Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:56:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438024 times)
Oumal

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:17:58 PM

Apologies in advance for what I think is probably a stupid question but there's something I don't quite understand. I have tried to look on the website/read through here but I can't find an answer so Im probably just not understanding it properly.

There's 4268 genesis addresses, each generating new MNE every day (~8000 a day) until eventually we hit 136,576,000 MNE. Is it just people with the genesis addresses who are generating these new MNE, or does everyone holding some MNE generate new ones?

If the former, then I can't understand why I would buy MNE when the total supply is going to increase from 400k today to 136m (albeit over a long time period). With the price at ~$10, say I bought 50 MNE today, surely that is going to be eroded massively even by this time next year when we will have gone from around 400,000 today to 3.3m? But if the latter then I can't understand why people are buying genesis addresses.

Yes, it's my first post, we got that one out of the way. I have the same concern's as you. I have read most of the 130+ pages of this thread. Somewhere someone stated, that exchanges look for active community coins to enlist them on their market. That same person said that 130+ pages of this thread is strong evidence of active community. While reading, all i saw is question after question 'When will exchanges accept Minereum?' and 'What will the price be?'.

I think that more than one third of all posts are those questions. And i think, that people asking those questions are owners of (one or multiple) genesis addresses. If you look at current MNE price, and if you own 10 genesis addresses, you get ~100$ per day. Of course that they want to see price go sky high. For strong active community, i wouldn't bet a lot. MNE needs strong practical usage to be long term profitable. As you stated, next year we will have 3.3M tokens. And your 500$ today may be worth 50 in 12 months.

Don't take me wrong, i just give you my look on everything. Truth is that i am also looking to buy some MNE but not for long term. Current hype and waiting to get on another exchange gives me hope for quick increase of my investment. If i offended anyone, that wasn't my intention.

Take care!

I also wanted to buy, but read it and changed my mind about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shawnlives

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:22:21 PM

Apologies in advance for what I think is probably a stupid question but there's something I don't quite understand. I have tried to look on the website/read through here but I can't find an answer so Im probably just not understanding it properly.

There's 4268 genesis addresses, each generating new MNE every day (~8000 a day) until eventually we hit 136,576,000 MNE. Is it just people with the genesis addresses who are generating these new MNE, or does everyone holding some MNE generate new ones?

If the former, then I can't understand why I would buy MNE when the total supply is going to increase from 400k today to 136m (albeit over a long time period). With the price at ~$10, say I bought 50 MNE today, surely that is going to be eroded massively even by this time next year when we will have gone from around 400,000 today to 3.3m? But if the latter then I can't understand why people are buying genesis addresses.

Yes, it's my first post, we got that one out of the way. I have the same concern's as you. I have read most of the 130+ pages of this thread. Somewhere someone stated, that exchanges look for active community coins to enlist them on their market. That same person said that 130+ pages of this thread is strong evidence of active community. While reading, all i saw is question after question 'When will exchanges accept Minereum?' and 'What will the price be?'.

I think that more than one third of all posts are those questions. And i think, that people asking those questions are owners of (one or multiple) genesis addresses. If you look at current MNE price, and if you own 10 genesis addresses, you get ~100$ per day. Of course that they want to see price go sky high. For strong active community, i wouldn't bet a lot. MNE needs strong practical usage to be long term profitable. As you stated, next year we will have 3.3M tokens. And your 500$ today may be worth 50 in 12 months.

Don't take me wrong, i just give you my look on everything. Truth is that i am also looking to buy some MNE but not for long term. Current hype and waiting to get on another exchange gives me hope for quick increase of my investment. If i offended anyone, that wasn't my intention.

Take care!

I own no genesis address. I believe in the project. I think the community is stronger than you think and you seem to be ignoring the Telegram channels. I also think you are undervaluing the power of money which is one thing all the genesis owners have in common. They are either going to make a lot of money from their addresses, or they are going to make nothing from them. It is in their best interest to make sure the project succeeds.

As you state, that means there needs to be a practical usage of the token. So far everything the developer has promised has come to fruition. The genesis holders have no reason to doubt him/her now. But if the developer doesn't follow-through, then they have reason to organize and mobilize. I believe this project will be success long-term regardless if the developer creates services or if the genesis address holders do.

Lastly, it has been less than 2 months since the developer made his/her first post. It is far too soon to be saying there is no hope for the project long-term. Especially when everything in the project's history has signaled a different future story. When the token-creation service is launched, you will be glad you bought those tokens.

Sure this could be a bust, but again as I have said before (maybe you didn't read my long-form post?) I think there is strong evidence to believe the token-creation service is going to benefit all participants. And if the sudden jump in price and support tells me anything, it's that others believe the service will be an asset as well.
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:34:47 PM

Take care!

You use your first post on bitcointalk to critizise MNE thread? Someone is asking about launch on new exchanges, right, but in other threads how many people are talking about facebook bounties, signature bounties, twitter bounties when will be the launch, and so on... IMO in this thread is much less of it then in other threads...

...and no, i am no genesis adress holder  Wink

cheers

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:59:25 PM

Hi New Kids on the Block... chain Smiley

Some fake rumors say this coin is from Vitalik's little sister to thank the quiet hardworking holders of the BitcoinTalk Community...

any untouched account has today :

[ Method Response ]
  Balance :  9875936000

98.7 MNE, my little finger tells me the next big news be popping up at : 100 MNE

At right now price, 100 MNE x 10 usd = 1.000 usd per 2 months ! and this for 46 years and 10 months !

"Minereum – First Ever Self Mining Smart Contract Token"

Feel free to spray MNE infos :
https://twitter.com/minereumtoken

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
fratrad

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:01:08 PM

Nice coin, could you add it to Blockfolio please?
DjackDjack

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:07:53 PM

Anyone else is selling is MNE genesis adress?
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:33:00 PM

Sorry to say but MNE is... Jesus, yeah Jesus in crypto, would you dare selling him?

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
bigon

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:40:39 PM

Sorry to say but MNE is... Jesus, yeah Jesus in crypto, would you dare selling him?

behind 0.5 BTC only complete idiot Will sell,i would sell mine at least 5 BTC.  Cool Cool Cool
gost111

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:47:38 PM

behind 0.5 BTC only complete idiot Will sell,i would sell mine at least 5 BTC.  Cool Cool Cool
totally agree with you , and the 5 btc is a little I think    Cheesy
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:48:43 PM

5BTC is still cheap look at the potential how unique this coin will be. This coin would take almost 47 years to complete the mining circle after 1 year this token will get stable price around $500.
ciappa

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:50:05 PM

Nice coin, could you add it to Blockfolio please?

Livecoin is missing on blockfolio...

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
skadoosh1

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 05:52:18 PM

Can the dev hire some mods for the telegram? It needs some mods immediately.
ciappa

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:45:34 PM

behind 0.5 BTC only complete idiot Will sell,i would sell mine at least 5 BTC.  Cool Cool Cool

5BTC is still cheap look at the potential how unique this coin will be. This coin would take almost 47 years to complete the mining circle after 1 year this token will get stable price around $500.

Yes, this is my opinion to... But i thin, if anyone would use MNE, but after use the token will be burned, using MNE will cost $500  Huh
That must be a great project to be able to afford it..

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
PaulEngelbertink

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 06:55:50 PM

Take care!

I own no genesis address. I believe in the project. I think the community is stronger than you think and you seem to be ignoring the Telegram channels. I also think you are undervaluing the power of money which is one thing all the genesis owners have in common. They are either going to make a lot of money from their addresses, or they are going to make nothing from them. It is in their best interest to make sure the project succeeds.

As you state, that means there needs to be a practical usage of the token. So far everything the developer has promised has come to fruition. The genesis holders have no reason to doubt him/her now. But if the developer doesn't follow-through, then they have reason to organize and mobilize. I believe this project will be success long-term regardless if the developer creates services or if the genesis address holders do.

Lastly, it has been less than 2 months since the developer made his/her first post. It is far too soon to be saying there is no hope for the project long-term. Especially when everything in the project's history has signaled a different future story. When the token-creation service is launched, you will be glad you bought those tokens.

Sure this could be a bust, but again as I have said before (maybe you didn't read my long-form post?) I think there is strong evidence to believe the token-creation service is going to benefit all participants. And if the sudden jump in price and support tells me anything, it's that others believe the service will be an asset as well.
Whats the idea behind the token creation service?

Pokercoin.net - The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform where accepting Pokercoin!
Website || Poker || Bounty || Twitter || Facebook
shawnlives

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:41:37 PM

Take care!

Currently while anyone can make a token on the Ethereum blockchain, it is not easy. The developers of Minereum are making an easy to use interface for people to use to create tokens. In order to use this service, one will need Minereum. The cost of this service will be minimal and will rise with demand. All tokens used to pay for the service will be taken out of circulation. Patrons will also have the ability to create tokens that release over time using the same smart-contract method of Minereum. We don't know much more about it, except that a first version should be released within the next week and a half.
clearclear

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 07:51:02 PM

The project definitely delivered so far and the deloper that "came out of nowhere" really did a good job and delivered as promised. If he can keep that up the project can really grow I think. I think there are definitely use cases to be found but for me the real question - and I don't know if that even matters - is how many people in total own Minereum. When you look at the the posts till the distribution happened - it is not a lot - so maybe only a few hold all the coins and they are in charge. So this is a thing that could really hurt the project in my opinion but we will see what the future holds for us.  Smiley
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:55:18 PM

Take care!

Currently while anyone can make a token on the Ethereum blockchain, it is not easy. The developers of Minereum are making an easy to use interface for people to use to create tokens. In order to use this service, one will need Minereum. The cost of this service will be minimal and will rise with demand. All tokens used to pay for the service will be taken out of circulation. Patrons will also have the ability to create tokens that release over time using the same smart-contract method of Minereum. We don't know much more about it, except that a first version should be released within the next week and a half.

It has use case with great vision so it has bright future. No doubt this team is looking very talented with great vision how to keep pushing this coin towards the moon I also like this concept and will buy more. When this service will get started than we will see how big this will be.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:02:30 PM

do not make a big mistakes by buy a Genesis Address..
you should know the private keys is unchanged,, so seller can log in to genesis address anytime
just buy on exchange and hold it ,,

ciappa

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:21:52 PM

do not make a big mistakes by buy a Genesis Address..
you should know the private keys is unchanged,, so seller can log in to genesis address anytime
just buy on exchange and hold it ,,
Yes, the importantest part is to hold it! Many people buy, and after two days are seeing that there isn't increasing investment and sell again...
During june token service should be ready and value will increase indipendently of new exchanges...
In this days i have observed many new coins with 500-1000% +, and the most of them was new on bittrex...!

I'm curious 😉

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:54:58 PM

Take care!

exactly..this is another reason why MNE can take more value..this isn't just tradable coin..you can create of value with it in create your token so you have more interest of hold it if you have 1 or many project at mind.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: