Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:01:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest my Bitcoins?  (Read 69670 times)
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:37:50 PM

Best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk would be your own wallet, it is less risky as no one will run away with your coins and you always know how much profit you have at any pointing time. My advice just hodl you bitcoins

True. The best ways is to hold but, I'm not sure what he is really talking about here. Bitcoin itself is already an investment and if you want to make it as a lifetime investment then choose a hardware wallet or cold storage for better securities and the safety is really up to you. If were talking on rolling your BTC to invest more i think its better to have a shot on other alts or better have the fiat do the other expenses on investments.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HendarSul

Activity: 389
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:04:49 PM

Hi,

Hope I posted in the right board and totally new to this investing bitcoins.

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,
I think the best place to invest bitcoin is in altcoin ICO but safer on ICO smart contract ethereum because if ICO fails your Ethereum back.
So I think you should exchange your bitcoin into ethereum now and start looking for information about the best altcoin ICO

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:48:48 PM

from my point of view that the best decision is keeping with that bitcoin, it will lead a good amount of profit in the future. not only that but also it will be a good asset for you if you follow my instruction. saving Bitcoin doesn't require any risk and hassle so it is a cool policy to keep it with you. 
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:34:51 PM

from my point of view that the best decision is keeping with that bitcoin, it will lead a good amount of profit in the future. not only that but also it will be a good asset for you if you follow my instruction. saving Bitcoin doesn't require any risk and hassle so it is a cool policy to keep it with you. 
This is really the case and I completely agree with you, but the fact is that you need to be more relaxed about some active marks of the crypto currency market. The main thing is that it does not cause panic and then your Bitcoin will be safe and sound.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:04:43 PM

Hi,

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,
I think the best place to invest bitcoin is in altcoin ICO but safer on ICO smart contract ethereum because if ICO fails your Ethereum back.
So I think you should exchange your bitcoin into ethereum now and start looking for information about the best altcoin ICO
ICO investment is a good place no doubt about that but i think there you need to have good study and without study even ICO investment is too much risky and more chances to lose your money.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:08:53 PM

Hi,

Thanks,
ICO investment is a good place no doubt about that but i think there you need to have good study and without study even ICO investment is too much risky and more chances to lose your money.

If you know what you are doing, yes go into ICOs it is a good way to earn money and invest your money into some tech start ups and cryptocurrencies. Though most of them are shit, just so everybody knows. Only a handful of them are good and legit. Most of them are just scams nowadays.
amskas

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:59:15 PM

Invest in altcoins
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:04:53 PM

My first priority to invest bitcoins now is to invest as many of them in purchasing ASIC miners. Purchasing ASIC miners will give us slow but huge profit. Patience is required. You can invest some 0.8-0.9 bitcoins to purchase Antminer L3+ july batch. That is the Litcoin miner giving 504 mh/s hashrate. It will give some 42$-43$ profit per day excluding the electricity cost. Its profitable according to me. You can try it orelse you can purchase some used ASIC miners to save some of your bitcoins. you can also invest your coins in trading with a lot knowledge and also in some investment sites.
First of all, Be Careful! There are websites you might have seen on the internet which offer to double or triple your bitcoins or more, those are dangerous and you are advised to stay away from them. If you want to invest your bitcoins three option look viable.

First is mining, but many people don’t recommend it of you have small amount of bitcoins. Second is putting your bitcoins in exchange to get profit from it, it is a risky way to invest bitcoins but it surely does get you profit more often than other method.

Gambling is also considered as an option but does not insure certainty of your profit on account of your skills like trading.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:07:12 PM

My first priority to invest bitcoins now is to invest as many of them in purchasing ASIC miners. Purchasing ASIC miners will give us slow but huge profit. Patience is required. You can invest some 0.8-0.9 bitcoins to purchase Antminer L3+ july batch. That is the Litcoin miner giving 504 mh/s hashrate. It will give some 42$-43$ profit per day excluding the electricity cost. Its profitable according to me. You can try it orelse you can purchase some used ASIC miners to save some of your bitcoins. you can also invest your coins in trading with a lot knowledge and also in some investment sites.
Mining don’t seem like a good idea unless you are trying to mine some coins that may skyrocket in the future, mining requires heavy investment, and the possibility your miners get outdated very quickly if you add the rising costs of electricity it does not seem worth it to me.
ratoe

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:42:24 AM

Hi,

Thanks,

It’s important to understand how Bitcoin works before investing any money. Take some time to understand Bitcoin, how it works, how to secure bitcoins, and about how Bitcoin differs from fiat money.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 08:21:22 AM

Hi,

Thanks,

It’s important to understand how Bitcoin works before investing any money. Take some time to understand Bitcoin, how it works, how to secure bitcoins, and about how Bitcoin differs from fiat money.

Thats why before we earn we should need to learn first on how things would work on this kind of thing since if we just ask here on where we can where most provably we will gonna turn into a scam victim since people might suggest you in the wrong path. And it is our individual obligation to get proper education on this kind of things since if we still be lazy and doesn't care for learning new thing I think we cannot earn more huge money for less risk instance.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 314

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:36:02 AM

The best way i think to invest with bitcoin is on Altcoins or trading alt coins in an exchange. Holding bitcoins for future is very good investment too.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:39:03 PM

The best way i think to invest with bitcoin is on Altcoins or trading alt coins in an exchange. Holding bitcoins for future is very good investment too.
Agree with what you say. It may be the best way of investing, as prices are always up and down quickly, allowing you to make a lot of money, even if it's a new altcoin. Maybe you can find altcoin pump in just a few days.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:01:46 PM

Agree with what you say. It may be the best way of investing, as prices are always up and down quickly, allowing you to make a lot of money, even if it's a new altcoin. Maybe you can find altcoin pump in just a few days.
The fact of the matter is that everyone gets it in their own way. There are users who have a very good share of altcoin And at the same time, they earn well on the crypto-exchange markets. It seems to me that every user can find himself in a certain field, And it is not necessary to try yourself everywhere and everywhere.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:04:02 PM

The fact of the matter is that everyone gets it in their own way. There are users who have a very good share of altcoin And at the same time, they earn well on the crypto-exchange markets. It seems to me that every user can find himself in a certain field, And it is not necessary to try yourself everywhere and everywhere.
It seems to me that the easiest and largest earnings can only be in trade. The main thing is to follow 2 rubles. And behind the stock exchange. For beginners, you can still work to learn the nuances before you start to do something.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
leirou

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:40:09 AM

For me the best investment of Bitcoins will be in the trademarkets, it could give a big profit.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:57:23 AM

Hi,

Thanks,
The reality behind the investment is that , with the increasing in the profit %  the risk of investment will also increase more .
Here this is the truth that poloniex is giving us the small interest rate ( depending upon the demand ) , but still with this small amount of profit we have the surity , safety and trust with them and also a gaurranty of no loss of your money ( in form.of btc ) .
But still if you are not satisfied with the interest rate then I will recommend you to invest your Bitcoin in the investment box of yobit exchange .
Probably you will like to invest your money at 0.2% rate daily for the Bitcoins and also you can buy another coins and investment them for big big bulk profit return  ( be careful the value of the coins may go down but the % of.return of your investment will remain same for particular time ) .
ChronoLite

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:24:58 AM

For me the best investment of Bitcoins will be in the trademarkets, it could give a big profit.
Trading could give you big profit but this time altcoin dumped hard right now so be careful to choose which coin is the best to trade also this is a right chance to buy bulk of altcoin and sell it when pump up later.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
andrei56

Merit: 254

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:33:21 AM

Hi,

Thanks,
The reality behind the investment is that , with the increasing in the profit %  the risk of investment will also increase more .
Here this is the truth that poloniex is giving us the small interest rate ( depending upon the demand ) , but still with this small amount of profit we have the surity , safety and trust with them and also a gaurranty of no loss of your money ( in form.of btc ) .
But still if you are not satisfied with the interest rate then I will recommend you to invest your Bitcoin in the investment box of yobit exchange .
Probably you will like to invest your money at 0.2% rate daily for the Bitcoins and also you can buy another coins and investment them for big big bulk profit return  ( be careful the value of the coins may go down but the % of.return of your investment will remain same for particular time ) .
But that is normal, if you want low interest rates then probably you should stay out of crypto, bitcoin alone grew many times over the last year, altcoins grew exponentially and now we are in the middle of a crash so this environment is not for investors that are looking for something safe.
Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:08:29 AM

Trading could give you big profit but this time altcoin dumped hard right now so be careful to choose which coin is the best to trade also this is a right chance to buy bulk of altcoin and sell it when pump up later.
Yes it true Sad. I've bought some ETH at 0.1187 BTC/ETH and now ETH price is about 0.09. Sad still waiting it go back to 0.12 Smiley)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: