Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 06:34:32 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accepting bitcoin for service  (Read 2650 times)
rickadone

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:56:31 AM

Hello

I'm totally new to bitcoin.
What needs to be done if i want to accept micro bitcoin for services that i offer? What type of set up i need to do?

Thanks
Steve

I heard some accepts newbies for faucets, you can gain small amount of coins by doing it. Just research how to do faucets coz I never tried it before, but it really gives you satoshi. Or you can level up your rank in this community by posting constructive comments, you can share your thoughts, your idea, and interest about bitcoin. Now, if you reach Jr. Member or Member, you can join bounty campaign, theres a good chance that youll get coins with good value. Then when you reach Full Member rank you can join BTC campaign, this will give you decent amount of BTC. You can research on how to apply on campaigns. I hope I helped you a little about your concern.
I really do not see anything there about faucets that are needed to research about. There is also nothing about faucets that requires you being a newbie or pro, as long as you have an account with the faucet site. All the above, you should know being a member on this forum by now that faucets are just a waste of time and there are quality things you can do to earn money than faucets.

I would even rather go look for an offline job even if it requires me to go dirty, earn something good, and buy bitcoin than waste time and resources all day clicking on faucets and making 50 cents.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ray3z

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:30:05 AM

I think its great idea if your include bitcoin as your services payment. I think i can answer the simplest think i can since i am also newbie.
First you need to make your wallet, i prefer blockchain.info
Then just accept bitcoin as your payment.
voztata

Activity: 550

Get free tokens @BountyPortals goo.gl/yAe168

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:49:26 AM

Services discussion is the right place to be but frankly speaking a newbie account won’t helped you be trustworthy but if you will vouchs your services or skills that you have let them try to a high ranking member and trustworthy with the green trust in the profile that will comment on your service after. It won’t be complicated if you will provide your heart out confidence on that matter.
Not really, I think this is based on what kind of business is being done; I actually mean to say it depends on what kind of service he or she is offering– is it type of service that requires clients to pay first before their services are being carried, or is it the type whereby services are first being carried out and after that it’s then up to the client to pay.

If it’s the latter, then I think this dude is running the risk of working and not getting paid by wicked clients. That’s it…but if it’s the first, where clients have to pay first, clients will also be afraid of paying and not having their work done or when it’s done, it ends up being a piece of crap.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[RTfSzeeLn9ThHfFhe]
streazight

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:32:01 AM

If you are newbie in bitcoin then i suggest you, first of all search everything which you want to start. It is not enough to ask for us, because we just give some advice but better for you, search about your work.
As i understand you want to know about bitcoin payment system and i have learn from this link  https://bitpay.com, i think it will help you.
So many benefits but that depends if we are referring to offline service or online services. If you have a business offline and you have a country with a strict law on tax, which might be a legal issue. However, at a point we always need a conversion back to fiat and that is where it may have to ball down to paying of the tax.

Accepting bitcoin is really an effective way to accept payment while rendering services even outside your border as you can do anything for anyone and easily get paid for it.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
d1ceplayer

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:00:53 AM

Services discussion is the right place to be but frankly speaking a newbie account won’t helped you be trustworthy but if you will vouchs your services or skills that you have let them try to a high ranking member and trustworthy with the green trust in the profile that will comment on your service after. It won’t be complicated if you will provide your heart out confidence on that matter.
Agreed! Being a newbie, you really need to work hard. It is the only possible way which can help you in getting higher ranks which in result will help you in getting more profit. As far as accepting bitcoin for service is concerned, I think of this idea as really good idea.

This will help lot of people in having the most worthy coin in their wallets. In fact, this is the best way of making more bitcoins.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 938

Betcoin.ag - Trusted Platform for Gambling

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:27:32 AM

Accepting bitcoin for service is good and the same yields good profit based on the service renderered. If the service seems to be something unique it is possible to get good earning in a much shorter time period. For the Samantha user himself needs to show the trust over him which is possible through growing the account.

yanlap

Activity: 490

View Profile
Today at 06:18:36 AM

Hello

I'm totally new to bitcoin.
What needs to be done if i want to accept micro bitcoin for services that i offer? What type of set up i need to do?

Thanks
Steve
There are a lot of services that can  be offered and paid with bitcoin, but you have to learn a particular service first e.g graphic design and other services that you can learn once you know how to do these things definitely your service with will be sought after invariably you will earn bitcoin, in a nutshell work hard you will be rewarded appropriately.
You are right the bitcoin is having a lot of the sites for this purpose but if you are having the stamina to wait for the long time and the bitcoin is now having the high profit and the safe investment I am sure in the future will be able to hold the bitcoin for the bright future the bitcoin has a lot of the potential and the bitcoin profit is the long time profit for sure and the increasing price of the bitcoin will help you a lot.
yeah I am the reality and the reason why the bitcoin is the best currency of the time because now almost all the people are buying the bitcoin. It is very important to wait for the long time you are right but I am searching for the answer that if the person is not having the money and he is not educated enough to join the signature campaign or bounty campaign how he will earn the money with the bitcoin at that time ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.