Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:46:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange  (Read 51484 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Aldaschwede

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:58:30 PM

As shown on https://etherscan.io/token/0xe2e6d4be086c6938b53b22144855eef674281639 there are only 191 adresses /users who own LNK coins

Thats a pretty low diversity
danman87

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:11:43 AM

As shown on https://etherscan.io/token/0xe2e6d4be086c6938b53b22144855eef674281639 there are only 191 adresses /users who own LNK coins

Thats a pretty low diversity

That amount is at least 3x, (Above 500) by counting the users storing them in the exchanges.
always2late

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:59:03 PM

I tried telling you guys earlier that this coin was a scam, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO "they're sending out our silver as we speak".... What a load of crap.

I can tell you flat out that you go robbed plain and simple because I had a conversation with Deja a while back, where he basically told me that they have no way of continuing to produce any silver once the initial silver reserves are done with. He was very prompt and informative with his answers and almost had me ready to recount my previous statements but then all of a sudden he stopped talking when I asat ked him how he planned to produce more silver than what was bought with ICO funds. After the silence went on for a while, I proceded to throw idea his way, but even then he still remained silent. So even if by some miracle you do get your first stakes. There will be no more silver soon after the first stake.

Now i know that most of you are going to dismiss this message as "some troll spreading FUD" but its not, just think about what has happened with your brain rather than your emotions. Y'all got robbed

Have a nice day
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:20:37 PM

I have asked this question many times and it either never gets answered or gets deleted, what was the exact amount collected in the ICO?

Aldaschwede

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:46:37 AM

I tried telling you guys earlier that this coin was a scam
Why do you think so?
Didn't they just release the Link Platform 1.0 Test dApp?
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 11:59:24 PM

Hi, I have a deposit order in COINEXCHANGE and this is still waiting, I would like to know how to solve this. can anybody help me?
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:46:20 AM

I have been following this project since the beginning, but since then i can not see good progress, yes, it's being added at coinexchange but until now it remains only on that exchange while we needed some more exchange to have some trading options and to do tha arbitraging if possible.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Aldaschwede

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:43:16 PM

Hi, I have a deposit order in COINEXCHANGE and this is still waiting, I would like to know how to solve this. can anybody help me?

Maybe there is a minimum block confirmation?
Did you send it to the deposit adress stated in your account?
Is there a minimum deposit?
Aldaschwede

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:44:47 PM

I have been following this project since the beginning, but since then i can not see good progress, yes, it's being added at coinexchange but until now it remains only on that exchange while we needed some more exchange to have some trading options and to do tha arbitraging if possible.

You can also trade it @ Etherdelta: https://etherdelta.com/#LNK-ETH
Deja (OP)

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 12:08:38 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 01:03:08 AM by Deja

Dear Community,

Kindly check our new updates and Beta Version release:

https://medium.com/@ethlink/ethlink-weekly-dev-update-december-21-2017-8bae511e9a86

https://medium.com/@ethlink/link-platform-beta-version-is-live-54972f2ab567

Brian Vo

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:42:46 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 08:54:39 AM by Brian Vo

From Michael on Slack
"Dear community, We will start shipping silver during this week"
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:39:15 PM

Will the silver backed token be tradeable as a regular Ethereum token that could be listed on EtherDelta for example or will it have to be bought and sold directly through the link platform?
Aldaschwede

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:26:34 AM

Can someone tell me what's the reason because of the 200%rise the last 24h?
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:47:11 AM

EthLink Weekly Update — December 28–2017

This week we want to present our new development roadmap based in Link Platform decentralized application until a production version is out and ready to be launched, now you can access it via https://silverlink.io .

Development Roadmap 1.3x:

Our goal for Link Platform is to become a very secure and easy to use platform where users can buy silver securely, avoid long waiting periods and high fees, Link Platform will fill a big niche that is currently available: acquiring digital assets backed with real non-fiat goods.

https://medium.com/@ethlink/ethlink-weekly-update-december-28-2017-dfc5863c1c97
ayasemoon789

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:55:07 AM

Can someone tell me what's the reason because of the 200%rise the last 24h?
This is the market feedback on the "timely update of the development team", I just want to show that it is a responsible team
Deja (OP)

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:36:25 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 11:20:52 PM by Deja

Will the silver backed token be tradeable as a regular Ethereum token that could be listed on EtherDelta for example or will it have to be bought and sold directly through the link platform?

Yes as you can see in our last posted above we talk about a secondary Token called LNKS with price pegged to silver.

Regarding your questions, Token will be available for trading at several exchanges not only Link Platform, it won't be exclusive of Silverlink.io, the platform will also act as failsafe for controlling Token supply by leaving 'audits' entirely public this means anyone can enter the platform and audit supply versus certificates, buying directly from us and reedeming Tokens for real 0.999 silver bullion; exclusive features of Link Platform.

Link Team

Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:46:11 AM

EthLink Weekly Update — January 4th–2018

Being the first update of this year, we want to wish you a very happy 2018! thank you for following us.

Development made this week:

Audits
After a review of the security audits made within the contracts by writing several tests, we wrote several fixes to correct issues that were slowing contract execution, these fixes will now be applied by our tech leader.

Transaction History
Recent transactions made by the user are available inside the dashboard.

Admin Panel
Admin Panel has been completed and was successfully launched in the platform, it allows easy management of pending orders by our curators, authorized keys are needed to use this panel.

User-to-user Exchange:
Decentralized user-to-user exchange development has started, a unique place to buy and sell LNKS for ETH.

https://medium.com/@ethlink/ethlink-weekly-update-january-4th-2018-ef80a4ae3334
Bankrunner

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:18:55 PM

I want to thank the team for the weekly updates, there isn't much traffic here but you guys keep delivering, good job

The reason I'm excited about this project is because you are going to drastically improve the lives of miners around the world if this project is successful by eliminating the market rigging inherent in our current metals markets.

Do you have a time frame for when the LNKS token will be launched and how long until those LNKS tokens are redeemable for a Physical delivery of Ag?

What is the minimum redemption amount of LNKS?
how are shipping and insurance fees paid?
Who is able to mint LNKS and how do we audit their reserves against their token creation?
How are the storage fees structured?

what roll will the LNK token have as the platform matures, any changes to the staking process?
will the minimum stay 100LNK?
Will stakers have the option of choosing LNKS or physical Ag, maybe a mix, half and half?

thanks for all your hard work and looking forward to an EPIC 2018 and a COLOSSAL 2019   

Brian Vo

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

I want to thank the team for the weekly updates, there isn't much traffic here but you guys keep delivering, good job

The reason I'm excited about this project is because you are going to drastically improve the lives of miners around the world if this project is successful by eliminating the market rigging inherent in our current metals markets.

Do you have a time frame for when the LNKS token will be launched and how long until those LNKS tokens are redeemable for a Physical delivery of Ag?

Who is able to mint LNKS and how do we audit their reserves against their token creation?

what roll will the LNK token have as the platform matures, any changes to the staking process?
Will stakers have the option of choosing LNKS or physical Ag, maybe a mix, half and half?

thanks for all your hard work and looking forward to an EPIC 2018 and a COLOSSAL 2019   
"A unicorn is hibernating"
Deja (OP)

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:10:37 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 07:51:43 AM by Deja

Thank you for your comment, we aim to provide a more transparent and decentralized silver market as well as a currency that will be 1-1 backed with one gram of silver.

Minimum redeem amount will be 1500 grams of silver via Intl shipping and 300 grams of silver via local shipping or office redemption.
We'll have our first location in the upcoming weeks.

They are paid by the user as in any digital market and deducted from redeeming amount.

The Curators can mint LNKS every time they have funds confirmed from a purchase in Ether or any other accepted Token, after it,
they need a silver stock confirmation from our silver provider partner.
The mint begins once they have confirmed an available supply of silver to fill the pending order (important with big orders).
* Curator is a team of 3 people composed of at least one Link Board Member, one silver provider staff member, and a vault agent.

Storage fees will be released upon launch, we plan to arrange a partnership with the silver provider in order to get a low-cost but secure storage, they will be added to Link Platform direct-buy fee.

what role will the LNK token have as the platform matures, any changes to the staking process?

The role of LNK will remain the same, a cornerstone of Link Platform since it will be needed when using Link Platform as well as a hub that will receive a part of direct-buy, redeem and integration fees.

Currently, it is 100 LNK however, we do not have the new amount that will be assigned at this point.

With pending staking orders, we are always flexible to divide a shipment in the mentioned way.
LNK will be also needed inside LNKS Link Platform instead of the staking DApp in the future, and any fees priced when integrating the platform into a new asset will be charged in LNK.

We are working to get our platform running as fast as possible!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: