Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For Hire: Audio-to-Text work, Documentation error checking, Basic clerical work  (Read 151 times)
huskypower2015 (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:46:36 AM

Will to do audio to text, checking any documentation for any errors, and any basic clerical work needed to be done. Let me make your life easier at the office!

Condition(s) for Audio-to-Text:

Must be in English

Main subject must be audible 80% of the time

If requesting background conversation, extra cost may be added

Cost subject to length. Willing to negotiate, but if the audio is greater than 2 hours, there may be a surcharge (as it takes much more time to process and correct for any error via transcription.)

If I cannot load the audio file, then we can agree on a new audio/video format.

Conditions for Documentation Checking/Proofing:

Must be in English, slang/colloquial from English-speaking language are allowed if and only if you specify what region text originated from.

Documentation must posses the characteristics of public facing capacity. That is: No Classified state secrets, secure documentation belonging to any organization, improperly/illegally obtained text (one obtained without permission), or private conversations / text related to professional work where confidentiality is legally required (lawyer, doctor, psychiatry/-oloy)!

School work is accepted unless the following are called:

1.) Bachelor/Master Thesis; Doctoral Dissertations/ Post-Doc Defence are not allowed to be written but for simple error checking on language. (Math, statistics, data must be from you).

2.) Legal documentation. May violate an above condition.

3.) Must be less than 20 pages and must follow one of the accepted citation standards. Must have sourced correct and available or no correction will take place.

4.) Code Documentation of any C-like language can be provided if and only if it is complete, can compile without error (excluding the -Wall option in GCC for instance!) Must provide homework instructions AND detailed outline of code to be documented/commented.

*NOTE: If any of the above is met, we can negotiate on what to do. If you request expedition on homework, there may be a surcharge or a doubling of aggregate cost before work.

Conditions for Clerical Work:

Must be job/school related

Information cannot be sensitive! IF you work with sensitive data/information, DO NOT contract!

Basic Document processors for Windows or Libre/Open Office accepted only.

If you need data analysis, please be as specific as possible what you are looking for.

If you are looking for someone to lighten your load at work, I am glad to provide my services for you! With a small price of course!

If you have any questions, please either post here or PM me.

** ALL offers will be done via an escrow service. NO over the counter work. NO EXCEPTIONS.

** ALL work done is completed "as is", meaning: What you ask for and what you get should be specified. If you feel your work was of lower quality than the price you paid, then a dispute will be done via the escrow service of last contact.

** No refunds, unless work cannot be completed on time. Sorry!

Have a nice day!

***ADD: If you need other "office-like" work done, please post here and we can negotiate something
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: