Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:16:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now!  (Read 84359 times)
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:31:20 PM

Calling all crowdfunders — don’t you think it’s time you had some say? Decentralization of the crowdfunding space is happening on fund0x.

And you thought we were just a totally awesome crypto crowdfunding platform.

https://medium.com/@matchpool/calling-all-crowdfunders-dont-you-think-it-s-time-you-had-some-say-1deade18d340

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:48:37 PM

We waited this project for quite a long period of time and when they finaly released this and added to the exchanges, we never disappointed for we got more from this project and i believe that eventhough the price is now on it's very low rate, this will bounce back to give more, so, it's time to accumulate more.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:18:28 PM

Surprise, surprise! Fund0x. Don't you regret selling your GUP? Now, you have to slowly accumulate the number of tokens you sold throughout this slightly bear phase of the market.

Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:51:32 PM

Surprise, surprise! Fund0x. Don't you regret selling your GUP? Now, you have to slowly accumulate the number of tokens you sold throughout this slightly bear phase of the market.

I didn't sell once I buy but would like to increase my stock in future too. I don't pay attention to price of project about what I study and make mind to hold. Gup token has lot of reason to be kept in wallet and this crowdfunding platform is extra reason. People will understand its importance in coming weeks.
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:49:46 PM

Now you can call GUPPY undervalued token. Just look at the fund0x project, by attaching it with other services which will be offered by their platform in future. It is phase where bear trap and manipulation to push out the weak hands usually happens in almost every project. Who will hold tight will get rewarded big.
SoloV

Activity: 504
Merit: 112

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:17:14 PM

Now you can call GUPPY undervalued token. Just look at the fund0x project, by attaching it with other services which will be offered by their platform in future. It is phase where bear trap and manipulation to push out the weak hands usually happens in almost every project. Who will hold tight will get rewarded big.
I think so too. Long-term investors of good projects receive more profit. And Matchpool is a promising project with an excellent team. We just need to have patience.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:59:23 AM

I think so too. Long-term investors of good projects receive more profit. And Matchpool is a promising project with an excellent team. We just need to have patience.
Some project do rise because of hype, WeTrust did not have that kind of pump because in the first place the volume is low and we are not
in a high volume exchanges like Binance. I am quite surprise why Liqui is taking the highest volume compared to bittrex, it should be the other way.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
AcidSun
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:30:24 PM

Where i can find more information about airdrop?  What need to do to get tokens?
SoloV

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:12:27 PM

Some project do rise because of hype, WeTrust did not have that kind of pump because in the first place the volume is low and we are not
in a high volume exchanges like Binance. I am quite surprise why Liqui is taking the highest volume compared to bittrex, it should be the other way.
But Matchpool is on Bittrex. This is a good exchange with large volumes. But a few large exchanges will come in handy. I read in the autumn on the forum, someone wrote that the team planned to add a token on other crypto-exchanges.

semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:48:40 PM

Quick! Look up!
fund0x GUP Airdrop starting soon!

Don’t miss out, people — we’re giving out free Guppies.

As we gear up to launch our new crypto crowdfunding platform, fund0x, we’ve decided to give new users the opportunity to get even more involved in the Matchpool GUP (Guppy) ecosystem. Early subscribers to fund0x will receive an airdrop of Guppies — yes, that’s right — real Guppies!

The first 25K subscribers to fund0x will receive 15 GUP of credit within the crowdfunding platform via airdrop. We encourage users to use their newly acquired Guppies to fund projects on fund0x. The funds will of course also be available later on for withdrawal to private wallets.

The airdrop will go live today, followed by a 14-day period during which early adopters can subscribe to the fund0x platform. Once the 14 days are up, the first 25K fund0x subscribers will receive their Guppies and fund0x will be live!

https://blog.matchpool.com/quick-look-up-7b88642430ae
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:34:51 PM

Quick! Look up!
fund0x GUP Airdrop starting soon!

Don’t miss out, people — we’re giving out free Guppies.

As we gear up to launch our new crypto crowdfunding platform, fund0x, we’ve decided to give new users the opportunity to get even more involved in the Matchpool GUP (Guppy) ecosystem. Early subscribers to fund0x will receive an airdrop of Guppies — yes, that’s right — real Guppies!

The first 25K subscribers to fund0x will receive 15 GUP of credit within the crowdfunding platform via airdrop. We encourage users to use their newly acquired Guppies to fund projects on fund0x. The funds will of course also be available later on for withdrawal to private wallets.

The airdrop will go live today, followed by a 14-day period during which early adopters can subscribe to the fund0x platform. Once the 14 days are up, the first 25K fund0x subscribers will receive their Guppies and fund0x will be live!

https://blog.matchpool.com/quick-look-up-7b88642430ae
It's already started although KYC is required to join, more than 1K participant was joined. This is will be the big airdrop ever. Hopefully everyone didn't miss this chance to get free GUP.
pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:51:27 PM

I didn't join yet this but I have read the article nowhere is mentioned this KYC thing to join the platform. It is tiny amount but good part is every participant is compensated for becoming part of community member of such big future platform. That lottery aspect makes all this huge and encourages everyone to take chance to win big.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:33:30 AM

GUP is being appreciated with all the coming stuff planned for next weeks. Such periodic movements are good to keep the community warm up and on move with new energies. It is among my big bags but those which are set apart for rainy days. Long term project give you once for all best reward for your time and investment.
XCNP

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:13:36 PM

This contest has brought fantastic results already as thousands of people have joined the platform after signup. Matchpool once again is coming in center of attention of everyone looking for something different and backed by versatile team with different approach than others.
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:56:42 AM

This contest has brought fantastic results already as thousands of people have joined the platform after signup. Matchpool once again is coming in center of attention of everyone looking for something different and backed by versatile team with different approach than others.
Agree with you, that is why I keep buying now because although the volume has significantly increase but the price is still very cheap at this moment.
Last year we have not seen our expectation in terms of price but this year I am very optimistic with that.

memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:56:44 AM

It is matter of days when Fund0x platform will be live for funding different projects. I was watching the main webpage where it is showing GUP token and Ethereum as acceptable currencies. It should be strictly limited to GUP tokens only if team want to make the token valuable and utility in true senses. There should not be alternative way to invest the projects.
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:05:40 PM

It is matter of days when Fund0x platform will be live for funding different projects. I was watching the main webpage where it is showing GUP token and Ethereum as acceptable currencies. It should be strictly limited to GUP tokens only if team want to make the token valuable and utility in true senses. There should not be alternative way to invest the projects.

I hope GUP breaks away from the general trend of altcoins and tokens. So far most of the coins  are all moving in sync against the US dollar. Sometimes I question the value of decentralization since the Bitcoin market affects all coins. 

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
SoloV

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:20:50 PM

I hope GUP breaks away from the general trend of altcoins and tokens. So far most of the coins  are all moving in sync against the US dollar. Sometimes I question the value of decentralization since the Bitcoin market affects all coins. 
I think that in the future many tokens will untie the influence of Bitcoin. This will happen with projects that will become very strong. It is the matter of time.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:19:27 AM

I think that in the future many tokens will untie the influence of Bitcoin. This will happen with projects that will become very strong. It is the matter of time.
In the future, but right now we have to accept that reality that we are moving based on the price movement of bitcoin.
This is one of the project that I supported and I am into holding this token because I believe on their vision and they have already delivered
based on my expectation.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
SoloV

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:23:21 PM

In the future, but right now we have to accept that reality that we are moving based on the price movement of bitcoin.
This is one of the project that I supported and I am into holding this token because I believe on their vision and they have already delivered
based on my expectation.
Yes. At the same time, in January this year the GUP token has already grown very much (up to $ 1.3). I like that the team has expanded its project and added a new functionality.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: