Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:34:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Launching the Antminer L3+, World's Most Powerful and Efficient Litecoin Miner  (Read 284836 times)
lentyna

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:21:40 PM

Did it happen to you guys when you shipped your miner for repairs to Bitmain you received somebody else's miner? It was not fixed. I found all the paperwork from the guy who shipped it inside the box. He shipped it to them almost 3 months ago.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zand_

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:32:18 PM

Recently noticed that my L3+ stopped hashing (about 4 hours ago). Everything is connected properly, I'm not getting a green or red faulty light by the front. When it's turned on I can feel air coming out of the front but not from the exhaust fan in the back. I'm also not able to connect to the IP address... Any ideas?
Albortz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:38:38 PM

Recently noticed that my L3+ stopped hashing (about 4 hours ago). Everything is connected properly, I'm not getting a green or red faulty light by the front. When it's turned on I can feel air coming out of the front but not from the exhaust fan in the back. I'm also not able to connect to the IP address... Any ideas?

The first idea would be a dead control board. When mine was broken nothing was working and my miner was restarting every 4 minutes.

Try to exchange a control board with another miner (if you got 2) if it works its the CB.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
dlezama

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:47:19 PM

Sometimes my miner wakes up (or actually doesn't wake up) like that. Cut power for at least 2 minutes and power back on to see if it comes up. Otherwise your control board could be fried or the PSU may be failing to deliver proper voltage.
nazzer

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:40:55 AM

Anyone got shipping notifications for the December batch yet?

Vega 56 | Vega 64 | RX580 | GTX1070 | 1050Ti | S9 | L3+
koljach

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:51:02 PM

hey guys, now with Nicehash gone, is there any other service where you can rent your hashing power?

If not, which pool do you suggest to mine on? Cant decide between multipool.us, zpool and prohashing. I know none of them are as good as NH was due to different reasons, but i believe its still more profitable than mining direclty some coin. Other suggestions are welcomed as well of course
Radientgurkin

Activity: 182
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:03:42 PM

hey guys, now with Nicehash gone, is there any other service where you can rent your hashing power?

If not, which pool do you suggest to mine on? Cant decide between multipool.us, zpool and prohashing. I know none of them are as good as NH was due to different reasons, but i believe its still more profitable than mining direclty some coin. Other suggestions are welcomed as well of course

Too bad about Nicehash, hope you didn't loose any on that one.

Mining pools keep getting better. I used to use coinmine.pl, but since prohashing.com came out it is my number 1 on the list.   They allow the miner to automatically mine the coin which is most profitable - and you can choose any amount of different coins to receive payout in. Absolutely brilliant!   However, last time I checked heard they stopped new account creation, prob became too popular.

Doesn't mean then other pools you mentioned aren't also good.  Never tried zpool or multipool.  You'll need several anyway to allow the miner to auto-switch in case your top pool is down for any reason (or gets nicehashed  Undecided  )
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:23:59 PM

I have noticed that with Nicehash down, people are putting their miners on pools and profits are down!!

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1459

Clueless!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:28:36 PM

I have noticed that with Nicehash down, people are putting their miners on pools and profits are down!!

Prohashing pool choked big time ...when all the nicehash folk showed up ....lol...but staggered thru the day close to correct returns

but damn, that must have been intense!

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
BenRickert

Merit: 110

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:00:54 PM

....and those pool difficulties are gagging on the influx. Procrash hacked up a huge difficulty furball last night.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
koljach

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:05:54 PM

Mining pools keep getting better. I used to use coinmine.pl, but since prohashing.com came out it is my number 1 on the list.   They allow the miner to automatically mine the coin which is most profitable - and you can choose any amount of different coins to receive payout in. Absolutely brilliant!   However, last time I checked heard they stopped new account creation, prob became too popular.

Doesn't mean then other pools you mentioned aren't also good.  Never tried zpool or multipool.  You'll need several anyway to allow the miner to auto-switch in case your top pool is down for any reason (or gets nicehashed  Undecided  )

Unfortunately i did, lost 2 months and 5 days of mining, 0.19 BTC but i dont expect sympathy or condolences, its all on me for being greedy fuck and not wanting to pay higher fees for payments to external wallet. Lesson for everyone guys, dont be greedy, especially if you have ASICs. Pay 40 dollars or whatever a month more, even if you are from poor eastern european country and be safe. Its totally not worth losing big(ger) amounts

On the topic, i guess i will go with prohashing (registered there some time ago), multipool and miningpoolhub. Just need to see which is most profitable. Good luck to everyone
nazzer

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:11:40 PM

... and so I get my shipping notice just as Nicehash crashes and burns ...

Gonna take me some time to ROI

Vega 56 | Vega 64 | RX580 | GTX1070 | 1050Ti | S9 | L3+
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1459

Clueless!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:40:42 PM

Unfortunately i did, lost 2 months and 5 days of mining, 0.19 BTC but i dont expect sympathy or condolences, its all on me for being greedy fuck and not wanting to pay higher fees for payments to external wallet. Lesson for everyone guys, dont be greedy, especially if you have ASICs. Pay 40 dollars or whatever a month more, even if you are from poor eastern european country and be safe. Its totally not worth losing big(ger) amounts

On the topic, i guess i will go with prohashing (registered there some time ago), multipool and miningpoolhub. Just need to see which is most profitable. Good luck to everyone

I bet they pay folk back..in usd on the day it was lost..but still..I think nicehash has the means to do so and the morals....

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
BenRickert

Merit: 110

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:57:26 PM

I bet they pay folk back..in usd on the day it was lost..but still..I think nicehash has the means to do so and the morals....

If this story is legit, I would agree. This will be their ONLY hope of staying in  business. That is what Coinbase did for the ETH clusterf$ck and they are bigger than ever now. It buys a LOT of goodwill!

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
Albortz

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:01:28 PM

Arent they Russian led? I have seen just great things in crypto from Russians so far Cheesy BTC-e also came back and is repaying. Havent heared to much from the American FedFucks on how they want to give the money they confiscated back to legit users lol

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
teknomen

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:08:28 PM

RIP L3+ Scrypt mining, the L3+ was profitable cause BCC "bitconnect" has a POW now they POS so all the hashrate will transfer to LTC, diff to the moon will be +2.5 million in the next days and by the end of month when December batch shipped they will be +4 million so expect D3 scenario
dlezama

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:13:30 PM

I received shipping notification for my L3+ (Dec 20-30 batch) and PSU. Of course it shows as "label created" only, so who knows, but I'm hoping I'll get it soon, hopefully while it's still profitable  Huh
mercedes321

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:21:28 PM

i noticed this as well, it was today on the TV first news here in SLO,..guzs hope u didnt lost big,...i was expecting more not less profits, bcs ppl dont mine,...crazy
djkice

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:46:07 AM

Anyone mining DNotes(NOTE) ?

What pool are you using?

It's showing profitable on WhatToMine but while calculating on a few pools, real life figures seems not much more than mining LTC...

comments?
GMPoison

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:49:11 AM

Anyone mining DNotes(NOTE) ?

What pool are you using?

It's showing profitable on WhatToMine but while calculating on a few pools, real life figures seems not much more than mining LTC...

comments?

With Nicehash gone (for the time being at least), Prohashing seems to be the next most profitable pool.

Hopefully Nicehash comes back but if they don't, has anyone found anything besides Prohashing that brings comparable profits?
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: