Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:53:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest my Bitcoins?  (Read 69670 times)
tmawheba

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:44:01 AM

My advise is hold for few months and once to rate of bitcoin give you comfortable level you can take decision to invest your bitcoin book the profit and invest in the lower level altcoin which has potential to grow.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:41:59 PM

My advise is hold for few months and once to rate of bitcoin give you comfortable level you can take decision to invest your bitcoin book the profit and invest in the lower level altcoin which has potential to grow.
Yes that is also the advise of my good friend to hold bitcoin, since i am newbie he guide me here in bitcoin community he wanting to all of us will earning good profit before Christmas. We celebrate if we generate huge amount in our investments.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:45:44 PM

It depends on how quickly you want to earn an income.
If you just want to make a profit, leave money in bitcoin.
However, if you want more income later, then buy an Etherium or NEO. They should grow by the end of the year.
 If you want a quick profit, buy new coins. However, the latter option has the greatest risks.
Honestly, leaving your funds in your bitcoin wallet and watching it grow is really more realistic, and with some hardwork and effort, you can keep increasing it gradually with some skills, until one day you realize you have so much in bitcoin and even in its value. Also, diversifying portfolios like the ones you have mentioned is pretty good and you can be lucky to see them grow hugely, just patience is all you need.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:03:29 PM

Until the hardcore has passed, it's best to invest bitcoin in bitcoin! And then the field of normalization of the course in altcoyins which should grow sharply.
Not sure if that was a mistake or you are just not sure, but it is hard fork and not hardcore. Certainly, you are right, it is best to stay clear for now and watch the situation of things a little before the fork unless you just want to take some huge risks though.

Although buying at dips now, we may see some of the altcoins still pumping like some are doing now before the fork, but it is best to be very careful.
Yukyzu

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:47:08 PM

if you intend to invest then you should be prepared with risk, because investment in my opinion has a risk, if you want to big profits then you have to be ready to lose, so you must learn before choosing the investment you want.

Well that's the basic should you know before investing. you need experience for that, start with a small investment to reduce risk, and if you start to understand the flow of safe investment then you can invest in large amounts.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:43:24 PM

Take the risk to trade on Forex Exchange. I believe you earn more. 
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:46:15 PM

The best place to invest your bitcoins is in different altcoins which has good volume and good reputation in the market and which has potential to give you best returns in future so if you have invested in those coins then you can be sure that you will be getting best returns on your investments.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:51:33 PM

Blockchain, Bittrex, Poloniex "I think it is suitable for your investment".

Important to note, The main objective investment is to ensure high returns in the long term. The Company is attracting investments to benefit from the effect of scale - the higher the investment, the higher the return. That has been the reason for the Company's decision to turn to private investors in order to gather pools of funds which are thousands of times greater than the Company's own working capital. Every client can share our profits by investing only 0.1 BTC or more. You don't have to be a financial expert to earn. Once a trading position is closed, the profit immediately becomes available for sharing. The share sizes depend on the investment packages which vary in deposit period and minimal deposit amount requirement.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:17:52 AM

Hi,

Hope I posted in the right board and totally new to this investing bitcoins.

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,

You cannot find investments with high return and have less risk. Those investments with low returns are the safe once. Simply put, those investments that offer higher returns are those Ponzi sites or the scam sites. They are offering those kind of things in order to attract more investors then run. On the other hand, legit investments offer low return because they are computing the right dividend to spread to its investors exactly based on your invested capital.

I suggest you invest your money in trading, this involve high risk, but depends on your skills and knowledge about the coin you are trading. But later on, will surely give you profit as you master the right timing on where to buy or sell.
Very well said sir.
We need to realize that there is no shortcut of want to earn big money.
Everything must undergo in process, you want to earn big you must show dedication and hardwork on what you are doing.
And it is much better if you do a variety of way in earning bitcoin, for example you can do trading while joining in a signiture campaign.
Or you can invest in mining while, doing trading.
There are alot of ways but there is no shortcut to be rich.
jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:57:27 AM

Right now we have many possible options for investing Bitcoin but you have to face the risk, those who face risk will get more profit on the investment they made. So I hope trading is the best where you can make unexpected money with a little investment you are going to make.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:29:52 AM

If you want safe investment , the best is trading and for sure you will earn profit if you know how trading works and you know what coin is the best to invest. But if you want to invest to investment site you can be vigilant because most of them are scam.
Abbexe

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:34:15 AM

There are so many HYIP program out there, never invest money you cant afford to loose. High risk most times brings high return.

marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:19:04 PM

Do not fall for ponzi schemes or doubler sites which promises you to double your bitcoins in quick time as they will surely scam you and won't pay you anything in return so if you want to invest your bitcoins then the best place is to invest in different altcoins that has good volume and good reputation in market as by investing in altcoins you will be having a total control on your funds and you can move your funds according to your wish.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:54:07 AM

There are so many HYIP program out there, never invest money you cant afford to loose. High risk most times brings high return.

Do not invezt in HYIP/ ponzi that is only wanting to scam if you do not want to lost your money avoid this kind of investment method much better to keep your bitcoin in your wallet and wait for the right time to sell because bitcoin itself can generate income due to continue increasing of demand together that is increasing its value.
paulo013

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:55:40 AM

There's a lot of bitcoin investment sites that you can invest with. But i say that few of them are so very risky. And yes you can earn more than other legit investment site but you are risking your coins for a scam. Better go to low return legitimate investment site than you can earn more but it will be never last.
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:38:16 AM

I think that now is good decision to invest BTC to altcoins. I think so because now all alts are on their lows. So in my opinion the best alts for investment is TOP-10 at coinmarketcap. But also holding of BTC is also good decision)
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:54:18 AM

Hi,

Hope I posted in the right board and totally new to this investing bitcoins.

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,

Invest your bitcoin to other cryptocurrency who are yet to start but be careful with the ICO you are choosing, you must do sole research first if this is really worth a try to invest your bitcoin. In line with this, you can do trading where you buy and sell various cryptocurrencies and digital tokens with the use of exhange available in the cryptoworld such as Anybits.

Well, it is a major capital investment in doing analysis. Where if we can understand and comprehend the place which we will use for investment then the opportunities for profit are very large, as well as other advantages we can do analysis was spared from a fraud. Because right now there are some ICO that does not run what they have planned or it could be said that they are only looking for funds and then let the Token.
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:22:34 PM

if you intend to invest then you should be prepared with risk, because investment in my opinion has a risk, if you want to big profits then you have to be ready to lose, so you must learn before choosing the investment you want.

Well that's the basic should you know before investing. you need experience for that, start with a small investment to reduce risk, and if you start to understand the flow of safe investment then you can invest in large amounts.

Indeed the main thing that will give much impact is the experience, because in our experience getting a lot of lessons that can be used as a reference when going forward into something to do in the future. But the main thing to look for in investment analysis, because it will give us much information about the investment. And no doubt will most likely understand and understand what will be done.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:45:58 PM

maybe you can try to invest in token that still in ICO project, find the ICO coin that makes you amazed, if you found it you can do some research about that coin, what is that coin, howw it works, what is the roadmap and the other. so you can invest it and sell it when the coin is listed in market

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Carcoins

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:44:43 PM

I think BCC is ok now. It's developing fast and stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: