Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2017, 10:17:21 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest 2 btc  (Read 15384 times)
vitalair

Activity: 119

http://vtlair.com/

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 05:51:12 PM

I need Someone who like To invest To earn minimum 5 btc

48h investment

Pm me To get more info

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pangia

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:01:25 PM

What kind of investment is that? Is it doubler site or anything related to gambling is involved and I don't think with the details you have shared anyone will be willing to invest 2 btc as it sounds bit scammy to me.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
spngebob

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:03:25 PM

48h investment

Pm me To get more info
share it here

pearlmen

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:22:36 PM

48h investment

Pm me To get more info

There is no point is asking what kind of investment because I am sure its either scam or HYIP or not a worthwhile investment and if you are really sure of the investment, you dont have too allow PM just share here and we will all evaluate and determine whether its worthwhile or not which I am already on the negative side of the response.

klarki

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:56:35 PM

Quite difficult for such a short time to increase your funds.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
dadaas

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:12:25 PM

It smells scam to me as you are not willing to disclose the exact details of it and you expect that people should invest 2 btc in your project and I am sure this is one another ponzi scheme whose main intention is to scam people.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
bL4nkcode

Activity: 588

Need an Escrow? - bit.ly/bl4nkcode-escrow

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 09:22:44 PM

48h investment

Pm me To get more info
You asking if who will be interested in making 5 btc for investment? Of course we did. But first I want to ask if this method are just like those shity cloud mining or any doubler site if yes then much better if you stop that already no one will attempt to try but if no then tell us here or just post it on OP.

g83

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 10:41:37 PM

48h investment

Pm me To get more info
You asking if who will be interested in making 5 btc for investment? Of course we did. But first I want to ask if this method are just like those shity cloud mining or any doubler site if yes then much better if you stop that already no one will attempt to try but if no then tell us here or just post it on OP.

OP is not ready to disclose any details related to his project so I don't think it will be an legit investment to make and he will surely scam people so its better not to waste our time and money in this kind of projects and  instead find some reliable ways of making investments.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
thebatletbet

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:46:37 PM

not interest, if you real can get profit from 2 bitcoin to 5 bitcoin
i think you can self trading not open investment, only ponzi site or maybe after you get bitcoin from investor you only run

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:42:01 AM

48h investment

Pm me To get more info

OP is not ready to disclose any details related to his project so I don't think it will be an legit investment to make and he will surely scam people so its better not to waste our time and money in this kind of projects and  instead find some reliable ways of making investments.
He's is full plan might be to scam. If he has a scheduled plan he might have posted here. Mostly the new members​will PM and I believe he'll easily brainwash them and receive bitcoin for investment. Soon he might get listed in the scammers list. One should not fear of posting his ideas, only then users can trust.

stomachgrowls

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:52:48 AM

After all this comments as of now OP didnt still respond on it which means this is just a scam attempt and also he might mentioning on investing on his site shows on his signature. 2 BTC investment to 5 btc is 250% growth in a short period of time which commonly known as scams because theres no such investment on this world does give this high return on a short period of time.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄█████    ████████▄ ▀▄
▄█ ███████    ██████████ █▄
█ ▄█████▀▀   █▀    ▄████▄ █
█ ██████▄    ▀   ▄███████ █
█ ▀████         ▄███████▀ █
▀█ █████    █    ▀██████ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀██    ███    ▀███▀ ▄▀
  ▀█▄ ▀█████████████▀ ▄█▀
    ▀█▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄█▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
kickcity     ▄█▄           ▄█▄
▄███ ███ █████████ ███ ███▄
████▄ ▄█████████▄ ▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████
██                       ██
██      ███ ███ ███ ███  ██
██  ███ ███ ███ ███ ███  ██
██  ███ ███ ███ ███      ██
▀█████████████████████████▀
         ▀   ▀▄  ▄  ▄▀
   ▀    ▄   ▀  ▀▄ ▄▀  ▀
     ▀
█  ▀  ▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▀▄  ▀    ▄▀▀▀   ▄   ▀
   ▀ ▀▀  ▀  ▀  ▄
▀▀▀▀  ▀▄  ▀   ▄▀  █ ▀  ▀
   █   ▀▄  ▀ █      ▀
 ▀   █ ▀  █  █  ▀
   ▀
        █
        ▀ 

WHITEPAPER
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
facebook   slack   VK   twitter   telegram
|
|
stompix

Activity: 462

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:16:42 AM

This is not even a scam attempt.

It's an attempt to make fun of yourself by posting this business proposition.

And you need exactly 2 btc to make 5 in 48 hours to to magic.
I do hope your business doesn't run around the website you're advertising cause:

This Domain Name is Suspended
The domain name you have entered is not available. It has been taken down because the email address of the domain holder (Registrant) has not been verified.

Talking about shady stuff...

blackmagician

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:25:27 AM

That would be a lot of money , and  theres no guarantee that we can profit on that investment site you are saying.
If theres a risk i think no one will try to invest 2 btc on that.

|
|
                       ████▀▀████▄▄
  ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░███░▀█████████▄▄██▄
  ▄████████████▀░░██░░░░░███▀▀██░████▄░░████▄░██▄
▄█▀▀▀████░░▄████████▀▄▄░░███▄▄████▄░█████▀▀████▀▀██
██▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▄████████████████▄▀██▄░░████▄▄███
░▀▀████████████▀░░▄████░░░█▀░░█░░▀█▌░██░░▀▀███████████▀
▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄█████▄▄██████▄██▌░▄█▌░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐███████████▄░░░░█▀░░██████████████████░▄██████████▀▀██▌
▐████████████▄░▐█▄░▄████▌░▐███░▐████░███████████▌░░▄█▀
███▌░▀███████░▐█████████▄████▄██▄▀░██████████████▀
▀██▄░▐███████░███▀░░███▀░░░▀███▀░██▀░░▐███████▀
▀██████████▌▐██▄▄███▀░░░░░░░░░████▄▄██████▀
▀▀████████░████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀                       

░▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌
▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░██▌
▐██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░████████████████▄▐████████████████▄░░▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄██████████
▐█████████████████░░░██▌░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░███▐██▌░░░░░░░░░░░███▐██▌░░░░░░░░░░████░░░██▌
▐██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▐██▌░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▐█████████████████░░░██▌
▐██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▐██▌░░░░░░░░░░░███▐██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌
░▀████████████████░░░██▌░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░▐██░░▀█████████████▀▀░░░▀████████░░░░░░░░░░░██▌
|

HOMEPAGE
WHITEPAPER
CROWDSALE
LuanX3

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:26:22 AM

Shady AF! Why would anyone trust you with their 2 bitcoins?

1. no business proposition.
2. Asking a lot of money.
3. No trust history
4. Instant doubling of money!
5. Have to pm to know more details...

Certified scam attempt here.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
djordjamayna

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:38:20 AM

Wanting for an investment of 2 btc without legal service. And promising 5 within 48 hours is really really risky

Do you want to get 20% interest on your investment for 7 days? >>>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1824282.0
madwica

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:09:21 AM

3. No trust history

Agree with you mate those criteria was using by the scammer and i think all users here in the forum is very intellegent they will not lure by instant income with big investment.
We do not tollerate this kind of offer. If that is true just share it here to have transparency for everybody.

Sebeum

█ █
███

███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █

███ █
███
█ █

An Innovative Cryptocurrency That Gives Dividends
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

█
  █ █
  ███

█ ███
█ ███
█ ███
█ ███

█ ███
  ███
  █ █
    █

▄██████████████▄
██        █████
██          ███
███          ███
███          ███
███          ███
███          ███
███          ███
▀██████████████▀

WHITE
PAPER

███████▀
█████▀
████

████
████
████
████
████

████
█████▄
███████▄

▀███████
  ▀█████
    ████

████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████

████
  ▄█████
▄███████

Sadlife

Why so serious?

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:02:24 AM

That seems to be good to be true.
What kind of investment, cloud mining,hyip or doubler?
Your account reputation seems to be not trust worthy. Even if i have 2 BTC i would not give it to a shady guy like you.

████████
████████
████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████
████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
DIVIDENDS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████
████████
████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████
████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Labumi

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:06:13 PM

It is indeed interesting to be one place of short-term investment, but I have yet to see that you have the credentials and also convinced investors to be able to make an investment that you want. One thing that you have to show it is in terms of what you would use to restore investors ' funds and also the advantage that you promised ..?? . 48 hours of time because it is very short and also not likely you can get it with a little bit of BTc's funds

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

iad_xo

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:55:17 PM

you mean rip off others???

Soma ║║ ● ● ● ● ● ● ●   Decentralized Social Marketplace   ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ║║ Soma
Interactive Itemcard (IIC)Secured paymentsSocial contributionsP2P-marketing
● ● ● ● ● Pre Sale Ends Aug 11th ║║ ANN Thread ║║ Slack ║║ Twitter ║║ Facebook ● ● ● ● ●
LuanX3

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:08:14 PM

3. No trust history

Agree with you mate those criteria was using by the scammer and i think all users here in the forum is very intellegent they will not lure by instant income with big investment.
We do not tollerate this kind of offer. If that is true just share it here to have transparency for everybody.

The guy has not even tried to defend his proposal here and all the negative feedback he's getting on this thread. For sure he's just waiting for a sucker to bite into his trap and just scam away. I hope people here read all these comments and not really fall for this non-sense.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
Tribizz

Activity: 182

SocialX

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:56:42 PM

What kind of investment is that?

BTC-BTC-BTC

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:54:33 PM

There is no investment here. If someone is making that kind of returns. Most likely millionaire by now. Haha..

icoico
icoico
icoico

icoico
icoico
icoico

icoico
icoico
icoico
sobsitesearch

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:18:25 AM

Mate i request to post what king of investment that to make all users read and investigate on that if they are willing they will pm you make transparency on that becuase if you hide that all of us thingking that this is only a scam specially with high return of investment.
NATHALIA

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:23:31 AM

it will be good if your post uour site or your business, then ppl will invest , we cant invest in something that is not clear
cardoyasilad

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:58:53 AM

I think he's trying to scam here because if it's legit we dont need to pm him. 2btc is a huge amount and you can earn 5btc? So impossible be careful dude

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀
  ▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀ ▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄██████▀▀ ▄▄███▀ ▄▄ ▀▄
▄█ ████▀▀ ▄▄█████▀ ▄████ █▄
█ ▄█████▄  ▀██████▄ ▀███▄ █
█ ███▀▀▀ ▄███████▀ ▄▄▄███ █
█ ▀███▄ ▀██████▄  ▀█████▀ █
▀█ ████▀ ▄█████▀▀ ▄▄████ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀▀ ▄███▀▀ ▄▄██████▀ ▄▀
  ▀▀ ▄█▀▀ ▄▄████████▀ ▄█▀
    ▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄█▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
electroneum▄████████████▄
██████▄▄▄▄██████
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄██▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
███████▀▀███████
 ▀█████▄▄█████▀
▄██████████████▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄▄█▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀█████▄▄▄▄█████▀
||
Fredomago

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:11:07 AM

like what many of us wants to know if you can direct us to possible website on which the investment will take place so we can all review and see the chances but if you just asking us to send you pm to learn more about your offer i guess no one will fall as we all knew about possible of being victim of possible scam mate.

icoico
icoico
icoico

icoico
icoico
icoico

icoico
icoico
icoico
xypos

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:35:38 PM

Quite difficult for such a short time to increase your funds.
It is not difficult, it is very easy to increase funds like that.
Just gamble 2 bitcoins on 2x payout (do all in) and boom, you have 4 bitcoins!
Seems so easy, huh?

Being serious, I assume that guy is exactly offering something like that, but he won't tell you that.
Im sure he is going to talk about some great site that offers doubling your bitcoin in only half a second!
It makes you rich in approximately 1 minute. If that doesn't sounds like an occasion then what does?!

I have to say that im pretty amazed this thread is still alive here looks like moderator had no time to put it in "Archival" section..

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
joshy23

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:09:13 PM

48h investment

Pm me To get more info

More likely to be a doubler or HYIP which is both a scam for me. I'm sorry but no one will give you such kind of investment here. Community members are very wary and not stupid enough to just invest especially that kind of bitcoin you are asking. Proved your self that you are not a scam and get a vouch from some trusted member before people are going to invest in you.
Wipro

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:14:09 PM

I think he's trying to scam here because if it's legit we dont need to pm him. 2btc is a huge amount and you can earn 5btc? So impossible be careful dude

Therefore, you could request him to share the reference about it right. I agree that many people just saying that we can invest and make profit but all of that like a ponzi schemes only be aware of it. Check clearly before you plan to invest in any platform.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █

█ ████ █

████ █

████ █

████ █

████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █

█ ████ █

████ █

████ █

████ █

████
  WEBSITE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ANN THREAD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █

█ ████ █

████ █

████ █

████ █

████
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:01:16 PM

Mate i request to post what king of investment that to make all users read and investigate on that if they are willing they will pm you make transparency on that becuase if you hide that all of us thingking that this is only a scam specially with high return of investment.
i don't think no need to explain more because OP says 48hour investment and earn minimum 5 btc obviously OP trying to promote ponzi and the difference is he looking for investors with huge money because 5 btc is huge amount for me and for those who interested investing you have been warning and don't regret your decission if you losing your money

▄██████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
████████████ ██ ███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
█████████████  █████████████
█████████████  ████████████
█████████████  ▄▀▄██████████
█████████  ▀▀  █████████████
██████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Whitepaper   Twitter   Slack   Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..PUTTING TRADITIONAL FINANCIAL ASSETS ON-CHAIN..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Telegram   Medium   Reddit   Youtube    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  ▄▄██████▄▄
 ████▀  ▀████

█████  ▀█████
██████▄  ▀███   ▄██
▀███▀  ▀ ▄███▀  ████
 ▀████▄▄████▀ ▄██████▄
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█████  ██▄▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
  ████████████████████

▀████████████████▀
     ██
████████████
      ████▀▀▀▀████
|
Rinder

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:46:06 PM

If were a clean method the op would had exposed it already and then by pm send the adress, but makes no sense you have such opportunity and come here sharing with others. Soo im pretty sure the offer is connected to gambling, and the user will say some house has an issue that will let you earn those ammount, and the other option is hyip that doesnt worth the risk since you will end loosing if not all your money a big part of it, soo stop promote such easy things, since at crypto there isnt such neither at fiat investments.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ █▀▀█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ █▄▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀▀▀▀█                         
░░░░░▄▄▄ ░░░░░░░▄█▄ ░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░ ▄▀░░░░▄█
░░▄▀▀▄▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▀▀
▄█░░░░░░█▄ ░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▄█▄░░░▄█▄▀▄▀▀█ ▀▄▄▀ █▀▀▄░░ ▀▄░░░▄▀
░░░▄█▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀░░░█▄▀█▀▄█░░░▀▀▄▀ █▀█▀▄
▄▀░░▀▀▀  █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
█   ▄           █      █          █          █     █    █    █  █
█   █           █      █          █          █     █    █    █  █
||
Inkdatar

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:57:53 AM

I guess he's promoting a ponzi scheme that will invest 2BTC and will earn return big of money. If we invest big we should check the platform first if this is 100% legit. And, it will lasts long, because theres site that impress a large of return of profit and will turn out scam.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Mr.007

Activity: 214

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:07:10 AM

Scum  Cheesy , he just want we invest to hyip, doubler site after that he gone with our money

vitalair

Activity: 119

http://vtlair.com/

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 10:09:11 PM

Im swaping vtl and i give a special price To who is gonna pay 2 btc this amount of btc is gonna be use To pay the swap fee

aguilaaudaz

Activity: 14

Hey thats pretty good

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:21:06 AM

Somehow his web domain seems suspended, this is shady imo

Well thats weird >:^/
Patinix

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:22:54 AM

This is one of the most shady posts I've ever seen.

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mrcash02

Activity: 630

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:32:37 AM

I guess he's promoting a ponzi scheme that will invest 2BTC and will earn return big of money. If we invest big we should check the platform first if this is 100% legit. And, it will lasts long, because theres site that impress a large of return of profit and will turn out scam.

2 BTC is a lot of money and very enough to start a decent investment earning decent interest. This thread is ridiculous as it's obvious who created this want to take others money to run away.

For who wants some ideas of good investments visit Securities section, there are some scam attempts there too, but I'm sure you will find more decent ideas of what to do with your money to earn passive income.

The Pharmacist

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:38:06 AM

The guy has not even tried to defend his proposal here and all the negative feedback he's getting on this thread. For sure he's just waiting for a sucker to bite into his trap and just scam away. I hope people here read all these comments and not really fall for this non-sense.
It boggles my mind why people do this, and it wouldn't surprise me if he bought this account with the intention of scamming.  The amount he's trying to get is certainly more than what it would cost to buy that account.  But these dumbasses post these proposals and then abandon their own thread...makes no sense to me.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WHITEPAPER.
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
aTriz

Activity: 476

Need a bounty manager? https://goo.gl/5yR3cP

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 02:23:22 PM

2 BTC is a lot of money and very enough to start a decent investment earning decent interest. This thread is ridiculous as it's obvious who created this want to take others money to run away.

For who wants some ideas of good investments visit Securities section, there are some scam attempts there too, but I'm sure you will find more decent ideas of what to do with your money to earn passive income.
yeah obviously, but what do you expect from some guy who wants to scam someone, and take his money?
Even with as low as 0.1 bitcoin you can start to make some decent invests, or at least start trading on small bankroll, and 2 bitcoins is something totally enough for trading on a good level, you dont really need more if you are into trading for a long time.
People who are very educated in markets can even make up their balances really high with small starting deposits, but that needs knowledge and success.

It is an clear scam attempt, but it wouldn't be strange if that guy would actually have some decent investing ideas- after all, you can really gain profits without big effort, if you have 5 btc Smiley

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:01:49 PM

There is no investment here. If someone is making that kind of returns. Most likely millionaire by now. Haha..

hahah, you exactly once. If it is indeed a place which he gave was to give a huge advantage and now it's already many people become millionaires and become someone who is super rich. The investment capital because they don't need to spend a lot of sweat, it can get more money from every day they do. So, I think this is a nonsense and does not provide real results. It could be said it is also like a scam and we must be careful to respond to this kind of thing

▄▄██████▄▄
  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
 ███▀          ▀███
███   ▄██████▄   ███
    ▄██▀    ▀██▄   
       ▄████▄
     ▄██▀  ▀██▄
        ▄██▄
        ▀██▀
WiC

daxiake

Activity: 458

Autonio token sale starts September 22

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:52:42 PM

If you have 2 btc then the best thing you can do is to hold them for future without investing it anywhere as investments are risky and if you invest them at a wrong place then you are likely to make loss so its better to keep them safe in wallet.

|

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░███████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░
░░░█████░░░░░░░█████░░░
░░███████░░░░░███████░░
█████████░░░█████████
██████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AUTONIO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

WEBSITE / WHITEPAPER
TWITTER / FACEBOOK / ANN

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

|
pacifista

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:36:28 PM

48h investment

Pm me To get more info
What is the minimum of investment?  I like to earn 5btc but i can oly invest 0.01 btc is this enough or i should go lower? Pm me if you want to deal with me as.i already said i cant invest more than 0.01 btc.

.BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTIONIZES EDUCATION.
......▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.......
ANN Thread Facebook Telegram Twitter
Rinder

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:05:30 PM

People really believing into this false opportunity to get easy money, if you send any coin here you will be easy scammed, soo just avoid this offer, since if were for real op wouldnt be here at all begging.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ █▀▀█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ █▄▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀▀▀▀█                         
░░░░░▄▄▄ ░░░░░░░▄█▄ ░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░ ▄▀░░░░▄█
░░▄▀▀▄▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▀▀
▄█░░░░░░█▄ ░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▄█▄░░░▄█▄▀▄▀▀█ ▀▄▄▀ █▀▀▄░░ ▀▄░░░▄▀
░░░▄█▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀░░░█▄▀█▀▄█░░░▀▀▄▀ █▀█▀▄
▄▀░░▀▀▀  █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
█   ▄           █      █          █          █     █    █    █  █
||
ASHLIUSZ

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:55:16 AM

People really believing into this false opportunity to get easy money, if you send any coin here you will be easy scammed, soo just avoid this offer, since if were for real op wouldnt be here at all begging.
That's right and for users who have been planning to make an investment it's good to find a trusted investment site and invest though they provide low percentage as profit. If not just hold it for a long believing that the price will peak as enthusiasts suggested.

chineseprancing

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:34:36 AM

48h investment

Pm me To get more info
Do not invest if you do not have knowledge about this guy offered, specially it was very huge income within 48hrs no company will give that big profit for investor in short period of time. But if someone invest OP will be rich within 48hrs and all the benefit is on OP.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █

█ ████ █

████ █

████ █

████ █

████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █

█ ████ █

████ █

████ █

████ █

████
  WEBSITE
  ANN THREAD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █

█ ████ █

████ █

████ █

████ █

████
wicaksono

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:59:19 AM

Are you kidding ? is there a guarantee? You just want us to invest for HYIP, Doubler site after that he goes with our money.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

aTriz

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 07:58:14 AM

Are you kidding ? is there a guarantee? You just want us to invest for HYIP, Doubler site after that he goes with our money.
In fact, nothing is guaranteed when it comes to investing, especially in cryptocurrency world, it is even more unpredictable.

No one will ever guarantee yoy profits, except banks, where you can hold your money for some interest every month or year, so you should not expect something like that.

I wont even try to discuss the OP idea, it is obviously some kind of scam, is he really offering 3 btc return out of 2 btc investment, in only 48 hours?
The comment is not necessary.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
acarli

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 02:51:02 PM

This will initially sound like a shameless plug, but bare with me. I realize that Ponzi schemes are usually not welcome, but if you want a quick return in a little time, and absolutely don't care becuase you are desperate then here is a Ponzi scheme that is in the early stages ( http://www.gladiacoin.com/acarli ). They are giving 2.22 % on your investment every day. You make your money back in 45 days, and double it in 90 days. I'll make a thread detailing my experience. or you could go to a casino and put all your money on roulette. that would be stupid, yet Epic at the dame time.

jossiel

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:13:30 AM

48h investment

Pm me To get more info

Why you need someone who likes to earn minimum of 5 btc for 48 hours if you can benefit out of that investment?

This is a very shady offer and for sure you will suggest HYIP, doubler, ponzi investment scheme.

And if ever someone is offering with "PM me to get more info" why there's need to pm you? If you can simply put all the details.

So that everyone will know what you are trying to offer. In overall, avoid this guy.

poetra2501

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:24:06 AM

48h investment

Pm me To get more info

Why you need someone who likes to earn minimum of 5 btc for 48 hours if you can benefit out of that investment?

This is a very shady offer and for sure you will suggest HYIP, doubler, ponzi investment scheme.

And if ever someone is offering with "PM me to get more info" why there's need to pm you? If you can simply put all the details.

So that everyone will know what you are trying to offer. In overall, avoid this guy.
We can judge that the OP would advise us to invest in HYIP site or ponzy scheme, I am sure. Because
there is no investment that can making earn 5btc in just over 48 hours. So, I suggest to be more careful.

lienfaye

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:57:40 AM

48h investment

Pm me To get more info
What kind of investment is that? your offer is too good to be true seems like another ponzi scheme. 2 btc is big enough and i think it would be hard for you to lure someone to bite your offer. ofcourse i want to earn btc but in a right way and not in doubler or hyip site.
milewilda

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:41:26 PM

48h investment

Pm me To get more info
Invest 2btc now and be scammed later. haha Try more harder mate and no one would really give you that amount even 0.01 btc i wont give such thing on whats you are offering here 48 hours on doubling your money doesnt exist on this world and only ponzi scam schemes do have these jobs which means its total garbage and you should delete your thread its just a garbage.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
LuanX3

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:15:20 PM

48h investment

Pm me To get more info
Invest 2btc now and be scammed later. haha Try more harder mate and no one would really give you that amount even 0.01 btc i wont give such thing on whats you are offering here 48 hours on doubling your money doesnt exist on this world and only ponzi scam schemes do have these jobs which means its total garbage and you should delete your thread its just a garbage.

Yeah this is really a scam written all over it. Quite shady and you'll get scammed for sure. Maybe I'll try Pming him and see for myself. Though I don;t have high hopes for this as it is for sure some fake information just to steal some btc.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
jossiel

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:58:52 PM

48h investment

Pm me To get more info

We can judge that the OP would advise us to invest in HYIP site or ponzy scheme, I am sure. Because
there is no investment that can making earn 5btc in just over 48 hours. So, I suggest to be more careful.

There's only one investment that we can think of if someone tries to offer this type of investment and it's hard to believe this "minimum 5 btc."

Most of his words are shady and I hope that no one will fall on this trap so that he won't do this attempt again.

Avoid, avoid this offer and this guy no matter what happens.

ChronoLite

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 04:27:32 AM

Earn 5 btc within 48 hours seems like a stupid question and it refers to HYIP because you only need to wait within x hours and get your investment back, but nothing to say this site is clearly scam on the beginning and don't invest on that site ever.

▄▄▄████████▄▄         
       ▄█████████████████▄       
     ▄█████████████████████▄     
    ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▄█████   
   █████████▀  ▄▄▄   ▄████████   
  ▐█████████   ▀██████████████▌ 
  ███████████▄    ▀▀███████████ 
  ██████████████▄▄   ▀█████████ 
   █████████   ▀▀▀   ▄████████   
    ██████▀▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████   
     ▀███▄█████████████████▀     
       ▀█████████████████▀       
          ▀▀▀████████▀▀         
STASH
PRE-SALE STARTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
24th Sept 2017
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 07:58:52 AM

48h investment

Pm me To get more info
What is the minimum of investment?  I like to earn 5btc but i can oly invest 0.01 btc is this enough or i should go lower? Pm me if you want to deal with me as.i already said i cant invest more than 0.01 btc.
Even they ask for 0.001 btc as minimum investments, I will never trust them. Earning money is not that much simpler one and that is the reason I never want to try any ponzi.

The mentioned 48hr time frame remainds me, this may be kind of doubling program. No need to explain, they may pay in in the beginning days once when they accommodate enough amount of bitcoins, they will run away. I believe already thousand similar kind of announcement were made but people here still responding/want to try these, then what is the purpose of having this forum and spreading awareness.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

iqlimasyadiqa

Activity: 952

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:53:05 AM

It smells scam to me as you are not willing to disclose the exact details of it and you expect that people should invest 2 btc in your project and I am sure this is one another ponzi scheme whose main intention is to scam people.
I also think like that. There is an indication that getting that much money is nonsense.
Although there is only limited to PONZI. This is the thing that will surely hurt the bitcoin invested.

wicaksono

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:38:49 PM

In fact, nothing is guaranteed when it comes to investing, especially in cryptocurrency world, it is even more unpredictable.

No one will ever guarantee yoy profits, except banks, where you can hold your money for some interest every month or year, so you should not expect something like that.

I wont even try to discuss the OP idea, it is obviously some kind of scam, is he really offering 3 btc return out of 2 btc investment, in only 48 hours?
The comment is not necessary.

You're right, it's just that the OP idea looks funny, in fact I know it's a fraud but it's ridiculous that he offers a very quick investment within 48 hours to us without any explanation.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

Free1bitco.in

Activity: 481

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 07:07:28 PM

Can you explain what kind of investment it is, and what benefits will we get? Maybe an investor will look for the advantages and disadvantages of the place he invested in, so maybe you should provide more clear information. If it's really profitable, it's possible that very many people will be interested.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
spngebob

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:21:20 PM

This will initially sound like a shameless plug, but bare with me. I realize that Ponzi schemes are usually not welcome, but if you want a quick return in a little time, and absolutely don't care becuase you are desperate then here is a Ponzi scheme that is in the early stages ( http://www.gladiacoin.com/acarli ). They are giving 2.22 % on your investment every day. You make your money back in 45 days, and double it in 90 days. I'll make a thread detailing my experience. or you could go to a casino and put all your money on roulette. that would be stupid, yet Epic at the dame time.
Probably it wont last for 45 days. You don't even know if they will run away with money in first few days.

batang_bitcoin

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:59:47 PM

Can you explain what kind of investment it is, and what benefits will we get? Maybe an investor will look for the advantages and disadvantages of the place he invested in, so maybe you should provide more clear information. If it's really profitable, it's possible that very many people will be interested.

Don't get interested on it, that is pretty obvious he is trying to scam people here. Don't even try to ask what will be the advantage of it as it will only go to him and you will take all the disadvantages and headache that you want when you tried to waste your bitcoins investing to whatever he is offering to the people here.

Saitekman12345

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:05:47 PM

I can do better than 5 btc. Anyone who wants to earn 10 btc in 24 hours pm me  Cheesy Cheesy Wink

ethereumhunter

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:24:16 PM

Don't get interested on it, that is pretty obvious he is trying to scam people here. Don't even try to ask what will be the advantage of it as it will only go to him and you will take all the disadvantages and headache that you want when you tried to waste your bitcoins investing to whatever he is offering to the people here.

i agree with you. i think with less information and only telling us that who want to double their btc, please pm me, then people is not believe this is true or not. many of us is being scam by other people and if this service is true, i think OP should give a proof to us. but i hope that people will be careful to invest their bitcoin so in the end they will not getting sad if somehow they are gets scam.

ivanpoldark

The object of the superior man is truth. Confucius

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:28:09 AM

Am i understand right? After 48h you obliged to return 5 btc instead of 2btc initially invested? What a financial instruments you have found? Please send me Private massage with instructions.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

zedicus

Activity: 798

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:47:13 AM

Am i understand right? After 48h you obliged to return 5 btc instead of 2btc initially invested? What a financial instruments you have found? Please send me Private massage with instructions.

Don't get interested with his offer. He doesn't make at least a proposal. It is a clear sign of SCAM. It doesn't make sense at all. In just 48 hours, you can reach as much double your investment in an instant? This is impossible.

Again a friendly advice, beware to these kind of offer. Otherwise, you'll likely loose your precious 2 BTC in just a click.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
  ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 924

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:18:39 AM

Don't get interested with his offer. He doesn't make at least a proposal. It is a clear sign of SCAM. It doesn't make sense at all. In just 48 hours, you can reach as much double your investment in an instant? This is impossible.

Again a friendly advice, beware to these kind of offer. Otherwise, you'll likely loose your precious 2 BTC in just a click.
I just wonder how he is showing interest in this potential scam ? I doubt he must be an alt of OP, just to pump this topic, he must be writing something like showing as an interested person into this investment.

Like you have advised, we can find so many warning/suggestions every part of this forum, but it seems people are ignoring them and not at all earning anything out of them. It is so sad situation, I really could not tolerate this community is not making any changes.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:02:45 PM

i agree with you. i think with less information and only telling us that who want to double their btc, please pm me, then people is not believe this is true or not. many of us is being scam by other people and if this service is true, i think OP should give a proof to us. but i hope that people will be careful to invest their bitcoin so in the end they will not getting sad if somehow they are gets scam.

Almost all this type of schemes that promises us to give outstanding returns in quick time are scams and its better not to entertain them as it will only waste our time and money in it as there is no way to double your money in quick time.
aTriz

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 08:47:31 PM

Im really dissapointed that you are curious about his methods of "multiplying" bitcoins, i was hoping that only newbies are so naive on this forum.
But it looks i was wrong.

Seriously, you have member rank, with 102 posts and the same activity. How could you believe him that he actually offers you to earn money for you, just when you will invest "only" 2400 dollars.
But wait, you are going to get 6000$ with that, what a great deal, huh?

I wonder why this thread is still over here, lol. It is clearly a shameless scam attempt.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
boyptc

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:48:36 PM

Another desperate guy that wants to fool and scam people here. Don't believe with something like "h" on those investments because when you invested there's no assurance that you'll with that short amount of time. It takes time before earning the right amount or the return of investments, it's better that just ignore this guy.

Capradina

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:35:51 PM

Yeah, all that was clear enough to know that he is someone who wants to do a scam or fraud. For if we look clearly, someone surely will not easily to provide or want to do something with the money. Because money is a tool that is quite cumbersome to use in investing, where those who do want to accept investments from others should provide some land in order to benefit could be in for a flat with other investors

KICKICO██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
BitcoinPC

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:51:33 PM

48h investment

Pm me To get more info

I want to ask you, If you really know about 48 Investment sites or any other things, than why you are not starting to earn 5 bitcoins to use the 48 investment plans?
Also you should show it.

atronite

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:21:33 PM

This seems pure scam to me as no one will be willing to invest that huge amount of money in those programs and if OP has any secret to make that huge profits then I don't think he will be interested in disclosing those secrets in public as no one wants that others should know about their secrets of making money.

tabas

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:33:52 PM

This seems pure scam to me as no one will be willing to invest that huge amount of money in those programs and if OP has any secret to make that huge profits then I don't think he will be interested in disclosing those secrets in public as no one wants that others should know about their secrets of making money.

Yes it is, base to what everyone is commenting here. It's very shady that someone is going to offer for just 2 days you'll earn minimum amount of 5 bitcoins. When this type of offers I'm reading, I can figure it out immediately that this is an absolute scam and it's either he is going to give you his referral link from a hyip.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NikS13

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:36:53 PM

Why are people even giving this attention? This is a scam ofc, if this existed no one would ever have to work anymore.

TheGodFather

Spheris

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:02:15 PM

48h investment

Pm me To get more info

what is that? it is cloud mining or what? you need to show us your proof in order for us to invest, Bitcoin is a big money my friend, it is hard to take a risk, we should know if the one that you offers is legitimate and worth to invest, because if not, every wrong doings deserves to have a punishment. You should send us the whole info and proofs.

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:44:27 PM

What a shame, I read lots of replies here not even bothering to read the reply of OP, most people here just read the first post and jump to reply and no one ever state that OP wants this

Im swaping vtl and i give a special price To who is gonna pay 2 btc this amount of btc is gonna be use To pay the swap fee

Though I wonder what vtl is and to think that the site on the OP's signature is suspended makes his offer suspicious.  And what makes him think that his vtl is equivalent to 2 BTC and raise up to 7 BTC in 48 hours (5 BTC profit plus base fund). Any explanation about this OP?

48h investment

Pm me To get more info

what is that? it is cloud mining or what? you need to show us your proof in order for us to invest, Bitcoin is a big money my friend, it is hard to take a risk, we should know if the one that you offers is legitimate and worth to invest, because if not, every wrong doings deserves to have a punishment. You should send us the whole info and proofs.

Read the next posts before replying anything.  He had answered your question already in his post a few pages back.

edit: I checked yobit and found this http://yobit.net/en/trade/VTL/BTC

probably he will use that 2 BTC to pump vtl or add it to the fund in pumping VTL.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
bohr

Activity: 336

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:59:38 PM

48h investment

Pm me To get more info
You are not going to get lots of investor especially if try to keep things private that way since no one is going to trust you to conduct such a big investment.

pPurkey

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:33:37 PM

Heck yeah, sounds like a hell of a deal. Be quiet and take my btc.

cafucafucafu

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:16:34 PM

48h investment

Pm me To get more info
You are not going to get lots of investor especially if try to keep things private that way since no one is going to trust you to conduct such a big investment.
That is the big issue I have spotted nowadays on the bitcointalk.org.
Many people who are trying to attract different kinds of investors, do not really make their project transparent, as everyone willing to spend money on it would want.

I really dont like threads where you can find out that the OP can offer you a great gains: all he needs is your money.
They dont give up any useful data which can actually proove that their operation is legit, and that it is really going to bring any interest back to me.
We can see way too many scams lately, on every crypto-related site. This is a big disadvantage, because it makes many people avoid this kind of business. They simply do not want to risk their money so much.

mrcash02

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:01:25 AM

48h investment

Pm me To get more info
Many people who are trying to attract different kinds of investors, do not really make their project transparent, as everyone willing to spend money on it would want.

I really dont like threads where you can find out that the OP can offer you a great gains: all he needs is your money.
They dont give up any useful data which can actually proove that their operation is legit, and that it is really going to bring any interest back to me.
We can see way too many scams lately, on every crypto-related site. This is a big disadvantage, because it makes many people avoid this kind of business. They simply do not want to risk their money so much.

And most of times they say only via PM, can't say in public, sometimes it's Ok, but I think it's a bit shady if they are promoting a service/investment and can't say in public about the subject...

But I think it's not very dangerous for members of this forum, as the scam attempts are too amateur and most of times are coming from newbie recently created accounts which doesn't inspire confidence in anyone. And the offers are too fake, "5 BTC in 48 hours", that is ridiculous. I believe most people here are aware about such schemes and promises.

madwica

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:22:22 AM

48h investment

Pm me To get more info

And most of times they say only via PM, can't say in public, sometimes it's Ok, but I think it's a bit shady if they are promoting a service/investment and can't say in public about the subject...

But I think it's not very dangerous for members of this forum, as the scam attempts are too amateur and most of times are coming from newbie recently created accounts which doesn't inspire confidence in anyone. And the offers are too fake, "5 BTC in 48 hours", that is ridiculous. I believe most people here are aware about such schemes and promises.
Correct if someone do the investment on this i think they will shame their decision after they send the 2 bitcoin.
I think OP point is invest 2 btc and he/she can make 5 bitcoin in his/her own in 48 hrs!
No company will offer that kind of return of investment that is why this is obviously shady.!

Sebeum

█ █
███

███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █

███ █
███
█ █

An Innovative Cryptocurrency That Gives Dividends
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

█
  █ █
  ███

█ ███
█ ███
█ ███
█ ███

█ ███
  ███
  █ █
    █

▄██████████████▄
██        █████
██          ███
███          ███
███          ███
███          ███
███          ███
███          ███
▀██████████████▀

WHITE
PAPER

███████▀
█████▀
████

████
████
████
████
████

████
█████▄
███████▄

▀███████
  ▀█████
    ████

████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████

████
  ▄█████
▄███████

TheGodFather

Spheris

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:45:05 AM

48h investment

Pm me To get more info

There is no point is asking what kind of investment because I am sure its either scam or HYIP or not a worthwhile investment and if you are really sure of the investment, you dont have too allow PM just share here and we will all evaluate and determine whether its worthwhile or not which I am already on the negative side of the response.
you need to show us some proofs of your invesment or else , we are not be able to determined if the one who you are offering to us is real and legitimate. Bitcoin is very big and it has a big value, it is not so easy to invest it with an investment that has no proofs or without anything that can help us to believes you.

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 12:20:53 PM

I do not believe in an investment that promises profits quickly and easily. For everyone here I am telling you that there will be no easy investment. If there is a guarantee then it is a scam and fraud.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
       ▄▄████████████▄▄    ▀██▄▄
     ▄██████████████████▄    ▀███▄
    ██████████████████████    ████▄
   ██▀▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████    █████
  █▀              ▀███████▀    ██████
 █▀    ▄▄▄▄        ▀████▀▀     ██████
     ▄██████▄                 ▄██████
    ██████████               ▄███████
   ███████████              ▄████████
  █████████▀▀             ▄▄█████████
 ▄████████               ███████████
 ████████                ▀████████▀
 ██████      ▄▄▄▄         ▀█████
  █████     ██████                 
  ██████     ███████▄              ▄█▀
   █████     ██████████▄▄       ▄▄██▀
    ████      █████████████████████▀
     ▀███      ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀██       ▀▀██████████▀▀
         ▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀

BITMIXCOIN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ..Safe................................
  ..Anonymous....................
  ..Insurance against fraud.....
sikke

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:01:43 PM

Im actually really tired about what is happening lately on this forum, it is probably mostly because of the payments from the signature campainings.

The bitcoin price has risen last 4 months, as we can see also the trading volume is getting bigger, along with the amount of new people coming into the cryptocurrency world overall, and also this forum-bitcointalk.org.
Obviously, a big part of those crowd wants to earn BTC by themselves, without any kind of an investment: so they simply start signature campainings, and such.

But some of those people prefer to just scam all the guys that are looking for some "investments" which will provide vast amount of returns- obviously, you need to be a new-born in BTC world to not know about ponzis schemes and HYIP's that are running away with the customers money.

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion
memequiserle

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:12:48 PM

this now the best investment use ico selling
you can see all ico selling this now after listing to exchanger always above ico price
LLec

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 11:14:54 PM

you can see all ico selling this now after listing to exchanger always above ico price
It would take alot more than just 2btc to start an ico. That is certain.
You need to develop a coin and then with advertising just that alone will take that 2btc to do it and you have nothing left to do anything else once you have done this starting point.
flipstyle

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:57:04 PM

I do not believe in an investment that promises profits quickly and easily. For everyone here I am telling you that there will be no easy investment. If there is a guarantee then it is a scam and fraud.

Yes that's right there is no place that will give you huge profits in quick time and if its promising you by showing you unreal results then that is definitely a scam and we should stay away from those sites and better place to invest would be to invest in altcoins.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:29:24 PM

You need to develop a coin and then with advertising just that alone will take that 2btc to do it and you have nothing left to do anything else once you have done this starting point.

I guess he already have a coin but I think it hasn't undergo an ICO. If I am right, the coin is at Yobit exchange named VTL.  It is trading there, probably he is selling his coins worth 2 BTC and give us bonus, then the amount he can gather will pump the VTL in yobit and we maybe able to sell it at higher price.  But I know this is really risky.  So invest at your own risk Cheesy

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
nethead

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:20:06 PM

Select top 10 atlcoins on coinmarketcap and diversify your investments in all different coins so even if one or two coins fails you can expect some good profits from other coins you have invested in and do not put all your funds in single coin.
Mitcsell

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:43:07 PM

I guess he already have a coin but I think it hasn't undergo an ICO. If I am right, the coin is at Yobit exchange named VTL.  It is trading there, probably he is selling his coins worth 2 BTC and give us bonus, then the amount he can gather will pump the VTL in yobit and we maybe able to sell it at higher price.  But I know this is really risky.  So invest at your own risk Cheesy
It might be better to wait and leave personal Bitcoin for future time. Because if you believe the forecasts, the price of Bitcoin will be several times higher than today.
transabox

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:14:20 AM

It might be better to wait and leave personal Bitcoin for future time. Because if you believe the forecasts, the price of Bitcoin will be several times higher than today.

Sometimes such a strategy proves to be the most secure and profitable. I also saved a few coins for the future.
Investing them is possible, but I do not want to risk them now.
mattermaster

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:25:26 PM

Your method needs to be posted publicly.
Everyone is experienced now and no one wants to get scamed into these mining, doubling websites.
If you believe your method is not one of these fake terms i described, you can PM me
manyuta

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:23:57 AM

Your method needs to be posted publicly.
Everyone is experienced now and no one wants to get scamed into these mining, doubling websites.
If you believe your method is not one of these fake terms i described, you can PM me
It's good if Bitcoin users trust each other and use the practice. Quietly, someone informs about some circumstances what happened to them. I still can not get used to that, or you can trust someone else's opinion.
andrei56

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:13:32 AM

48h investment

Pm me To get more info
This is obviously a doubler, HYIP or a scam look how the opener is looking for someone to invest in a project and offers impossible returns on a very short time frame, people please stay away from offers like this an anything that resembles it.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀
  ▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀ ▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄██████▀▀ ▄▄███▀ ▄▄ ▀▄
▄█ ████▀▀ ▄▄█████▀ ▄████ █▄
█ ▄█████▄  ▀██████▄ ▀███▄ █
█ ███▀▀▀ ▄███████▀ ▄▄▄███ █
█ ▀███▄ ▀██████▄  ▀█████▀ █
▀█ ████▀ ▄█████▀▀ ▄▄████ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀▀ ▄███▀▀ ▄▄██████▀ ▄▀
  ▀▀ ▄█▀▀ ▄▄████████▀ ▄█▀
    ▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄█▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
electroneum▄████████████▄
██████▄▄▄▄██████
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄██▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
███████▀▀███████
 ▀█████▄▄█████▀
▄██████████████▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄▄█▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀█████▄▄▄▄█████▀
||
Vaskiy

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:52:11 AM

48h investment

Pm me To get more info
This is obviously a doubler, HYIP or a scam look how the opener is looking for someone to invest in a project and offers impossible returns on a very short time frame, people please stay away from offers like this an anything that resembles it.
I appreciate the courage of the user to generate such a thread in our forum. Here most of the users were much aware of the scammers running around. At this time, a plan without proper explanation and just expecting investment that grow in multiples is good way to promote the scam. As the above mate said, it's good to be on the safe side.

varyspro

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:43:22 PM

48h investment

Pm me To get more info
I appreciate the courage of the user to generate such a thread in our forum. Here most of the users were much aware of the scammers running around. At this time, a plan without proper explanation and just expecting investment that grow in multiples is good way to promote the scam. As the above mate said, it's good to be on the safe side.

To be safe, you just need to keep your bitcoins and do not invest anywhere. Unfortunately, there are a lot of scammers now. And some projects look very serious, but a month later they close with our investments. Scammers became more cunning
unluckyben

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:32:47 AM

After all this comments as of now OP didnt still respond on it which means this is just a scam attempt and also he might mentioning on investing on his site shows on his signature. 2 BTC investment to 5 btc is 250% growth in a short period of time which commonly known as scams because theres no such investment on this world does give this high return on a short period of time.
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:57:15 PM

48h investment

Pm me To get more info

To be safe, you just need to keep your bitcoins and do not invest anywhere. Unfortunately, there are a lot of scammers now. And some projects look very serious, but a month later they close with our investments. Scammers became more cunning

Yes and 2 btc is really a huge amount and we cannot afford to loose them by investing at wrong place so the best thing to do would be hold them for future as price is increasing now and we may see even higher price in coming months so only holding can give you best returns if you sell them at the right time.
zarintasnim

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:19:02 AM

I think this is very risky . because you say  2 btc 48 hours you give 5 btc . that so though and you do not post details.
uneng

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:34:23 AM

48h investment

Pm me To get more info

Yes and 2 btc is really a huge amount and we cannot afford to loose them by investing at wrong place so the best thing to do would be hold them for future as price is increasing now and we may see even higher price in coming months so only holding can give you best returns if you sell them at the right time.

If you are not a rich person you really can't risk 2 bitcoins. It's good to hold and very safe, but many persons can't see the money stayed in a wallet, they need to do something to multiply this money faster than just holding.
It's dangerous, but in some cases necessary. With 2 bitcoins you are able to receive a good income depending the investment you choose.

█ █ █ █ █
█ █ ● █ █
● █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
█ █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ ● █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
               ▄▄█  █▄▄
            ▄█████  █████▄
       ▄  █▄ ▀▀███  ███▀▀ ▄█  ▄
   ▄▄███  ████▄▄ ▀  ▀ ▄▄████  ███▄▄

▀▀███  ████▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀████  ███▀▀  ▄
███▄▄  ▀  ▀▀ ▄▄███  ███▄▄ ▀▀  ▀  ▄▄███
█████▀      ▀█████  █████▀      ▀█████
█▀▀  ▄▄█  ██▄▄ ▀▀█  █▀▀ ▄▄██  █▄▄  ▀▀█
   █████  ██████      ██████  █████
█▄▄  ▀▀█  ██▀▀ ▄▄█  █▄▄ ▀▀██  █▀▀  ▄▄█
█████▄      ▄█████  █████▄      ▄█████
███▀▀  ▄  ▄▄ ▀▀███  ███▀▀ ▄▄  ▄  ▀▀███
▀  ▄▄███  ████▄▄ ▀  ▀ ▄▄████  ███▄▄  ▀
   ▀▀███  ████▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀████  ███▀▀
       ▀  █▀ ▄▄███  ███▄▄ ▀█  ▀
            ▀█████  █████▀
               ▀▀█  █▀▀
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ ● █ █
● █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
█ █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ ● █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
A Blog That Discusses About
Artificial Intelligence    The Future    Ethics on AI    and more
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ ● █ █
● █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
█ █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ ● █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
Sadlife

Why so serious?

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:23:07 AM

If i have 2 BTC, why would i invest my bitcoins to someone who has not an trustworthy reputation?
Seriously 2 BTC turns into 5 BTC in just 2 days seems to sketchy to be true and would be really likely an obvious scam.
Trusting your money to this kind og people and scammed then complain about it is your worst mistake.

████████
████████
████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████
████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
DIVIDENDS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████
████████
████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████
████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
taxmanmt5

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:30:52 AM

If i have 2 BTC, why would i invest my bitcoins to someone who has not an trustworthy reputation?
Seriously 2 BTC turns into 5 BTC in just 2 days seems to sketchy to be true and would be really likely an obvious scam.
Trusting your money to this kind og people and scammed then complain about it is your worst mistake.

Yah its too good to be true, better hold your coin for sure you will make profit on just holding it. And mate, there are many scam sites out there, so hard to figure out what and who is legit.

░░░░░░░░███████████
░░░░░░█████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████
░░███████████████████████████░░░░░░░░██████
░░████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░██░████████████████
░░░░██████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████
░░██░░██████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░██████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░█████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀

pealr12

Activity: 420

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:47:41 AM

This topic is already a month old and yet i still do not see anyone who invest 2btc and earn t btc after 2 days.
Maybe nobody will risk that amount without any guarantee.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄██▀▀         ▀▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄███████▄    ██▄
 ▄█▀  ▄██████▀▀  ▄▄▄   ██▄
▄█▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██████▄  ██▄
██  ▄████▀  ▄█▀ ██████▄  ██
██  ████▄ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▀████  ██
██  ▀██████ ▄█▀  ▄████▀  ██
▀█▄  ▀██████▀  ▄█████▀  ▄█▀
 ▀█▄   ▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀   ▄█▀
  ▀██▄   ▀███████▀   ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄         ▄▄██▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
HAZZA
█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████

█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████
▬▬▬   Mentioned in   ▬▬▬
[CNBC] [BLOOMBERG]

█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████

█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████
sunsilk

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:17:02 PM

This topic is already a month old and yet i still do not see anyone who invest 2btc and earn t btc after 2 days.

A mod should close this thread already, this has nothing to do with the real investment.

This is an obvious scam attempt so everyone that are reading this should avoid any transactions that are coming from OP.

It's for all of you to become safe.

minizi99

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:23:56 PM

A mod should close this thread already, this has nothing to do with the real investment.

This is an obvious scam attempt so everyone that are reading this should avoid any transactions that are coming from OP.

It's for all of you to become safe.

There are many people who gave good advice. But it seems to me that it's best not to invest 2 bitcoins but just keep it. It is not risky, but profitable

Bykiss

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:36:18 PM

I don't have much experience in Hyip and others
Bit if a hero or legendary member invest with this guy so maybe I can follow but max with 0.1
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 924

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:00:41 PM

Bit if a hero or legendary member invest with this guy so maybe I can follow but max with 0.1
No, even hero or legendary member suggest you to go for it, please do not risk. Because people may come with a bought higher rank account to trap you. Basically ignoring all hyip programs would be the right approach to stay secure.

Remember no free money is available in this world. If someone is inducing your greedy means he is planning to scam you. So do not fall into them. Work hard and start earning progressively and with lot of peace of mind.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
slaz26

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:08:26 AM

When investing in HYIPs, you do not need to look at the experience of other people. This will not give a guarantee that you can multiply your capital. HIPs are very short-lived and can stop paying at any time

回回回回回回回回回回回回回                 Collaborative ownership platform for real assets   
           SWARM FUND          Website | Whitepaper | Slack | Telegram | Twitter | Github 
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                 ⧼ 55M Cap ✔   Tokensale Sept 21st 16:00 UTC!
deathcode

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:22:41 AM

When investing in HYIPs, you do not need to look at the experience of other people. This will not give a guarantee that you can multiply your capital. HIPs are very short-lived and can stop paying at any time

Majority of people don't have faith in hyips as everyone has lost their money in it in the past and 2 btc is really a huge amount and cannot afford to loose it to the hands of the scammers so the best place to invest 2 btc would be in multiple altcoins who has good volume which can give good profits in long term.

silverduck

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 11:40:37 AM