Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 [420] 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438011 times)
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:11:47 PM

I am very surprise without any official post minereum got some raise this couple day, Hope dev will post something .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrSkyrock

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:22:30 AM

i hope the app releases soon .. Sad
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 01:09:51 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 06:00:09 AM by Islapdonkey

I was a member of the MNE hopium club. I had a chance to sell at $8, i literally watched the pump occur after the ART announcement but got sucked into the BS and missed that train. Anyway, i ended up selling for $0.6. Just realize that supporting this crap is akin to getting on the short bus, the dev could give a fuck about you and is currently not coding anything that is worthwhile. You will be waiting on that MNE app till you turn grey. The muthafucka is just waiting for another bull run to reappear and make some major announcement that he doesn't plan to uphold which will enable him to con others out of their hard earned BTC. Simple as that.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Doddolo

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:32:49 PM

I see a little price rising this days. Why is that? Any news coming?
zdeni82

Activity: 911
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:11:01 PM

Price is still low..I also sell mine at 5-10$ and hope price will grow again that much  Smiley
I still hold my mne and hope some good news from dev
MNE app or whatever will bring something good to this project..

coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:12:51 AM

nothing happend, there is no news coming to Minereum
just trading activity from the day trader of cryptocurrency
maybe they think the price is in the support zone
so, the demands coming  Wink

revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:18:02 PM

worth read...
borderline genius.....

A Creative New Scam – Honeypot with a Private Key

https://bitfalls.com/2018/04/13/creative-new-scam-honeypot-private-key/

There’s no shortage of creative scams in the cryptocurrency world. While some will simply gather funds in fake ICOs and run away with them, others are borderline genius.

A recent Honeypot type scam is just like that.

How does it work?

Best scam I’ve ever seen:

1. Guy posts his MEW private key in a chat.
2. $5k worth of Minerium in it, no ETH for gas.
3. Half the people in the chat send gas to take it.
4. Smart contract. Auto-sends the $ETH to another address; keeps MNE in the account.

Fucking brilliant.

— The Shitcoin Sherpa (@ShitcoinSherpa) April 12, 2018

According to this tweet, our protagonist published the private key to a MyEtherWallet wallet. On that wallet was $5000 worth of Minereum. That’s a project that’s slowly dying but has a constant low value so it can be sold on an exchange for at least $4000.

If you’re not familiar with the concept of crypto wallets, please read this post.

Other chat participants, instead of warning the user that he’s publishing his private key and might lose money, hurried to rob him by importing the key into their own MyEtherWallet, expecting to grab the $5000 of MNE. But as with all Ethereum tokens, to send a token from an Ethereum address one needs gas. The wallet in question was empty of ether, and thus gas.

Would-be thieves started sending ether to the address in hopes of fueling it enough to send MNE out, and fell for the trap.

The author made a script which automatically sends all received ether onto his own personal address as soon as it comes in. The constant input of ether caused a constant flow of forwarded ether, and at the moment of writing 0.68 eth was collected.

Why Minereum?

The MNE in the account is actually just bait because Minereum differs a bit from other ERC20 tokens. Even if someone can make a faster script which sends the MNE before the author’s script sends the ether, they can only send 106 MNE even though the total amount of MNE is around 31500.

Minereum has two functions: balanceOf and availableBalanceOf. While balanceOf does show the full amount on an address, availableBalanceOf shows how much can be moved. Even if someone manages to send the full available balance of MNE out of the address, that’s just $17 while the collected amount is around $300 by now.

The address in question is actually one of the Minereum Genesis addresses – addresses the Minereum project was collecting at the beginning to launch their project on. These addresses got the initial amount of MNE which then “mines” the rest of MNE with mathematical algorithms. So balanceOf is actually the locked “mining” MNE, while availableBalanceOf is the mined, moveable MNE

A description of genesis addresses can be found at https://www.minereum.com/mining.

Greed knows no bounds, and that’s especially true in this new world of cryptocurrency. Be wary of other people’s mistakes as they might be just this type of scam. It’s always more profitable to be careful and approach things slowly than rush into risk for a quick buck.

forensick

Activity: 376

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:50:38 PM

What is happening with the telegram chat?
I don't see any admin but only a lot of Spam and bad pictures Undecided
kjust

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:09:55 PM

What is happening with the telegram chat?
I don't see any admin but only a lot of Spam and bad pictures Undecided
Maybe because it's abandoned
alenaselya

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:53:53 PM

Minereum is different – the tokens that are generated are not mined in the traditional way, nor staked, nor require any action by the user like keeping the wallet running or spending any computational or storage resource.
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:42:33 AM

worth read...
borderline genius.....

There’s no shortage of creative scams in the cryptocurrency world. While some will simply gather funds in fake ICOs and run away with them, others are borderline genius.

How does it work?

4. Smart contract. Auto-sends the $ETH to another address; keeps MNE in the account.

Fucking brilliant.

According to this tweet, our protagonist published the private key to a MyEtherWallet wallet. On that wallet was $5000 worth of Minereum. That’s a project that’s slowly dying but has a constant low value so it can be sold on an exchange for at least $4000.

If you’re not familiar with the concept of crypto wallets, please read this post.

Other chat participants, instead of warning the user that he’s publishing his private key and might lose money, hurried to rob him by importing the key into their own MyEtherWallet, expecting to grab the $5000 of MNE. But as with all Ethereum tokens, to send a token from an Ethereum address one needs gas. The wallet in question was empty of ether, and thus gas.

Would-be thieves started sending ether to the address in hopes of fueling it enough to send MNE out, and fell for the trap.

The author made a script which automatically sends all received ether onto his own personal address as soon as it comes in. The constant input of ether caused a constant flow of forwarded ether, and at the moment of writing 0.68 eth was collected.

Why Minereum?

The MNE in the account is actually just bait because Minereum differs a bit from other ERC20 tokens. Even if someone can make a faster script which sends the MNE before the author’s script sends the ether, they can only send 106 MNE even though the total amount of MNE is around 31500.

Minereum has two functions: balanceOf and availableBalanceOf. While balanceOf does show the full amount on an address, availableBalanceOf shows how much can be moved. Even if someone manages to send the full available balance of MNE out of the address, that’s just $17 while the collected amount is around $300 by now.

The address in question is actually one of the Minereum Genesis addresses – addresses the Minereum project was collecting at the beginning to launch their project on. These addresses got the initial amount of MNE which then “mines” the rest of MNE with mathematical algorithms. So balanceOf is actually the locked “mining” MNE, while availableBalanceOf is the mined, moveable MNE

A description of genesis addresses can be found at https://www.minereum.com/mining.

Greed knows no bounds, and that’s especially true in this new world of cryptocurrency. Be wary of other people’s mistakes as they might be just this type of scam. It’s always more profitable to be careful and approach things slowly than rush into risk for a quick buck.

hey man, can you provide me with the address that was used in this.... if you look way back, I called out MNE for being a scam as the dev of MNE controls over 90% of those Gen address... I still have a lot of those address bunched together and might be able to tell you if it was the MNE dev that was behind yet another scam.... thanks
musclepump

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:50:38 AM

worth read...
borderline genius.....

How does it work?

Fucking brilliant.

Why Minereum?

hey man, can you provide me with the address that was used in this.... if you look way back, I called out MNE for being a scam as the dev of MNE controls over 90% of those Gen address... I still have a lot of those address bunched together and might be able to tell you if it was the MNE dev that was behind yet another scam.... thanks

found it pretty easy!!! if you track the MNE you can easily see this is yet another scam of the MNE DEV!!!! beware guys
musclepump

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:53:38 AM

why is MNE still on exchanges, why is it still on CMC, how is it still worth 17 cents???  this is the problem with crypto!!!!
kjust

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:22:40 AM

why is MNE still on exchanges, why is it still on CMC, how is it still worth 17 cents???  this is the problem with crypto!!!!
It was 2-3$ in January, so it proves that even a scam coin don't need any active dev to be pumped.
minereum (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 01:10:40 PM

1 year on...

Hi Everyone,

1 year has passed and our Team and Minereum are still here.

Although the current market situation is not the best one, and we wish it was better for everyone, we feel that our mission during the first year was done by delivering the first self mining smart contract to the crypto community.

Furthermore, during the first year we focused on delivering and maintaining the Token Creation Service, creating the Minereum App Prototype and assisting with the delivery of Artemine.

About the Minereum Token Service, approximately 1000 tokens were created during the first year and 611137 MNE were burned. You can read a research published by the user @cryptedrice here:

https://twitter.com/minereumtoken/status/970643145988898816

We will keep maintaining this service.

About the Minereum App, the Prototype was released months ago to the community. However we experienced some set backs particularly with apple. Apple is not allowing us to publish the app in the app store. The reason for this they say is because they are not allowing Augmented Reality applications that simply allow users to look around and pick up objects. We believe this is because of the some security policies that they have to prevent users from using these kind of apps in situations that can be dangerous (for example while driving). Nevertheless we have been exploring other options but at this stage we just have the prototype available.

About Artemine, we assisted the delivery of the new Token, in particular we made it possible for all the MNE received during the Crowdsale to be burned to the Token Creation Service address.

During the coming year we will continue exploring options to improve Minereum usage in the crypto community and we will provide more news once we have details on upcoming features.

As a reminder, our new telegram group is http://t.me/minereumtoken (the old one is not official)

We would like to thank all those who supported and keep supporting Minereum.

Minereum Team

Minereum - The First Self Mining Smart Contract

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:20:36 PM

Feeling good to see dev into this thread after a long time and they are still trying their best to make it best project with unique and useful services. I also holding my tokens from long time even this is very tough job but I have good hope about this token.
frozenking

Activity: 686

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:34:11 PM

1 year on...

Hi Everyone,

Although the current market situation is not the best one, and we wish it was better for everyone, we feel that our mission during the first year was done by delivering the first self mining smart contract to the crypto community.

Furthermore, during the first year we focused on delivering and maintaining the Token Creation Service, creating the Minereum App Prototype and assisting with the delivery of Artemine.

About the Minereum Token Service, approximately 1000 tokens were created during the first year and 611137 MNE were burned. You can read a research published by the user @cryptedrice here:

About the Minereum App, the Prototype was released months ago to the community. However we experienced some set backs particularly with apple. Apple is not allowing us to publish the app in the app store. The reason for this they say is because they are not allowing Augmented Reality applications that simply allow users to look around and pick up objects. We believe this is because of the some security policies that they have to prevent users from using these kind of apps in situations that can be dangerous (for example while driving). Nevertheless we have been exploring other options but at this stage we just have the prototype available.

About Artemine, we assisted the delivery of the new Token, in particular we made it possible for all the MNE received during the Crowdsale to be burned to the Token Creation Service address.

During the coming year we will continue exploring options to improve Minereum usage in the crypto community and we will provide more news once we have details on upcoming features.

As a reminder, our new telegram group is http://t.me/minereumtoken (the old one is not official)

Minereum Team

nice to see you comeback dev! happy birthday to minereum and all supporters! 1 year it a big date for crypto token!
hope that we will see AR app soon, maybe dev you should focus on google play and android instead of app store for now?

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
kjust

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:49:21 PM

1 year on...

Hi Everyone,

Minereum Team
So, it looks like you have nothing to show again... What you have been doing during these months? What a surprise.
300Token

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:54:54 PM

1 year on...

Hi Everyone,

[...]

Minereum Team

Dear Minereum Dev and Minereum Community,

I am contacting you from Sparta 300 Token!

https://300tokensparta.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1992952.0

As the King of Sparta I have the duty to thank you all for allowing us to exist.

300 Token was created 10 months ago by the Minereum Token Service and in name of all Spartans I want to deeply thank you all for giving us this opportunity!

We are 300 Token, we are Sparta! Our values are HODL, HONOR and GLORY!

NO MERCY TO FUD! JOIN US IN OUR BATTLE!

http://300tokensparta.com/#callforbattle

Watch & Share the 300 Token Community Videos!

300 Token Intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r52DMeKTtNA

Battle against FUD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7tgQuB6BOw

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/300-token/

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51tfhtlNSUL.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/wwlz0UI.jpg

Sincerely,
King of Sparta
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:37:54 PM

This kind of communication has deep but powerful impact on community when they see developers among them. This is fair enough statement without anything to create false hype but determination and strong dedication for the project to make it successful by looking at other opportunities and possibilities. Dev timely communication does magic you must be aware of this.
Pages: « 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 [420] 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: