Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:59:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438024 times)
georgehuang

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:00:48 PM

Signature and Avatar

Hi All,

For those interested, here is the signature and avatar:

Signature:

Minereum - The First Self Mining Smart Contract

BITCOINTALK Ξ WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ ROADMAP Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ GITHUB Ξ YOUTUBE Ξ DISCORD

https://i.imgur.com/bMUyIDG.png
amazing update, dev!

i will put on my signature after this campaign!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:11:11 PM

Since the last update trading volume and value has increased substanti... I am not sure if it would be better first on exchange or get the new features first!

both news will be good for this MNE,, the new features and listed on others exchange
and will increase the volume also the price of MNE too  Wink

Probably you missunderstood me...

If first comes new feature first and exchange then, i am not sure if the value can increase so much because on livecoin are nor many People trading...

If first come bigger exchange and then good news about new feature, then value can increase because exchange first and then about new feature...

Imo it would be better waiting exchange and then to announce new feature...

Do you understand now?

okay i understood what did you mean
i know, all of people is waiting for the new exchange and your opinion is right about that,,
but when the new features is comes before the exchange is good too,,
because the dev will continue to developing
the 1st step is about tokens creations service, then others features will comes,,
at this moment, all community must support the dev to spread the word about MNE,, when all crypto users know about this MNE,, i'm sure the price will increase  Wink

thank you

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:21:28 PM

OL, now how do I put the Signature, I can copy it, but the links don't work, so can someone help me there  Huh and where do I put the avatar?
george888055

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:25:01 PM

OL, now how do I put the Signature, I can copy it, but the links don't work, so can someone help me there  Huh and where do I put the avatar?

chick profile --> Forum Profile Information
than you can find the place
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:29:19 PM

Quote devs post and copy all between first center and second center (included)

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Voltaje

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:47:33 PM

XD, I already went there, and I don't know how to set up the signature because I don't know how to put the links, I can copy the signature, but it will only be text.
Voltaje

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:50:02 PM

Well, the thing is that the signature has a limit of 150 characters, so it doesn't allow me all the links there.
drdavidovic

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:02:47 PM

Was in Minereum from the firs time Ive read about it. Now Im only sorry because didnt read about it earlier. But its still sheap
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:04:11 PM

Well, the thing is that the signature has a limit of 150 characters, so it doesn't allow me all the links there.

This because you are junior member... (=limited characters...)

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
ms-yuliya75

Activity: 1148
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:47:42 PM

What about updates - when we see new exchange and working token creation service?
Dan Humphrey

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:54:45 PM

What about updates - when we see new exchange and working token creation service?
Maybe before the end of this week.
Daayto

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:11:19 PM

Hello

I just put this here :

https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/minereum.com
"The website expected life (365 days) is relatively short." Indeed it is.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6bllbw/minereum_what_do_you_guys_think/
"Same article over and over."

http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/2185550/minereum-general
Really ? Its too bad.

Some light would be nice. And stop manipulate the value, it go from 9$ to 8$ every hours.
shawnlives

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:17:49 PM

Hello

I just put this here :

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6bllbw/minereum_what_do_you_guys_think/

Really ? Its too bad.

Some light would be nice. And stop manipulate the value, it go from 9$ to 8$ every hours.

Hello

Thanks, that was really helpful. Your reputation on Bitcoin Talk is huge. I guess I better go sell my MNE holding.

Oh wait, you're just an idiot.

If you don't like the way this project is being conducted, if you don't believe in it. Then stop whining, sell your MNE and go buy something you believe in.
shawnlives

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:20:45 PM

Reposting for the influx of newcomers we expect over the next few days.

I figured since my original post has been re-posted several times, I would clean up some language and typos in it as well as expand on my fifth point. So here is the update version. Thanks everyone who has shared! Cheers.

Why I believe in Minereum

(Full Disclosure: I have gotten behind this project on a magnitude of 1000s of dollars.)

As I have written about before, assuming the developers follow through, there is a lot to be excited about with this token.

Here are the obvious strengths of Minereum:

First coin to self-mine
   Releases in predictable way
   Does not require energy

First to create easy token creation service
   This will include tokens that use the same innovative self-mining process
   Will make Ethereum token use-cases accessible to the masses

Potential world-wide lottery service
   Paid into only with Minereum
   Increases rate at which Minereum is taken out of circulation

Tokens received from services will be destroyed
   Taking them out of circulation and increasing scarcity/value

But there is much that gives me pause for concern. The primary tenants of Ethereum are decentralization and transparency. This project does well to address the former, but severely lacks in the latter. The way the Ethereum addresses are set up with smart contracts, to release tokens at a trickle, with no outside manipulation is spot-on. The idea behind the project is good too, creating a service that will allow the masses to create decentralized tokens for decentralized services. But the elusiveness of the developers is frustrating.

The person behind the domain registration of Minereum.com is anonymous, the updates are vague and few and far between, there is no window into developer communication, there has been no mention of how many addresses the developers have reserved for themselves, there has been no public invitation to the community to test services in development or even a bit of digital evidence to show progress on future services, to name a few.

Even so, I still believe in this project. Here is why.

First and foremost, when the developers do deliver on their promises (assuming they are good products). They are going to be huge. Creating an easy to use service to create tokens will change the landscape of Ethereum and Crypto in general. Minereum in many ways will become a gateway to Ethereum (plus the whole new type of smart-contract-trickle-release-thing).

Second, this token is limited big time. There just isn’t much of it. It doesn’t take that many investors to raise the price. When the developers follow through with their promises, it’s going to head for the moon. This would happen even without the whole destroying tokens used for official Minereum services promise (So that’s like a bonus).

Third, this token is out in the wild. It doesn’t matter what the developers do at this point. A solid algorithm has already been set up and tied to 4000+ Genesis ETH accounts. This token is going to continue trickling into the crypto space for the next 47 years, period. This is true even if the developers do nothing, even if the developers reserved half+ genesis addresses for themselves. The worst that could happen - they slowly sell their stake as it becomes available and someone else buys into the token.

Fourth, we don’t need the developers anymore. The important infrastructure of this token has been built. The tokens are in place, smart contracts have been initiated, the developers built something that can’t be stopped. We have a bonafide working cryptocurrency. WE can build services that only accept Minereum, if we wanted to (well I couldn’t, because I don’t know anything about coding, but you catch my drift). Don’t get me wrong, I want the developers to follow-through, but if they don’t, we can pick up the slack.

Fifth and finally, I don’t think the developers have bowed out yet or will anytime soon because the pay-off simply isn’t big enough for them yet. With such a small amount of Minereum released each day combined with the small market cap, the amount of work put into this token just doesn’t equal the pay-off at this point. The developers have built something that literally locks them out of cheating their followers. Their pay-off only gets better if they deliver. If they sell too much now, the market crashes and they get away with very little. If they wait a little longer to sell so they make a significant profit even though also crashing the market, then they are cheating themselves out of 47 years of price-increase. Even if this is a scam-coin, the scam-artists are playing the long game, they need this token to be a solid mover in the market. Even if the developers have half the addresses reserved for themselves, a lot more work will need to be put into the promotion and reputation of this token before they will be able to sell it at a significant profit and even then they will have to sell slowly. From what I can tell the DNA of this token just wasn’t designed in a way conducive to someone trying to make a quick buck.

I don’t know why the developers don’t open up more channels of communication and avenues of transparency and to be frank, I find it slightly annoying as it seems antithetical to the project. But regardless of our qualms with the way the project is being managed, I think the evidence that this is a legitimate project which will benefit all participants is much stronger than the opposite. This is why I believe in Minereum and think it will succeed in unexpected and hopefully immeasurable ways.

Daayto

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:31:24 PM

Hello

I just put this here :

Really ? Its too bad.

Hello

Thanks, that was really helpful. Your reputation on Bitcoin Talk is huge. I guess I better go sell my MNE holding.

If you don't like the way this project is being conducted, if you don't believe in it. Then stop whining, sell your MNE and go buy something you believe in.

My username isn't the issue here, can you please light me up so I keep my investment on this coin ? I just want some clarification, thats all I ask.

Best regards.
Klangburg

Activity: 720
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 04:40:09 PM

Hello

I just put this here :

Really ? Its too bad.

Hello

My username isn't the issue here, can you please light me up so I keep my investment on this coin ? I just want some clarification, thats all I ask.

Best regards.

In comparison ... try finding out the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto .. oh wait, he surely has to be a scammer!! 🙄

If the dev delivers, it'll be a game changer in crytoworld. The next big thing behind btc and eth, though it could take first place in value once the herd is coming ..

It's your turn whether you want to hop in .. and anyway be aware that you could loose all .. that's crypto!

t.me/cryptodeutsch
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:41:00 PM

Hello

I just put this here :

Really ? Its too bad.

Hello

Best regards.

The website is less than a year old, because, well, the token is only about two months old itself.

The reddit and 4chan stuff isn't encouraged by the Dev and most of the members on the chat channel. It is what it is though, and you can't control people's actions. This goes for the trading as well. The price is fluctuating because of buying and selling. I guess you could call that manipulation if you want, but that goes for every other traded item ever.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Daayto

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:45:54 PM

Nice, thanks all for your precisions

smithAwesson

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:21:56 PM

Hooodl!!
hodlmyballs

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:52:26 PM

I saw someone on reddit go off about how the new ICO Bancor is similar to Minereum. Is there any merit to this? If so, does this pose an issue seeing how they have completed massive funding?
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: