Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:14:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 [343] 344 345 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371069 times)
yosir

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:50:12 PM

Let me be honest, I really can t wait to see the finished Xtrabytes project with everything. It would make the crypto world better for sure.

But for now the team can do us investors all a few favours. The price development doesn t play a that big role (only in the short term).

Trust plays the bigger role.

I suggest:

1. Add a team section on your website of your full team, with pictures and links to other profiles (LinkedIn etc) and qualifications or some background

2. Explain further about where the company will be registered and the patent, and show some proof (links, IDs etc)

3. Break the FUD by answering the questions untill any FUD vanishes

This person isnt a noob account and they agree with me  Grin Grin enjoying how people are starting to figure out this scammyshillcoin  Roll Eyes?

Well my account is Newbie status, but I didn t spread FUD and also not intelligent FUD as CC calls legit questions, I just suggested something to resolve this mess.

Its quiet annoying that even legit attempts to help are denunciated as FUD. This community is toxic af.

And this hidding cuz illuminati conspiracy theories just prove that there isn t even possible to debate different views.
There is a huge difference between what I wrote and what the FUDer wrote.
Eventho who knows what his motivations are. Cuz there are some facts, that provide the FUDers some target:

As I mentioned;

No team section (I don t give a fuck about your conspiracies, its missing, period)

The team refuses to give more detailed information. Its not a questions about secrets in development.
But the FUDer can start with ideas that company registration takes one year, because he thinks its in the US.
Whats the matter with giving a litle more information on the process?
Instead CC wrote that the plan was to finish the registration during the holidays. Sorry but that sounds kinda odd.
I just assume authorities don`t work on holidays. So am I a FUDer? I m just a newbie who just want to know a litle more.
If XBY wants to be as successful as BTC it simply also has to be newbie friendly.

And mods seem not to be interested to resolve it. While it wouldn t be as complicated I think.

BTW comparison to Ripple was mentioned. Ripple registred patents, but they provided informations about that. Not the code, just the frame work.
And they had a team section. And answered questions.

Doesn t have to be that this project is scam, but at the moment it struggles with self made failures in the communication with its community I think.
I hope this get solved and everyone gets happy and XBY takes off and goes top10.

This might shed some light: https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/the-correct-perspective.426/#post-5452

Not really, where are facts that we can check on? Look:
"Also, for those of you claiming the registration will take a long period of time, you are assuming we are registering XTRABYTES Ltd as a US company. That is not the case and you will be made aware of where we are registered when the process is finalized. "
No info where it will be registered, and no info where we can check. Why, whats the matter? Annother James Bond excuse upcomming?

"We are in discussions with an international IP law firm that will ensure accuracy and thorough patent protection."

Which one??? Call me pedantic, but I followed many projects over the last 2 years, and most of the legit ones gave detailed informations about that.
Recent example was Electroneum ICO. It was very very controverse debated. But they delivered news about their partners, for example HackerOne.

That post lets open questions. Like, cmon guys just trust us, we are woring on it, you know it, its all FUD. It mostly says, we will be winning cuz technology superior.

The FUDer will only vanish if he gets nailed with details and things we can prove hes a FUDing troll. So I still insist on my suggestion.

FUDer never vanish as he's only objective is to spread FUD and not actually get answers for his questions. For FUDer each answer is only gateway for another question that has only purpose to spread more FUD. The main objective of FUDer is to hurt project/drive it's price down/troll investors just for fun and not really to get answers for their intentialy manipulative question which only objective is to influance the reader.
Perfect example is last FUDet that started from "concern", moved to "scam" and now try influance people to invest in certain other projects instead of XBY. If this was not funny, this was very sad. Do you really think he want to hear answers?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lobo_

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:51:27 PM

Fuck off Candi and let us make our own decisions.
Or perhaps you are fudding to buy lower?

Lappenhaendler

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:52:26 PM

Let me be honest, I really can t wait to see the finished Xtrabytes project with everything. It would make the crypto world better for sure.

But for now the team can do us investors all a few favours. The price development doesn t play a that big role (only in the short term).

I suggest:

1. Add a team section on your website of your full team, with pictures and links to other profiles (LinkedIn etc) and qualifications or some background

2. Explain further about where the company will be registered and the patent, and show some proof (links, IDs etc)

This person isnt a noob account and they agree with me  Grin Grin enjoying how people are starting to figure out this scammyshillcoin  Roll Eyes?

Well my account is Newbie status, but I didn t spread FUD and also not intelligent FUD as CC calls legit questions, I just suggested something to resolve this mess.

Its quiet annoying that even legit attempts to help are denunciated as FUD. This community is toxic af.

And this hidding cuz illuminati conspiracy theories just prove that there isn t even possible to debate different views.
Eventho who knows what his motivations are. Cuz there are some facts, that provide the FUDers some target:

As I mentioned;

No team section (I don t give a fuck about your conspiracies, its missing, period)

The team refuses to give more detailed information. Its not a questions about secrets in development.
But the FUDer can start with ideas that company registration takes one year, because he thinks its in the US.
Instead CC wrote that the plan was to finish the registration during the holidays. Sorry but that sounds kinda odd.
I just assume authorities don`t work on holidays. So am I a FUDer? I m just a newbie who just want to know a litle more.
If XBY wants to be as successful as BTC it simply also has to be newbie friendly.

And mods seem not to be interested to resolve it. While it wouldn t be as complicated I think.

BTW comparison to Ripple was mentioned. Ripple registred patents, but they provided informations about that. Not the code, just the frame work.

Doesn t have to be that this project is scam, but at the moment it struggles with self made failures in the communication with its community I think.
I hope this get solved and everyone gets happy and XBY takes off and goes top10.

This might shed some light: https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/the-correct-perspective.426/#post-5452

it doesnt help if it did would I be calling it a scam? it doesnt have to be but this place is basically a giant shilled cult at this point ur just giving random goals not real information

Same posts from 8 months ago, I remember FUD happened when it went up from a few sats to a few hundred...exact scam cries of scam yet their still here. Been here from day 1 and been watching the progress, they've come a long way. Just like market cycles, fud cycles happen too. You're screaming and crying is useless. No one is telling you to invest or trust XBY, if you believe this is a scam then  why did you even buy it? Seems irresponsible and stupid to be buying a coin you think is a scam, and don't tell me you got in since it was pumping only. No one except plebs and idiots buy coins blindly when their pumping, unless you're one of them?

Posts are directed to the sockpuppets crying and screaming in big fonts...

Again a cult fan boy... I asked questions and made constructive suggestions. I didn`t even call it scam yet !!!! Luckily I invested before the pump, but now its a big amount of money. And the market cap is 300 mil.
At a certain point the team has to deliver some more clarity I believe, how many top 100 coins have no team section for example?
And whats the matter with asking questions??? Read all my posts and tell me where have I been rude and ignorant towards the team or the project?? XBY gets more attention, more money flows in, and also more questions and demands. If you don t want that go back to a 3k community projects where people don`t ask anything about the framework.

BTW I want to hear answers, I m not a FUDer, I didn t accuse, I just asked and suggested.
yosir

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:52:38 PM

I suggest:

As I mentioned;

it doesnt help if it did would I be calling it a scam? it doesnt have to be but this place is basically a giant shilled cult at this point ur just giving random goals not real information

Same posts from 8 months ago, I remember FUD happened when it went up from a few sats to a few hundred...exact scam cries of scam yet their still here. Been here from day 1 and been watching the progress, they've come a long way. Just like market cycles, fud cycles happen too. You're screaming and crying is useless. No one is telling you to invest or trust XBY, if you believe this is a scam then  why did you even buy it? Seems irresponsible and stupid to be buying a coin you think is a scam, and don't tell me you got in since it was pumping only. No one except plebs and idiots buy coins blindly when their pumping, unless you're one of them?

+1
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:58:12 PM

I suggest:

As I mentioned;

scam coins pump too? have you not seen trumpcoin ive been here since day one too but this is ridiculous its people like you who give legitimate projects a bad name

lol, I doubt you were in from day one...with that kinda of attitude towards xby you of would probably sold back in May.

People like you are cancer to crypto, I've been here way longer then 99% of people in this thread (crypto not XBY) and people like you that gotta open dozens of sock puppet accounts to shit on a coin in hopes prices start dropping.

Seen this a thousand times, it doesn't work anymore.

lol 4chan pleb, kill yourself.
yosir

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:02:51 PM

nope until you figure out why this project is a scam ima post all over ANN  r/crypto 4chan and in crytopia chat stop shilling pl0x if i made 100k today why do i need cheap xby? ill buy at 6k if its real idc, u guys are nothing more than a shilled cult that hates outsiders  Grin

And this is, my friends, is the dictionary definition of obssesive troll  Wink.
Stop feeding him, eventually he will die. Hopefully.
smokim87

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:04:24 PM

I suggest:

As I mentioned;

scam coins pump too? have you not seen trumpcoin ive been here since day one too but this is ridiculous its people like you who give legitimate projects a bad name

lol, I doubt you were in from day one...with that kinda of attitude towards xby you of would probably sold back in May.

People like you are cancer to crypto, I've been here way longer then 99% of people in this thread (crypto not XBY) and people like you that gotta open dozens of sock puppet accounts to shit on a coin in hopes prices start dropping.

Seen this a thousand times, it doesn't work anymore.

lol 4chan pleb, kill yourself.

shilling is cancer too so dont worry it will kill us both well die a long slow cancer death while everyone who visits this community watches  Grin and buddy this is a single account have you ever thought that some people have real concerns and not everyone is some random personification of your communal fantasies?

If you can find a single post of me shilling XBY, please show me. Do you even know what shilling means?
Lappenhaendler

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:18:16 PM

Candi the problem is that you obviously troll, that makes them mad and they don`t take other peoples concerns serious.
Now this community is toxic af and full of ignorance.

BTW I m always open to arguments that tell me this project is fine. And I never said its a scam, I just asked questions.
But people here are debating how long they are here like its p-size. Congrats to all your "since first days"-size, well done Gentlemen!!!
Did this answer a single concern of me? Nope, neither did the recent post of the team.

Cmon guys, don t be rude to outsiders who show interest for this project. Do you want this project to grow or that it gets small again?
Shouldn t we attract new people and bring this project into the right light where it belongs???

And to bring more Trust I suggest again:

yosir

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:19:24 PM

nope until you figure out why this project is a scam ima post all over ANN  r/crypto 4chan and in crytopia chat stop shilling pl0x if i made 100k today why do i need cheap xby? ill buy at 6k if its real idc, u guys are nothing more than a shilled cult that hates outsiders  Grin

didnt you say this project might be a scam earlier why arent you on my side? lol
"lol, I doubt you were in from day one...with that kinda of attitude towards xby you of would probably sold back in May. " indirectly thats promoting a product that's potentially a scam or is your goal to not promote the product you assume that I want the product to drop so I can get more but have you ever considered the fact that this coin might be a scam and im just saving people from onecoining themselves  Roll Eyes

And another example of FUD and twisting one's words:
What I said (and explained later AGAIN to HIM) is that ANY project has potential to be/become scam and that this FUDer has no right to call it "scam" without any proof( what he provided are not proofs but personal interpetation of facts that have other explanation from the team that makes sence and also been explained to HIM at least twice). He chose to take only one part and twist it as I am support his agenda.

And basically, this is how FUD works. Half truths and deceipt. Perfect example.
smokim87

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:29:22 PM

nope until you figure out why this project is a scam ima post all over ANN  r/crypto 4chan and in crytopia chat stop shilling pl0x if i made 100k today why do i need cheap xby? ill buy at 6k if its real idc, u guys are nothing more than a shilled cult that hates outsiders  Grin

didnt you say this project might be a scam earlier why arent you on my side? lol
@smo "lol, I doubt you were in from day one...with that kinda of attitude towards xby you of would probably sold back in May. " indirectly thats promoting a product that's potentially a scam or is your goal to not promote the product you assume that I want the product to drop so I can get more but have you ever considered the fact that this coin might be a scam and im just saving people from onecoining themselves  Roll Eyes stop promoting scams brah

Retard logic? wtf, how is that indirectly promoting XBY? People that were yelling scam back in April/May sold too early as it went up 3 times highers from their sells. That died down after the price dropped back to the 200-300 levels. After months the price goes up to 5000 sats and boom the scam yelling starts again which is what you are currently doing. That alone hints you either bough it recently, sold it too early and now salty for missing out on selling higher.

But please continue trying to put words in our mouths, jeez the logic on these new crypto traders...
yosir

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:40:20 PM

Okay but they promised the X-Cite wallet. where is it give me a link that shows the underlying core concepts on Github are they even working on it? and why do the developers lie shill and scrub posts is that not the very definition of a scamcoin and why do RES scrub posts on reddit to hide negative  comments if you can provide answers to this and show me the basis of the zoltchain with the tech whitepaper and i will take back that this project is a scammed shillcoin you cant run from the truth  Roll Eyes

logic failure...
As many times been explained before - code will not be provided at least till more advanced project phase. As some other coins like hmm... RIPPLE if I not mistaken. the fact that developers refuse to give you their code does not mean that this is scam, you simply can't claim this as you DON'T KNOW and there decision can be very right and rational business step... it can also be a scam of course, but hey - you CAN'T say it based on what you KNOW.
About lie shill and scrubing postns - part of it is pretty ugly manipulation where you chose to present your twisted perception as FACTS and I can tell you more... me myself would delete every single post of yours as there are offensive, with fact manipulation and their intention is simply label this project s scam without any proof at all.

The very ending of your so called "moderate" post ("you cant run from the truth") is still baseless FUD and pretty dumb try to manipulate me into what you want.

So I hope you will understand that from reasons I stated before I will not keep this conversation. But hey, look at the good side, at least you learned that there is regular font size  Wink

no there is fact go ask res on reddit directly for the truth not just my accounts posts but many others have been deleted as well and how do you know that it isnt a scam?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes give me facts that its real and you guys are shilling it up every single day just look at the 238289023082308230 posts above me  asking for the truth isnt a crime having a blind cult mentality and using logical fallency is  Roll Eyes and oh god ----->"business step... it can also be a scam of course"<---- even you have doubt something IS wrong with this project

Another logic failure... if I said that this project can be scam (as any other project on earth can be/become scam) does not mean that I think that something IS wrong with project.
All the rest does not worth an answer as been already answered.
*bored, even not amusing anymore

you just said it could be a scam which confirms a possiblity proving my point lol how do you know it isnt a scam?

Proof of yosir saying it might be a scam GJ. Also people are selling off seeing this giant scam shill show GJ x2. what proof do you have that this ISNT a scam though gib proof and I wont say that its a scam anymore

What this troll does not understand is that the one who makes the claim is the one who need to prove it. So if he claims that this project is a scam - HE is the one that got to prove it and not me to prove that this project is not a scam. Exactly the way that if I claim that candy77 is mentally challenged and demand from him to prove that he is not  Grin

And again and again and again for third time, EVERY project in the UNIVERSE in every field CAN be or CAN become scam. The fact that I state this fact does not make me an accuser of this project of being scam. Possibility not proving your point in any way as you claim  that this project being a scam is a FACT something that obviously false as FACT. Another cheap manipulation which intention is to put me in position in which I need to defend myself against twisting my own words by FUDer which using selective quotation without explanation I provided to very same statement one post later.

Another perfect example.
smokim87

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:41:22 PM

nope until you figure out why this project is a scam ima post all over ANN  r/crypto 4chan and in crytopia chat stop shilling pl0x if i made 100k today why do i need cheap xby? ill buy at 6k if its real idc, u guys are nothing more than a shilled cult that hates outsiders  Grin

@smo "lol, I doubt you were in from day one...with that kinda of attitude towards xby you of would probably sold back in May. " indirectly thats promoting a product that's potentially a scam or is your goal to not promote the product you assume that I want the product to drop so I can get more but have you ever considered the fact that this coin might be a scam and im just saving people from onecoining themselves  Roll Eyes stop promoting scams brah

Retard logic? wtf, how is that indirectly promoting XBY? People that were yelling scam back in April/May sold too early as it went up 3 times highers from their sells. That died down after the price dropped back to the 200-300 levels. After months the price goes up to 5000 sats and boom the scam yelling starts again which is what you are currently doing. That alone hints you either bough it recently, sold it too early and now salty for missing out on selling higher.

But please continue trying to put words in our mouths, jeez the logic on these new crypto traders...

So...how wasnt onecoin a scam if it boomed along with silly coins like fonzicoin and what proof do you even have that this isnt a scam price isnt a full metric of something  Roll Eyes

Why are you even mentioning onecoin lol? or any other coin?

You're the one calling XBY a scam and yet you're asking me to prove XBY isn't a scam? again retard logic?

You're the one claiming XBY is a scam, the one claiming something is a scam should be providing facts, actual proof and evidence.

Posting big font posts in the several sock puppet accounts you opened the last few days yelling scam is not proof.
Lappenhaendler

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:49:26 PM

For me its quiet noticeable that the team refuses to deliver facts to destroy the FUD, really sad story....
yosir

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:50:41 PM

Okay but they promised the X-Cite wallet. where is it give me a link that shows the underlying core concepts on Github are they even working on it? and why do the developers lie shill and scrub posts is that not the very definition of a scamcoin and why do RES scrub posts on reddit to hide negative  comments if you can provide answers to this and show me the basis of the zoltchain with the tech whitepaper and i will take back that this project is a scammed shillcoin you cant run from the truth  Roll Eyes

logic failure...
As many times been explained before - code will not be provided at least till more advanced project phase. As some other coins like hmm... RIPPLE if I not mistaken. the fact that developers refuse to give you their code does not mean that this is scam, you simply can't claim this as you DON'T KNOW and there decision can be very right and rational business step... it can also be a scam of course, but hey - you CAN'T say it based on what you KNOW.
About lie shill and scrubing postns - part of it is pretty ugly manipulation where you chose to present your twisted perception as FACTS and I can tell you more... me myself would delete every single post of yours as there are offensive, with fact manipulation and their intention is simply label this project s scam without any proof at all.

The very ending of your so called "moderate" post ("you cant run from the truth") is still baseless FUD and pretty dumb try to manipulate me into what you want.

So I hope you will understand that from reasons I stated before I will not keep this conversation. But hey, look at the good side, at least you learned that there is regular font size  Wink

no there is fact go ask res on reddit directly for the truth not just my accounts posts but many others have been deleted as well and how do you know that it isnt a scam?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes give me facts that its real and you guys are shilling it up every single day just look at the 238289023082308230 posts above me  asking for the truth isnt a crime having a blind cult mentality and using logical fallency is  Roll Eyes and oh god ----->"business step... it can also be a scam of course"<---- even you have doubt something IS wrong with this project

Another logic failure... if I said that this project can be scam (as any other project on earth can be/become scam) does not mean that I think that something IS wrong with project.

you just said it could be a scam which confirms a possiblity proving my point lol how do you know it isnt a scam?

Proof of yosir saying it might be a scam GJ. Also people are selling off seeing this giant scam shill show GJ x2. what proof do you have that this ISNT a scam though gib proof and I wont say that its a scam anymore

What this troll does not understand is that the one who makes the claim is the one who need to prove it. So if he claims that this project is a scam - HE is the one that got to prove it and not me to prove that this project is not a scam. Exactly the way that if I claim that candy77 is mentally challenged and demand from him to prove that he is not  Grin

And again and again and again for third time, EVERY project in the UNIVERSE in every field CAN be or CAN become scam. The fact that I state this fact does not make me an accuser of this project of being scam. Possibility not proving your point in any way as you claim  that this project being a scam is a FACT something that obviously false as FACT. Another cheap manipulation which intention is to put me in position in which I need to defend myself against twisting my own words by FUDer which using selective quotation without explanation I provided to very same statement one post later.

Another perfect example.

[edit]
Spot the difference in what has not been quoted. How many people can't understand what I meant... I just wonder  Grin

the fact that developers refuse to give you their code does not mean that this is scam, you simply can't claim this as you DON'T KNOW and there decision can be very right and rational business step... it can also be a scam of course, but hey - you CAN'T say it based on what you KNOW.

yosir

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:59:59 PM

For me its quiet noticeable that the team refuses to deliver facts to destroy the FUD, really sad story....

For me its quiet noticeable that you posted same thing more than one time with large font and
avoided answering me at least two time,s so if you missed it, here you go

FUDer never vanish as he's only objective is to spread FUD and not actually get answers for his questions. For FUDer each answer is only gateway for another question that has only purpose to spread more FUD. The main objective of FUDer is to hurt project/drive it's price down/troll investors just for fun and not really to get answers for their intentialy manipulative question which only objective is to influance the reader.
Perfect example is last FUDet that started from "concern", moved to "scam" and now try influance people to invest in certain other projects instead of XBY. If this was not funny, this was very sad. Do you really think he want to hear answers?
Lappenhaendler

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:01:56 AM

The team could tell where they will register their company, whos in the development team with pic etc, post a link to the law firm, show the ID of the patent pending status (when its finally there).
Who know what else. I know I know too less. So I ask for more!!!

I ve showed this project to 4 friends, 1 said he won`t touch it cuz its suspecious and one other said he is interested but there are too many open questions atm.
Still no accusation of scam, but just to explain that this project doesn`t look as good as it should for outsiders.

And the FUD spreading troll doesn`t help. And so far team is refusing to deliver imo.

Team please kill the troll by doing this:

SupremeGoose

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Patience and wisdom is a key

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:04:37 AM

Join our Discord channel or join our official forums. You will get an answers.

https://discord.xtrabytes.global
https://community.xtrabytes.global

No point to argue with trolls here. That's why we don't react. He's a known 4CHAN troll, and we don't want to waste our time here. Just read his posts, how can we react to this.  

Moreover, now it's even impossible to post an important info here, he's filling all ANN with a garbage.

Thank you.

CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:05:37 AM

These guys are clearly trying to drive the price down. Just ignore them and you will be fine.

We have given all the facts we are willing to or can give at this time. If that's not good enough for you, sorry.

Your co-ordinated bullying and your usage of false news and misinformation will not change our positions.

We do not force anyone to be anonymous or known. It's free choice and as you can see, people are choosing anonymity. If you don't like that, sorry, but it is not going to change until people make the choice themselves to change it.

Thank you!

IGNORE THEM... They will not stop until they drive the price down to their buy bids with their Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt.

yosir

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:10:10 AM

logic failure...

Another perfect example.

[edit]
Spot the difference in what has not been quoted. How many people can't understand what I meant... I just wonder  Grin

the fact that developers refuse to give you their code does not mean that this is scam, you simply can't claim this as you DON'T KNOW and there decision can be very right and rational business step... it can also be a scam of course, but hey - you CAN'T say it based on what you KNOW.

Okay so you agree that it COULD be a scam? proving my point in the end? lol if not where is proof that it isnt Mr.XBY cultist guard  Cool i await your response  Grin cmon YOSIR YOU HAVE TO HAVE PROOF THAT THIS ISNT A SCAM HOW DO WE KNOW IT ISSSNNNTTTT

As you can see, my friends, this is part of troll tactics that ignores everything that is written before over and over again. Try to force his opponent to give validation to his baseless accusation by starting treat them as something valid which will provide more "battle ground" for troll, all this by totally ignoring all that was written and not fits his agenda. This is endless battle when troll try to annoy/make his opponent tired. Continue conversation is pointless as it goes in loops and troll not really interested in answers but to promote his agenda. Always there will be some kind of "dare you","waiting for answer" etc... this is discussion tactic to keep person in conversation as if he gets out - he will be seen as one that "gave up". But hey, good that I am not playing in this.
Another explanation about life under a bridge. Smiley Good night you all
Lappenhaendler

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:12:47 AM

Join our Discord channel or join our official forums. You will get an answers.

https://discord.xtrabytes.global
https://community.xtrabytes.global

No point to argue with trolls here. That's why we don't react. He's a known 4CHAN troll, and we don't want to waste our time here. Just read his posts, how can we react to this.  

Moreover, now it's even impossible to post an important info here, he's filling all ANN with a garbage.

Thank you.

Join the official forum? Ohh do you think I didn`t try? The confirming system for the mail failed. I contacted the support. No answer, and I also contacted them directly and asked for more infos.
I didn t just went to the forum to spread any missinformation. I tried to get answers, but guess what?  I didn t receive an answer nor the rights for the forum.
I m not saying the team is ignoring me, they might be busy, but now I prefer the infos posted officially. If you are in their discord, please tell them my concerns and suggestions.

I would really love to chear for this project and spread infos about it. I also asked in my mail how I can help this projct. But you know what, now I want some more clarity.
And I don`t care about people telling me that they are here from day 1. I think a company like this should deliver its share holders some more informations.

I was never rude, nor crying scam or other blabla. But this forum here gets more toxic day by day....
Pages: « 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 [343] 344 345 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: