Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:23:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438024 times)
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:29:08 PM

keep moving ,keep update ,MNE will be next NEM!

lol when this will be the next NEM then i can go to retire (with what iam holding)  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:08:21 PM

lol when this will be the next NEM then i can go to retire (with what iam holding)  Grin

If this would be the next NEM we would have several scandals in the coming months and price dumping to a 500K marketcap. After which things would somehow magically come together again after a really long time with new devs and after a lot of more hardship we'd finally arrive at a >billion marketcap.

I doubt your hands would be strong enough. My hands weren't Smiley

burp...
Mrrr

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:40:35 PM

Is this a possible minereum copycat? http://autoria.io/

yeah Its a copy cat well there is no intention but to scam investors.

For those who are interested to buy MNE private key, I am willing to sell it, Message me your offer, We can use escrow for transaction.
Thanks.

DO NOT 'buy' a private key for a Minereum Genesis address. The seller will always have access to the address because they will have a copy of the private key.

In this particular case user 'Garrett Burgwardt' came back from a long period of inactivity and recently changed their contact email address. This could well mean the account was hacked or was sold.

burp...
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:52:35 PM

This to be like NEM? no I don't think so, perhaps like waves, NEM is an entire ecosystem platform that is meant for enterprises and experts only, waves is more user friendly, so that will be much better.
cordlesslake

Activity: 472

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:19:59 PM

when the lottery will start? is still everythinbg under develoment? thanks

I think you are not following this thread there are so many active services like token creation dapp which made easy for everybody to create their own token. Faucet is already start working so lottery is next step stay tuned for further news.
yes i did follow but not everydays , i did look at the first tokens creations look great to me but i dont think it is fair to pay just one MNE tokens to create  a project , this is good way to loose value on MNE  and make lot scam project with just 1 token pay service...it should be at least  300 MNE for this service, that was bad steps from dev...
Mrrr

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:32:24 PM

I think you are not following this thread there are so many active services like token creation dapp which made easy for everybody to create their own token. Faucet is already start working so lottery is next step stay tuned for further news.
yes i did follow but not everydays , i did look at the first tokens creations look great to me but i dont think it is fair to pay just one MNE tokens to create  a project , this is good way to loose value on MNE  and make lot scam project with just 1 token pay service...it should be at least  300 MNE for this service, that was bad steps from dev...

Dev launched a 0.1 alpha version to prove a working concept. I think the 1 MNE price was set so that people would actually try it and see if it works. Dev's voodoo ETH token server broke down a couple of times already ever since the service was launched and the whole process still isn't really customer friendly so I think 1 MNE is a fair price to pay ATM. Once dev has the whole customer experience part nailed and has mastered advanced mentamagical space voodoo with regards to the token creation service they might up the fee a bit.

burp...
cordlesslake

Activity: 472

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:39:03 PM

Dev launched a 0.1 alpha version to prove a working concept. I think the 1 MNE price was set so that people would actually try it and see if it works. Dev's voodoo ETH token server broke down a couple of times already ever since the service was launched and the whole process still isn't really customer friendly so I think 1 MNE is a fair price to pay ATM. Once dev has the whole customer experience part nailed and has mastered advanced mentamagical space voodoo with regards to the token creation service they might up the fee a bit.

so you means this service it will cost more soon  the alpha version will be full? Hope it will cost more, this price will make so make scam project to me!
Mrrr

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:59:16 PM

so you means this service it will cost more soon  the alpha version will be full? Hope it will cost more, this price will make so make scam project to me!

Well I'm not part of the dev team so I don't know. Just meant to say that you can't charge a lot for something that doesn't really work that well. If that leads you to think this is a scam: read back. And above all, there's nothing that keeps you from paying 300MNE for the service if it makes you feel better. Hell, someone already paid 666 MNE for it...

burp...
skeptical-investor

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:01:04 AM

Well I'm not part of the dev team so I don't know. Just meant to say that you can't charge a lot for something that doesn't really work that well. If that leads you to think this is a scam: read back. And above all, there's nothing that keeps you from paying 300MNE for the service if it makes you feel better. Hell, someone already paid 666 MNE for it...

you can do the same thing for $0.01 worth of eth (to pay for the transaction to go through).

heres how! 1. download metamask here to interact with smart contracts online: https://metamask.io/

2. go to this site: https://tokenfactory.surge.sh/#/tokensearch

3. make your coin

4. laugh at the shills trying to get you to spend $8 a coin so they can dump their crapcoin on you
Voltaje

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:19:52 AM

you can do the same thing for $0.01 worth of eth (to pay for the transaction to go through).

heres how! 1. download metamask here to interact with smart contracts online: https://metamask.io/

3. make your coin

4. laugh at the shills trying to get you to spend $8 a coin so they can dump their crapcoin on you

Well, i tried to make a coin in metamask, and they charge me 5.2 dollars worth of ether, not 0.01, so now the prices are similar, it can be more, it can be less, so for Minereum to compete, it must give more features, ERC23 would be good, but it still needs more work.
skeptical-investor

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:29:03 AM

3. make your coin

Well, i tried to make a coin in metamask, and they charge me 5.2 dollars worth of ether, not 0.01, so now the prices are similar, it can be more, it can be less, so for Minereum to compete, it must give more features, ERC23 would be good, but it still needs more work.

decrease how much you pay for gas then. doesn't have to be 20gwei. thats the standard for metamask, but not required for it to go through because time isn't a factor here. it'll go through with 4gwei -> $1 or even less. if that doesn't tickle your fancy, just deploy your own contract from the mist wallet by copying and pasting the code found here: https://theethereum.wiki/w/index.php/ERC20_Token_Standard

and modifying the variables. yay! open source! freedom!
shawnlives

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:32:56 AM

3. make your coin

Wow, you have really put some time into bringing some FUD to this project. Brand new account and comments on every thread you can find. Great job.
Voltaje

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:38:33 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2017, 01:53:05 AM by Voltaje

decrease how much you pay for gas then. doesn't have to be 20gwei. thats the standard for metamask, but not required for it to go through because time isn't a factor here. it'll go through with 4gwei -> $1 or even less. if that doesn't tickle your fancy, just deploy your own contract from the mist wallet by copying and pasting the code found here: https://theethereum.wiki/w/index.php/ERC20_Token_Standard

and modifying the variables. yay! open source! freedom!

The last part is for programmers, I could do it, but no much people are willing to do so, anyway, now I see the easier way in token factory, if it cost less, and does not need to buy a specific token, then is a little bit more appealing, metamas will help create shit coin and scam everywhere, but so will minereum, then minereum should do something better, if the service is to succeed in the long run.

Dev, you should hurry the ERC23, beacsue we seriously need merketing, I think that there are more people who know metamask, and by defult token factory, so to the service to succed, nedes to be known a LOT more, provide more thinks than metamask, like mining process (PoW, PoS, etc MNE like mining), an ICO function (etc like ICO), and at last, a basic smart contract system to apply to the tokens if they wish, the basic token, won't have anything, if they wish to have a mining process, it will cost more, if they wish an ICO function, they will cost way more, if they want to use a smart contract additionally, waaaay more, don't know how much this will take, but at least publish a road map for it, and ADVERTISE a lot, with rewards, news in web pages can help to a degree, but it's not enough, why not reward making videos? I Don't know any suggestions from the community?
keyboardwalking

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:43:06 AM

wake up

"hmm btc price still steadily going down, that means alts will be lower in USD + btc, i bet the MNE thread will be full of ppl panicking blaming it on the dev"

check thread

"yep"

Voltaje

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:45:33 AM

wake up

"hmm btc price still steadily going down, that means alts will be lower in USD + btc, i bet the MNE thread will be full of ppl panicking blaming it on the dev"

check thread

"yep"

Yeah, eth is going down too, i think it will be up again in a couple of days, to fall one last time, in August all will rise again, so just wait and hold, or not, it's up to you guys.
Tamayan

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:34:43 AM

hi guys, i had MNE tokens on my ether address but address on coinbase, is there a possibility that i can recover it? thanks!!
Voltaje

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:59:26 AM

hi guys, i had MNE tokens on my ether address but address on coinbase, is there a possibility that i can recover it? thanks!!

If you can have acces to your privet key address, then you could go to myetherwallet and get your Minereum, ask for help in the coinbase web and see if they can help you get your privet key,  if you can't get your privet key, then sadly you must consider you tokens lost, coinbase don't support eth tokens.
moolju

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:33:25 AM

Hey. I'm the new invester of NME.

Can I ask stupid one thing?

Is there a diffent between 'keeping NME in Livecoin' and 'My ether wallet'??

If I have NME coins at My ether wallet, Can I get some interest like other coin(ark, kmd etc..)??

Ive read through this article, but I counldnt understand.

In conclusion, What's the benefit of having MNE?? Can I get additional benefit? except pricing up?
Gliferas

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:35:41 AM

3. make your coin

Actually you are wrong, it costs way more than $0.01 to deploy an ERC20 Contract on the network, just check the cost of the contracts created by the Minereum Token Creation Service.

For example: https://etherscan.io/tx/0xe0a5615617e16e1d59a3f9d1e13b791145bd6e0065fe7019171d1c9e8d3373b9

And when there are network fluctuations costs can go up to around $15, I seen some of them created with that price.

And btw, not even sure that the tokens created by tokenfactory are ERC20, and certainly they don't support ERC23 like Minereum will do.

So before you come here and call this a scam, do a little more research.

Side note: Your post fits your name "skeptical-investor"
Nixzor

Activity: 203

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 07:17:28 AM

Is there a diffent between 'keeping NME in Livecoin' and 'My ether wallet'??

My Ether wallet is safer than holding in an exchange.
You don't get interest, just hold for mid-longterm value.
Only genesis addresses receive about 1.8 MNE/day, that is how more coins are added into circulation at a steady price.

Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: