Bitcoin Forum
February 19, 2018, 10:53:35 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm going to buy some bitcoins  (Read 1211 times)
nightways

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
Today at 05:22:18 AM

buy bitcoin preferably when the price goes down and sell back when the price rises so you will benefit you.
I must say that this will prove out to be the best decision for you in your entire life as you are going for buying of bitcoins and that too at rate which is very much low. It will not only help you in buying the bitcoins at much cheaper rates but it will also help you in making of a huge amount of money at time when the market will start to rise. You just need to focus on learning of new things which can help you in better way.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Garjoma

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
Today at 05:33:07 AM

wait few days more..the price will decrease more.   Grin
MD Milon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
Today at 10:00:09 AM

Every crypto currencies have ups and down.bitcoin is one kind of cyptocurrency.but compare to others currency bitcoin mostly safe currency.though now bitcoin price is low,but its also opportunity  of investment.if any body invest now  and hold it for some times,it also give so much profit.

neonshium

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
Today at 10:17:25 AM

I'll buy some coins, My idea Prices may increase in 2018...Want to know your opinion, I do not think there will be a loss..My previous purchase was something Their prices are much lower now
Good idea, it is the right time to buy bitcoins since it has now a cheap price and sell them when they are become expensive however, there's no guarantee that bitcoin will grow this year because cryptocurrencies are so unpredictable. If you wanted a high profit then hold your coins for a long period of time because for sure bitcoin will become tremendous at that time.
Exactly it is best thing we can do right now as the demand and price of bitcoin is not so high if we will buy today and hold it will increase the chances of profit, so we should also buy now and it is not good to be late any more as we know soon bitcoin will be enormous.

It is right now not very cheap but in future it is going to be more expensive, it is time to buy and hold for long time, as bitcoin has bright future related to price.

▀███▄ ▀███▄
     ▄██▄  ▀███▄ ▀███▄
   ▄██████▄  ▀███▄ ▀███▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▀███▄ ▀███
█████████▀       ▀█████▀ ▄█
███████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███
█████▀               ▄███▀
███▀ ▄█▄           ▄███▀ ▄█
█▀ ▄█████▄       ▄███▀ ▄███
  █████████▄   ▄███▀ ▄███▀
   ▀█████████▄  ▀██████▀
     ▀█████████▄  ▀██▀
       ▀█████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄          ▄██▄  ▄▄▄▄▄
█████          ████  █████
█████ ▄▄        ▀▀   █████        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄            ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄
█████ ████▄   ▐████▌ ███████   ▄█████   ▄███████▄      ▄███████▄     ▄███████▄
█████ ██████  ▐████▌ ███████  ▄██████  ███████████    ███████████   ████▀▀▀████
█████   █████ ▐████▌ █████    █████▀  █████   █████  █████   ▀▀▀▀  █████ ███████
▀████▄▄▄████▀ ▐████▌ ▀████▄   █████   ▀████▄▄ █████  ▀████   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████▄▄▄
 ▀█████████▀  ▐████▌  ▀█████  █████    ▀█████ █████   ▀█████████▀   ▀███████▄
   ▀▀███▀▀    ▐████▌    ▀▀██  █████      ▀▀██ █████     ▀▀███▀▀       ▀▀███▀▀▀
®
Token of Tunisia Racing F1 City
██████████████████████████████  ████████  ██████  ████  ██  █  █
WHITEPAPER
ANN THREAD

█  █  ██  ████  ██████  ████████  ██████████████████████████████
         FACEBOOK         TWITTER         YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM         
.PRE-ICO.Jan 25th, 2018
Feb 25th, 2018

....ICO....Feb 25th, 2018
Mar 25th, 2018
[Bitrace
Trading
Partner

]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.