Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:19:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277183 times)
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:09:35 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2019, 06:35:29 PM by mr_random

Anyone received tokens yet. Let's know so we can track the payment. Hope to receive mine soonest.

I think they didn't yet start the distribution of the bounty because if you check the 1st ETH address in the spreadsheet for Signature Campaign he doesn't receive any PPT Token. Hopefully they have an announcement that they process the distribution today.
I am also interested in the token distribution in order to collect the cheap tokens from exchanges. Hope, the distribution will start soon and everyone will get what they are waiting for. I am not aware of the latest news on the telegram, by the way. Hope these problems will be fixed soon by the team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigmelons25

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:44:07 PM

I remember this coin was pretty hyped up a while back but now populous has a barren community and very little development. makes me sad to see projects like this die so fast.
Harold Finch

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

ONLY BTC- https://github.com/cgewecke

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 06:03:58 PM

It is very strange that instead of distribution, the date has disappeared and the creator of the topic is silent. It is necessary to clarify how I think. All the same, the calculation was quick and there were no reasons to delay the distribution. Does the team have a telegram that works?

We are surrounded by legends on this bitforum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures guys. Then there are the scams.
This forum is a digital museum for future.
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:28:05 PM

It is very strange that instead of distribution, the date has disappeared and the creator of the topic is silent. It is necessary to clarify how I think. All the same, the calculation was quick and there were no reasons to delay the distribution. Does the team have a telegram that works?
Yeah, it would be nice if someone who knows news about distribution write here. Many people are confused and I am afraid that they will spread FUD if they do not receive message from bounty manager.

higgenz3p

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:32:44 PM

Sadly, this is going to be a page 2 shitcoin soon and will really be forgotten.  This team is not doing a good job.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:43:41 PM

I don't know why BM has chosen to be so quite in this bounty, he just remove the date payment was suppose to be made on spreadsheet without updating with any new information, this is not professional way of handling things, can't keep us in the dark just like that, if there is a delay at list announce it so everyone will know and understand, anyways maybe we could all drop a message here  @iamstevenico @BitPopulous

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:57:58 PM

I don't know why BM has chosen to be so quite in this bounty, he just remove the date payment was suppose to be made on spreadsheet without updating with any new information, this is not professional way of handling things, can't keep us in the dark just like that, if there is a delay at list announce it so everyone will know and understand, anyways maybe we could all drop a message here  @iamstevenico @BitPopulous

They are unprofessional for not answering all the queries regarding the distribution, but I don't think they will stake their reputation
just because of this small reward that they will give. PPT is a solid project, still trading with high volume in different exchanges, team will respond soon.

They need to us their account as it's the only way to communicate in this forum.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
BlockXSphere
Copper Member

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

https://t.me/BlockXSphereBounty

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:35:56 AM

Later on, Hiveterminal($HVN) will overtake this project. Mark my word.
Prolifik

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:50:12 AM

They are unprofessional for not answering all the queries regarding the distribution, but I don't think they will stake their reputation
just because of this small reward that they will give. PPT is a solid project, still trading with high volume in different exchanges, team will respond soon.

They need to us their account as it's the only way to communicate in this forum.
Why do you think that it is unprofessional? Is a bounty manager even a part of the team? Maybe team do not have time to solve bounty payments for now because many new things were introduced by Populous - recently exchange for example.

Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:57:27 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2019, 12:08:23 PM by Phase_Shifter99

Bounty: You are not forgotten, probably a delay because of easter holiday etc. PPT Community Members already try to help, atleast they  already alert management to have a look and prepare what is needed or give a update   Cool .

Relax is  the best, you see from the bounty sheet all counted professional and excatly, everybody should get what was earned. Selling now the bounty at this low prices would make anyway no sense ;-)

Prolifik

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:22:39 PM

Bounty: You are not forgotten, probably a delay because of easter holiday etc. PPT Community Members already try to help, atleast they  already alert management to have a look and prepare what is needed or give a update   Cool .

Relax is  the best, you see from the bounty sheet all counted professional and excatly, everybody should get what was earned. Selling now the bounty at this low prices would make anyway no sense ;-)
You are talking about selling, but Xaup will be listed or it is listed on any exchange? Could you send me the link? I would like to know the price of one Xaup. If it is really 9% from gold price?

Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:32:25 PM

You are talking about selling, but Xaup will be listed or it is listed on any exchange? Could you send me the link? I would like to know the price of one Xaup. If it is really 9% from gold price?

The Bounty for the signature will be paid ot in PPT, bounty hunters mostly sell there bounty after receive - that all about it.
Yes XAUP is 9% under goldprice of one ounze of physical gold. Open an account with Populous : https://invoice.populous.world/   there you can buy XAUP its is the best place to store it there to my knowledge of now.

Ipwich

Student Coin

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:24:03 PM

Selling would not affect the price much since it has a good volume, they can still get a good amount with their bounty but this time they are more concern whether it will be release or not. No communication from the team, that's probably not what everyone is expecting.
Spreadsheet alone could not relax people as it was promise to start the distribution on April 21, but days lapse still not distributed.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:42:43 PM

It's easy to say selling at USD & BTC lows would be a bad idea, as it usually is, but if hundreds of bounty hunters are going to liquidate their income then it's probably not the worst idea if you can do it early on before most others do (and therefore have advanced notice of it) - just saying what others are thinking to be honest. While I do believe the price will bounce back, it's understandable people wanting to get into larger cap coins at this time that have a better chance or rising in Satoshi price.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rippar

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:10:54 PM

Selling would not affect the price much since it has a good volume, they can still get a good amount with their bounty but this time they are more concern whether it will be release or not. No communication from the team, that's probably not what everyone is expecting.
Spreadsheet alone could not relax people as it was promise to start the distribution on April 21, but days lapse still not distributed.
It is depends on a amount of funds you want to sell. For example, even if the volume will be 1mln$, the 100k$ sell order will affect the price seriously.
Ipwich

Student Coin

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:25:57 PM

It is depends on a amount of funds you want to sell. For example, even if the volume will be 1mln$, the 100k$ sell order will affect the price seriously.
Of course it will but the total bounty is only 75000 PPT, while the price currently is $1.23 so that's only 92,250 USD but I doubt all of them would sell their bounty reward, let's just half of them will do, it will only have a little effect on the trading volume which is over $2.5 million.

STUDENTCOIN