Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:53:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277171 times)
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:30:48 AM

There are people that keep saying PayPie's risk scoring is for real world use, while Populous' risk scoring is only for internal use.

For that matter, I want to suggest these people to do sufficient research on the Altman Z-score to find out more.
In my opinion, there is no validation that PayPie has the most accurate risk scoring algorithm just as I can say I am the most handsome and most beautiful man on earth.
And Altman Z-score is not limited to internal use.
Both you and I can actually pick any company with available financial statements and do a risk scoring with Altman Z-score right now, free of charge, with pretty high accuracy.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wfskevin94

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:46:22 PM

The populous community is weaker than I thought. 40 votes on Binance haha that is pathetic
Miha S_Senica

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:32:13 PM

The populous community is weaker than I thought. 40 votes on Binance haha that is pathetic

40 votes where? Binance, never heard of it...now begone fudy stranger!

'jahigrant [4:46 PM]
Hi @everyone for ones that don't know; Populous is bringing a new revenue stream for PPT holders; the XBRL Token, the use case is to provide credit reference data in exchange for the XBRL Token, and as a big thank you, all Populous early adopters will receive air dropped XBRL Token's whereas others will have to purchase XBRL Token's from an exchange. A announcement will be made once Token's have been issued.'
(Source: Slack - Populous - #announcements)

Anyone any idea of what this is?

I just came out of lurking to ask the same thing. But it looks to me like an answer to paypie's risk score analysis.
Dorky

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:55:12 PM

No idea what's the requirement for getting into the listing, nor what's the purpose of getting in there.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
nitrust

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:56:16 PM

You can vote on binance to have ppt listed
wfskevin94

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:56:10 PM

40 votes where? Binance, never heard of it...now begone fudy stranger!

Hi @everyone for ones that don't know; Populous is bringing a new revenue stream for PPT holders; the XBRL Token, the use case is to provide credit reference data in exchange for the XBRL Token, and as a big thank you, all Populous early adopters will receive air dropped XBRL Token's whereas others will have to purchase XBRL Token's from an exchange. A announcement will be made once Token's have been issued.'

I just came out of lurking to ask the same thing. But it looks to me like an answer to paypie's risk score analysis.

you're obviously brand new to crypto and don't know about much then. 5th highest volume exchange. How is saying the Populous community is weak, FUD? It clearly is weak, see for yourself newb:

https://www.binance.com/vote.html

Also Dorky getting Populous on relevant exchanges will allow more people to know about Populous and support the project, obviously. 
seenmidnight

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:40:25 PM

It's true that getting Populous listed on more exchanges is beneficial to PPT.

However, companies like Binance make money off people trading on their platform.
I don't get why I have to pay money to help Binance make more money.
I can easily use EtherDelta or HitBTC if I want to buy PPT. Binance should be doing the work and forking out the initial cost, not me.

It is also true that Populous has a very weak community. We do not have enough holders. We only have 9752 Holders and most of them hold only a fraction of a PPT.
https://ethplorer.io/address/0xd4fa1460f537bb9085d22c7bccb5dd450ef28e3a
ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:42:56 PM

Populous is very busy and cannot be bothered with this adversement nonsense right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSQNl4V_R88
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:45:37 AM

For some reason, a lot of people are selling their PPT and want to put it into PayPie. This is putting a lot of pressure on the price and might continue until the PayPie ICO.

I don't see the appeal of PayPie so I keep trying to build my PPT position. I think it's a better business model and much closer to actually generating revenue.

PayPie have similar product, and also known Anthony Di lorio (co-founder of Ethereum with Vitalik Buterin) joined now to this team. So PayPie have a very huge potencial.

The problem I have with PayPie is that it seems to rely heavily on using their accounting software as a lead generation tool for SME's. That's a tough market to penetrate, so I think it'll be tougher than most people think.

Accounting software is a pretty sticky service for most businesses, so you've got to create a very compelling reason for people to make a switch.

panorama

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:47:56 AM

I have a few hundred PPT and am wondering at this price should I collect anymore or is it over priced at the moment? I was thinking to wait for another dip or is this the last dip we shall see before Beta release? There is much promise in PPT and once it is fully functional I think many big whales and investors will come in to purchase big bags of PPT TOKENS BECAUSE OF THE ROI ELEMENT TO IT in the near future that is coming.

It's near it's low since it's been trading on EtherDelta, so I wouldn't count on it going any lower. Even though people who bought in during the pre-ICO got in much lower, I think it's a pretty good basis right now.

panorama

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:50:06 AM

There are people that keep saying PayPie's risk scoring is for real world use, while Populous' risk scoring is only for internal use.

For that matter, I want to suggest these people to do sufficient research on the Altman Z-score to find out more.
In my opinion, there is no validation that PayPie has the most accurate risk scoring algorithm just as I can say I am the most handsome and most beautiful man on earth.
And Altman Z-score is not limited to internal use.
Both you and I can actually pick any company with available financial statements and do a risk scoring with Altman Z-score right now, free of charge, with pretty high accuracy.

The purpose of the XBRL token that the Populous team will be releasing is to make their credit risk algorithm available to 3rd parties, so it's not just for internal use.

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:04:53 AM

We are at few weeks distance from beta release of the platform and that is going to make difference. Alpha versions are not taken serious that caused of recent drops in price too. That was at the same time opportunity to buy more for many people at reasonable price who missed it earlier. It may still remain like this for another couple of weeks before starts kicking off.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Gen6:6

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:57:47 PM

We are at few weeks distance from beta release of the platform and that is going to make difference. Alpha versions are not taken serious that caused of recent drops in price too. That was at the same time opportunity to buy more for many people at reasonable price who missed it earlier. It may still remain like this for another couple of weeks before starts kicking off.

Couldn't agree more!! You have opportunity here, now. The door will close when the price doubles, triples and then goes into the ten's of dollars per PPT as the BETA releases then the final product releases and people are saying "wow, I did make passive income on this thing!! I just bought an invoice and made money doing nothing. Wow... if I get enough of these things I could maybe drop down to just part time hours in my real world job and have a much better quality of life!"

That's when the FUDDERS (who haven't secretly bought PPT) will just have to say "ouch, missed that one".

Meanwhile, my life will improve tremendously thanks to the pre-ICO I got into. But, if you missed it, then $2.50 or whatever is nothing for a token that can, if you buy enough, help you get out of the gutter you are in with your 9-5 menial job/life.

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:01:29 PM

No idea what's the requirement for getting into the listing, nor what's the purpose of getting in there.

Binance is pathetic. You have to pay to vote or some such nonsense. Yeah, sure, er... count me in. Yeah, right.

The results of the Binance competition will equal... erm... nothing. The advantage and gain that PPT will have if it won the Binance competition is... erm... nothing. The loss it will suffer for losing the competition is... erm... nothing.

Oh yeah, here's my money so I can vote... count me in!

Meanwhile, the PPT team work hard in the background to bring us passive income for life starting early 2018.

Hope I don't lose too much sleep tonight over some scammy voting site.

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:04:27 PM

This is.... <sniff sniff> ... well, smells like free money to me (for the pre-ICO people).  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Gotta love free tokens. Hoping BTC splits again and again for the free coins - loving that one....  and THANK YOU to the PPT team for their generosity in the free airdrop!  Grin
ecivfesrire

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:27:18 PM

The more fiat that goes into cryptos, the faster the banks fail.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:43:08 AM

thats never affect the populous community..
as i see this thread always alive and this is mean Populous community is great

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ecivfesrire

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:51:59 AM

thats never affect the populous community..
as i see this thread always alive and this is mean Populous community is great

All these "me-too" invoice coins that only want money are attempting to surface without anything behind them yet.

They pay trolls to attack populous on Twitter to try to make up ground. It's a garbage strategy because populous is 10 steps ahead in every possible way.

They should just be reasonable and make their own idea. Fear of someone else's success is unattractive.

And these xbrl tokens sound really nice too definitely very happy being a ppt holder. No need to pay Binance (I didn't).  Success is baked in the populous cake I would rather use the money on more populous.
Dorky

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:30:08 AM

I think Populous getting listed in Bittrex / Bitfinex is far more significant than Binance.
If what Jahigrant said is true, then it's just a matter of time before Populous gets listed in Bittrex / Bitfinex.
Not that it would really matter to the project, but this sure gives some weight to the brand.
I wouldn't sweat the small stuff with Binance.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
RAGEmond

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:48:36 AM

any release date for beta?
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: