Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:15:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371083 times)
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:17:22 PM

i don't know much about xby, i just hold 20.000 coins for the long term. I made a huge profit months ago and decided to rebuy some now that's cheap again in case it really moons in 2 years. If it crashes, no big deal for me.

Now, what I do know is if I had a bag of millions coins like many of the people here claiming they do and didn't trust the coin i would keep my mouth shut and try to get rid of those bags silently. Shit posting + claiming to hold a huge bag certainly sounds suspicious.

Whats a sad loser. You were one of main people blocking constructive talk on slack....you have 20k only...idiot...shut up next time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:18:54 PM

i don't know much about xby, i just hold 20.000 coins for the long term. I made a huge profit months ago and decided to rebuy some now that's cheap again in case it really moons in 2 years. If it crashes, no big deal for me.

Now, what I do know is if I had a bag of millions coins like many of the people here claiming they do and didn't trust the coin i would keep my mouth shut. Shit posting + claiming to hold a huge bag certainly sounds suspicious.

i have nealy 15 Million and bought very cheap as i said before. I kept shutting my mouth for 7 month now. before and in the meantime i invested in real projects. So xby is very very very little tiny proportion of  all my investments in crypto, its literally nothing. In other words, if i loose some bucks I DON'T CARE MAN. I already made my money from this piece of shit. But i don't grant ccrv to be rich, because he doesn't deserve it! The other point is, there is so much deception in crypto. I dont want newbies to fall into this trap. that's all.

remember (and these are not all big holders who want out):
- ccnccn has approx 24 nodes and some spare xby - makes over 12 MILLION

then put your words where your mouth is and crash the price. 15 million coins sound more than enough to do it. Otherwise, all this coming from a 7 post member sounds like FUD Smiley
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:19:40 PM

Now, what I do know is if I had a bag of millions coins like many of the people here claiming they do and didn't trust the coin i would keep my mouth shut and try to get rid of those bags silently. Shit posting + claiming to hold a huge bag certainly sounds suspicious.

Whats a sad loser. You were one of main people blocking constructive talk on slack....you have 20k only...idiot...shut up next time.

I have only logged in once in the slack. I dunno why you are calling me names :/
XBY_Gar

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:22:08 PM

People with constructive criticism including myself....none of them said anything about selling any coins. In fact i mainstained the whole time the tech was great. I barely mentioned xfuel. My main point was ccrev didnt have thr decision making and management or understanding of the crypto world to push us to the big time....this truth wontever change. Sorry a vitamin seller cant be founder of the next tech big thing...i gave up trying to convince the monkeys on slack.that....but ccrev man come on dude sep down and we all get rich....please i beg you for yours and everyones sake. You cant get this past 30m mc..you cant become the next neo. Step down and lets all be rich...dont ruin your own life

Simply wasnt said. So now ccrev want to close the slack. Can someone tell him the only people saying anything critical was a fund manager and ex board members today.. Roll Eyes

Close the Slack? Is there any more evidence CCR wants to control the narrative of XBY? All rainbows and unicorns from now on.
thetruthhurtsss

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:22:45 PM

i told you guys, this community/sect is literally scarred by idiots...from the cheerleader to the "founder" to the leaddeveloper. yes to the lead developer. it is a sect.

thetruthhurtsss

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:31:05 PM

CCREVOLUTION FOR THE SAKE OF THE PROJECT

PLEASE PUT A VOTE SO THAT WE CAN DECIDE IF WE WANT YOU OR NOT.

YOU ARE HARMING THIS PROJECT, BE INTELLIGENT AND WE ALL WILL BE FINE.

PLEASE PUT A VOTE!!!!!!!!!!

CCREVOLUTION HAS TO STEP DOWN; THATS THE ONLY SOLUTION!!!!!!!!
deldil

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:55:26 PM

Lot of FUD in this forum, this means there is something good in this project. I am placing orders to buy XBY at Cryptopia.
hellohello_____

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:10:15 PM

did fatoshi get hacked?
bradritter

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:11:40 PM

this forum is like aids the slack is even worse iv been kicked 3 different times for voicing an opinion.

pathetic

carry on i will hold on to a smal holding but I sold out of most of my bag. best in the future but i would rather have my $ stored in BTC at this point been with this coin for like 6 months and its been constant drama.

angryandy

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:21:27 PM

CCREVOLUTION FOR THE SAKE OF THE PROJECT

PLEASE PUT A VOTE SO THAT WE CAN DECIDE IF WE WANT YOU OR NOT.

YOU ARE HARMING THIS PROJECT, BE INTELLIGENT AND WE ALL WILL BE FINE.

PLEASE PUT A VOTE!!!!!!!!!!

CCREVOLUTION HAS TO STEP DOWN; THATS THE ONLY SOLUTION!!!!!!!!

bump
ninjacoins

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:47:30 PM

So many noob accounts all probably the the same person. If you have a problem with XBY then just move on and let everyone get on with things. Good or bad people will make their own choice and either buy, sell or hodl. Everyone knows theres always a risk with cryptos so everyone here is either willing to believe in the project or not and just move on. No point with all these aggressive negative posts.

People should be doing their own research with XBY and any other project they wish to put some money into and not blindly follow posts.
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:54:43 PM

So many noob accounts all probably the the same person. If you have a problem with XBY then just move on and let everyone get on with things. Good or bad people will make their own choice and either buy, sell or hodl. Everyone knows theres always a risk with cryptos so everyone here is either willing to believe in the project or not and just move on. No point with all these aggressive negative posts.

People should be doing their own research with XBY and any other project they wish to put some money into and not blindly follow posts.

might be someone who lost a good portion of his investment after the correction....

Lobo_

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:09:08 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 04:19:51 PM by Lobo_

i told you guys, this community/sect is literally scarred by idiots...from the cheerleader to the "founder" to the leaddeveloper. yes to the lead developer. it is a sect.

Idiots.

Closure of the salck has not being confirmed.

What a sad life you have Fatoshi. Making multiple accounts, talking to yourself... It's funny but also sad.
You claim to already be rich... I guess it's true that money does not make you happy. At least in this case if you are as rich as you claim  Grin

McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:48:55 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 05:15:50 PM by McWorse

I know nothing about the argument inside the staff. Just interesting for me to get a little insight. Seems like many things have been dammed up, but the quarrel here might be (hopefully) a step into a direction, that clears up some troubles. That would be much better for the project than a current uncertainty, or a continuous, destructive fight inside the community. So please go ahead as long as everybody remains objective and factual.
(Possible?)

For me - as a total outsider - the line of reasoning from tjeff looks much better, than the one of bikerleszno, because to say (to obvious long term supporters), that they should sell their coins and leave the project behind is not only childish (what it absolutely is!) - it is more:
This provoking reaction tries to hide, that bikerlesznos answer misses any factual value. And it closes doors, which should better remained open in order to find through an objective discourse the best way for a prospering future for XtraBytes. For me it's alarming, how investors/supportes got treated here in a terse manner:

You have an other opinion?
Sell your coins and leave us alone!

You only have 20k?
You better shut up!

And XFuel... yes. Looks on these beautiful grafics nice, shiny, reasonable. But my first thought (which is already wandering through my head, persistantly):
Do we really need another coin?
Just doing the same trash like many other projects?
Printing money and making things more complicated?
Hm...

I am in crypto since march this year ... (Hey! Don't laugh!^^) ... but this short period was time enough for me to get deeply pissed off, when I read or hear about a second, third, ... coin-release from an already existing project. It offends hodlers and it frightens new investors in a world, which is complicated enough for newbies, or people, who don't want to step that deep into the matter like a dev or the hard core of the crypto-community. It is like a piece of tech: You want to use it, but you mostly don't want to understand exactly, how it works. And if you have the choice between a simple to operate piece of tech, or a difficult to operate one - which one would you choose (or invest in)?
Hm?
Wink

So please don't forget, where future money will come from - because it won't work without this fresh money. And yes: Releasing a new coin has a strong inherent taste of printing money, no matter how shiny the grafics are. You are scared of limiting the supply too much, because of the locked coins for the nodes? Lower the price for the nodes! To halve the price should have the same effect like releasing a new coin with equal supply. Inclusive saving time and work, what you could better spend on the projects core - instead of creating a new construction site with it.
But maybe I do not understand, just failing to see something important?
However...

tjeffs impartial criticism of the absence of transparency is true, as long as no comprehensible reason is claimed on why this secrecy is necessary. Beeing opaque is the most disqualifying factor for new and serious investors. Especially in such an early stage of a project, when trust is the most important thing of all.

I have been full of hope for XtraBytes. But after I have to read that (legimitate) critics should better sell their coins and leave, I'm just a bit thoughtful now. Because this statement shows nothing less than a deep lack of understatement in how the market works and how it works to lead a project to success: A project is nothing without investors. And less than nothing without investors who care. Nobody owns the whole truth about what is right or wrong. That's why a strong community with many ideas, suggestions, criticisms and many points of views is the key to success. You better should listen to each other, because you are dependent on each other -

... if the project XtraBytes is still important for you.

Just my five cents.
Regards!
McW

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
Lobo_

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:12:18 PM

I know nothing about the argument inside the staff. Just interesting for me to get a little insight. Seems like many things have been dammed up, but the quarrel here might be (hopefully) a step into a direction, that clears up the some troubles. That would be much better for the project than a current uncertainty, or a continuous, destructive fight inside the community. So please go ahead as long as everybody remains objective and factual.
(Possible?)

For me - as a total outsider - the line of reasoning from tjeff looks much better, than the one of bikerleszno, because to say (to obvious long term supporters), that they should sell their coins and leave the project behind is not only childish (what it absolutely is!) - it is more:
This provoking reaction tries to hide, that bikerlesznos answer misses any factual value. And it closes doors, which should better remained open in order to find through an objective discourse the best way for a prospering future for XtraBytes. For me it's alarming, how investors/supportes got treated here in a terse manner:

And XFuel... yes. Looks on these beautiful grafics nice, shiny, reasonable. But my first thought (which is already wandering through my head, persistantly):
Hm...

I am in crypto since march this year ... (Hey! Don't laugh!^^) ... but this short period was time enough for me to get deeply pissed off, when I read or hear about a second, third, ... coin-release from an already existing project. It offends hodlers and it frightens new investors in a world, which is complicated enough for newbies, or people, who don't want to step that deep into the matter like a dev or the hard core of the crypto-community. It is like a piece of tech: You want to use it, but you mostly don't want to understand exactly, how it works. And if you have the choice between a simple to operate piece of tech, or a difficult to operate one - which one would you choose (or invest in)?
Hm?
Wink

Please don't forget, where future money will come from - because it won't work without this fresh money. And yes: Releasing a new coin has a strong inherent taste of printing money, no matter how shiny the grafics are. You are scared of limiting the supply too much, because of the locked coins for the nodes? Lower the price for the nodes! To halve the price should have the same effect like releasing a new coin with equal supply. Inclusive saving time and work, what you could better spend on the projects core - instead of creating a new construction site with it.
But maybe I do not understand, do fail to see something important?
However...

tjeffs impartial criticism of the absence of transparency is true, as long as no comprehensible reason is claimed on why this secrecy is necessary. Beeing opaque is the most disqualifying factor for new and serious investors. Especially in such an early stage of a project, when trust is the most important thing of all.

I have been full of hope for XtraBytes. But after I have to read that (legimitate) critics should better sell their coins and leave, I'm just a bit thoughtful now. Because this statement shows nothing less than a deep lack of understatement in how the market works and how it works to lead a project to success: A project is nothing without investors. And less than nothing without investors who care. Nobody owns the whole truth about what is right or wrong. That's why a strong community with many ideas, suggestions, criticisms and many points of views is the key to success. You better should listen to each other, because you are dependent on each other -

Just my five cents.
Regards!
McW

Great 5 cents! This is the kind of discussion that should be encouraged.

The problem has been certain individuals creating chaos, fudding, repeating the same thing over and over and personal attacks in one of the founders. These are the kind of people Biker was addressing I believe. If they no longer believe why are they still around? What motive do they have? Are they trolls who should be ignored?

One of these has multiple accounts here and on the slack. Claims to want to fix and help xby yet the more he talks the more he/she reveals themselves. I don't like getting into keyboard fights or arguments but this is something that needs to be called out.

Anyhow, great post. You raise some interesting points.
dontknowwhy

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:13:33 PM

I know nothing about the argument inside the staff. Just interesting for me to get a little insight. Seems like many things have been dammed up, but the quarrel here might be (hopefully) a step into a direction, that clears up some troubles. That would be much better for the project than a current uncertainty, or a continuous, destructive fight inside the community. So please go ahead as long as everybody remains objective and factual.
(Possible?)

You only have 20k?
You better shut up!

Hm...

Hm?
Wink

Please don't forget, where future money will come from - because it won't work without this fresh money. And yes: Releasing a new coin has a strong inherent taste of printing money, no matter how shiny the grafics are. You are scared of limiting the supply too much, because of the locked coins for the nodes? Lower the price for the nodes! To halve the price should have the same effect like releasing a new coin with equal supply. Inclusive saving time and work, what you could better spend on the projects core - instead of creating a new construction site with it.
However...

Just my five cents.
Regards!
McW

Best post here. Agree
everythingisgreat

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:32:30 PM

Just my five cents.
Regards!
McW

The problem is that we get one post in 4 or 5 pages of  negative posts that has actual concrete arguments that are based on the project with examples.  Most of this round and when xFuel was released just sounds like person problems that always happen when you are on a board(I've been on 4 boards in different business fields).  They are not providing any value just some magic about how they had some other path that would have led to profitibity.  They don't say what that path was or could be going forward.  Just we need to get rid of CCRev. 
If they actually cared about the coin and knew a better way they would provide us with a roadmap to actual success.  Instead they take the easy way out and do what you see on this thread and slack.  It is always easy to say we could do better its much harder to step up with actual ideas and plans.

lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:33:43 PM

I don't understand...
2 days ago xby price almost doubled... i come to read what people say expeting excitement but everyone are angry and disappointed and now the price is low again...
what's wrong in this community? I'm in this project since 6 months and finally 2 days ago after whitepaper release and some good xby articles on web things started finally to go better and now...we are at 300 sat again.
I understand this is a long term investment but we make one step forward and 2 backward.
i'm starting to lose faith...very sad : (

It seems to me that the tokens are poorly distributed.  A small group controls most of the coins which they bought when the price was as low as 1 Sat.  Now there is in fighting among the group and everytime someone sells a portion of their coins, the price will sink due to the already low volume.

I keep hearing people tout that there was no ICO for this coin as if that's some kind of positive.  A well marketed ICO distributes the coin in a way that is 10x better.  The large bag holders like CCR should honestly just donate some of their funds and ask for community match to fund these initiatives.  It would only make the price go up and help their investment in the long term.  Creating new tokens is just compounding the problem imo.

Everyone can't hold their huge bags, and scratch their heads at why large investors aren't entering.   No big investors are going to buy into something for 100x more than what you paid b/c they will be scared that you will exit.  Especially b/c the project isn't open source and contingent on 1 person.  Alot of solid projects have had problems like this, like Byteball, bitbay etc.

The tech seems really promising and the potential is definitely there, but that can be said about a ton of projects that still haven't been able to take off.  Technology is only half the pie these days, with the amount of altcoins entering the market these days, it's management that's going to be the deciding factor.

Some will say i'm trying to fud, but honestly everything i've said is just common sense to anyone thats worked around business and technology.  

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
sirbin2000

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:03:35 PM

(Possible?)

You only have 20k?
You better shut up!

Hm...

Hm?
Wink

So please don't forget, where future money will come from - because it won't work without this fresh money. And yes: Releasing a new coin has a strong inherent taste of printing money, no matter how shiny the grafics are. You are scared of limiting the supply too much, because of the locked coins for the nodes? Lower the price for the nodes! To halve the price should have the same effect like releasing a new coin with equal supply. Inclusive saving time and work, what you could better spend on the projects core - instead of creating a new construction site with it.
However...

Just my five cents.
Regards!
McW

I want to like this project, I really do, it seems like it has great potential. But as you said I'm also concerned about the xfuel coming out of nowhere. Also this drama that is going on for days. It puts me on the fence about the project and its future.
everythingisgreat

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:51:25 PM

I want to like this project, I really do, it seems like it has great potential. But as you said I'm also concerned about the xfuel coming out of nowhere. Also this drama that is going on for days. It puts me on the fence about the project and its future.

We are in early times.  There is always going to be a risk getting involved in a project at this stage.  There certainly is a bigger reward for those who get in now if when it succeeds.  But just like any investment there is a risk.  Infighting might effect the price now but as long as development continues the project will keep moving forward.

Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: