Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:40:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371083 times)
sausagedog

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 11:07:46 PM

1 satoshi, 100 satoshi, 1000 satoshi, what it started at is irrelevant. Free market will determinate XBY's value via organic growth, and if it thinks it is worth 1b+ dollars once everything is in place (and there is good chance it will imo) then it will reach it.

MOSTICOs are scams / illegal / doomed to fail, plain and simple.

FYP
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigboss154

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:08:30 PM

Great job guys on all the marketing. We hope to address rewards/bounties/salaries/translations  soon. Thanks again for everyones hard work. Chris

Good to know, Chris.  Smiley
bigboss154

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:13:16 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 11:24:40 PM by bigboss154

1 satoshi, 100 satoshi, 1000 satoshi, what it started at is irrelevant. Free market will determinate XBY's value via organic growth, and if it thinks it is worth 1b+ dollars once everything is in place (and there is good chance it will imo) then it will reach it.

FYP

I'm just glad the whole ICO bubble is over. Honestly, it was starting to give crypto a (worse) name than it already had. It just got a little bit ridiculous these past few months.  Smiley

These days, people see no ICO as a GOOD thing. And rightly so.
everythingisgreat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:33:14 PM

ICOs are scams and are illegal, plain and simple.

The market has to know you exist and right now that is one of the bigger hurdles.  This latest media push has put a bunch of new eye balls looking at the coin.  With a steady stream of updates and more technical releases the functionality of the network should help bring in more folks.  
I think how the XBY team is going about this next stage of growth is economical in both terms of using their resources wisely and letting people see what is happening while not over promising the short term.

CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:43:21 PM

The market has to know you exist and right now that is one of the bigger hurdles.  This latest media push has put a bunch of new eye balls looking at the coin.  With a steady stream of updates and more technical releases the functionality of the network should help bring in more folks.  
I think how the XBY team is going about this next stage of growth is economical in both terms of using their resources wisely and letting people see what is happening while not over promising the short term.

Excellent summary! Thank you for your comment Smiley
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:49:11 PM

FYP

Ha!  Correct.  Most.  But lets also remember that XTRABYTES did not have a pre-mine for development purposes either.  

I am a huge fan of the free market, and ICO's would fall under that category.  So, I don't necessarily disagree with all of them, because in the end, the market will always sort it self out.  We are seeing it now.  Investors are becoming keen to the ICO shams and are now looking for other places to park their btc to grow.  

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
everythingisgreat

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:53:05 PM

FYP

Ha!  Correct.  Most.  But lets also remember that XTRABYTES did not have a pre-mine either. 

I am a huge fan of the free market, and ICO's would fall under that category.  So, I don't necessarily disagree with all of them, because in the end, the market will always sort it self out.  We are seeing it now.  Investors are becoming keen to the ICO shams and are now looking for other places to park their btc to grow. 

The nice thing about XBY not having an ICO is we are not guessing what all the quick sellers are going to let the price drop down to.  The people that have XBY right now are in it and new investors don't have to worry about a crazy drop in price that normally happens after the ICO.

bigboss154

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:56:22 PM

Absolutely, awareness is all apart of the growth. In a sea of complete shitcoins, it is hard to determine which projects are the real gems. I think what the team is doing now is great while borz is working away on the meat and bones.
XBY_Gar

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:45:45 AM

Day after day, more and more new and interesting people from all backgrounds are showing up at our doorsteps, asking questions and getting involved. Some of these people are bringing high level skill sets and experiences with them and they will eventually become part of the Core TEAM which helps Borzalom and myself achieve the ultimate goals for this project.

I think this is a hint that some dev help is already taking place.😁
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:30:45 AM

What I dont understand.....well I do...is the impatience of many investors in Xtrabytes. The reason is and I will be blunt is because we started from such humble beginnings on yobit and ccex many have very short term investment strategies and expectations. I could even say some are very low level investors....small time who own a few btc at most.

They are confused with Xtrabytes because they compare it with shitcoin clones that have instant development and have a life span of about 2 months. Or they compare xtrabytes with eth erc20 token projects with big ico money and short terms pumps and dumps.

Its not fair comparisons. Any major new coded project takes a year or two to mature. I dont see anyone on EOS...Tezos...or any of the real peers of XBY get bothered everyday with such low level bullshit. Investors put large amounts in these projects knowing they are in for the long haul and that means months and years not a few weeks. I know the ETH developments cycle...newbies coming into crypto dont seem to know eth took a few years to get going.....real development takes time.

Personally I hope these short term traders sell onve they realise they can grow their small stash quicker innthe short term on shitcoins. I dont see any wisdom hanging onto these low level investors. I dont think I am saying too much to say since this project started a handful of big money investors have enquired about xby. So we jave big investors excited but we cant keep some shitcoin investors happy. Well good.....the sooner longer term smart investors who understand real development cycles and know patience pays off big more often than not replace shitcoin aficionados the better..
Coinsmack

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:06:42 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 05:33:48 AM by Coinsmack

This community is in denial. If you want this project to be a success you must remove CCREVOLUTION from any management decision making roles. The price would recover overnight. He has already nearly destroyed the project. He doesn't understand crypto. If he continues to hold management power which he said before he would step back from the project will die and be overtaken by similar ones. Some team members have told me big money investors have looked into XBY but have walked once they see how badly its being run.

CCREVOLUTION for the sake of the community and yourself and your family please step down. Be a supporter but nothing more.

bigboss154

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:45:41 AM

What I dont understand.....well I do...is the impatience of many investors in Xtrabytes. The reason is and I will be blunt is because we started from such humble beginnings on yobit and ccex many have very short term investment strategies and expectations. I could even say some are very low level investors....small time who own a few btc at most.

They are confused with Xtrabytes because they compare it with shitcoin clones that have instant development and have a life span of about 2 months. Or they compare xtrabytes with eth erc20 token projects with big ico money and short terms pumps and dumps.

Its not fair comparisons. Any major new coded project takes a year or two to mature. I dont see anyone on EOS...Tezos...or any of the real peers of XBY get bothered everyday with such low level bullshit. Investors put large amounts in these projects knowing they are in for the long haul and that means months and years not a few weeks. I know the ETH developments cycle...newbies coming into crypto dont seem to know eth took a few years to get going.....real development takes time.

Personally I hope these short term traders sell onve they realise they can grow their small stash quicker innthe short term on shitcoins. I dont see any wisdom hanging onto these low level investors. I dont think I am saying too much to say since this project started a handful of big money investors have enquired about xby. So we jave big investors excited but we cant keep some shitcoin investors happy. Well good.....the sooner longer term smart investors who understand real development cycles and know patience pays off big more often than not replace shitcoin aficionados the better..

Well, you already answered your own question. The typical Yobit and C-CEX users aren't used to long term innovative projects like this, when most of the other coins on those exchanges are shitcoin pump and dumps.

Also lmao @ the minnow sockpuppet above.
Coinsmack

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:51:29 AM

Well, you already answered your own question. The typical Yobit and C-CEX users aren't used to long term innovative projects like this, when most of the other coins on those exchanges are shitcoin pump and dumps.

I have been told by more than 5 team members they know CCREVOLUTION is destroying Xtrabytes. They talk positive on surface and say something different in private. It is people like you that is helping to strangle this project. Be honest. This project needs CCREVOLUTION to quietly go. There is hardly any board now they all gave up on CCREVOLUTION.
Coinsmack

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:11:03 AM

Also lmao @ the minnow sockpuppet above.

I have information from ex board members that I can start to reveal. CCREVOLUTION was asked to step down from controlling the board but instead he bullied even more the board and disregarded all their wisdom and experience. Board members pleaded him to drop Fuel but he wouldn't. The root of this is a very strong bond CCREVOLUTION has made with BORZ and so he can do whatever he wants. If the community doesn't get rid of him this project will not succeed and and success will be a shadow of what its could of been.

Does the community know CCREVOLUTIONS apology months back was written by a board member who had to beg him for days to let him post it?
Coinsmack

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:19:01 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 06:29:29 AM by Coinsmack

Give the static owners the simple choice to vote for CCREVOLUTION to control the project or not. Then we will see that CCREVOLUTION has no interest in this coins success just defending his position even if it destroys so many peoples investments and lives ultimately.

A simple poll has been made also for this forum, please vote sincerely for what is good for the long term health of XTRABYTES.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2327541.new#new

aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:52:17 AM

Give the static owners the simple choice to vote for CCREVOLUTION to control the project or not. Then we will see that CCREVOLUTION has no interest in this coins success just defending his position even if it destroys so many peoples investments and lives ultimately.

A simple poll has been made also for this forum, please vote sincerely for what is good for the long term health of XTRABYTES.

Poll conducted by a newbie account will not get much response, please come out with your real identity.
Coinsmack

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:53:17 AM

Poll conducted by a newbie account will not get much response, please come out with your real identity.

The poll isn't affected my who makes it.

All I am willing to say is I am a node owner.
Coinsmack

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:29:45 AM

Why are you trying to cover up what I'm saying?

This is the poll. many people have come and gone who did the same they tried to cover up for ccreveloution to protect their trade. Its wrong and will keep your investment low.

This is similar to Harvey Weinstein situation because like that you have people willing to pretend the problem is not there to protect their own interests. CCREVOLUTION leaving will boost the price in one day and we can move forward with a professional team. People wake up!!!! Everyone left CCREVOLUTION because they said he was impossible to work with and doesn't understand Crypto at all. Why do you want that to continue. It will get much worse as we try to break through. Already investors are asking questions and XBY reputation is going down the drain. He will rather destroy XBY than leave it don't you think thats a problem? Big owners need to ask CCREVOLUTION to leave XTRABYTES. IF not they will damage their investment long term.
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:57:53 AM

This is the poll. many people have come and gone who did the same they tried to cover up for ccreveloution to protect their trade. Its wrong and will keep your investment low.

This is similar to Harvey Weinstein situation because like that you have people willing to pretend the problem is not there to protect their own interests. CCREVOLUTION leaving will boost the price in one day and we can move forward with a professional team. People wake up!!!! Everyone left CCREVOLUTION because they said he was impossible to work with and doesn't understand Crypto at all. Why do you want that to continue. It will get much worse as we try to break through. Already investors are asking questions and XBY reputation is going down the drain. He will rather destroy XBY than leave it don't you think thats a problem? Big owners need to ask CCREVOLUTION to leave XTRABYTES. IF not they will damage their investment long term.
You are conducting vote to oust CCR without revealing who will succeed him. Do you think community is foolish to do so.
If somebody is so eager to lead XBY he should not hide but lead this ouster attempt from front.
dontknowwhy

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:07:18 AM

You are conducting vote to oust CCR without revealing who will succeed him. Do you think community is foolish to do so.
If somebody is so eager to lead XBY he should not hide but lead this ouster attempt from front.

I agree with this sentiment
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: