Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:21:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Launching the Antminer L3+, World's Most Powerful and Efficient Litecoin Miner  (Read 284835 times)
Thetaj

Activity: 402
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:21:32 PM

Dead hashboards..........dead hashboards everywhere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zamans98

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:45:47 PM

I'm using the HK server as well, so far so good. Had pay outs and it was better then other pools we paying me so for now I stay put at NH......This can change in the future I suppose !

excellent! So must be my faulty internet line. Its remote island, i'm fisherman by day, miner by night.
radiera

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:26:55 PM

I have one with 1.0.1.1 and temp is quite high during the day. after over 24 hours, one or 2 boards will produces XXX in between.

However, 1.0.1.3 is better of producing HW errors and XXX, but it seems that it will auto-restart 2x a day.

not too, my hardware 1.0.1.3 just better producing HW error,, board 2 5day give 1k HW error but not XXX,, it just because electrical and bad connection

▄       ▄
      ▐█▄    ▀█▌     ▄█
       ▐██   ██▌   ▄██▀
▄██▄▄   ▐██  ██   ▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄  █▌██ ▄▄██▀
      ▀██▄▐▌█ ██▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄███▄▄██▀ █▄██▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀
▀ ▀  ▀  ▀ ▄█ █▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀ █▐█▀▀▀██▄▄
      ███▌ ▀█ ▐█▌   ▀██▄
     ███▌  ▐█▌▀▐█▌    ▀█
    ████    █▌  ██
   █████   █▀    █
goacoin
PoW, Masternodes, ASIC Resistance, NeoScrypt
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ⚫ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER         |        ANN THREAD        |         TELEGRAM
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████▀▀   ████▄
▄████████████▀   ██ ▐█████▄
████████▀▀▀▀       ▄███████
██████▀           █████████
██████▄ ▄▄▄     ▄██████████
▀███████████    ██████████▀
 ▀█████████▌  ▄██████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SUPER FAST
TRANSACTIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
 ▄████████▌     ▐████████▄
▄████████▄       ▄████████▄
████████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████
████████▀  ▄   ▄  ▀████████
███████    ▐▀ ▀▌    ███████
▀██████     ▌ ▐     ██████▀
 ▀██████▄         ▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SECURITY &
ANONYMOUS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀  ▀███████▀  ▀████▄
▄█████▄  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█████▄
█████ ▀▀▀█▌     ▐█▀▀▀ █████
█████   ▄▄█▄   ▄█▄▄   █████
████████    ▀▀▀    ████████
▀██████             ██████▀
 ▀█████             █████▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
GROWING
COMMUNITY

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:29:46 AM

I'm using the HK server as well, so far so good. Had pay outs and it was better then other pools we paying me so for now I stay put at NH......This can change in the future I suppose !

excellent! So must be my faulty internet line. Its remote island, i'm fisherman by day, miner by night.
LOL!!! Good one!

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
Johninthai

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:39:55 AM

LOL!!! Good one!

enlighten us oh wise one !
taserz

Activity: 799
Merit: 293

Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:02:41 AM

I have one with 1.0.1.1 and temp is quite high during the day. after over 24 hours, one or 2 boards will produces XXX in between.

However, 1.0.1.3 is better of producing HW errors and XXX, but it seems that it will auto-restart 2x a day.

not too, my hardware 1.0.1.3 just better producing HW error,, board 2 5day give 1k HW error but not XXX,, it just because electrical and bad connection

All of my 1.0.1.1 boards have all burned up and Asic Board 0 aka the left board is shot on all of them. 1 of them only sees 20x asics per card and does 75mh/s under clocked to 154mhz... Bitmain quality went to shit.

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
GMPoison

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:10:32 AM

All of my 1.0.1.1 boards have all burned up and Asic Board 0 aka the left board is shot on all of them. 1 of them only sees 20x asics per card and does 75mh/s under clocked to 154mhz... Bitmain quality went to shit.

So send it to go get fixed.
taserz

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:19:23 AM

Can't I am waiting to hear if I can get a replacement board for 2 of them and 4 for the other. They are out of warranty at this point. All the others I have have been doing great some I actually got OC to 475mhs doing 620mh/s (warranty is gone so might as well OC them now since the difficulty is going to go up when more l3+'s land. The extra $5 per machine adds up when you have a dozen.

Also for those that want to see this is how I have 9 L3+'s going right now

Stacked once and have them next to eachother with PSU's separating block of 4. Behind the rack there is a window. I have approx 20 more miners coming and I think I need a longer shelf than this current one. Otherwise I will have three shelves loaded with these things. I have d3's and s9's coming. I have 3 fans moving around around in this room sucking in from a window and blowing out. It should work until winter is over then I need to build a shed for these things.

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
GMPoison

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:43:06 AM

Can't I am waiting to hear if I can get a replacement board for 2 of them and 4 for the other. They are out of warranty at this point. All the others I have have been doing great some I actually got OC to 475mhs doing 620mh/s (warranty is gone so might as well OC them now since the difficulty is going to go up when more l3+'s land. The extra $5 per machine adds up when you have a dozen.

Stacked once and have them next to eachother with PSU's separating block of 4. Behind the rack there is a window. I have approx 20 more miners coming and I think I need a longer shelf than this current one. Otherwise I will have three shelves loaded with these things. I have d3's and s9's coming. I have 3 fans moving around around in this room sucking in from a window and blowing out. It should work until winter is over then I need to build a shed for these things.

You overclock your machines and run them in that kind of environment whilst blaming Bitmain quality for your boards burning up?...
taserz

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:45:45 AM

You overclock your machines and run them in that kind of environment whilst blaming Bitmain quality for your boards burning up?...

Well let me add some details. Those 3 that had issues had issues before OC. Once they shit the bed I said screw it and I decided to overclock all of them and they have been going fine for a few months now like so.

That kind of environment?? What are you talking about. The room is at about 72F ambient temperature in the north. Once it gets colder the room will easily maintain a 50-60F temperature. The cards are running at 51C... I have very very good airflow and cooling setup in that room for what I have right now. Most peoples L3+ Run in the mid to high 60C even at stock...

The biggest thing to getting the airflow right is a thermal camera and make adjustment and check back in a few minutes until it's perfect. There are 2 windows on both side of that room which is below ground. One window on the far side sucks in air has a 584CFM Fan along with a few others and then there is an exhaust shutter style fan on the others that all the asics blow air over too. If you put your hand to either window there is a constant blast of air being sucked in or pushed out

GMPoison

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:48:07 AM

Well let me add some details. Those 3 that had issues had issues before OC. Once they went up I decided to OC the rest and they have been going fine for a few months now like so.

That kind of environment?? What are you talking about. The room is at about 72F ambient temperature in the north. Once it gets colder the room will easily maintain a 50-60F temperature. The cards are running at 51C... I have very very good airflow and cooling setup in that room for what I have right now. Most peoples L3+ Run in the mid to high 60C even at stock...

Ah ok. Yeah if they had issues before the OC then that's on Bitmain, however most people really don't advise overclocking them, although the extra profits are nice.

Lucky you that you're in the north! 72F is nice, I just cringe when I see nearly 7,000 watts of electricity surrounded by cardboard.
taserz

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:52:04 AM

Ah ok. Yeah if they had issues before the OC then that's on Bitmain, however most people really don't advise overclocking them, although the extra profits are nice.

Lucky you that you're in the north! 72F is nice, I just cringe when I see nearly 7,000 watts of electricity surrounded by cardboard.

What is more funny the 3 that acted up were all in the same shipment. They also have different fans that do not go the same speed and had issues throughout. I think bitmain sent out some lemons.

Except electricity is about 14 cents. I mean it's 6 cents... but there is 8 cents in delivery fees...

In the spring I am going to buy a shed and retro fit it to do some crazy shit with these things if I can figure it out. Since we can get some 90F Summer heat or hotter. Was thinking I could do that chinese mine idea and add humidity to drop the temperature at like 20% humidity but I am not sure if that is to high as that is a cheap easy way to drop temps aside from tons of fans.

as for now

The biggest thing to getting the airflow right is a thermal camera and make adjustment and check back in a few minutes until it's perfect. There are 2 windows on both side of that room which is below ground. One window on the far side sucks in air has a 584CFM Fan along with a few others and then there is an exhaust shutter style fan on the others that all the asics blow air over too. If you put your hand to either window there is a constant blast of air being sucked in or pushed out

GMPoison

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:03:47 AM

What is more funny the 3 that acted up were all in the same shipment. They also have different fans that do not go the same speed and had issues throughout. I think bitmain sent out some lemons.

Except electricity is about 14 cents. I mean it's 6 cents... but there is 8 cents in delivery fees...

In the spring I am going to buy a shed and retro fit it to do some crazy shit with these things if I can figure it out. Since we can get some 90F Summer heat or hotter. Was thinking I could do that chinese mine idea and add humidity to drop the temperature at like 20% humidity but I am not sure if that is to high as that is a cheap easy way to drop temps aside from tons of fans.

as for now

Yeah, airflow is key. When I receive mine in 2-3 weeks I'll be putting them in a room indoors. I can't rent a warehouse or anything like that because it gets too hot and humid here in FL, so they're in a much better environment indoors, it would cost too much to keep them cool enough in a warehouse. All of their hot exhaust air will be vented directly out of the room via a window so no hot air can escape back into the room, air will be brought into the room via the rest of the house (another benefit of using a room in the house), and a portable AC will be set up in the room to keep temps down from any heat that the miners generate which may slip through and don't get vented out of the room. 
taserz

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:27:14 AM

as for now

Yeah, airflow is key. When I receive mine in 2-3 weeks I'll be putting them in a room indoors. I can't rent a warehouse or anything like that because it gets too hot and humid here in FL, so they're in a much better environment indoors, it would cost too much to keep them cool enough in a warehouse. All of their hot exhaust air will be vented directly out of the room via a window so no hot air can escape back into the room, air will be brought into the room via the rest of the house (another benefit of using a room in the house), and a portable AC will be set up in the room to keep temps down from any heat that the miners generate which may slip through and don't get vented out of the room. 

I was thinking of doing this setup with my L3/S9/D3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYXCaJuaR8M

Figure all the miners blow inwards hot air vents out and the cold air come around the miners. And the exhaust into a closed hot room.

GMPoison

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:35:25 AM

as for now

I was thinking of doing this setup with my L3/S9/D3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYXCaJuaR8M

Figure all the miners blow inwards hot air vents out and the cold air come around the miners. And the exhaust into a closed hot room.

Yeah, essentially just a hot/cold isle, same as what I have planned but this video is on a much larger scale. I'm going to put the miners on a rack, have the back of the rack facing the window, and put a tarp up on either side of the rack and one laid over the top to direct the hot exhaust air out of the window. This way the hot exhaust air is kept separate from the rest of the room and the hot air isn't recirculated into the miners intakes. Very optimal setup.
BenRickert

Merit: 110

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:53:10 PM

This is a very bad idea. The L3+ is a bit different than the S9 and or D3. It gives off a lot of heat at the top near the Control board. By stacking the units like you've done there you are restricting airflow at a very critical area of those servers. That sir, is a recipe for disaster.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
Albortz

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:01:48 PM

Dead hashboards..........dead hashboards everywhere

did you OC the miners?  Mine are running smoothly so far except for some broken control boards.

More importantly is it a temporary XXXXX or is it a solid one where you need to send it to repairs.  I would love to know how chip temp is

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
denis1995

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:13:35 PM

Hello 1 of my miners is getting auto reboot every 5-10 minutes how i can fix that?
Adpump ICO

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

Coinstelegram - Blockchain & Altcoins News

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 04:28:49 PM

Hey, it it good time to buy L3?!
smaxz

Activity: 430
Merit: 253

VeganAcademy

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:56:13 PM

Anyone else having APW3++ issues powering 2 units?

- NGdTwHRSdnThdi1drQuHGT3khAHRtZ1HMq -
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: