Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:43:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do?  (Read 13427 times)
TrollinU

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:37:37 AM

I think, that you need to read information about altoins, watch education videos in YouTube, find special topics in forums etc. And I can recomend you to start long-term trading. It`s easer to you, cause you don`t have any experience and knowledge. But be careful, cause there are a lot of scums and your money can disapear. So you need to find good and perspective project. A can help with it. You can invest in TraceTo. It`s a decentralized KYC network, which uses SmartContract and AI to verify. I suppose, that it`s perspective, cause systems like this are in deficit cause they are needed by companies. They need to identify their clients and stop machinations, so they will use networks like this. I think, that is good chance for you to make money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:06:54 PM

First of all you need to understand what coins you will use and create wallets for it. Than learn basic stuff about trading by using google or reading this forum and start!
Yes, his first thing is to learn the market, look at the trend of potential pennies, the coins he wants to invest, and learn how to trade. Especially avoiding scammers, consider before making the decision to do something that affects our capital.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:29:23 PM

What should you do to start trading? You need to learn about of cryptocurrency and trading, trading is needed an analisys to predict on the market situation.
LePhuCuong

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:47:48 PM

I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing useful information about the project
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:52:14 PM

What should you do to start trading? You need to learn about of cryptocurrency and trading, trading is needed an analisys to predict on the market situation.
The best thing to do if you are a beginner is you should study all the coins in the market and you should also study which coins is better in doing trading and as a beginner you should learn how to analyze if the coin you own will pump or will dump.
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

You should calm down first. Then start searching about the trading methods. Day trade, mid trade and long term trade are main 3 categories.

Never pay attention to those pump and dump groups. They're all fake.

Don't get fooled by others. They man try to manipulate you by giving you wrong information.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:21:37 PM

to start trading, first you must learn about the trading and coins you want to buy, choose a coin that has a good movement and will provide profit, buy when the price is low then hold and sell when the price is high
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:02:37 PM

You are newcomer with no experience as well as many knowledge about trading of digital coins, join group members and learn from them they will teach you many related issues bitcoin and trading bitcoin....
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:11:18 PM

You are newcomer with no experience as well as many knowledge about trading of digital coins, join group members and learn from them they will teach you many related issues bitcoin and trading bitcoin....
A beginner should learn and understand all about trading because without knowledge about it our effort and money will lose. Trading is not just easy tasks to do it should gather information because risks is present at any time.
quesi_job
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:47:25 PM

As a beginner..I suggest you join trading forums that provides trading tips..Use their opinions as lead and do further research.
When find a coin you are cool with, you can invest in it for long term..
I guess this helps.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:19:43 AM

At the beginner level, you have to both trade and learn. The most important thing at this time is not profit. It is the experience. After the learning time, you can use bot to trade and focus on profit
For beginners my first suggestion for them is to invest on your self first because if you are not perfect with your knowledge then you can not survive here in the market and if you invest in yourself then you will be perfect enough to survive in the market due to your knowledge. Now create an exchange account and start placing coins for selling if the market is favorable.
contrau

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:42:39 AM

it is the risk of each job. but for me trading have less risk than playing gambling
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:28:46 AM

You should calm down first. Then start searching about the trading methods. Day trade, mid trade and long term trade are main 3 categories.

Never pay attention to those pump and dump groups. They're all fake.

Don't get fooled by others. They man try to manipulate you by giving you wrong information.
Always make decision based on your understanding, try to watch the market before buying, avoid putting all in one coin and always be updated in all your holdings. It is hard at first but as time passed by it will be easy for you then.
Yeah don't follow tips like which coins will pump and dump because many of them may give false news, yeah agree to make choices
according to what you understand and what you have calculated before, understand the market well, as time passes you will the more expert dude..
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:02:26 AM

1 you should start learning about blockchain. when you understand it, you do some bounty campains to earn coins.
2 come here to find: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
3 check some project by your knowledge or using the assessing website. Ex: icorating.com
4 do bounty campains
5 when coins are in your wallet, bring them to exchanges to sell
6 get money

It is very important to learn about blockchain as it will help you earn money and save your investment as well, go to the best site for buying bitcoin or trading but at this step you will have be careful as most of them ate of scamming only, after than trade for long time as day trading is good for experience ones, as you are new to trade for long term as it is less in risk and high in profit as most of traders rely on long term trading then day trading, avoid panic, buy low, trade high.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:40:34 AM

If you have decision for doing trading you should be started by small money first to try skill of yours and to know how better your possible to manage emotions. Make consistent profit from trading is not easy because all crypto price hard to predict, though we have skill about technical analysis, that is not enough because the more important thing in trading is to manage emotions and make our self always confident in each activity like buy and sell, also when take profit and cut loss.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:04:36 AM

There are very high risk on trading specially if you are beginner. First at all, you need to have an introduction on your investment and study its features and trend so that you may able to set up a good strategy. On trading, additional knowledge also is gaining ideas from those friend that have a good experiences on trading so that you may apply it also once the same circumtances.
Lukas Tarantas

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:48:16 PM

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
It may happen that in 2020 one bitcoin can buy one pizza. And to predict the price of the crypto currency in 2030 is how to try to guess the weather on Mars.

budz0425

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:10:55 PM

There are very high risk on trading specially if you are beginner. First at all, you need to have an introduction on your investment and study its features and trend so that you may able to set up a good strategy. On trading, additional knowledge also is gaining ideas from those friend that have a good experiences on trading so that you may apply it also once the same circumtances.
A lot of resources out there that we can use for us to begin in trading, and I know that if you really want to learn trading you will those resources to study trading and a lot of group there as well where they are willing to give you details with what you are doing, how to start and a good capital for starter.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:06:06 PM

A lot of resources out there that we can use for us to begin in trading, and I know that if you really want to learn trading you will those resources to study trading and a lot of group there as well where they are willing to give you details with what you are doing, how to start and a good capital for starter.
It seems to me that if you use the bitcointalk forum to its full potential, then you can earn starting capital and study the necessary information for trading. if you participate in the Bounty of the company, then you will have coins for trade, and topics for beginners will lead to the study of theory.
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:44:35 PM

First, you should start with learning information. I think that you should start to buy coins from the top 10. Then slowly learn yourself.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: