Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:38:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest my Bitcoins?  (Read 69670 times)
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:58:29 PM

There are many Bitcoin investing sites but 99% are ponzi. Sites which double your btc or have a high profit are 99% scam or ponzi sites. You can find better investment in the investmwnt box section on yobit. Orelse you can invest your bitcoin in altcoins and start trading them for daily profit.
Investment box in yobit offers 1% daily interest on some of the altcoins.
You can check it and invest there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:35:26 PM

If you want an investment of bitcoin you can use the trading which is you can buy altcoins and sell it on higher price, mining you can invest to this site and wait for the right time when your investment earn income or make a business which is like an online business you can sell goods, items or services in exchange of Bitcoin.
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:06:34 PM

If you want an investment of bitcoin you can use the trading which is you can buy altcoins and sell it on higher price, mining you can invest to this site and wait for the right time when your investment earn income or make a business which is like an online business you can sell goods, items or services in exchange of Bitcoin.
It would be very much the creation of a site with the help of which it would be to implement the right products for people. Of course, it would be better to use high-quality courier services to deliver this product. In this way, it is possible to unite many clients of crypto currency users not only one side but also several.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:18:19 PM

On the last days a lot good Ico has been live, and the potencial of some of them is huge, you should always read and analyse and give a try over them, besides those since January the altcoins has becamed very atractive to trade, bitcoin still has a huge potencial, but altcoins has waked up.
Yea a lot came out and gave a good return to most of the investors. And if you will invest to some of them that will give you more chance of having bonuses which leads to advantage of taking bigger profit. Just hold most of your btc and invest to some good alts to take some income.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:54:27 AM

Every business involves risk my friend. I will advice you to invest your money in trading if you have knowledge about that, because trading is the best way to earn a good amount and without any scam, however risk involves in trading but you will be safe from the ponzi games site or scam sites.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:24:11 AM

The fact that prices bitcoin keep going up, I think a best way and safe is to keep bitcoin, and it is the best investment, with keep bitcoin we can produce a profit of up to 100% in 3 months and the proof is the price of bitcoin last month under $1400.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 05:39:55 AM

Every business involves risk my friend. I will advice you to invest your money in trading if you have knowledge about that, because trading is the best way to earn a good amount and without any scam, however risk involves in trading but you will be safe from the ponzi games site or scam sites.
Thus ,there were too many scam coins or they called shitcoins that exist in the market ,therefore knowledge and skills is not enough in trading a researchful one and to get updated with what you've invested in.you can earn decent amount and much bigger depending on your own trades.
rkp13

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:06:48 AM

Best thing I did was finding good quality ICO offers and flipping it when it hits exchanges with good return. But definitely its not low risk thing. Wish can be lowered by investing small amount in many ICOS.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:35:16 PM

It's better to invest your bitcoin into the other crytocurrencies or make your own business to have an earning in bitcoin. Moreover, invest your bitcoin to a gambling site because its more profitable than usual business or investment.
ladydark

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:43:04 AM

Hi,

Hope I posted in the right board and totally new to this investing bitcoins.

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,
The best and legit way is that you can invest in good altcoins and start trading.Trading is risky.Better start with 0.01 btc and gain good experience to invest more.I am not suggesting you cloud mining sites since most of them turn out to be scam nowadays.

NaRkO

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:26:39 PM

Minergate + Bittrex
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:09:48 PM

Minergate + Bittrex
Another cloud mining. I do not know why people love cloud mining for no reason. The profit is extremely small and you can lose your money anytime because there is a big chance that the owner will shut down the whole system. Trading is better. However, you need to learn more about trading before start making some money with it
Flodemaga

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:55:14 AM

If i had some bitcoins like 10 bitcoins i would start trading with people over my country, there is a whatsapp group that does buy and sell bitcoin with our local currency, its amazing and the best place to do trades. For other side you can think into open your own project to support crypto community.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:34:15 AM

There are several investment sites, but as we all know 99% of them are scam. If you really want to invest your bitcoin, you can check the investment box on yobit. Yobit is a trusted trading site so your money will be safe there. Yobit has invented the investment box to invest several altcoins or bitcoin. You can find some good daily profit there. I have invested ldoge there coz it was offering a really good daily interest rate. I think bitcoin has a 0.2% or 0.3% interest there but other altcoins have a high interest rate. You can find suitable to you and invest there.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:38:23 AM

If i had some bitcoins like 10 bitcoins i would start trading with people over my country, there is a whatsapp group that does buy and sell bitcoin with our local currency, its amazing and the best place to do trades. For other side you can think into open your own project to support crypto community.

Good idea, trading and teaching others about crypto currencies is a nice way to earn some money and make something good for people in your neighborhood. Spreading a word about bitcoins is something that everyone Herr should do on any level.
10 bitcoins is a lot, much more then what op talks about, with 10 btc at the moment many things can be done, except investing that money in some online business, or other coins, I would think about opening some shop or little restaurant where I would accept all currencies and bitcoins and altcoins.
Starting is the hardest part, after that everything is much more easier. All we need to do is to make 10 btc, let's go to work.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:02:04 AM

no worries, there are a lot of options where you can invest your bitcoin, you can choose the saving option, lending sector or bitcoin mining, from my point of view, Bitcoin mining in the great sources for the investment...
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:20:59 AM

There is a investment site called ethtrade, ethtrade today is the most longest investment that running until today, if you just invest some of your money there you will absolutely gain profits but if you don't well obviously your money will stack and no interest in the bank, try also trading.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:05:07 AM

Thus ,there were too many scam coins or they called shitcoins that exist in the market ,therefore knowledge and skills is not enough in trading a researchful one and to get updated with what you've invested in.you can earn decent amount and much bigger depending on your own trades.

It is obvious that before you invest in a market you should be well aware of the market products and this could be possible if you have done a proper research on the business and market in which you are going invest. And yeah you are right most important is your attention, you should be always updated with the market.
phaddie

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:07:31 AM

Just save your bitcoin in your wallet and wait for the right time to sell your bitcoin because value are continuous increasing and you will gain better profit on that.
And if you want to boost your earning just try to trade some of your bitcoin in altcoin but just be careful in doing that method its very hard to find great coins to trade.
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:30:49 AM

Lets now put our feet back on the ground. Think of this. Whos stupid enough to spend such a small
amount and consider it an investment? Its a joke. Its better to gamble with the 0.1 BTC and hope to get lucky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: