Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:59:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest my Bitcoins?  (Read 69670 times)
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:35:04 AM

My investment adventures ended in big losses. So I decided that I will not invest bitcoin. I do not want any more losses.
But I decided to try trading alternative strategy coins with small risks

How come you made loses in while invested in btc? AT present its at 4050$ . So at the most you would have bought it under this price and still you may not have made loses if you are talking about present scenario. If you speaking few months back then still I feel in this 6 months the price has actually risen and not dropped much . What rate did you purchased and sold?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Goler

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:46:15 AM

I recommend to you invest your bitcoin in altcoin trading, it may best way of investing your bitcoin but you have to do your own research and you can buy some altcoin and earn a profit in near future.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:00:05 AM

I believe below should work

%70 of your BTC, forget about them and check back laterr (2 years)
%20 join some ICOS (1 or 2)
%10 alt coin trade, buy low sell high.
It's a good plan but 0.1 BTC is too small, it's better to use most of the funds for altcoin trade

Well for the person who will just to start up investment 0.1 btc is enough. It's not advisable for beginners to jump quickly in huge investment. Just start with small, analyze how the market flows as well as the coins. So if worst things come, the losses will not be so huge and you can easily recover.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
kemonojim

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:24:17 AM

I suggest to try ICO, many members who have proved that ICO is very profitable and a good investment. But if you just want to be safe, then hold bitcoin and expect the price to go up is a good choice.
But be careful in investing on ico there are lots of ico now are scam they just launch good project but after the ico they are not gives the roi of investors.
I agree that much better to hold your bitcoin in your wallet and wait for the pump of value or just do trading in bitcoin to fiat to make an income.

If you don't have any knowledge of trading and Ico then the best thing would be to hold your existing coins for the future and by doing that you will make good profits as its very hard to find good Ico nowadays as most of them turn out to be scam.
I think there are some good projects but I think people think that just because they invested in an ICO they are going to get earnings and that is not the case you need to do your due diligence and see if the project actually has a chance to work, if you believe in the project then you can invest in it if you do not then forget about the project and look for something else.

True, there's a lot of ICOs out there. If you visit the altcoin place, people are all so busy promoting their coins. I believe that investing in ICOs come with risks and it's a high risk one. First, when you buy your coins with the ICO price. You might be shocked when the price of the coin stays below that price. I think it's even better to just wait for the bounty participants to dump the token and then buy at that price because it's a lot less than ICO price.

Another thing, if you invest in an ICO, you have to wait for months before you can see profits rolling in. I've been on various ICO bounty campaigns and I'm still holding the coins simply because I believe that at least one or two of them will skyrocket in the future.
This is another factor, many people think that after investing in an ICO, the next day the coin is going to be up 10 times and most of the time that is not the case you need to accept that your investment is going to have a lower price than what you bought and this can last for months and you even risk becoming a bagholder.

Yes, many people think that all the ico in cryptocurrency will surely give big advantage to the holder after all is done (ICo time). This is indeed a very true fact, but not all ico will provide benefits in a short time. Because ico runs because it has a high level of work, so if we only expect big profits and do not see any existing projects it is certain this will only pollute and reduce the price of all cryptocurrency.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:46:54 PM

You can invest in an ICO program or on a gambling site that both have a variety of benefits you just calculate and choose according to the funds you would to invest.
If the investment in any project provides some guarantees, then each user will agree to such investments. Even investing in gambling, only as an investment and not a gamble. I do not really want to play, but I would like to invest in the project with pleasure. Thanks to bitcointalk, a lot of projects can be found.

On online world of investment mate you cannot find good guarantee and the thing do by most of people here is risking their money to gain. Bu their are low risk investment we can find here and that is trading nor investing at good ICO's but we should make sure that we've got fast hands to sell when hype is on on particular coins there.

precisely, in the ico investment we can get much faster compared to investments in cryptocurrency. Because in the ICO we still have the opportunity to be able to get a much higher price of ICO, if indeed at the launch of the project work or good or even much better than the ones in plan. So, we must be good at choosing the team that makes a project, for a solid team definitely has a greater profit level

Most ICO (initial coin investment) are pretty much scams, and there are lots of them that your chances of finding legit ones are small. They are unregulated, which also makes it too bad. Some of the investment sites normally start up as legit, but ends up being a scam at the end.
jimn

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:51:32 PM

My advice is just keep away from ponzi schemes and HYIPs and such programs. Holding your bitcoins into your secured wallet is already "investment", because you get profit when the price increase.
Otherwise you can study some ICOs and invest in the most trusted and stable ones

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:52:55 PM

You can invest in an ICO program or on a gambling site that both have a variety of benefits you just calculate and choose according to the funds you would to invest.
If the investment in any project provides some guarantees, then each user will agree to such investments. Even investing in gambling, only as an investment and not a gamble. I do not really want to play, but I would like to invest in the project with pleasure. Thanks to bitcointalk, a lot of projects can be found.

On online world of investment mate you cannot find good guarantee and the thing do by most of people here is risking their money to gain. Bu their are low risk investment we can find here and that is trading nor investing at good ICO's but we should make sure that we've got fast hands to sell when hype is on on particular coins there.

precisely, in the ico investment we can get much faster compared to investments in cryptocurrency. Because in the ICO we still have the opportunity to be able to get a much higher price of ICO, if indeed at the launch of the project work or good or even much better than the ones in plan. So, we must be good at choosing the team that makes a project, for a solid team definitely has a greater profit level

Most ICO (initial coin investment) are pretty much scams, and there are lots of them that your chances of finding legit ones are small. They are unregulated, which also makes it too bad. Some of the investment sites normally start up as legit, but ends up being a scam at the end.

If you don't have any knowledge of ICO then better to stay away from it and invest in those coins who are existing since long time and have good volume and good reputation in market and if you invest in those coins then in long run you can expect some good profits from it.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:10:57 AM

I recommend to you invest your bitcoin in altcoin trading, it may best way of investing your bitcoin but you have to do your own research and you can buy some altcoin and earn a profit in near future.
I agree with this suggestion, because in trading your skills in marketing will increase. Moreover, you can easily read the fluctuation of coins and altcoins in cryto currency society. You also learned how to define the quality and profitability of coin in cryto currency exchange.
Chip-Dale

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:32:13 PM

At a time when the price of bitcoin falls, you can invest your coins in alternative coins. You need to choose some of the most reliable coins. This will save your bitcoin from cheaper. When bitcoin expensive you can invest in some kind of investment project. But this is risky

wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:48:14 PM

At a time when the price of bitcoin falls, you can invest your coins in alternative coins. You need to choose some of the most reliable coins. This will save your bitcoin from cheaper. When bitcoin expensive you can invest in some kind of investment project. But this is risky

agree, a good investment is in altcoin, because when bitcoin price down, usually, altcoin price up. you should be able to analyze and see the signal on the coins will go up. the current altcoin is indeed the best place for investment, the profit obtained very high. but however comparable to a high risk as well. the point is we have to be smart in selecting and analysing a coin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:22:14 PM

Probably the best way to invest is to find a site that gives you the best price in return. Check out new marketplaces based on blockchain. Its one of the most secure ways
I think this is a nice way to get yourself scammed, there are many sites that makes promises about high returns and then people realize too late that is nothing but a scam, it is better to get smaller earnings since the risk of getting scammed goes down significantly, remember if it is too good to be true then most likely is.

Yeah if things are too good to be true then you should think many times before you invest.
Dont believe in their flowery words as it will just fool you. And yeah its better to have small profit than " huge profit" but a scam. Be vigilant and be smart enough when investing.

Exactly . To be able to get a profit one way is to invest. Because that's all we can get a lot of benefits easily and no need to get out of the house long enough, but behind it all an investment should be based on the best analysis. Because indeed if we can not analyze well then everything will never run well. Because a project must be done very deep analysis, because it is sometimes all different from what they say or plan /
death69

Activity: 1202
Merit: 545

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:42:37 PM

I highly recommend you to invest your money in altcoins. Since the price of bitcoin is high and it can not easily x10 in a short time, altcoins can do that easily and make you become rich in less than a week. Some altcoins have proved that they are even greater than bitcoin. Therefore, investing in altcoins is never a bad idea
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:44:36 PM

I highly recommend you to invest your money in altcoins. Since the price of bitcoin is high and it can not easily x10 in a short time, altcoins can do that easily and make you become rich in less than a week. Some altcoins have proved that they are even greater than bitcoin. Therefore, investing in altcoins is never a bad idea
Until recently, one could observe both the whole of the Crypto currency, each altcoin had depending on the price of Bitcoin. But already today we can definitely say that all the Crypto currency has gone to Free Navigation and depends on itself. I think that there is also to go to another exchange, it is possible to observe with astonishment how they themselves work on a lot of coins. I think that it is time for traders who have the opportunity to make good money on the difference in price.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:10:34 PM

That's right if you want to make good money in quick time then investing in good altcoins is the right thing to do as the price of altcoins pumps very fast and it can give you good profits in very short time which would not be ever possible with bitcoins as to make good profits from bitcoins you need to hold it for a really very long term so to make quick profits its always good to invest in best altcoins that are surviving since long time.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:25:44 PM

Yes altcoin can be a good options. Couple of coins like Ripple, ETH and ZCASH are doing well and one can even invest for long term. You can buy keeping in mind some for short and other for long term. Just in last couple of days in our country Ripple has moved 60% upwards without any such big reasons. SO you can buy and sell for trading purpose as well.

SimpleLife

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:39:55 PM

The best option right now is ICO project and trading but It's not easy Cheesy. If you wanna invest your bitcoin in any ICO project you must have experience to know what is the good one to invest in and also with trading Cheesy You can't do this two kind if you don't have any experience Cheesy
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:12:18 PM

The best option right now is ICO project and trading but It's not easy Cheesy. If you wanna invest your bitcoin in any ICO project you must have experience to know what is the good one to invest in and also with trading Cheesy You can't do this two kind if you don't have any experience Cheesy

Trading is not an easy place to invest your bitcoin but it's the same as you hold bitcoin. Depending on how you would handle your trades, because my plan is to buy tenX and just hold it until it fly to the moon. If you choose to be a day trader then it will take a lot of time for you to monitor your coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:25:37 PM

Interested too in investing my bitcoins (or the tiny part of one, better said), but don't feel confortable with altcoins.
So far the best I found is to hold them on freebitco.in where I get 0,01% daily interest.
Is there a safe place that could do the same, or a little better, without the risk of losing money because of a bad guess of the market or a scam ICO project?

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:27:50 PM

Hi,

Hope I posted in the right board and totally new to this investing bitcoins.

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,
That's difficult, to have a bigger profit with less risk. And preferrably, it would be better if you'll invest your Bitcoin to trading, which is risky but will surely give you a big profit. But to somehow lessen the risk, make a research about different coins to trade for you to have a background and to know which investment will give you big and assured profit.

Cocobrayy

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:28:21 PM

Yes altcoin can be a good options. Couple of coins like Ripple, ETH and ZCASH are doing well and one can even invest for long term. You can buy keeping in mind some for short and other for long term. Just in last couple of days in our country Ripple has moved 60% upwards without any such big reasons. SO you can buy and sell for trading purpose as well.

Yes, altcoin investment can be an alternative to get bitcoin, but you should also be careful if you are misplaced to invest (scam), the possibility of your coins will be lost. Because I have experienced when investing in the wrong place and my coins are gone. So I think it's better to keep it, buy when the price goes down and sell when the price of altcoin / bitcoin goes up, that's where we get big profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: