Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:06:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438011 times)
mari4nn3

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:39:11 PM

anyone see the price of Minereum as for today,, ?
its pumping, i hope this price will continue rising

any news for MNE, why it pump up so much yesterday 
Today price 0.26 dollar per token.The price continues to grow. Although there is no news, this is strange, it's just like pampas and it's very pleasing

One thing I have learn is when a given coin starts to slowly pump without news is because some people with inside info knows something others dont and are expecting price to go up. So we could see MNE rise in the next run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:59:22 PM

If apple don't allow minereum dev to publish the app, why don't focus in developing the same app for android?

Does google allow this kind of apps?
Never heard that before, Yeah I agree would be better to trying on android too, and the best thing is made a new innovation to develop minerium project, whatever that Cheesy
nimogsm

Activity: 2660
Merit: 649

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:14:43 PM

If apple don't allow minereum dev to publish the app, why don't focus in developing the same app for android?

Never heard that before, Yeah I agree would be better to trying on android too, and the best thing is made a new innovation to develop minerium project, whatever that Cheesy
The application is simply necessary. For a long time, no good news has been heard from the developer, perhaps this would raise the mood of the community.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:11:01 PM

Mne is just a scam coin. They are just blowing smoke up dixie. They don't want to go down when SEC comes looking for them. They will get there's for this coin and ARTE. Don't try distance yourselves. We know your the same team for this scam as well as ARTE. Karma is a *itch.  Wink

from the first time Arte coming in crypto
the dev already said he will create another token called Artemine,
if you see the first page from this thread, its so clear the dev from MNE and Arte is same mate
remember, there is no crowdsale on minereum, but Artemine coming with crowdsale

thefifthseal

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:30:05 PM

where did your hear that crowdsale rumor? they havnt posted any news in months. lol
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:09:42 PM

where did your hear that crowdsale rumor? they havnt posted any news in months. lol

Are you sure you are following the right project ? don't think it will be any crowdsale for minereum, this was a free project started last year
zdeni82

Activity: 911
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:22:01 PM

That crowdsale happened last year.
It was artemine that was on sold.
Minereum was airdroped.
I am holder of both coins and I bought 10000 Arte
first day when the crowdsale starts.
By the way is MNE android app ready or what?

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:41:12 AM

Mne is just a scam coin. They are just blowing smoke up dixie. They don't want to go down when SEC comes looking for them. They will get there's for this coin and ARTE. Don't try distance yourselves. We know your the same team for this scam as well as ARTE. Karma is a *itch.  Wink

as the services is still used by crypto users,
i think thats enough to proof, this project is not scammy project
go here and check by yourself http://tokenservice.minereum.com

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:28:36 AM

yes, you are right , although price of MNE is low , but the service of MNE is true , still believe this project worth to invest , but don't know when will DEV back to continue this project
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:03:23 AM

Application which was developed and very basic version was tried to be on iOS store but didn't meet the criteria and conditions. Those fom apple store they turned the application back to developer and now developers are thinking at alternatives and other opportunities. This is shortest version of last announcement by the developer.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
nimogsm

Activity: 2660
Merit: 649

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:34:21 AM

Application which was developed and very basic version was tried to be on iOS store but didn't meet the criteria and conditions. Those fom apple store they turned the application back to developer and now developers are thinking at alternatives and other opportunities. This is shortest version of last announcement by the developer.
Most interesting will be whether developers continue to develop the application. The price of the token grew a little in the week. Is this linked like that?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Live.me

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:12:41 AM

I see on http://tokenservice.minereum.com there are still working well and as i see people are still interested to using the token creation service.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:34:40 AM

yes, you are right , although price of MNE is low , but the service of MNE is true , still believe this project worth to invest , but don't know when will DEV back to continue this project

But I would say to wait to invest, because an investment is made on serious projects, with respected roadmaps, competent team that responds and talks with investors and its community.

If you want to bet a little money on MNE you can do it, but you can not call it an investment .... not now .... I hope in the future.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:50:08 AM

I see on http://tokenservice.minereum.com there are still working well and as i see people are still interested to using the token creation service.

Although this service is in functional mode and self mining contract is also working great but there is no marketing campaign for this project. Dev should make this possible to add this token on high volume exchange and launch aggressive marketing campaign to attract new people.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:00:25 PM

The application is simply necessary. For a long time, no good news has been heard from the developer, perhaps this would raise the mood of the community.
Yeah I know it, let's we keep positive thinking, I can say this project is for a long term, maybe they are still preparing ideas for the future, Who know, but would be nice if they keep active on this thread, I mean who behind on minerium project, let us see the progress
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:17:32 PM

Yeah I know it, let's we keep positive thinking, I can say this project is for a long term, maybe they are still preparing ideas for the future, Who know, but would be nice if they keep active on this thread, I mean who behind on minerium project, let us see the progress

Ofcourse its nice when people keep positive , but is it normal that dev just suddenly disapears , there was ICO for artemine as long as i remember , but i cant see artemine or any progress so far . And it was kinda long time ago
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:55:54 PM

Neither it abandoned nor it scam if developed have reached in a close street. One wrong decision can derail work of months and destabilize the whole market this actually happened with MNE. For developer project is like child they want it to grow healthy. They also have limits till where they can push development. Majority of people is still positive and want this project to meet success.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:56:03 PM

Although this service is in functional mode and self mining contract is also working great but there is no marketing campaign for this project. Dev should make this possible to add this token on high volume exchange and launch aggressive marketing campaign to attract new people.

the service is good and i believe there is a great project born by minereum tokens creations service
but, i agree with you if MNE need a new marketing campaign to spread the word,

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:18:58 PM

price is going up today any reason guys? cannot see any news on this thread here , do you have any update on telegram chat  or other social ?
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:08:55 PM

Yep, The change is 35% in price but still it isn't what people want to watch. An other thing is low volume which for last 24 hours isn't even of 2 Bitcoins. If someone is really interested in MNE and is buying will be clear in coming days from consecutive increase in price even with low volume let's see what is next.
Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: