Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:54:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is so good about Bitconnect?  (Read 2883 times)
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:20:56 AM

You can never tell why people jump on one coin and not another I was just mentioning it another thread a coin that came out quickly, was very strong, then died a week later, and in the past year to community has tried to revive that coin two or three times. There doesn't seem to be anything special about it, but for some reason it just speaks to some people.

I think sometimes it's the environment at the coins are released under. Some of these coins come out at points when there's a lot of distrust in the world based on failed projects in that recent environment, and then other coins come out and a point when people are looking for something to invest in and it just kind of slipped out there by itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:28:49 AM

You can never tell why people jump on one coin and not another I was just mentioning it another thread a coin that came out quickly, was very strong, then died a week later, and in the past year to community has tried to revive that coin two or three times. There doesn't seem to be anything special about it, but for some reason it just speaks to some people.

I think sometimes it's the environment at the coins are released under. Some of these coins come out at points when there's a lot of distrust in the world based on failed projects in that recent environment, and then other coins come out and a point when people are looking for something to invest in and it just kind of slipped out there by itself.
Sometimes a coin answers a particular concern that many people have at a particular time. If you look at Bitcoin cash, it is technically a simple alt coin, but because of its purpose and timing it immediately took off.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:06:06 AM

I tried to ask a friend of mine who is convincing me to join and invest in Bitconnect but I asked for a white paper or a road map, my friend replied with I forgot the name of the token or coin but he said that certain coin doesn't have a white paper too and a road map but its successful and making a lot of traders rich. I'll edit my post once I remember what token was that.
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:22:58 PM

related to your question I have never heard of it, sorry I missed the information .. I will try to find out about Bitconnect as you said about the price that reaches $ 70 million.  Smiley Smiley

aretebit

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

All that glitters is not bitcoin

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:18:21 PM

Stay away from that scam.
And about the price, it is manipulated because guess where can you trade bitconnect? Yes you are right, you can not trade your bitconnect in any exchange, just in bitconnect.

Dirty evil government thieves: Return me my money!
Airstriker

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:32:26 AM

Not really my friend:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/#markets
Of course it not a big volume on other exchanges but it's not nothing either.
Actually, the fact that they control the majority of it, makes it work.
checkitout

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:42:15 AM

Does anyone else find it odd that the marketcap dropped do to massive selling at the same time that the difficulty levels on coins like dash hit all time high's? I wonder if this is the calm before the storm in terms of not paying on contracts. If the contract cycle is in line with a 90 day payout then I do not see how the next cycle is possible without simply relying on new member contracts to fuel existing returns. I'm not trying to raise any flags but it feels very much like what happens at the end of a Ponzi cycle..
Look at the difficulty level here and start your chart in August until today. Currently 2 petahash up from 25 terahash...
https://www.coinwarz.com/difficulty-charts/dash-difficulty-chart
And the sell off at the end of October
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/
Like I said I'm not an authority on this but the math is tough.
mercer007

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:51:21 AM

With Bitconnect you lend your bitcoins at high interests to robots. And more you lend more you earn. You can incerase you money just by lending and charging high interests.
But charging interest is not a good thing so because of that I've never used it.
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:58:57 AM

Looking kind of dodgy to me, I would advise not to invest too much in bitconnect.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:16:23 AM

About Bitconnect, there are mixed reactions about this altcoin. One thing that is good with Bitconnect is their lending and staking program that makes the trading volume great.

Some of them may say it's a scam because of the lending program and "binary matrix" structure, but others are standing behind Bitconnect. One of my friends have decided to invest in Bitconnect last February 2017, and his total value is now worth $2.5 million.

It makes me bang my head against the wall many times due that I didn't know Bitconnect before.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
checkitout

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:17:16 AM

So what you are saying basically is that in order to earn interest my BTC I need to first purchase BCC which in essence increases transaction volume for BCC while also reducing the supply. At the moment $384/BCC with a circulating supply of $1.8 billion. When it was at it's hig
h over $10 billion while the BTC price was +/- $6000 and a market cap of $100 billion. If it is estimated that 25 percent of BTC has been lost then at this time the BTC market cap would have been $75 billion available. Can you tell me how this math is possibly correct. If what you are saying is true then you are basically telling me that BCC tokens at one point represented more than 10% of BTC. This is just basic math. Again I'm not pointing fingers just trying to understand the logic.
checkitout

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:29:54 PM

Based on today's news I guess this was a correct assumption... 😀
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:36:38 PM

his coin is just pure speculation I do not see anything amazing about this coin, they are not offering something new it just a foolish investment where a few guys will make money with this bull run.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:26:51 PM

Nothing is good about bitcconect except tears and sorrow which is expressed by those who loss fortune in this groundbreaking ponzi scheme. Ponzi will always be bad for the unsuspecting investors. I will advice anybody not to participate in any appearance of ponzi scheme.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:42:49 PM

Bitconnect, marketcap now $70M.

I've looked at their website but can't see anything that sets it apart, so i'm curious as to why it is doing so well.

Bitconnect ?

NO, GO AWAY !

I'm really doesn't interested with this shit, this is the biggest ponzi scheme ever created in cryptocurrency history...
many people lost their money because trying invest to bitconnect...
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:15:00 AM

Update:
Our #BitConnect cryptocurrency will be removed from all exchanges.
Therefore, we offer an opportunity for our members.
You can exchange your BCC tokens at the current rate of $142.47 USD per token.
Only until March 19, 2018.
Follow the instructions in the following article:
http://telegra.ph/GUIDE-TO-RECOVER-THE-INVESTMENT-FOR-THE-BITCONNECT-BCC-CRYPTOCURRENCY-02-26
***SCAM AGAIN***
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: