Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:54:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438024 times)
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:30:57 PM

Hey guys cant access MEW to check my balance, can anyone whos holding their coins from genesis date confirm what the balance is currently

Many thanks

Today balance is : 97.08 MNE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patriziobtc

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:35:47 PM

can i still get the airdrop?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere WithUbiatarPlay 

▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook   [url=http://ubiatarplay.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/ubiatarmarketplace
trunzo

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:44:37 PM

I'm interested how many minereum you are holding  Huh
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:45:45 PM

Nobody will give you a thousand dollars I'm afraid Smiley. Don't think about buying a genesis address: the previous owner will still have the key and access to your tokens. Best bet is to buy at livecoin. Its a bit of a gamble though. If dev is smart and capable and goes for it this will be big. If dev doesn't this is going to sink like a stone. But I suppose that's nothing different from anything else you find on these forums Smiley

burp...
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:04:55 PM

I'm interested how many minereum you are holding  Huh

shawnlives made a nice post a couple pages back, going to just quote it here once more:

I figured since my original post has been re-posted several times, I would clean up some language and typos in it as well as expand on my fifth point. So here is the update version. Thanks everyone who has shared! Cheers.

Why I believe in Minereum

(Full Disclosure: I have gotten behind this project on a magnitude of 1000s of dollars.)

As I have written about before, assuming the developers follow through, there is a lot to be excited about with this token.

Here are the obvious strengths of Minereum:

First coin to self-mine
   Releases in predictable way
   Does not require energy

First to create easy token creation service
   This will include tokens that use the same innovative self-mining process
   Will make Ethereum token use-cases accessible to the masses

Potential world-wide lottery service
   Paid into only with Minereum
   Increases rate at which Minereum is taken out of circulation

Tokens received from services will be destroyed
   Taking them out of circulation and increasing scarcity/value

But there is much that gives me pause for concern. The primary tenants of Ethereum are decentralization and transparency. This project does well to address the former, but severely lacks in the latter. The way the Ethereum addresses are set up with smart contracts, to release tokens at a trickle, with no outside manipulation is spot-on. The idea behind the project is good too, creating a service that will allow the masses to create decentralized tokens for decentralized services. But the elusiveness of the developers is frustrating.

The person behind the domain registration of Minereum.com is anonymous, the updates are vague and few and far between, there is no window into developer communication, there has been no mention of how many addresses the developers have reserved for themselves, there has been no public invitation to the community to test services in development or even a bit of digital evidence to show progress on future services, to name a few.

Even so, I still believe in this project. Here is why.

First and foremost, when the developers do deliver on their promises (assuming they are good products). They are going to be huge. Creating an easy to use service to create tokens will change the landscape of Ethereum and Crypto in general. Minereum in many ways will become a gateway to Ethereum (plus the whole new type of smart-contract-trickle-release-thing).

Second, this token is limited big time. There just isn’t much of it. It doesn’t take that many investors to raise the price. When the developers follow through with their promises, it’s going to head for the moon. This would happen even without the whole destroying tokens used for official Minereum services promise (So that’s like a bonus).

Third, this token is out in the wild. It doesn’t matter what the developers do at this point. A solid algorithm has already been set up and tied to 4000+ Genesis ETH accounts. This token is going to continue trickling into the crypto space for the next 47 years, period. This is true even if the developers do nothing, even if the developers reserved half+ genesis addresses for themselves. The worst that could happen - they slowly sell their stake as it becomes available and someone else buys into the token.

Fourth, we don’t need the developers anymore. The important infrastructure of this token has been built. The tokens are in place, smart contracts have been initiated, the developers built something that can’t be stopped. We have a bonafide working cryptocurrency. WE can build services that only accept Minereum, if we wanted to (well I couldn’t, because I don’t know anything about coding, but you catch my drift). Don’t get me wrong, I want the developers to follow-through, but if they don’t, we can pick up the slack.

Fifth and finally, I don’t think the developers have bowed out yet or will anytime soon because the pay-off simply isn’t big enough for them yet. With such a small amount of Minereum released each day combined with the small market cap, the amount of work put into this token just doesn’t equal the pay-off at this point. The developers have built something that literally locks them out of cheating their followers. Their pay-off only gets better if they deliver. If they sell too much now, the market crashes and they get away with very little. If they wait a little longer to sell so they make a significant profit even though also crashing the market, then they are cheating themselves out of 47 years of price-increase. Even if this is a scam-coin, the scam-artists are playing the long game, they need this token to be a solid mover in the market. Even if the developers have half the addresses reserved for themselves, a lot more work will need to be put into the promotion and reputation of this token before they will be able to sell it at a significant profit and even then they will have to sell slowly. From what I can tell the DNA of this token just wasn’t designed in a way conducive to someone trying to make a quick buck.

I don’t know why the developers don’t open up more channels of communication and avenues of transparency and to be frank, I find it slightly annoying as it seems antithetical to the project. But regardless of our qualms with the way the project is being managed, I think the evidence that this is a legitimate project which will benefit all participants is much stronger than the opposite. This is why I believe in Minereum and think it will succeed in unexpected and hopefully immeasurable ways.

Looking at trade volumes of the last couple of weeks every Minereum token in existence has already been sold multiple times so in my opinion that already solves any issues people may have with distribution.

Dev probably does hold genesis addresses and IMO thats a good thing. Dev decided to airdrop this rather than ICO it and dev paid the airdrop from their own pocket. Dev also decided to extend the airdrop (which cost even more)

The only way in which the developers are going to make money off of this is by making Minereum a success.

This brilliant an idea can only come from a couple of brilliant people. I think these people realize quite well by now how big Minereum could be and they're not going to waste their time on a scam worth a hundred thousand dollars.

EDIT: missed shawnlives' updated post

burp...
JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:34:47 PM

no , but you can still buy MNE on exchange,
just go to livecoin.net and start buy MNE if you want it,,
thank you

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:38:53 PM

thank you

just go to the exchange buy MNE and hold it,, at this moment only livecoin,, soon maybe bittrex  Wink
and please do not even try to buy genesis address, i just warn you,,
because no one can delete or change the private keys of MEW,

coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:26:56 PM

When do they plan to open an application for Bitrix?
what is bitrix ?
did you mean bittrex ?
if yes, the dev did not say this MNE will be listed on bittrex, he just say about new exchange
but all community here,, hope the new exchange is bittrex

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 10:27:25 PM

I figured since my original post has been re-posted several times, I would clean up some language and typos in it as well as expand on my fifth point. So here is the update version. Thanks everyone who has shared! Cheers.

Why I believe in Minereum

(Full Disclosure: I have gotten behind this project on a magnitude of 1000s of dollars.)

As I have written about before, assuming the developers follow through, there is a lot to be excited about with this token.

Here are the obvious strengths of Minereum:

First coin to self-mine
   Releases in predictable way
   Does not require energy

First to create easy token creation service
   This will include tokens that use the same innovative self-mining process
   Will make Ethereum token use-cases accessible to the masses

Potential world-wide lottery service
   Paid into only with Minereum
   Increases rate at which Minereum is taken out of circulation

Tokens received from services will be destroyed
   Taking them out of circulation and increasing scarcity/value

But there is much that gives me pause for concern. The primary tenants of Ethereum are decentralization and transparency. This project does well to address the former, but severely lacks in the latter. The way the Ethereum addresses are set up with smart contracts, to release tokens at a trickle, with no outside manipulation is spot-on. The idea behind the project is good too, creating a service that will allow the masses to create decentralized tokens for decentralized services. But the elusiveness of the developers is frustrating.

The person behind the domain registration of Minereum.com is anonymous, the updates are vague and few and far between, there is no window into developer communication, there has been no mention of how many addresses the developers have reserved for themselves, there has been no public invitation to the community to test services in development or even a bit of digital evidence to show progress on future services, to name a few.

Even so, I still believe in this project. Here is why.

First and foremost, when the developers do deliver on their promises (assuming they are good products). They are going to be huge. Creating an easy to use service to create tokens will change the landscape of Ethereum and Crypto in general. Minereum in many ways will become a gateway to Ethereum (plus the whole new type of smart-contract-trickle-release-thing).

Second, this token is limited big time. There just isn’t much of it. It doesn’t take that many investors to raise the price. When the developers follow through with their promises, it’s going to head for the moon. This would happen even without the whole destroying tokens used for official Minereum services promise (So that’s like a bonus).

Third, this token is out in the wild. It doesn’t matter what the developers do at this point. A solid algorithm has already been set up and tied to 4000+ Genesis ETH accounts. This token is going to continue trickling into the crypto space for the next 47 years, period. This is true even if the developers do nothing, even if the developers reserved half+ genesis addresses for themselves. The worst that could happen - they slowly sell their stake as it becomes available and someone else buys into the token.

Fourth, we don’t need the developers anymore. The important infrastructure of this token has been built. The tokens are in place, smart contracts have been initiated, the developers built something that can’t be stopped. We have a bonafide working cryptocurrency. WE can build services that only accept Minereum, if we wanted to (well I couldn’t, because I don’t know anything about coding, but you catch my drift). Don’t get me wrong, I want the developers to follow-through, but if they don’t, we can pick up the slack.

Fifth and finally, I don’t think the developers have bowed out yet or will anytime soon because the pay-off simply isn’t big enough for them yet. With such a small amount of Minereum released each day combined with the small market cap, the amount of work put into this token just doesn’t equal the pay-off at this point. The developers have built something that literally locks them out of cheating their followers. Their pay-off only gets better if they deliver. If they sell too much now, the market crashes and they get away with very little. If they wait a little longer to sell so they make a significant profit even though also crashing the market, then they are cheating themselves out of 47 years of price-increase. Even if this is a scam-coin, the scam-artists are playing the long game, they need this token to be a solid mover in the market. Even if the developers have half the addresses reserved for themselves, a lot more work will need to be put into the promotion and reputation of this token before they will be able to sell it at a significant profit and even then they will have to sell slowly. From what I can tell the DNA of this token just wasn’t designed in a way conducive to someone trying to make a quick buck.

I don’t know why the developers don’t open up more channels of communication and avenues of transparency and to be frank, I find it slightly annoying as it seems antithetical to the project. But regardless of our qualms with the way the project is being managed, I think the evidence that this is a legitimate project which will benefit all participants is much stronger than the opposite. This is why I believe in Minereum and think it will succeed in unexpected and hopefully immeasurable ways.

What is the world-wide lottery service you're talking about?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
patriziobtc

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:32:40 PM

thank you
thanks mate did buy some, hope mne will hit 50 $ in 1 years time

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere WithUbiatarPlay 

▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook   [url=http://ubiatarplay.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/ubiatarmarketplace
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:45:34 AM

nice to see that price for MNE was about 10 usd in last couple of days, now i see it around of 6-7 usd, which also is very nice price. waiting for some announcments from dev about exchange and other develepment stuff

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:46:39 AM

When do they plan to open an application for Bitrix?
what is bitrix ?
did you mean bittrex ?
if yes, the dev did not say this MNE will be listed on bittrex, he just say about new exchange
but all community here,, hope the new exchange is bittrex
liqui.io is a good exchange
ollolollo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:32:10 AM

TODAY is the end of the week.
keyboardwalking

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:01:20 AM

nice to see that price for MNE was about 10 usd in last couple of days, now i see it around of 6-7 usd, which also is very nice price. waiting for some announcments from dev about exchange and other develepment stuff

its already back to 10.. lol
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:11:16 AM

If MNE token can get value of $10 just because of the concept on based of what it is created then just think after launch of some real usage services where the token value will reach. This post re-posted above is worth to read and understand what will make it precious. Developers are brilliant minded without any doubt they have eyes on future and they seeded a tree to get fruits from it for next half century approximately and took other people on board as well to earn and make good for others from the earning amount everyone will have.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:38:40 AM

If MNE token can get value of $10 just because of the concept on based of what it is created then just think after launch of some real usage services where the token value will reach. This post re-posted above is worth to read and understand what will make it precious. Developers are brilliant minded without any doubt they have eyes on future and they seeded a tree to get fruits from it for next half century approximately and took other people on board as well to earn and make good for others from the earning amount everyone will have.
yeah when actual developments of MNE in real life has been deployed,. It will go further even more. Community helps by spreading the word on MNE.
Maybe all who has the genesis address can tweet on their twitter about MNE.  I just wonder when MNE hits or break a FOMO Effect, I think the supply will be gone, only having Buy orders, without sell orders, I wonder If it can happen, due to the very very low supply.
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:50:49 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2017, 10:26:10 AM by ciappa

Crazy, your first post on bitcointalk forum is to advise that today is the end of week  Cheesy

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
mickyd

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:27:28 AM

Bought at 0.0026  Shocked
now i hope to see minereum on bittrex soon
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:01:53 AM

Crazy, your first post on bitcointalk forum is to advise that today is the end of week  Cheesy
funny people around  Grin
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:10:00 AM

Bought at 0.0026  Shocked
now i hope to see minereum on bittrex soon

In the near future will soon be available, I'm sure it  Smiley
I also heard from some people here saying there will be a new exchanger for MNE
If I guess between Liqui or Bitrex.
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: