Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HOSTING] High Cacacity & Density Bitcoin ASIC Hosting  (Read 9958 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
walf_man

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 12:16:06 PM

very nice , 0.02 /kwh ? so cheap. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zubilica

Activity: 837
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 03:55:21 PM

Any updates on this , I'm interested in this project.
gektek

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

I rave ... whats your excuse?!?

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 08:57:51 PM

Patiently waiting for an update as well Wink
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 10:14:51 PM

Didnt get an answer to my pm either. I wonder why.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Zubilica

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 08:40:10 AM

Maybe he is securing his business and does not have the time to update this.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 12:37:15 PM

Maybe he is securing his business and does not have the time to update this.

Not some minutes? I see he was logged in a couple hours ago. So i wonder if there isnt something new to tell yet. But even then a status update would be good.

gektek

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 07:25:50 PM

At the very least...living in Washington myself...I know where to set up shop now Tongue
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 08:19:39 PM

At the very least...living in Washington myself...I know where to set up shop now Tongue

I guess you need some miners for doing so. For the average joe it probably doesnt make sense to rent business rooms there.

gektek

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 08:36:13 PM

I guess you need some miners for doing so. For the average joe it probably doesnt make sense to rent business rooms there.

si si...I'm only running 2 Gh/s here at home but I'm working toward investing in bigger better badder soon too. I was going to go solar but at 0.02...if rent also happens to be cheap in the area...it may be worthwhile to rethink things a bit...hmmm... Not to mention warehouse space that already has cooling for the miners might also be good for cooling 'happy' plants as well. This is Washington after all Wink
Aureum_Coffee

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:36:13 PM

Any update?
villex

Activity: 154

Mining hardware assembler and administrator.

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 06:40:12 PM

What concerns me more about this service is, What will happen when the authorities found out you're generating digital currency. According the new FinCEN regulations, Application of FinCEN's Regulations to Persons Administering, Exchanging, or Using Virtual Currencies

And I think a 2,500sqft warehouse will capt their attention.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 09:00:04 PM

What concerns me more about this service is, What will happen when the authorities found out you're generating digital currency. According the new FinCEN regulations, Application of FinCEN's Regulations to Persons Administering, Exchanging, or Using Virtual Currencies

What if he simply offers hosting and doesnt interfere with what the customers do with their hardware? Its not his responsibility then. He only gets a fee for hosting the machines. Maybe he doesnt even have to mention bitcoins. Name it Hosting for security algorithm calculation network devices or so...  Grin

villex

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 09:19:50 PM

What if he simply offers hosting and doesnt interfere with what the customers do with their hardware? Its not his responsibility then. He only gets a fee for hosting the machines. Maybe he doesnt even have to mention bitcoins. Name it Hosting for security algorithm calculation network devices or so...  Grin

Well, I just want to leave that there. Just look at FC4B and learn from what is happening there. I'ts a point every hosting provider in the US should take in count.

By the way, thanks for your help.
Dalkore (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 06:35:06 PM

I am not exchanging any Bitcoins.  This is a pure management service with payment send direct to the owner.   Does not fall under that guidance.   

BTW - Service is open and we are accepting hardware.  Demand has been very strong.

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
Zubilica

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 08:26:09 PM

Hosting fee ?
villex

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 10:14:41 PM

I am not exchanging any Bitcoins.  This is a pure management service with payment send direct to the owner.   Does not fall under that guidance.   

BTW - Service is open and we are accepting hardware.  Demand has been very strong.

So, are you telling me you're not going to exchange currency from your revenue to pay for expenses?
I'm just seeing a big hole there where the authorities could start messing around.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 10:29:37 PM

So, are you telling me you're not going to exchange currency from your revenue to pay for expenses?
I'm just seeing a big hole there where the authorities could start messing around.

When the customers pay for the hosting its a normal business. He can exchange it to usd or keep it in btc. Its not that he runs an exchange then.

@Dalkore... can you explain some more what your service includes? Remote control for the miner, for example setting the pool and so? Whats the monthly fee? ...

I wonder if problems occur by importing into usa. One probably has to pay vat again when importing.

villex

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 10:42:58 PM

When the customers pay for the hosting its a normal business. He can exchange it to usd or keep it in btc. Its not that he runs an exchange then.

@Dalkore... can you explain some more what your service includes? Remote control for the miner, for example setting the pool and so? Whats the monthly fee? ...

I wonder if problems occur by importing into usa. One probably has to pay vat again when importing.

Of course, but the regulations are not only for exchangers.
Also, an extract from the document.
"In addition, a person is an exchanger and a money transmitter if the person accepts such de-centralized convertible virtual currency from one person and transmits it to another person as part of the acceptance and transfer of currency, funds, or other value that substitutes for currency."
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

"In addition, a person is an exchanger and a money transmitter if the person accepts such de-centralized convertible virtual currency from one person and transmits it to another person as part of the acceptance and transfer of currency, funds, or other value that substitutes for currency."

In this definition everyone who uses bitcoins would be an exchanger isnt it?

villex

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 11:02:25 PM

In this definition everyone who uses bitcoins would be an exchanger isnt it?

Yes, in the US.
But the thing is, a hosting service will be moving substantial amounts of BTC.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: