Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:31:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Polish Commemorative Coins in Great Condition - Discount!  (Read 2636 times)
flora_digitalis (OP)

Activity: 477
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:06:20 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 02:29:20 PM by flora_digitalis

For sale from my own collection:

Polish Commemorative Coins

Very decorative pieces in mostly XF and better condition; all coins Cu-Ni alloy. I've made a list with linked pictures:

PictureDenomination; Year; Weight; Condition; Comment; Price (BTC)

10 Zlotych; 1965; 12.9; UNC; 700th Anniversary of Warsaw: Nike of Warsaw with sword; 0.0075

10 Zlotych; 1965; 12.9; XF; 700th Anniversary of Warsaw: Sigismund Pillar; 0.0050

10 Zlotych; 1967; 9.5; XF-; 20th Anniversary - Death of General Swierczewski; 0.0025

10 Zlotych; 1967; 9.5; UNC; Centennial - Birth of Marie Sklodowska Curie; 0.0050

10 Zlotych; 1968; 9.5; UNC; 25th Anniversary - Peoples Army; 0.0050

10 Zlotych; 1969; 9.5; XF+; 25th Anniversary - Peoples Republic; 0.0025

10 Zlotych; 1970; 9.5; UNC; 25th Anniversary - Provincial Annexations; 0.0050

10 Zlotych; 1971; 9.5; XF; FAO; 0.0050

10 Zlotych; 1971; 9.5; XF; 50th Anniversary - Battle of Upper Silesia; 0.0025

10 Zlotych; 1972; 9.5; XF; 50th Anniversary - Gdynia Seaport; 0.0025

10 Zlotych; 1975; 7.7; XF; Boleslaw Prus; 0.0050

10 Zlotych; 1975; 7.7; UNC; Adam Micklewicz; 0.0050

20 Zlotych; 1974; 10.2; UNC; Marceli Nowotko; 0.0075

20 Zlotych; 1974; 10.2; VF; 25th Anniversary of the Comcon; 0.0025

20 Zlotych; 1975; 10.2; XF; International Women's Year; 0.0050

20 Zlotych; 1978; 10.2; UNC; Maria Konopnicka; 0.0075

20 Zlotych; 1978; 10.2; UNC; First Polish Cosmonaut; 0.0075

20 Zlotych; 1979; 10.2; XF; Year of the Child; 0.0050

20 Zlotych; 1980; 10.2; XF; 50th Anniversary Training Ship Daru Pomorza; 0.0050

50 Zlotych; 1980; 11.7; XF-; King Boleslaw I; 0.0050

50 Zlotych; 1981; 11.7; XF-; King Boleslaw II; 0.0050

100 Zlotych; 1984; 10.8; XF; 40th Anniversary of Peoples Republic; 0.0050

500 Zlotych; 1989; 10.8; XF-; 50th Anniversary - Beginning of WWII; 0.0025

500 Zlotych; 1989; 10.8; XF-; King Wladyslaw II; 0.0025

10000 Zlotych; 1990; 10.8; XF+; 10th Anniversary of Solidarity; 0.0050

Pricing & Shipping
Pricing as indicated for each individual coin. Free international shipping available if total value of coins in a single purchase is >= 0.015 BTC. A 10% discount on total price if all of the coins on offer are purchased.

Shipment order:
  -  Established hero members and above with no negative trust or users with significant positive trust and no red flags: I ship first.
  -  All others: You pay first or propose a trustworthy escrow (fees paid by you).

PRIVATE SALE: Austrian Cufflinks / Polish Commem. Coins / Rare German Coins / Stella & Dot Jewelry
Please read all my trust comments. Only negative trust is from highly problematic individual TMAN (retaliatory rating - never did a trade with him and never will).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FiniteByDesign
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 07:54:51 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2017, 08:26:56 PM by FiniteByDesign

What are these made out of?

PM me if interested in trade

flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:46:54 PM

What are these made out of?

PM me if interested in trade

All coins are made of cupronickel alloy.

PM'ed.

PRIVATE SALE: Austrian Cufflinks / Polish Commem. Coins / Rare German Coins / Stella & Dot Jewelry
Please read all my trust comments. Only negative trust is from highly problematic individual TMAN (retaliatory rating - never did a trade with him and never will).
flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:23:51 PM

Price Drop!

Coins can now be purchased at a 75% discount compared to the prices mentioned in the starting post! A minimum purchase value of 0.0025 BTC applies.

flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:35:52 PM

Now grab all for just 0.02 BTC including worldwide shipping!

dazedfool
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1127

derp

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:14:13 PM

^^
Up!

amazing that these are still available after over of year of constant thread bumping!  Roll Eyes
flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

^^
Up!

amazing that these are still available after over of year of constant thread bumping!  Roll Eyes

Amazing that you are still here trolling my threads.

(Fun fact: I already successfully sold an item after over a year of constant thread bumping. Cheesy)

dazedfool
Legendary

derp

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:16:41 PM

^^
Up!

amazing that these are still available after over of year of constant thread bumping!  Roll Eyes

(Fun fact: I already successfully sold an item after over a year of constant thread bumping. Cheesy)

and I'm certain the 20usd value was an exceptional payday for all your effort! kudos to the sale my friend.
flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:29:06 PM

^^
Up!

and I'm certain the 20usd value was an exceptional payday for all your effort! kudos to the sale my friend.

Man, coin collecting is my hobby. Your offers may be designed to maximize profit and efficiency. For me, payments are just a positive side effect to finance my hobby, not my main motivation.

My motivation to offer my items in this forum (starting with wild tomato seeds back in 2013/2014) is to increase the diversity of the Bitcoin economy to help it grow. I'm therefore totally unimpressed by the restrictive self-referential economic model ("Sell only Bitcoin collectibles!") that you and some others quite arrogantly try to impose.

I therefore kindly request you to restrict your immature trolling to your own threads.

dazedfool
Legendary

derp

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:47:36 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 07:18:18 PM by dazedfool
Merited by Corrosive (1)

^^
Up!

Man, coin collecting is my hobby. Your offers may be designed to maximize profit and efficiency. For me, payments are just a positive side effect to finance my hobby, not my main motivation.

My motivation to offer my items in this forum (starting with wild tomato seeds back in 2013/2014) is to increase the diversity of the Bitcoin economy to help it grow. I'm therefore totally unimpressed by the restrictive self-referential economic model ("Sell only Bitcoin collectibles!") that you and some others quite arrogantly try to impose.

I therefore kindly request you to restrict your immature trolling to your own threads.

No trolling good buddy. Just conversating.

You are free to bump your threads over and over and over and over and over and over again when there is clearly little to no interest, just as I am free to contribute an opinion.  Wink

In fact, you may have inspired me to rummage thru my "collectibles" drawer for quality goods to hawk. Maybe find 5 or 10 such items and post a separate thread for each. Because, as you say, that would most certainly add to the Bitcoin economy!

Also, do you happen to have any 1925 gold 10 or 20 zlotychs?
hybridsole

Activity: 943
Merit: 783

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:59:26 PM

Nobody has an issue with you selling your goods here.  My complaint is that you are taking up too much real estate on the front page.  There are many collectors who are very busy people, and so they come here to get updated on the latest auctions, product releases, and sales threads for bitcoin collectibles.

It seems like every time I take a few minutes out of my day to come to the forum, I am greeted with 5 or 6 threads in a row of flora_digitalis items that have nothing to do with bitcoin.  It's extremely annoying and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. 
flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:49:01 PM

Nobody has an issue with you selling your goods here.  My complaint is that you are taking up too much real estate on the front page.  There are many collectors who are very busy people, and so they come here to get updated on the latest auctions, product releases, and sales threads for bitcoin collectibles.

It seems like every time I take a few minutes out of my day to come to the forum, I am greeted with 5 or 6 threads in a row of flora_digitalis items that have nothing to do with bitcoin.  It's extremely annoying and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. 

Sorry for you being that important and busy. But here's my message: It's not up to you to decide who is offering what and in what form in this section. Your complaint is irrelevant because my threads perfectly fit into this category and are maintained according to forum rules.

I suggest you cease trolling my threads now.

hybridsole

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:01:04 PM

Sorry for you being that important and busy. But here's my message: It's not up to you to decide who is offering what and in what form in this section. Your complaint is irrelevant because my threads perfectly fit into this category and are maintained according to forum rules.

I suggest you cease trolling my threads now.

You're not wrong, you're just an asshole.  If you want people to stop telling you how they feel about your products and sales techniques, create self moderated threads.
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1752

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:38:35 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 06:34:12 AM by Lesbian Cow

category and are maintained according to forum rules.

I actually disagree with the part quoted above.  Besides being inconsiderate to other members of the forum, you are constantly bumping multiple threads for very similar items which I believe should be one thread (your multiple old coins for sale, i agree the cufflinks should be a seperate thread).

FYI, here is Rule #30: Similar marketplace items must be listed together.[2][e]

Besides breaking the rules, I am pretty sure you are annoying a lot of your potential customers.  As you may or may not know, I buy some coins.  I would not even look at your offerings as i find your behaviour both selfish and uncivilized.

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
BG4
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024

PaperSafe

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:10:53 AM

^^
Up!

Just more proof that this stuff really is not that collectible...
hybridsole

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:26:31 PM

I actually disagree with the part quoted above.  Besides being inconsiderate to other members of the forum, you are constantly bumping multiple threads for very similar items which I believe should be one thread (your multiple old coins for sale, i agree the cufflinks should be a seperate thread).

Besides breaking the rules, I am pretty sure you are annoying a lot of your potential customers.  As you may or may not know, I buy some coins.  I would not even look at your offerings as i find your behaviour both selfish and uncivilized.

Recent mod actions suggest that he was breaking this rule. Thanks for pointing this out Lesbian Cow.  It's a huge win for the collectors of this forum and a loss for the spammers.  I'm glad flora-digitalis was so repeatedly breaking this rule, otherwise it's likely that it wouldn't have been enforced. Thanks for helping set this new precedent, Flora!   Grin  We all owe you a debt of gratitude for your blatant disregard for decorum.  
flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:43:41 PM

Recent mod actions suggest that he was breaking this rule. Thanks for pointing this out Lesbian Cow.  It's a huge win for the collectors of this forum and a loss for the spammers.  I'm glad flora-digitalis was so repeatedly breaking this rule, otherwise it's likely that it wouldn't have been enforced. Thanks for helping set this new precedent, Flora!   Grin  We all owe you a debt of gratitude for your blatant disregard for decorum.  

That's a grossly biased interpretation of the rule, because if you just have a look at the forum right now you will easily spot multiple threads for collectible offers that are far less aggregated (or even not aggregated at all) than my own.

Demanding that I should list all my items together while other users may continue to advertise every single collectible in a new thread is pretty indecent.

And if you look at his/her thread history, Lesbian Cow has by his/her own standards repeatedly broken rule #30... (much more clearly than I could have).

It's a blatant disregard of decorum to troll and spread havoc in other people's offering threads.

I'm sorry for you if increased competition in the self-created Bitcoin collectible market makes it harder for you to sell your items. I also understand that you may have to post more often due to promoting your sig campaign. But unfortunately these are not the factors which I consider positive for this marketplace.

flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:54:46 PM

75% discount to the original price still applies - but minimum purchase value is now 0.005 BTC.

flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:21:56 PM

Up!

andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:58:12 PM

I might be willing to exchange some spanish coins for some polish coins.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: