aspects and thus we are going to hold off on releasing the information until we are all satisfied with what we will present to you for the 90 day marketing blitz.

Yes, we understand the desire to get things rolling on this date and we would have liked to also. It is better that we wait and not roll things out prematurely.

On a side note: the next phase of TESTNET is coming soon and will include the PULSE and VITALS system. After that, if the tests go well, Borz will be able to start migrating to the Zoltchain.

Thank you,

Dave, Zoltan and The XTRABYTES Board

I've been wondering what ccrev meant by development funding. Sorry if it is similar to what im going to mention and ruin the surprise and I have no inside information.

But I wondering one solution might be to have an inhouse ICO for an APP for Xtrabytes. Maybe a simple app like a messenger or something that makes use of the securoty and storage cababilities could be taken on by coders in the community and they could take a cut of ICO and say 40% could go to XBY development fund. Their incentive wpuld be first access to the core and deployment, first voted by nodes and would of course get the backing of the community who would invest knowing they can make money and also fund their xby investment. Win win maybe..

Just floating an idea..
cedlemercier

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:17:37 AM

New session TESTNET with PULSE system and VITALS soon in progress

Head to our Slack and speak to Rule144 to get involved !

Steemit post with more info on what the Testnet is and how it benefits XTRABYTES
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@xtrabytes/xtrabytes-test-net-has-begun

Slack invite link: https://xtrabytes.herokuapp.com!

For those who want to have fun and spam the XBY network
The XBY script is available now on the GitHub XBY:
https://github.com/menesescesar/Blockchain-testnet-tester

The XBY script works on Linux and Windows, it allows to send multiple transactions in loop.
Here is the XBY test interface you need to get when the script is installed on Windows.

OSmightymanOS

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:04:37 AM

There are several exciting developments in the works that the XTRABYTES community will be very happy to learn about. The website is close, the initial non-technical whitepaper is close and we even have a roadmap on the way. In addition to this, we have a surprise coming that we feel the community will be very excited about with regard to development funding and there will also be some paid advertising and incentives for community members.

What I can tell you is that the Board and the Developers and other assistants are all working very hard and there is a massive amount of discussion happening on how to bring all of this out, in step by step fashion, for the best result and benefit of the XTRABYTES community. All of this discussion has resulted in an inability to properly finalize some key aspects and thus we are going to hold off on releasing the information until we are all satisfied with what we will present to you for the 90 day marketing blitz.

Yes, we understand the desire to get things rolling on this date and we would have liked to also. It is better that we wait and not roll things out prematurely.

On a side note: the next phase of TESTNET is coming soon and will include the PULSE and VITALS system. After that, if the tests go well, Borz will be able to start migrating to the Zoltchain.

Thank you,

I've been wondering what ccrev meant by development funding. Sorry if it is similar to what im going to mention and ruin the surprise and I have no inside information.

But I wondering one solution might be to have an inhouse ICO for an APP for Xtrabytes. Maybe a simple app like a messenger or something that makes use of the securoty and storage cababilities could be taken on by coders in the community and they could take a cut of ICO and say 40% could go to XBY development fund. Their incentive wpuld be first access to the core and deployment, first voted by nodes and would of course get the backing of the community who would invest knowing they can make money and also fund their xby investment. Win win maybe..

Just floating an idea..

I am thinking the development funding change will most likely be another lowering of the transaction fee. If not, then I am hoping for a DAPP release such as a messaging platform or simple cloud storage app, both of which would probably have XBY usage fees to generate the additional funding required. Imagine WhatsApp, but in the lovely black & blue XBY design scheme.  Cool

Just my thoughts.
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:24:32 PM

Thanks for posting the update cedlemercier.  We are getting closer by the day.  Exciting!!!

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:39:23 PM

Ok.  I'm wondering why does CCex only have 1/4 the volume of cryptopia for this coin if most of the coins are stored there?   The next biggest holder only has 20m+ coins which i'm guessing is cryptopia.  I'm not familiar with the exchange history, is there a reason for this?

Ccex was the first exchange I think for xby. The scam bitox that Borz forked was there so people who bought into it think then had the new xby coins on ccex. Yobit was also very early to get xby once the fork happened and actually was where most early investors bought and had thr biggest volume over ccex. Then yobit were dicks and were very slow with wallet upgrades so everyine ran away fron yobit and chose cryptopia which seems quick to update wallets. Ccex has been a little patchy with wallet upgrades but I think they are generally trusted....as much as any exchange can be.

Also its only 12% and I expect that to drop and. My bet is there is more xby on cryptopia now but they arent showing a cold wallet address.

Im also surprised ccex has such low vol though still people are still keeping some on there. Mainly its just a preference thing...cryptopia is an upcomong exchange I think. Personally I would recommed moving off any exchange into a wallet and only keeping on an exchange what you are willing to lose.

I think one of the main issues with C-CEX is that multiple times per day their site is down for either 7 minutes or 15 to 20 minutes (according to their popup) and so the odds are very likely that since this has been going on for months now, people are probably tired of not being able to make fast moves as a result.

Otherwise, yes it is a very good idea to get your XBY into a cold wallet or at very least an encrypted desktop wallet and just leave them there.

CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:43:26 PM

Thank you,

Just floating an idea..

I am thinking the development funding change will most likely be another lowering of the transaction fee. If not, then I am hoping for a DAPP release such as a messaging platform or simple cloud storage app, both of which would probably have XBY usage fees to generate the additional funding required. Imagine WhatsApp, but in the lovely black & blue XBY design scheme.  Cool

Just my thoughts.

We like surprises here Smiley So, lets all be good kids and not peek at the presents under the tree or try the 'ole guessing games, 'cause if its not what you hoped for then there is no disappointment! Wink

vittosport

Activity: 353

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:05:01 PM

Any news about the tech and the time to running the static node?
bigboss154

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:12:31 PM

Any news about the tech and the time to running the static node?

"On a side note: the next phase of TESTNET is coming soon and will include the PULSE and VITALS system. After that, if the tests go well, Borz will be able to start migrating to the Zoltchain."  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: