Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Launching the Antminer L3+, World's Most Powerful and Efficient Litecoin Miner  (Read 284836 times)
zamans98

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:47:24 PM

I've been looking pretty hard but nobody can answer my question and this makes me think that by now there are few people who like to work only qmq if there is someone who could help build a pool give me information about it
thank you in advance

as i said, go join pool like antpool. solo mining is good if you have 100's of L3+ in your farm.

u keep asking retarded questions, that is why no answer(s) can be given.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:40:27 PM

could any of you help me? I can not connect my antminer l3 + with the wallets you could give me a straight please? Huh Huh Embarrassed Embarrassed

Why are you trying to connect to a wallet.  You can't do it with out a proxy server.  Better off mining on a pool.

with a2 terminator I do it quietly .... what changes with this ?? could you please explain me? I thank you in advance

Wallets don't support stratum - the A2 CAN be configured to use getwork, I don't know if that's possible on the L3+ since I don't have one.

Look into a stratum proxy for Scrypt to connect to your wallet, then connect the L3+ to the stratum proxy.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
whoisthismanoO

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:29:07 PM

Who already received l3+(or ather miner) in the US? Do you need to pay any taxes or duties? Tnx.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:33:12 AM

Who already received l3+(or ather miner) in the US? Do you need to pay any taxes or duties? Tnx.

UPS says mine will be delivered tomorrow

CryptoCrane

Activity: 384
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 05:20:40 AM

Is there anyone who placed orders early who is selling these? Understood there would be a premium but I'd be keen to get my hands on one or a few of these. (As I'm sure most would!)

Is there a real chance we will be able to place orders directly with them tomorrow morning?

We have the late September batch of the L3+ available for preorder on Amazon. It's a significant increase in price when compared to purchasing from Bitmain directly, but we do offer an earlier delivery date than Bitmain, great customer service, reliable consumer protections (Amazon's A to Z Guarantee), and a 30-day seller warranty. We ship to customers from our location in Michigan the same day we receive them from Bitmain.

Albortz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:12:41 AM

Is there anyone who placed orders early who is selling these? Understood there would be a premium but I'd be keen to get my hands on one or a few of these. (As I'm sure most would!)

Is there a real chance we will be able to place orders directly with them tomorrow morning?

We have the late September batch of the L3+ available for preorder on Amazon. It's a significant increase in price when compared to purchasing from Bitmain directly, but we do offer an earlier delivery date than Bitmain, great customer service, reliable consumer protections (Amazon's A to Z Guarantee), and a 30-day seller warranty. We ship to customers from our location in Michigan the same day we receive them from Bitmain.

Hey CC,

don't take this the wrong way because I love what you do and you were very helpful, but 9k for a D3?  Shocked   Really? Are there really people paying that much?

Here and there i see L3+ getting sold for 4k on eBay, but that was a couple weeks back lol. That is a pre-order  Shocked

I might just stay way from my job and switch to toaster seller with a lemonade stand Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1459

Clueless!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:22:08 AM

watching the orders on the D3 by bitmain on the site

they added a captcha so with a 20 sec lag or whatever for such...no one can verify their orders for payment

what a cluster

the L3+ sale will be 10x worse.

folk on the thread say they had 20k tossed up there .most sold out for a D3....

myself...I think bitmain is just messing with us...I mean a captcha sheesh.....

anyway, stuff to look forward too on an L3+ sale .... (did I say worse...I meant a much bigger cluster when that happens)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
CryptoCrane

Activity: 384
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:31:30 PM

Hey CC,

don't take this the wrong way because I love what you do and you were very helpful, but 9k for a D3?  Shocked   Really? Are there really people paying that much?

Here and there i see L3+ getting sold for 4k on eBay, but that was a couple weeks back lol. That is a pre-order  Shocked

I might just stay way from my job and switch to toaster seller with a lemonade stand Cheesy

Yes, we have sold quite a few D3s and L3+s (plus thousands of orders for the S9 and previous generation miners). What many people don't realize is that it's not all crazy profits like it appears. We get A TON of fraud and have to build that into our costs. You wouldn't believe the number of people who return boxes with bricks and file an A to Z claim. We have filed a ridiculous number of police reports (and some have actually led to arrests), but there is a huge margin of loss in this industry. Then there's a high rate of people who purchase thousands of dollars in miners without even attempting to calculate the power requirements. Then there's the occasional defective device. We get a lot of returns. Don't get me wrong, we wouldn't continue if it wasn't ultimately profitable - but it's not nearly as good as it looks.

GMPoison

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:37:10 PM

Hey CC,

Yes, we have sold quite a few D3s and L3+s (plus thousands of orders for the S9 and previous generation miners). What many people don't realize is that it's not all crazy profits like it appears. We get A TON of fraud and have to build that into our costs. You wouldn't believe the number of people who return boxes with bricks and file an A to Z claim. We have filed a ridiculous number of police reports (and some have actually led to arrests), but there is a huge margin of loss in this industry. Then there's a high rate of people who purchase thousands of dollars in miners without even attempting to calculate the power requirements. Then there's the occasional defective device. We get a lot of returns. Don't get me wrong, we wouldn't continue if it wasn't ultimately profitable - but it's not nearly as good as it looks.

That's crazy, they actually lead to arrests? I couldn't imagine a scammer getting arrested for sending back a brick in a box, how in the world would they prove that the scammer actually sent it? Or if the scammer just walked away with your money without sending anything, etc.
Alba

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:49:03 PM

If you guys had $80-$160K to spend on ASIC/GPU mining rigs. Your electricity cost was $0.003 per kWh and had a spacious room with Air conditioning running 24/7 at 15C.

What would you buy and why and would you be able to breakeven in 6 months?

You can account for 5x difficulty if we're talking L3+ or D3+

I'd appreciate the help.

Thanks
Albortz

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:07:07 PM

If you guys had $80-$160K to spend on ASIC/GPU mining rigs. Your electricity cost was $0.003 per kWh and had a spacious room with Air conditioning running 24/7 at 15C.

What would you buy and why and would you be able to breakeven in 6 months?

You can account for 5x difficulty if we're talking L3+ or D3+

I'd appreciate the help.

Thanks

In that case it does not really matter if you go L3+ or D3. Its more a situation of "Am I getting Miners at all".  You could even go for a much cheaper S9. ROI on a S9 will be roughly the same since Difficulty does not fluctuate as fast as the new L3/D3

But are you sure you mean  0,003 per kWh?  Don't you mean 0,03? 

Anyway if its really that much for electricity costs, it will take age for the electricity to be more expensive than the earnings of the individual machine.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Alba

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:26:31 PM

In that case it does not really matter if you go L3+ or D3. Its more a situation of "Am I getting Miners at all".  You could even go for a much cheaper S9. ROI on a S9 will be roughly the same since Difficulty does not fluctuate as fast as the new L3/D3

Anyway if its really that much for electricity costs, it will take age for the electricity to be more expensive than the earnings of the individual machine.

No $0.003 is the cost not $0.03 - no mistake there my friend  Smiley

I see you wrote only ASIC machines, no GPU machines at all?
cienki77

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:32:49 PM

Hi guys, my parcel is stuck in China on the status 'held in warehouse' since Sept 1st. Called ups and they told me that I just need to wait... Anyone had similar issue?

FCK COIN REBORN! WE DO GIVE A FCK!
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:10:42 PM

Hi guys, my parcel is stuck in China on the status 'held in warehouse' since Sept 1st. Called ups and they told me that I just need to wait... Anyone had similar issue?

3 out of 4 of mine got held up in Customs in AK. 1 got through and should be here today.  UPS called this morning, needed a tax id number and the rest should be here tomorrow.

lentyna

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:29:12 PM

$37.81 per miner

lentyna

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:31:03 PM

My miners at UPS already, could any of you guys that received them tell me the dimensions of a box? I want to make sure they all fit in my car when I go to pick them up.

HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1704

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:52:21 PM

My miners at UPS already, could any of you guys that received them tell me the dimensions of a box? I want to make sure they all fit in my car when I go to pick them up.
Funny question, but ok.  Cheesy
Dimensions for the cardboard box are: 465mm x 215mm x 305mm

cienki77

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:02:21 PM

3 out of 4 of mine got held up in Customs in AK. 1 got through and should be here today.  UPS called this morning, needed a tax id number and the rest should be here tomorrow.

how long they kept them? I have tried calling them again and they said that seller needs to provide an invoice to Chinese customs

FCK COIN REBORN! WE DO GIVE A FCK!
Albortz

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:32:44 PM

No $0.003 is the cost not $0.03 - no mistake there my friend  Smiley

I see you wrote only ASIC machines, no GPU machines at all?

I don't have any experience with GPU after 2012. I don't even know what brand got the most efficient cards right now.

But yeah that might be something you want to look into as well.

In the end it got 2 factors:

1)  What do you wanna mine?
2)  What is the cost of mining?

When you got such a ridiculous low cost of electricity, you can run the miners ASIC or GPU until the day of dawn. Most people need to upgrade to better models because daily costs are higher than the income. In your case costs are so low that even with huge difficulty every miner you operate will make money (even when the next gen ASIC miner is released)

If you want to mine ETH or MONERO or something else you need GPU. But you could also buy a L3+/D3/S9 and use prohashing. Then get a payout in whatever currency you like.

I would di that in case you don't want to tweak with GPUs and the building time. ASICS are in the end plug and play and easy to use.  If you can get your hands on them, it might be worth the "extra" price.

But its up to you. If I had that cost structure (and a air cooled data center) I would not worry as much about ROIs anymore lol

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
lentyna

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:52:17 PM

Funny question, but ok.  Cheesy
Dimensions for the cardboard box are: 465mm x 215mm x 305mm

Thank you Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: