Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:52:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins good for trading?  (Read 6921 times)
nayeel

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:31:25 AM

many kinds of coin have in market.but easily we can not select any coin for trading. so at least do some analysis for some coins that have high trading volume then you note the movement of each coin that you analyze.thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:53:39 AM

I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.
I think that at this point you should not trade any coin, you can see that today's bitcoin prices are down sharply and down, which has made the altcoin fall sharply, according to As my analysis, the price of altcoin will continue to fall deep in the coming days and may reach the $ 7600 level. So you should wait for the market to be more stable to be able to trade safely.
The best coin to trade with is the Bitcoin because it is the most popular and achievable currency in the whole market and the demand for this coin is responsive to the other coins. The Bitcoin has developed a lot and made such features that leaded the coin towards the top currency and now this investment is the most profitable investment and the market is favorable for trading with this coin.
Unsmart boy

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:04:02 AM

Of course, to trade, first you have to choose some good coins. I think that the future of the coins is good, daily transactions are much better for such currency trading. For that you can see the top 20 currency from https://coinmarketcap.com/.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:04:48 AM

There are a lot of coins in the market and by choose coin that has good upcoming news like EOS,  CMT,  TRX,  PEEPCOIN is better idea than chooce  others, because these coin will be has more possibilities to going up more. Fundamental analysis is very helpful  to make profit in crypto trading.

iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:29:34 AM

Good coin for Bitcoin and ETH. These are two coin safe and potential in the cryptocurrency market. These two coins help me make big profits, I trust them. BTC and ETH are suitable for long term investment and business. Their prices are rising every day, if you have some free money you should invest in them to earn a great income.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:22:12 AM

I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.

You want to try trading as what you said so you don't have an experience yet. I would suggest to read about trading first. What are the factors involved in trading, read about technical analysis, fundamental analysis and market psychology. I know that experience is the best way to learn but you should know as well why the trade is going up or down and understand why the market is in an uptrend or downtrend. You should know market psychology because the one who are trading are people and if you don't understand it then there is a tendency for you to lose more.

I know that it is convenient to just directly ask what are the coins you should trade but those people have reasons why they bought that coin and you should have a reason too and not just directly buy the coin because most of the people are buying it. Most of the time, when you ask other people what to buy, they would suggest a coin that they already bought to push the price higher and you may end up being dump by their coins.
Shayesmiles

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:38:46 AM

Is NANO a dead project after BitGrail fiasco? Looks like a roadtrip to the south to me. DYOR PEEPS!
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:39:10 AM

Pick up any coin. Nearly all coins typically exhibit very high absolute volatilities compared to your average stock. Just remember about two aspects: high volatility and good liquidity
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

I think there are many coins that are suitable for trading but if you are the most suitable in my opinion do not just rely on 1 coin just better you divide your capital to trading in some other coin let more gain a lot.
If we look at the most commonly used coins which are being used in the world of the trading, then we’ll get to know that altcoins are the coins which are being most extensively are ETH, ripple, neo and litecoin. If you are also looking for the coins which can help us in trading, then you need to make a choice in between any of the coins as this will help you in having a better earning.
I wanna ask you whether you used to trade any coins in crypto market. Because everyone has their own opinion about each coin. I think you’d better to take your time to observe the general market foremost, then you choose one of them which is most popular right now and next, pay a big attention on it which will help you approach the market easily. Most importantly, you must have intimate knowledge about coin that you focus on. I offer you to choose bitcoin or ethereum.
RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:01:26 PM

Currently I only invest in XRP. For now, I see this coin going down quite slowly compared to other coins. But when it restores, it will recover very quickly. So now I see XRP is the best.
Lukas Tarantas

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:06:08 PM

In September 2017, you could buy anything, all the coins were growing at a tremendous rate. Now the situation is more complicated, the market is slowly falling. I think that now you can not buy a cryptocurrency. It is necessary to wait until the market starts to grow.

ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:32:05 PM

It depends on what kind of trading you're planning on doing. I think all the coins that exist today have the same opportunities and good prospects. the most important thing is you can take advantage of the best opportunity possible. taking the right decision in buying and selling coins that we have will affect what we will get.
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:38:08 PM

tokens and coin is a good choice to make select sales that are already registered in many famous markets
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:43:09 PM

Top 20 coins from coinmarketcap are good for trading.but all of them are not worth of buy. research yourself about it than invest your money.now market has a lot of dump,this time is not good at all for regular trade.
That’s right. It’s not the time to invest in all the coins. One of the best coins that despite price fluctuation has been attracting investment is Bitcoin. Besides, ETH is also profitable if held for long that is long term trading. Almost all the coins and tokens that has a stable price in the market and which promises good future return are good spots for investment.

atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:52:32 PM

As starter,  it is much better for you to buy more bitcoin.  When i started my trading i prefer to start with buying bitcoin and after learning about trading i choose some good altcoins and continue to learn and imorove my trading skills.

nipunchathu123

Activity: 322

https://exip.live/

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:31:30 AM

There are 2 different parts in trading, short-term trading and long-term trading. When we are talking about short-term trading, there are no specific coins for short-term trading. Any coin in the dip is suitable for short-term trading. But we are considering about long-term trading, we must analyse about the coin project and roadmap of the coin etc.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:20:42 AM

Although most of popular coin as of now will falling down due to some negative issue and news involved of these but ,before you want to decide what coin goods for trading ,maybe it's better to search and learn about of aspects regarding of your bet -altcoin aside from that if you look to binannce we have also 10 top coin that probably tested at trading market ,you can choose some of them.try to invest at small capital   for a while until you  have enough experience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: