Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:05:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277177 times)
ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:09:05 PM

Update from Steve: you can only use ppt to buy invoices. Fiat is worthless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
letzryde

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:59:24 PM

Worthless is the under statement of the century.....Many maneuvers and innovative thinking will help propel the entire blockchain space forward, Nico is about to illustrate to the bankster's what adding value means.....if you don't conform you will be compost! Wink
KufuT

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:08:02 AM

Thats ridiculous. Lets say I am an investor who is willing to buy an invoice for %5 profit. I am already risking my money for this %5 profit. Do I also have to worry about PPT price? What if PPT price drops %15 percent? I will be losing %10 Smiley

There is no such stupid investor around me. This type of business only works for guaranteed profits.

Same for seller side. I will be selling my invoice by giving up from %5 of it. I cannot afford losing %15 because PPT price dropped. I need my money in fiat.

Micro factoring = micro profit = micro risk

If Steve said that, thats also proof of how this system is not going to work.

HodlThroughTheStorm

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:34:11 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 11:13:35 AM by HodlThroughTheStorm
Merited by jooj (1)

Pretty sure everything has been detailed in the white paper, which you obviously haven't read.

You don't give an SME your PPT tokens, the SME will get pokens,

Pokens are pegged to the British pound right now. So businesses don't need to worry about price volatility.

So again to clarify for you,  If you are an SME you will be getting pokens, not PPT....

You also forgot to mention that as the PPT price goes up this means you'll be able to get more pokens, (meaning larger interest/returns). Which is what makes this project the best passive income opportunity in the market. imo

Yeah, it could go down but the only thing that will make it go down is an abundance of supply without the demand to match kind of like what we are seeing now.

Right now all you can do is sell your PPT... which is what is driving the price.

But once live invoices are on the platform no one is going to want to sell their PPT, the supply on the exchanges will dry up as soon as people are able to use their PPT on the platform. Couple that with the fact that more people are learning about cryptos as time goes on and eventually they'll stumble across Populous and see the live platform

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________

So naturally, the supply vs demand will drive the price up, and I think it'll just continue to grow because so many people want an asset that brings them a form of passive income.

Doesn't matter where the price moves right now.. it might be going up, down or sideways who cares.  I'm pretty sure as the full platform launches you will have less and less people that will want to sell PPT because they will want to use it on the platform.

So really the obvious outlook for PPT is just constant growth. As people continue to hoard it and use it for passive income. More people are going to want it. So yeah do the math. the future of Populous looks incredibly bright and it has huge potential to become one of the best current use cases for the Ethereum platform.

Project's like populous are what will drive Ethereum to 10k and beyond.

So I have to ask you Kufut, why are you here? you obviously don't like Populous, so why waste your time here? You haven't bothered to read the white paper so what makes you qualified to even talk on the matter? you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Or you do and you are just pretending to be stupid. Which is a recurring trend with FUD makers.   So what's in it for you? what do you gain from being here?

Because it looks like you're trying to blur the details and cause unnecessary FUD.   You should read the white paper before voicing worthless concerns that can be easily taken as FUD.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:14:17 AM

We hope it will be realized soon, and we need real evidence to realize it, hopefully this project is in accordance with the road map.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Richie_veritas_MiddleRich

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:03:31 AM

Thats ridiculous. Lets say I am an investor who is willing to buy an invoice for %5 profit. I am already risking my money for this %5 profit. Do I also have to worry about PPT price? What if PPT price drops %15 percent? I will be losing %10 Smiley

There is no such stupid investor around me. This type of business only works for guaranteed profits.

Same for seller side. I will be selling my invoice by giving up from %5 of it. I cannot afford losing %15 because PPT price dropped. I need my money in fiat.

You use the PPT tokens to buy pegged tokens pegged to the price of the pound. You then buy the invoice with the pegged tokens. Why don´t you do some research and then come back to this board again when you know what you are talking about.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:13:13 PM

Coin is verry cool
Very cool but the price is going down so I guess this gives everyone a great opportunity to buy because if this will really
succeed, the price will grow in the future and it will give us a good profit when buying at this cheap price.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:32:44 PM

If we keep focus on the technical aspects and usage of the platform including speed of development nothing has changed. The potential of invoice trading is same but some unexpected issues were brought in light which slower down the pace. Once this panicked style situation is over I think all will look better and normal again.
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:56:12 PM

He -finally- admitted his conviction, we can move further ahead and ask more questions.

Since he is convicted of a fraud, he cannot participate in a financial business by law. So, how is he going to participate in PPT project? Is he going to move this business outside of EU? Is he not going to get customers from EU zone? Which regional market is he going to target?

Is moving offices to IOM will solve all legal problems?

Some says "you don't like it, get the hell out of here"

It is not an issue to like or not. I am an investor and have all the rights to ask questions and invest or not.

Do you have a source that shows he wouldn't be able to "participate" in a financial company by law? Also, can you elaborate how "participate" is defined?

Join to telegram and ask about if they got licence to operate money business. You will be banned immediately.

They cannot do this without proper applications and permits. Yet, there is no single information about that.

Don't believe me. Go ahead and ask them!

You're the one making the claim, which is why I'm asking you for the source. Based on your response, I'm guessing you don't actually have a source...

panorama

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:10:16 PM

He -finally- admitted his conviction, we can move further ahead and ask more questions.

Since he is convicted of a fraud, he cannot participate in a financial business by law. So, how is he going to participate in PPT project? Is he going to move this business outside of EU? Is he not going to get customers from EU zone? Which regional market is he going to target?

It is not an issue to like or not. I am an investor and have all the rights to ask questions and invest or not.

Do you have a source that shows he wouldn't be able to "participate" in a financial company by law? Also, can you elaborate how "participate" is defined?

Join to telegram and ask about if they got licence to operate money business. You will be banned immediately.

They cannot do this without proper applications and permits. Yet, there is no single information about that.

THATS BECAUSE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ANY LAW, POPULOUS DOES NOT NEED A LICENSE OF ANY TYPE TO OPERATE IN THE CRYPTO OR INVOICE FINANCING OR GOLD MARKETS, YOU NEED TO DO BETTER THAN THAT, THE STATEMENT IS VERY OLD

PPT is a yet another micro crediting system and they are based in UK, right? Also, PPT coin is used only for paying fees. Whole business is not tied to crypto money. Investors will be paying real fiat currencies to sellers. It is real money business, not crypto.

So, read this -> http://ec.europa.eu/DocsRoom/documents/3669/attachments/1/translations/en/renditions/pdf

You seem to be a lazy ignorant person. Let me find exact section for you.

United Kingdom
Main laws and normative acts
Credit Unions Act 1979 and the Industrial & Provident Societies Act 1965
Description: Credit Unions must register under the Industrial & Provident Societies Act
1965, which gives them corporate status and limited liability and their activity is
governed by provisions of the Credit Unions Act 1979. A Credit Union may only undertake
those activities for which there is an express or implied power in the Credit Unions Act.
Loans may only be made to natural persons, who share a common bond. However,
some of these loans will be used by sole traders for business purposes. There is currently
an interest rate cap on loans (2% per month). Credit unions are regulated by the
Financial Services Authority under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Before
they can do business, they need to be authorised by the FSA, which makes rules about
their operations.

Community Development Finance Institutions (CDFIs) may register either as companies
regulated under Company law; or community benefit societies registered under the
Industrial & Provident Societies Act 1965. They are not subject to the provisions of the
Credit Unions Act. CDFIs which register under the Industrial & Provident Societies Act
may invite retail investment of withdrawable share capital ('WSC'). WSC is risk capital
which carries no guarantee of repayment, and so takes the CDFI outside of European
Banking legislation. CDFI's lend for both personal and business purposes. Investment
applied to their business lending may, if qualifying criteria relating to the spread of loans
is met, attract a tax relief which is the equivalent of 8.33% to higher rate tax payers
under the Community Interest Tax Relief scheme ('CITR'). Where investors are paid a
return, it is usually paid as a percentage of the investment, rather than a dividend.

You highlighted a section related to credit unions, but Populous is not a credit. Even if they are a CDFI, the link you quoted specifically says that they are not subject to the Credit Unions Act.

Gully Bop

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:46:53 PM

THATS BECAUSE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ANY LAW, POPULOUS DOES NOT NEED A LICENSE OF ANY TYPE TO OPERATE IN THE CRYPTO OR INVOICE FINANCING OR GOLD MARKETS, YOU NEED TO DO BETTER THAN THAT, THE STATEMENT IS VERY OLD

PPT is a yet another micro crediting system and they are based in UK, right? Also, PPT coin is used only for paying fees. Whole business is not tied to crypto money. Investors will be paying real fiat currencies to sellers. It is real money business, not crypto.

So, read this -> http://ec.europa.eu/DocsRoom/documents/3669/attachments/1/translations/en/renditions/pdf

United Kingdom
Description: Credit Unions must register under the Industrial & Provident Societies Act
1965, which gives them corporate status and limited liability and their activity is
governed by provisions of the Credit Unions Act 1979. A Credit Union may only undertake
those activities for which there is an express or implied power in the Credit Unions Act.
some of these loans will be used by sole traders for business purposes. There is currently
an interest rate cap on loans (2% per month). Credit unions are regulated by the
Financial Services Authority under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Before
they can do business, they need to be authorised by the FSA, which makes rules about
their operations.

Community Development Finance Institutions (CDFIs) may register either as companies
regulated under Company law; or community benefit societies registered under the
Industrial & Provident Societies Act 1965. They are not subject to the provisions of the
Credit Unions Act. CDFIs which register under the Industrial & Provident Societies Act
may invite retail investment of withdrawable share capital ('WSC'). WSC is risk capital
which carries no guarantee of repayment, and so takes the CDFI outside of European
Banking legislation. CDFI's lend for both personal and business purposes. Investment
applied to their business lending may, if qualifying criteria relating to the spread of loans
is met, attract a tax relief which is the equivalent of 8.33% to higher rate tax payers
under the Community Interest Tax Relief scheme ('CITR'). Where investors are paid a
return, it is usually paid as a percentage of the investment, rather than a dividend.

You highlighted a section related to credit unions, but Populous is not a credit. Even if they are a CDFI, the link you quoted specifically says that they are not subject to the Credit Unions Act.

So DUDE,
what your saying Populous has no legal team?
panorama

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:51:53 PM

United Kingdom
their operations.

So DUDE,

No...I'm not sure how you implied that.

I'm saying that the person who posted info about the Credit Unions Act being relevant to Populous doesn't seem to understand what he posted.

Gully Bop

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:59:57 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 05:16:37 PM by Gully Bop

United Kingdom
their operations.

So DUDE KufuT,

No...I'm not sure how you implied that.

I'm saying that the person who posted info about the Credit Unions Act being relevant to Populous doesn't seem to understand what he posted.

Sure..., but your issue would be covered by the legal team, if, there was a problem, would you not think?

Sorry Panorama, I'm replying too KufuT
mlarry777

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:01:31 PM

Since when has Populous ever said they were a Credit Union?

In the business of factoring receivables, you are purchasing an asset (an invoice) at a discount.  The seller is discounting the value of something of slow liquidity in order to gain fast liquidity.  Just that simple.  A factoring company is not a bank.  A factoring company is not a credit union.
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:15:34 PM

I think the Dev team know all the problems about the invoice markets and they have a solution for all the stuff. Populous i one of the biggest projects right now and can change the worldwide liquidity problem for many people.
quotas

Activity: 163
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:56:31 PM

Dont shout without reading something .....omg .... populous dont need a fiat because it use goldstandard. So its clear u dont believe in this project . Just leave it
octain

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:59:54 PM

32% up  at $33,50 and rising. The guy who was so proud of his sale 1800 out of his 2000 stock at 24 (better have something then nothing Smiley ) just lost >16K
And he removed his post ..... well

Of course he will remove his post. Why would he let other community members know that he gave into the FUD.

You guys are quick to jump on people.  Selling at 24 given where the market is now looks pretty smart if you ask me.  If you have a look at this thing on charts there is no reason to buy it ATM.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:18:01 PM

Hello! At the first time i saw this project I genuinely didn't think that this is not that good project, but now I think that I was totally wrong. Best wishes to POPULOUS!
xardas1

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:33:45 PM

Its funny to read this last 10 pages.

I just got confirmation that i made correct decision investing in Hive rather than PPT.

They are already 2 steps in front of PPT.

Real partnership, demo version, big exchange coming until end of Q1, great team,
great comunity manager,..
xardas1

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:36:31 PM

Forget to mention live platform in Q2 2018..
Team never fail with time frame.

If you are smart, move to Hive.
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: