Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:50:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin also lead to corruption ?  (Read 51221 times)
m9shn9sh

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:32:08 PM

Any currency can lead to corruption. The media is going to show it as a corruption currency when in fact USD is widely used in corruption all around the world because it holds it's value relatively well compared to other fiat. I wouldn't avoid BTC for that reason if that is your original thinking.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Triyavam

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:50:53 PM

To avoid it, it must be completely legal,
Bitcoin can develop corruption due to lack of control and circulation of illegal terrorist funds,
In my opinion, it has the greatest chance of fiat money I mean, seeing bitcoins that have anonymity and small fees that are perfect for corruption.
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:34:16 AM

Yes bitcoin can also lead to corruption because through bitcoin we can earn money so money is the source why many people got corrupted mind and steal things just to satisfied their needs.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:49:06 AM

We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?

I dont believe bitcoin have relation to corruption. Corruption is about mentality and its can be fix with law enforcement. Dollar also a means of money laundering or drug.

yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:50:22 AM

We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?

Many governments have imposed strict controls on bitcoin, on the grounds that it can and has been used to aid illegal activities. But what the government has not told people is that bitcoin is a medium of exchange that is not controlled by it.

Corrupt governments are more likely to say bitcoin is illegal, while those with better governance are more friendly. Authoritarian governments don't trust bitcoin because they fear a decentralized, transparent trading network that is trusted by bitcoin.

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:55:07 AM

I dont believe bitcoin have relation to corruption. Corruption is about mentality and its can be fix with law enforcement. Dollar also a means of money laundering or drug.

I think bitcoin will not the reason for the growth of corruption and it cannot be a illegal currency so the people don't Judge a book by it's cover,once you entered into bitcoin world you will.feel the good thing in bitcoin.

Ca.ming14

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:32:36 AM

In my opinion, it is possible because, the main people of some countries are already transferring their stolen money to bitcoins, so that they will not be tracked. So bitcoin contributes to corruption. dont be suprised if you heard that some politician are laundry money via bitcoin. since its untraceable.  I guess some politicians have started doing it already.
AmberDurso

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

Ferylero

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:42:13 PM

Unfortunately, bitcoin is already actively used in corruption because of its anonymity. But it's the the same problem as BTC payments in dark web - this situations must not affect bitcoin's reputation.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:59:25 PM

ofcourse can , corruption then buy bitcoin , its will clearly i think
but yeah bad people who do that , they just know money and never know about ppl
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:10:55 PM

As for me as what i knew. When it terms to curruption here in bitcoin. It is base on the people who holding thier bitcoins as well as if they become greedy  they would be leads into curruption through being selfish as all is possible can be that but i know that in everything thier is  curruption by the people whose  able to become greedy. Greediness is the way of curruption so if you want to take away the curruption you must say that you cannot currupt when you are able to make everything significance.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:19:01 PM

Yes, government corruption exists in any country. I think because of the anonymity of bitcoin, it has increased government corruption.

I found something that people like to link money laundering, black market, corruption and BTC.

The area connection technology has very good use, but is used by some bad people, do some bad things.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:48:10 PM

this will be easier to do because the system has manipulated all the existing data so someone can steal and eliminate their tracks so this will make it safer to do

Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:06:22 PM

Yes, government corruption exists in any country. I think because of the anonymity of bitcoin, it has increased government corruption.

I found something that people like to link money laundering, black market, corruption and BTC.

The area connection technology has very good use, but is used by some bad people, do some bad things.

I totally disagree to this belief, it is nature of people that is ruining and corrupting the system and not any kind of currency. People will always find some ways to spread corruption no matter, how hard things are made for them. Every system has pros and cons and you can title anonymous nature as cons as it will likely to spread corruption but pros of the coin are much more than its cons.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:10:10 PM

Bitcoin has got good uses and it also has bad uses. Good people would use it in a good way, on the other hand bad people will use it in a bad way.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

I think that fairness and transparency from bitcoin will reduce the rate of corruption around the world. That problem lasted a long time in society, and bitcoin brought about a revolution in technology to remove those barriers. But I do not think the government will apply bitcoin as a tool to apply it to the purity.
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:18:47 PM

ofcourse can , corruption then buy bitcoin , its will clearly i think
but yeah bad people who do that , they just know money and never know about ppl

While there are greedy people theres a possibility that bitcoin can lead into corruption because most people want a bigger profit from bitcoin and it is good for them to have a huge profit and sometimes they are not satisfied with what they have thats why they will choose to do corruption even they know that many people will be affected because they are selfish and they only think their happiness and i think they can make corruption in trading so we need to be alert and observant for those bad people especially to all traders they must be observant all the time and i hope all traders is good and not do corruption.
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:32:38 PM

Money, money and money can make one person greedy. It makes the weak for money to become more greedy. Corruption is no ending at all while money existence can smell on the air of politics, company, business transactions or even person to person that money is evolve in the issue. There are so many people in the world that become rich from nothing. Then here in bitcoin I observed that more campaigns here. If we talk about campaign money is there. So wherever money is there will be corruption on it.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:39:16 PM

I think yes it can just like any currency in the world. Corruption comes when something is easy to store and without any limits. Moreover bitcoin is easy to save so people can store black money on online accounts without any identification, that is a corruption!! Likewise I believe many kinds of corruption can happen in the world of bitcoin
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:42:04 PM

everything in this world is used by the corrupt people for illegal way , if you will go back in the year 2008 then you will found that without the Bitcoin many corrupted people were using the fiat money for the illegal purpose also , so so here we cannot say that Bitcoin will results into  the corrupted people to use the bad things with the Bitcoin .
But here I don't think that the corrupted people cannot use bitcoin for black money or any illegal thing because here in my opinion that many developed countries are accepting the Bitcoin as a legal way of payment so they are making some better rules for is the use of Bitcoins in the legal without any bad use .
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: