Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:51:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371083 times)
deldil

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:56:02 PM

A person shows in the slack that he has bought XBY @15 sat and he is not not satisfied with the current price.
So he blames Ccr, question is how much profit in % he expect.
I have 15 million and then begging in the slack, you want to sell sell it who is stopping you ?
XBY will come to 10 sats, so I am not selling.
When you want to buy buy, when you want to sell sell it and this is the truth.
Truth hurts....
Writing on the forum nonsense, this is not a exchange.
Waiting for 7 months... nonsense. How much profit you expect ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deldil

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:09:07 PM

What I dont understand.....well I do...is the impatience of many investors in Xtrabytes. The reason is and I will be blunt is because we started from such humble beginnings on yobit and ccex many have very short term investment strategies and expectations. I could even say some are very low level investors....small time who own a few btc at most.

They are confused with Xtrabytes because they compare it with shitcoin clones that have instant development and have a life span of about 2 months. Or they compare xtrabytes with eth erc20 token projects with big ico money and short terms pumps and dumps.

Its not fair comparisons. Any major new coded project takes a year or two to mature. I dont see anyone on EOS...Tezos...or any of the real peers of XBY get bothered everyday with such low level bullshit. Investors put large amounts in these projects knowing they are in for the long haul and that means months and years not a few weeks. I know the ETH developments cycle...newbies coming into crypto dont seem to know eth took a few years to get going.....real development takes time.

Personally I hope these short term traders sell onve they realise they can grow their small stash quicker innthe short term on shitcoins. I dont see any wisdom hanging onto these low level investors. I dont think I am saying too much to say since this project started a handful of big money investors have enquired about xby. So we jave big investors excited but we cant keep some shitcoin investors happy. Well good.....the sooner longer term smart investors who understand real development cycles and know patience pays off big more often than not replace shitcoin aficionados the better..
First post at Oct 3.30.45am
XBY_Gar

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:12:06 PM

What I dont understand.....well I do...is the impatience of many investors in Xtrabytes. The reason is and I will be blunt is because we started from such humble beginnings on yobit and ccex many have very short term investment strategies and expectations. I could even say some are very low level investors....small time who own a few btc at most.

They are confused with Xtrabytes because they compare it with shitcoin clones that have instant development and have a life span of about 2 months. Or they compare xtrabytes with eth erc20 token projects with big ico money and short terms pumps and dumps.

Its not fair comparisons. Any major new coded project takes a year or two to mature. I dont see anyone on EOS...Tezos...or any of the real peers of XBY get bothered everyday with such low level bullshit. Investors put large amounts in these projects knowing they are in for the long haul and that means months and years not a few weeks. I know the ETH developments cycle...newbies coming into crypto dont seem to know eth took a few years to get going.....real development takes time.

Personally I hope these short term traders sell onve they realise they can grow their small stash quicker innthe short term on shitcoins. I dont see any wisdom hanging onto these low level investors. I dont think I am saying too much to say since this project started a handful of big money investors have enquired about xby. So we jave big investors excited but we cant keep some shitcoin investors happy. Well good.....the sooner longer term smart investors who understand real development cycles and know patience pays off big more often than not replace shitcoin aficionados the better..
First post at Oct 3.30.45am

Fatoshi has been a XBY believer since the start. What does it tell you when a devoted investor finally leaves?
deldil

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:18:59 PM

Im out. I'm sure XBY tech will be great but it's going to take a lot of years and a lot of effort before we make any money from this. In the meantime money is better invested in other alt coins. I'll buy back in when it shows more potential.
If you are out, what makes you stay here.
XBY_Gar

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:20:38 PM

Im out. I'm sure XBY tech will be great but it's going to take a lot of years and a lot of effort before we make any money from this. In the meantime money is better invested in other alt coins. I'll buy back in when it shows more potential.

It would make a lot more sense if you continued to read past the first sentence.

XBY actually needs less of of the likes of you.
bigboss154

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:35:22 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 09:06:39 PM by bigboss154

Hopefully meaningful resolutions can come from all this drama recently. I'd rather everyone spoke their concerns and get this sorted out ASAP rather than dwell on it. Also there's a lot of childish back on forths going on right now.
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:36:06 PM

Exactly if u want guys leave why u still here ? I dont get it ...

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
deldil

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:38:47 PM

Ok respect to seniors, I am going...
XBY_Gar

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:41:23 PM

I just want to see how this ship sinks.

I thought you sucked enough cock on Slack. Looking for some more here?
fallenkeith72

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:28:41 PM

I Brought a bunch today on Cryptopia, pretty interested in seeing where this projects goes. I think as a whole the project will be really amazing in the future so I'm holding mine for a long while.
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 09:31:00 PM

Watch your language boy. U are so smart here because it is internet? Prefer to meet face to face and tell me same.
If u want to watch u can do it on exchanges dont need to write over and over same shit and stay in slack channel still.

It is same to you Fatoshi. Your language is this kind because u are on the internet. In real life u will not say same shit to my face.

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
XBY_Gar

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:16:37 PM

Watch your language boy. U are so smart here because it is internet? Prefer to meet face to face and tell me same.
If u want to watch u can do it on exchanges dont need to write over and over same shit and stay in slack channel still.

It is same to you Fatoshi. Your language is this kind because u are on the internet. In real life u will not say same shit to my face.

It's a figure of speech, meaning you're a brown nose/suck up. Ironically you're the one acting like the tough guy, from 1999.
everythingisgreat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:10:52 AM

Try not to let them bait you biker.  Your are a figure on the XBY team and how you respond sends meaning to the greater audience and holds more weight.  If a personal slight happens take it to PM's.  It's been a long day I am sure and we all have our limits.  Don't take this as an offense I'm trying to keep the XBY team above dirt and grim of the FUD's.  Just keep pushing forward and soon the price and the tech will prove itself.

overttherainbow

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:34:52 AM

This place is turning into a circus.

A little communication from the devs would be wonderful? Where's CCRev?
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:19:29 AM

This place is turning into a circus.

A little communication from the devs would be wonderful? Where's CCRev?

Yeah there should be continuous communication it's been a roller coaster last week Xtrabyte was almost trading at 500 now they are down again by 100 sats but Xtrabyte is still in contention as one of the highly potential coin in the market.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:15:39 AM

I had some communication with Borzalom today by PM, he asks that I help and support CCREV and not attack him.

I have decided that even though I'm just some internet noob my voice does influence some people. So I have decided to be more positive because the truth is I am positive about Xtrabytes, always have been and if they develop the project I always will be. A practical base for decentralised world is the future away from control of others and absolute security for individuals and companies information. Problem is because the community is so immature even legitimate concerns can't be processed so it becomes more than it is. Its all black and white to some people when really there is a lot of greys.

But the fact is Borz and Dave will be partners probably forever. But I think Borz understands that XBY is a project that will be bigger than him or Dave or anyone in the team or community. So yes I think CCREV does not have the level of skills to take us to the big levels but I do think he is ok guy I guess, honest and hardworking. Its actually no shame to not possess skills that only a few have to be a CEO of a huge company which is why CEOs are paid millions and also TECH CEOs are even harder to hire because its such a specific skills set. I'm not sure anyone involved in XBY past or present has those skills sets honestly even the best of the ex Board members.

But this is what I will be positive about. The tech is in my opinion potentially world changing, I wouldn't be here if I didn't think so. So I accept the situation is now knowing that the future is unknown and XBY will have a life far beyond DAVE and even BORZ. And that at the end of the day CCREVs main goal is to get the right people, he doesn't need to BE the right people....so maybe even harsh critics of CCREV can help him choose the right people to run various areas of XTRABYTES into the next stages. So I am back to being positive about the project....long term. I haven't sold one XBY in this last week, I guess if I wanted to make money from trading XBY I could of but I keep all my coins offline now.

*Also my wife told me to be more nicer online and not argue with people so really she is the real boss of me.

*And Biker....give it a rest, you only have one conversation and that is pump pump pump and that anyone who says different is fudding. You aren't helping the credibility of XBY with this aggressive cheerleading.

XBY_Gar

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:46:01 AM

I will also refrain from being too critical. I'll buy some XBY when I see that there's some improvements but as of now I'll just sit on the sidelines and watch. I too believe in this tech. Good luck.
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:58:28 AM

Another long day at the office here! Just wanted to mention that we have most of the back payments ready now and will try to get them finished tomorrow. Once we get everyone sorted, I will send the list over to Chris and he will be sending out our first big payment of XFUEL for all the work that has taken us thus far.

I also set up a personal Twitter account @CCRevolutionXBY so that I can keep the Community better informed about what is happening in an easier fashion (Great suggestion Yankee!).

Keep up the Great Work Everyone!!

Dave

CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:04:21 AM

CCREVs main goal is to get the right people, he doesn't need to BE the right people

Always has been... always will be...

I am only 100% for the best interest of XTRABYTES!

Welcome back Cool

everythingisgreat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:31:50 AM

I had some communication with Borzalom today by PM, he asks that I help and support CCREV and not attack him.

I have decided that even though I'm just some internet noob my voice does influence some people. So I have decided to be more positive because the truth is I am positive about Xtrabytes, always have been and if they develop the project I always will be. A practical base for decentralised world is the future away from control of others and absolute security for individuals and companies information. Problem is because the community is so immature even legitimate concerns can't be processed so it becomes more than it is. Its all black and white to some people when really there is a lot of greys.

But the fact is Borz and Dave will be partners probably forever. But I think Borz understands that XBY is a project that will be bigger than him or Dave or anyone in the team or community. So yes I think CCREV does not have the level of skills to take us to the big levels but I do think he is ok guy I guess, honest and hardworking. Its actually no shame to not possess skills that only a few have to be a CEO of a huge company which is why CEOs are paid millions and also TECH CEOs are even harder to hire because its such a specific skills set. I'm not sure anyone involved in XBY past or present has those skills sets honestly even the best of the ex Board members.

But this is what I will be positive about. The tech is in my opinion potentially world changing, I wouldn't be here if I didn't think so. So I accept the situation is now knowing that the future is unknown and XBY will have a life far beyond DAVE and even BORZ. And that at the end of the day CCREVs main goal is to get the right people, he doesn't need to BE the right people....so maybe even harsh critics of CCREV can help him choose the right people to run various areas of XTRABYTES into the next stages. So I am back to being positive about the project....long term. I haven't sold one XBY in this last week, I guess if I wanted to make money from trading XBY I could of but I keep all my coins offline now.

*Also my wife told me to be more nicer online and not argue with people so really she is the real boss of me.

*And Biker....give it a rest, you only have one conversation and that is pump pump pump and that anyone who says different is fudding. You aren't helping the credibility of XBY with this aggressive cheerleading.

I'm glad you found some resolution.  It seems to me that you can have far more influence if most of your communication looked like this versus some of the early posts.  People like me will respond in a much more effective way and will actually consider the ideas that you are presenting.  We will always need critics and different ideas as this coin moves along.  I hope that the next time there is an issue you start with something like this.  I'm sure there will be a much more reasonable response.  And then there will always be those who say that anything negative or constructive criticism is FUDing, but thats their problem not yours. 

Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: