Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:29:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277179 times)
ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:23:54 PM

If PPT is more power after beta the banks will be loading up the life boats. It will be like the Titanic sinking

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mihohil

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:30:01 PM

before christmas we will get an update, probably the beta. ppt can definitely reach $80 - $100 by then.

where did u read it? can u send me a link?
https://twitter.com/BitPopulous/status/940568257295212544

thank u, didn't know about their twitter page, subscribed
mihohil

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:35:45 PM

I believed in PPT as soon as i get into crypto world , i bought immediately after they hit ED after pre-ico. But unfortunately i bought below 1000 PPT's. I assume PPT will be 500-1000 USD next month.

are u kidding? I think it's impossible for such pump, maybe 100$ in next month, but 500$ is something fantastic
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:37:28 PM

If PPT is more power after beta the banks will be loading up the life boats. It will be like the Titanic sinking

I think if you want get high profits better to hold this coin for long term investment. I guess PPT price can reach $100 in 2018, i also hold this coin a bit but i want sell it if the price hit $100 Grin
mihohil

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:38:08 PM

What type of token is this?
ERC 20, u can find it if u will read a topic
mihohil

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:39:05 PM

I think if you want get high profits better to hold this coin for long term investment. I guess PPT price can reach $100 in 2018, i also hold this coin a bit but i want sell it if the price hit $100 Grin

populous price will be more than 100$ in 2018, it has big potential
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:12:18 PM

populous price will be more than 100$ in 2018, it has big potential
That's why we must be patient if want get high profits from populous, the possibility to reach $100 i think very possible. Not only me but also a lot of people will hold this coin for long term.
octain

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:25:00 PM

I don't get populous. I'm at a loss to work it out. Total market cap of 1.5Bil. Late on their beta release, no customers, no revenue. No one even knows if it will work.

To me this seems to be dramatically overvalued and almost a indication of where crptocurrency market is sitting at the moment. As a long term trader, none of this makes sense to me. The price is rising despite they being late releasing their beta. So far all i can see is a pretty basic website. With a system that doesn't even seem close to working. Call it FUD but help me understand why I'm wrong. With pure facts. I would be interested in speaking to anyone who has tried out the beta release?

Then there is some questions relating the founders of this coin.
Found numerous people complaining of not being paid by the founders of populous from an assortment of of businesses that have their name on it

I found www.twillion.co.uk which had links to the developers
           Sew capital also claimed to have been a seed investor - however from what i could see sew capital had only ever invested in two company's both related parties to the original developers of this coin. Sew capital website doesn't exist along with twillion.

Then there was Zloadr: ZDR seems to be another one of their ventures couldn't tell if it was active or not.

then there is 484group.com - website gone seems to be another business venture no longer continuing.

www.samenrico.com goes to zloader seems to be gone

https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/sew-capital - my advise is to look at this website and have a look at the related entities and you'll see the links.

I found a number of other businesses no longer active. Most of the business seem to related to the "social elite" very similar to Luxure Global Citizen. Its also interesting to note none of these businesses appear on steve williams linkedin profile yet given the information linked to these companies they are clearly him. For me this if nothing else appears deceptive at best. I would be steering clear of this one.

if all this isn't enough, my advise is have a look at the invoice from luxure global citizen. Several mistakes including commers in the wrong spot. If this is a legit invoice. I really questions the way luxure global citizen operates.
ecivfesrire

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:19:07 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 11:59:42 PM by ecivfesrire

I don't get populous. I'm at a loss to work it out. Total market cap of 1.5Bil. Late on their beta release, no customers, no revenue. No one even knows if it will work.

To me this seems to be dramatically overvalued and almost a indication of where crptocurrency market is sitting at the moment. As a long term trader, none of this makes sense to me. The price is rising despite they being late releasing their beta. So far all i can see is a pretty basic website. With a system that doesn't even seem close to working. Call it FUD but help me understand why I'm wrong. With pure facts. I would be interested in speaking to anyone who has tried out the beta release?

Found numerous people complaining of not being paid by the founders of populous from an assortment of of businesses that have their name on it

Sew capital also claimed to have been a seed investor - however from what i could see sew capital had only ever invested in two company's both related parties to the original developers of this coin. Sew capital website doesn't exist along with twillion.

Then there was Zloadr: ZDR seems to be another one of their ventures couldn't tell if it was active or not.

then there is 484group.com - website gone seems to be another business venture no longer continuing.

https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/sew-capital - my advise is to look at this website and have a look at the related entities and you'll see the links.

I found a number of other businesses no longer active. Most of the business seem to related to the "social elite" very similar to Luxure Global Citizen. Its also interesting to note none of these businesses appear on steve williams linkedin profile yet given the information linked to these companies they are clearly him. For me this if nothing else appears deceptive at best. I would be steering clear of this one.

if all this isn't enough, my advise is have a look at the invoice from luxure global citizen. Several mistakes including commers in the wrong spot. If this is a legit invoice. I really questions the way luxure global citizen operates.

You should work on your spelling. As for the beta being late that is understandable. It always taking time to work out the bugs to make sure to get everything right. They have been dead on with everything else. Now Steve Nico has stated that populous will be beta released this christmas.

Populous has the backing of youtubers like btc business consult, fiat antidote, clif high, and mike b. These people all give financial advice and put their reputations on the line. Populous is a legit business. Next time do more research.

This young investor researched luxure global citizen and had his friend check out their office:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGnS5RGJvdU

Why populous will moon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A4o_rmYY8A

Hot chicks like populous:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwFe5XMK0Ho

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:42:54 PM

Just great to see Populous growing! This was one of the best ICO's this year. One of the few with real world use case. I cant wait to see PPT perform in 2018, Im almost certain that we can see above $100 for PPT.
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:08:32 AM

PPT contionus increase on price , so far price 0.065 eth i think is very high on price
keep for holding this token , i think  it can to be increase very high in a new years

octain

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:27:44 AM

You should work on your spelling. As for the beta being late that is understandable. It always taking time to work out the bugs to make sure to get everything right. They have been dead on with everything else. Now Steve Nico has stated that populous will be beta released this christmas.

Populous has the backing of youtubers like btc business consult, fiat antidote, clif high, and mike b. These people all give financial advice and put their reputations on the line. Populous is a legit business. Next time do more research.

This young investor researched luxure global citizen and had his friend check out their office:

Why populous will moon:

No offence but what else is there to be spot on with. Populous have released only an alpha version which basically is a login page and a fairly simple website.

steve nico actually said it would be release by November and it wasn't so you not high on credibility. No indication things where off track.

Populous has backing from business consults because, if you take their word as to what they can achieve. This project looks awesome. Problem with cryptocurrency is its completely unregulated so when you start using tokens like a security. You can claim whatever you want without any requirement that you can actually do these things.

So credibility is far more important then with a traditional security. Problem is credibility of these guys is shaky. Most regular securities in this position you wouldn't see a substantial rise in the price when they are late delivering technology. Because of the inherent risk that the technology won't work. I would expect a sizeable haircut to the price if the technology isn't ready and release by the end of the year.

Even if you look at their projections they suggest they will turn over just 3 mil in their first year. Given this A 1.5bil valuation just seems to much. Those that see 1000 within 6 months just aren't looking at the realistic best case figures or don't completely understand them.
Punakawan

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:36:20 AM

PPT contionus increase on price , so far price 0.065 eth i think is very high on price
keep for holding this token , i think  it can to be increase very high in a new years

It looks like the price of PPT will continue to rise, I'm sure before the year ends the price will reach $ 50 and in 2018 will reach $ 200.
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:46:22 AM

Why populous will moon:

No offence but what else is there to be spot on with. Populous have released only an alpha version which basically is a login page and a fairly simple website.

steve nico actually said it would be release by November and it wasn't so you not high on credibility. No indication things where off track.

Populous has backing from business consults because, if you take their word as to what they can achieve. This project looks awesome. Problem with cryptocurrency is its completely unregulated so when you start using tokens like a security. You can claim whatever you want without any requirement that you can actually do these things.

So credibility is far more important then with a traditional security. Problem is credibility of these guys is shaky. Most regular securities in this position you wouldn't see a substantial rise in the price when they are late delivering technology. Because of the inherent risk that the technology won't work. I would expect a sizeable haircut to the price if the technology isn't ready and release by the end of the year.

Even if you look at their projections they suggest they will turn over just 3 mil in their first year. Given this A 1.5bil valuation just seems to much. Those that see 1000 within 6 months just aren't looking at the realistic best case figures or don't completely understand them.

They revised the beta date weeks ago to say that it would launch before year end. Also, the $3 million first year figure is outdated. The first invoice during beta alone is expected close to $1 million. They've given other recent indications that volume should be well over $1 billion during the first year.

ecivfesrire

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:33:05 AM

Most products/securities aren't available on free markets. They're only on an exchange that make you pay $7 to even trade. Then you can't see them but they see you if you want to short. Selling papers is out of date. Also most banks don't use xbrl data extraction tools. They have to send out an army of foot soldiers to annoy people that may or may not need the loans which is also expensive.

If you want something done right, sometimes it takes a bit longer. Just be patient or go away this isn't burger king.
PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:51:10 AM

It looks like the price of PPT will continue to rise, I'm sure before the year ends the price will reach $ 50 and in 2018 will reach $ 200.

well 200 dollars is not possible but maybe it might reach that maybe in mid 2018 or on the last parts of the following year. or maybe if there is really a blast news that will make the price of populous rally.
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:22:52 AM

Just great to see Populous growing! This was one of the best ICO's this year. One of the few with real world use case. I cant wait to see PPT perform in 2018, Im almost certain that we can see above $100 for PPT.

I couldn't agree more this project started from $.3 USD (pre-ICO price) to now trading on $43 that's a huge huge return.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:02:47 AM

I agree that we can see $50 maybe before the end of this month, but I dont know about the $200. I can imagine it going higher, but multiply by a factor of four, I dont know. But this market proves my pessimistic expectations wrong constantly, and therefore surprising me in a positive way. Lets hope for that $200!
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:04:53 AM

Why populous will moon:

Clif High even looked at the source code and was impressed. i dont think hes just talking shit.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:12:28 AM

Why populous will moon:

Clif High even looked at the source code and was impressed. i dont think hes just talking shit.

Also as this area of FINTECH is cornered by the banks, I would not be surprised if institutional money is pouring into POPULOUS. This kind of service is what the banks like to give n order to generate high returns, so it is most likely that banks also have or are investing in populous. For those who got in very early and made very huge gains, congratulations. I have  small amount of PPT but am not concerned that Beta is not working yet as I believe it may come very soon.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: