Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:29:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OFFICIAL NEW ANN - HALLOWEEN COIN - X11  (Read 35123 times)
hesdeadjim (OP)

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:23:34 PM

OK EVERYONE, PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY.

THERE IS NOW LESS THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE HALLOWEEN COIN

IS DE-LISTED ON POSWALLET. THERE ARE STILL OVER 6

MILLION COINS STAKING AND THERE ARE STILL MANY PEOPLE

TRADING COINS ON THE EXCHANGE. IF YOU DON'T WITHDRAW

THEM BY 06-12-2017, YOU WILL LOSE THEM.

THANK YOU.

Awesome New Exchange  -  http://www.cryproquo.com/addcoin.html  -  Awesome New Exchange
Put  -  Referred By hesdeadjim  -  In The Box Marked Additional Notes And Receive 1/2 Off Listing Fees From 07/01/18  -  07/07/18
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:57:03 PM

Halloween coin is great and the wallet is so nice. I've made a deal with myself to stake untill Halloween then is what I make for profit for a Halloween party. Thank you Halloween coin for paying for my party. Smiley
MrZ28s

Activity: 475

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:40:43 AM

OK EVERYONE, PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY.

THERE IS NOW LESS THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE HALLOWEEN COIN

IS DE-LISTED ON POSWALLET. THERE ARE STILL OVER 6

MILLION COINS STAKING AND THERE ARE STILL MANY PEOPLE

TRADING COINS ON THE EXCHANGE. IF YOU DON'T WITHDRAW

THEM BY 06-12-2017, YOU WILL LOSE THEM.

THANK YOU.

How many were lost after this date?  Any idea?
boieemassab

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:40:38 AM

Halloween coin is great and the wallet is so nice. I've made a deal with myself to stake untill Halloween then is what I make for profit for a Halloween party. Thank you Halloween coin for paying for my party. Smiley
Some entertainment for your party  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxcM3nCsglA
hesdeadjim (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:20:05 PM

How many were lost after this date?  Any idea?

no idea at all unfortunately.

they handled the delisting of all the coins so badly i don't even know where to begin lol.

they originally said that all the coins that were not removed would be converted to poswallet coins, then awhile later they sent out emails saying that all coins that were not removed would be burned.

either way they never showed any stats of anything or proof of conversion or burn so there is no way to tell anything.

they stopped answering support tickets at a critical time, and also at the most critical time the head admin, who was the only one who could actually fix stuff apparently decided to go on vacation.

i would not trust that site with anything anymore. even if halloween had not been delisted, i would have requested that they delist it. that's how little i trust them after this fiasco.

Awesome New Exchange  -  http://www.cryproquo.com/addcoin.html  -  Awesome New Exchange
Put  -  Referred By hesdeadjim  -  In The Box Marked Additional Notes And Receive 1/2 Off Listing Fees From 07/01/18  -  07/07/18
hesdeadjim (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:20:36 PM

Some entertainment for your party  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxcM3nCsglA

that was one of my favorite shows as a kid.

Smiley

pennino

Activity: 367

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:28:47 PM

thic coin see one more time 10?

▄███████████████████████
    ▄█████████████   █████████
  ▄███████████████▄▄▄█████████
▄█████████████████████████████
██   ███   ███████████████████
██▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████████████████
█████████████████████████▀▀▀██
█████████████████████████   ██
██████████████████████████████
██▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██   ███   █████████   ██   ██
██████████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██████████████   ███   ██   ██
.primalbase.

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                  ▀██▄
  ▄█▀                      ▀██
 ██▀                        ▀██
▐█▌                          ▐█▌
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ██ ██ ▐█ ██ ██  █ ██
██  █▄█▐▌█▌  █▄█▐▌█▌  █▄█▐▌█▌ ██
██  ▐█  ██   ▐█  ██   ▐█  ██  ██
 ██                          ██▀
 ▀██                        ██▀
   ██▄                    ▄██
    ▀██▄▄               ▄██▀
       ▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

hesdeadjim (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:46:22 PM

thic coin see one more time 10?

hopefully more than that Smiley

the website will be done by the end of the summer and the wallet will hopefully be done before that as well.

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:56:45 PM

Hi Dev,
My wallet is not synchronizing. Just stuck at ~24451 blocks
hesdeadjim (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:58:46 PM

Hi Dev,

hmm. strange. do you have the lastest wallet?

v1.0.6.0 Season-1

also, what operating system are you using?

thanks.

muradpur

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:47:58 AM

Hi Dev,

hmm. strange. do you have the lastest wallet?

v1.0.6.0 Season-1

also, what operating system are you using?

thanks.

hi Dev,

I cant stake halloween coin... it gives red indicator...   . i wrote in congig. dat.. staking=1 but no staking and it gives red indicator. can you help?
Affilate User

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:03:38 AM

I keep checking this thread, but there's never any recent news.

Does the dev just make the thread just like that ??
hesdeadjim (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:57:36 PM

there isn't much to report right now. there is still the voting bounty going on here:

https://forum.cryptoinfo.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=118

and i am still working on the commerce website and the wallet upgrade.

after the livecoin bounty there will be other bounties to get on other exchanges.

that's really about it for now.

oh and i will be consolidating all the threads into on medium eventually. i don't know whether that will be a slack or a forum or what but multiple places for the same coin is monotonous lol.

muradpur

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:41:35 AM

there isn't much to report right now. there is still the voting bounty going on here:

after the livecoin bounty there will be other bounties to get on other exchanges.

oh and i will be consolidating all the threads into on medium eventually. i don't know whether that will be a slack or a forum or what but multiple places for the same coin is monotonous lol.

Hi dev, i have problem with staking halloween coin. it gives an red indicator on the wallet. can you help, plz?
hesdeadjim (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:45:11 AM

Hi dev, i have problem with staking halloween coin. it gives an red indicator on the wallet. can you help, plz?

on this coin the indicator is red when staking. if you place your mouse over it, it will tell you the staking information. when i update the wallet i will change the indicator to green.

MrZ28s

Activity: 475

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:58:34 AM

And of course it's all about the amount of coins you have, and the weight they have.. Keep staking, and you will eventually get one!  Acquire more coins if you want to have more stakes!
muradpur

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:23:19 PM

on this coin the indicator is red when staking. if you place your mouse over it, it will tell you the staking information. when i update the wallet i will change the indicator to green.

Thank you.   Hope to see this coin growing this year..
muradpur

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:11:40 PM

Hi dev,  Do you have a date for the wallet upgrade?  and what kind of prediction do you see for this coin at the end of this year?  150 -400 satoshi ?
hesdeadjim (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:24:04 AM

Hi dev,  Do you have a date for the wallet upgrade?  and what kind of prediction do you see for this coin at the end of this year?  150 -400 satoshi ?

i don't have an exact date but i am shooting for the middle to the end of august. the coder is swamped with work right now.

as far as the price of the coin?

i really couldn't say. i have a lot of things that i want to do with this coin that i feel will give it value, and i have explained them throughout

this thread, but that value will ultimately depend on how everyone else feels about those things.

The users determine the value of a coin. all i can do is to do my best and hope everyone is happy with the work and the coin.

muradpur

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:26:57 AM

i don't have an exact date but i am shooting for the middle to the end of august. the coder is swamped with work right now.

as far as the price of the coin?

i really couldn't say. i have a lot of things that i want to do with this coin that i feel will give it value, and i have explained them throughout

this thread, but that value will ultimately depend on how everyone else feels about those things.

The users determine the value of a coin. all i can do is to do my best and hope everyone is happy with the work and the coin.

Thanks, I support this coin.
on th coinmarketcap they dont display novaexchange: Hallow/BTC unfortunately. because lots of people bought halloween coin and it didnt showed on the coinmarketcap. this coin has a bright future and thanks for all your hard work dev.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: