Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:54:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: |ANN| |SPEEDCASH| |X13| Fast, Private, Secure, Untraceable and Decentralized  (Read 50447 times)
superzeth

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:05:57 PM

I have been a member of the SpeedCash community for 2 weeks now.
The devs, admins, moderators are verry helpful and active in the community.
There are bringing alot of new updates and news.

They just tested out BURST (Blockchain Usage Regulated & Sustainable Tweaking).
BURST makes it possible to have short speedups on real network for any relatively big stakeholder for free !!
The test was a succes it was 300x faster than Bitcoin.
This is just one example of how great and successful this project can become.

With a max supply of only 476.918 is SpeedCash an absolute diamond.
Don't hestitate to invest its only around 3 dollar cent now, but it could easily go to 5 dollars within the next few months and maybe earlier.

Ps: The price is the lowest on tradesatoshi Wink
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sheikh Crypto

Activity: 94

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:39:28 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 11:51:48 PM by Sheikh Crypto

This coin has good future. I have been following the news about scs and every time the team will bring feature I buy more .
It has small amount of total supply .
🖒😉
ngocvien

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:28:03 AM

I have stocked this coin, this is a coin with good design and route. I'm trying to get people to buy SCS. Because of the advantages of SCS that we see very well. Fast, discreet and grow. The support team is also always working. Congratulations. Get on the boat and go to the moon with me.
Wealthway

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:36:22 PM

I have been holding this coin since the launch, hopefully one day it will pay off as the news is encouraging

A Nigerian based Cryptocurrency Advocate: I believe strongly in TEAM work - Together, Everyone Achieves More
Fiore1981

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:51:02 PM

I think that the most important thing about this project is the fact that is still relatively unknows: this is a direct consequence of devs policy of "product first... and then publicity". This approach is, in my opinion, more than reasonable.

In consideration of the scarse mediatic presence, and the fact that SCS is still listed on small exchanges, everybody should easily realize, that this project is a hidden precious gem.

Very soon SCS will be present on Reddit and Facebook, and the publicity campaign will start... so, although I really hate this "moon" blather, I'm quite optimistic that this is an excellent investment!

Mnemonikkk

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:46:52 PM

Please be invited to read thread about Cryptocurrency treasure, in which I have presented my opinion why SPEEDCASH is that valuable and why we should invest as the price is so erroneously low:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3168726.msg32784494#msg32784494

Happy reading  Wink
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:48:17 AM

I was closely looking at this project for the past few weeks. I tasted the Windows wallet, the synchronization speed is super fast. As it has promised to deliver a well secured and fastest crypto network, they did it. SpeedCash community is growing with high pace. Personally, I do invest big amount when I can be sure that the project will be successful. Now, this is the best time to put investment for a huge outcome. As of today SpeedCash has gone down to $0.180913 USD (-33.59%) according to coinmarketcap (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/speedcash/). But I'm sure they will jump 20x within few weeks.

* Texts are my personal experience and opinion. You should not take it as an advice. Do your own research.
Reno1933

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:02:51 AM

I was closely looking at this project for the past few weeks. I tasted the Windows wallet, the synchronization speed is super fast. As it has promised to deliver a well secured and fastest crypto network, they did it. SpeedCash community is growing with high pace. Personally, I do invest big amount when I can be sure that the project will be successful. Now, this is the best time to put investment for a huge outcome. As of today SpeedCash has gone down to $0.180913 USD (-33.59%) according to coinmarketcap (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/speedcash/). But I'm sure they will jump 20x within few weeks.

* Texts are my personal experience and opinion. You should not take it as an advice. Do your own research.

I agree with you. Time to buy more  Wink

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
jerwinn6

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:07:22 PM

Hi. I just want to share my personal opinion and observation about speedcash, without other knowledge they calmly and Unnoticeably making this project that when it actually exists they surprise the cryptoworld with its amazing and outrageous product with the aid of advance and hybrid technology that makes faster transactions speed which is the important and magnificent aspect of speedcash. data security is one of the most important thing in this modern world, and that is what developers want to maintain. the roadmap look efficient that i could predict that this project will attract investors. We must take this opportunity now to avoid regret in the future.
We really need to do something to have a better future and i hope speedcash to be one them. With just low coin supply and active participation of developers, there will come a time that this will be the answer for the success of the majority /all. Community takes a big role to implement this project thats why i suggest that we support this project.
cryptoscoope

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:19:54 PM

Scash Developers, [21.03.18 13:46]
Site is updated! Versions 1.2.3 of wallets are available for download. For those, who didn't do it from github before.
http://www.scash.ml/
Coin _hunter

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:04:46 PM

what is special about this coin
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:07:11 PM

BURST technology delivering deposits within seconds to certain exchanges, namely Crex24 surprisingly.
New version has just been released. Come find out more about it on Discord: https://discord.gg/CGGvApR

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoscoope

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:45:46 PM

Quote from: Mnemonikkk on March 20, 2018, 09:01:50 PM
I'm quite new to so called 'crypto revolution'. First I have invested in popular coins but what bothered me was their super high supply, which probably limits their chances to go 10-100-1000x. I just started to look for the coins with small caps and tiny supply. There are tons of cryptocurrencies that can be used as mean of payment, but this is not enough. What impresses me much more is the tech behind and real use cases.

I was digging for hidden and rare gem. I have narrowed my searches to small market cap, low price and especially minimal total supply.

I found SPEEDCASH SCS, and here I can provide detailed explanation why:

1. insanely small total supply, 476 918 SCS, which is about 44 times less than bitcoin and 2 times less than byteball, which hit >$1000 per coin in January. Relatively little investment can push the price high; I like the rarity of the coin, which can be considered as a commodity and a valuable storage for wealth. If byteball can reach $1000 why not Speedcash?

2. marketcap of $127 539 USD shows huge room to grow:

+ $1m market cap gives the price > $2 per coin, so it is 10x
+ $100m market cap, which in crypto is still affordable for any good project places Speedcash in top 100 coins and gives $200 per coin which is amazing, that is 1000x
+ let's be maybe more realistic and be happy with $100 for each coin -> that would be only $50m market cap, which allows SCS to enter 200 place in the coin ranking!

3. please have in mind that now the price of Speedcash sits at $0,3, so you can buy bunch of it cheaply

4. I always remind people - let's tech speaks for itself - SCS is not just cryptocurrency, it's a project with many use cases and advanced technology behind. All without ICO, on real blockchain (this is not ethereum token!); what SCS represents?:

+ BURST technology to speed up transactions up to 2-3 sec. within specified timeframe for the whole network
+ VAULT technology to story document authenticity over blockchain
+ secure messaging over blockchain
+ decentralized banner network
+ payment gate

and many more, some of them are already delivered, please check http://www.scash.ml/#features and http://www.scash.ml/roadmap/

I'm an investor of SCS and I have learned quite a lot about its technology, if you have questions please feel free to ask me or go to one of the community channels out there.

Believe in SCS and see what future can show in few months/years.
Coin _hunter

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:18:21 PM

Quote from: Mnemonikkk on March 20, 2018, 09:01:50 PM
I'm quite new to so called 'crypto revolution'. First I have invested in popular coins but what bothered me was their super high supply, which probably limits their chances to go 10-100-1000x. I just started to look for the coins with small caps and tiny supply. There are tons of cryptocurrencies that can be used as mean of payment, but this is not enough. What impresses me much more is the tech behind and real use cases.

I was digging for hidden and rare gem. I have narrowed my searches to small market cap, low price and especially minimal total supply.

I found SPEEDCASH SCS, and here I can provide detailed explanation why:

1. insanely small total supply, 476 918 SCS, which is about 44 times less than bitcoin and 2 times less than byteball, which hit >$1000 per coin in January. Relatively little investment can push the price high; I like the rarity of the coin, which can be considered as a commodity and a valuable storage for wealth. If byteball can reach $1000 why not Speedcash?

2. marketcap of $127 539 USD shows huge room to grow:

+ $1m market cap gives the price > $2 per coin, so it is 10x
+ $100m market cap, which in crypto is still affordable for any good project places Speedcash in top 100 coins and gives $200 per coin which is amazing, that is 1000x
+ let's be maybe more realistic and be happy with $100 for each coin -> that would be only $50m market cap, which allows SCS to enter 200 place in the coin ranking!

3. please have in mind that now the price of Speedcash sits at $0,3, so you can buy bunch of it cheaply

4. I always remind people - let's tech speaks for itself - SCS is not just cryptocurrency, it's a project with many use cases and advanced technology behind. All without ICO, on real blockchain (this is not ethereum token!); what SCS represents?:

+ BURST technology to speed up transactions up to 2-3 sec. within specified timeframe for the whole network
+ VAULT technology to story document authenticity over blockchain
+ secure messaging over blockchain
+ decentralized banner network
+ payment gate

and many more, some of them are already delivered, please check http://www.scash.ml/#features and http://www.scash.ml/roadmap/

I'm an investor of SCS and I have learned quite a lot about its technology, if you have questions please feel free to ask me or go to one of the community channels out there.

Believe in SCS and see what future can show in few months/years.

look interesting coin. its minable coin
cryptoscoope

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:55:01 PM

Hybrid Network
The SCS network is based on combination of PoW and PoS technologies providing the best of both worlds.
Reno1933

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:28:03 PM

The following compare table between SCS and other coins is interesting :

https://mobile.twitter.com/Getapostcard/status/976461776031232001/photo/1

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
fight_mach1ine

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:13:16 PM

I really like this project.
The most important thing to me about it is that the devs are always active. It takes just a couple of minutes to get a reply on the Telegram channel and they are very patient and willing to help even to newbies like me.  I am pleasantly surprised that the project is being constantly developed plus there is an extensive and planned roadmap on the website that is being completed on or ahead of time. Plus the devs don't rush things, they test new features with the community before releasing them and that gives a very professional feeling.
I love the transaction time (under 30 sec between my two wallets) and low fees (0.001 SEC per transaction).
I also love that it is a privacy coin with a really low supply.

All in all I will hold it and hope for bright future with it.

btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:33:22 AM

I've deposited to yobit ,, SCS did not enter until now because of being care. will my SCS not be lost?

I had the same issue with Yobit. The amount was small but I feel guilty that I didn't care about the status. Anyway, I gave up yobit. Now I'm using my mobile wallet and cryptohub, which is great to use for SCS. I deposited there within minutes. However in coinmarketcap, yobit shows some trading information, I don't know how this happens in undermaintanence, but I also tasted tradesatoshi for Speedcash deposit it's a little slower than cryptohub.
Next time before depositing in any exchange make sure the wallet status is OK.
cattelyan

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:29:49 AM

Here is my personal experience with SCS -
I don't know about technical sides, but from the web research I know the wallet is secured for users. I transferred a small amount to an exchange for testing its burst network. It takes approximately 22 seconds to confirm on network (maybe it depends on net speed, not sure) and it takes 4.31 Minutes to confirmed balance on my exchange wallet. Bitcoin takes 30 minutes at least to be confirmed. Another good side is untraceable. I'm really impressed with SCS.
jandal90

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:15:06 AM

SpeedCashMedia

More exchanges are too close, we hope coinhouse.eu and tradesatoshi.com will be the first!

SCS is now traded at tradesatoshi.com! Don't miss out your chance!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: