Bitcoin Forum
March 27, 2024, 05:20:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438015 times)
DashS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:40:32 PM

Do I understand it correctly that was an ICO for Minereum? And it almost wasn't advertised? Or I'm wrong?

there was no ICO, people simply made 5 accounts from different IP's and now are begging you to buy to drive the price up, because they will be able to dump on you for the next 47 years Grin

LOL! Great explanation! I like airdrops, I think it's great distribution method if everything is fair for participants! This is a big + for this project!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:41:10 PM

Indeed that would be a great thing! Draft and maintain the list to proof that token creation is working and utilized

CryptoMeister
galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:52:35 PM

Does look like a scam coin without any use except profiting the genesis wallet holders

Well, the dev is a hell of a scammer with all this effort and his money.

Well, he has a remark that is getting redundant.
I like Minereum and some of the features, but the genesis address seems unfair for a lot of people. Which is understandable.

It's not about dev efforts, but about the genesis address, don't missunderstand him.

You think giving to those that have is more fair, like giving Stellar or BTX or Byteball to BTC holders (which is extremely centralized)?

Everyone could've  obtained an address, even the little guys. Could it be fairer with a more widespread solution, yes. But I'm not sure if it would've been possible logistically.

Giving to those that have is unfair. ICOs being bought up by whales is unfair. This here, is the most fair system I have encountered thus far.

God I hope one day there will be a system that give 10 tokens to every single person on this planet, somehow. But if not possible, this Minereum is quite remarkable!

this has been already made like clams..It was a disaster..coin has been dip on exchange..any coin cant be equal because whale can collect it on exchange..MNE is a ecolo and equal mining..which avoids diping.
cryptosamurai

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:54:51 PM

Now, I think something that would be good as a kind of advertisement or simply a proof that the service is working, what about a list of all the tokens created, where are the names, name od the token, supply, symbols, and description of the token, where one can put the purpose of it, one can put that is personal, put a link if they can or want, etc. so anybody can see that the project actually works, I would certanly want to know what the tokens are in the list, instead of just a bunch of addresses, the current list is useful for the ones that are in the process of creating their tokens, but for others is not so understandable, just a suggestion, Dev could implement it or we could create a thread that will list all the new tokens there.

The contract addresses are listed here: http://tokenservice.minereum.com/

You can lookup each contract but some many not want to publish their token details until they have a plan for them.

I'm trying to get one created and then I'll go through what I'd like to do with it. The main reason is I've never created
a token before so I have a number of questions but I think walking through the different questions here on the forum
will help others understand what exactly they can do after they create a token.

A couple questions would be is how can we distribute tokens and are the tokens all created at once. Are they created
over time?  We see new Erc20 token come out with all different types of methods but I'm not clear on the default
setup for the tokens being created by MNE token contract service.

This just came out and is still pretty nerdy stuff. But I think we just need to go for it and then start asking the questions
to help this make sense for a lot more avg users. In turn it will drive more people to MNE if it's fully explained with
scenarios for using the tokens.

-------
Side note: the price watchers and fud rave team that has tried to come in the forum since MNE is getting more attention.
A lot of time they do this to get the price down to then buy in cheaper. Just noise and a waste of time for us that are serious
about this. We already know the long term value and short term dips (double meaning) won't change things.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Mrrr

Activity: 616
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:11:30 PM

Now, I think something that would be good as a kind of advertisement or simply a proof that the service is working, what about a list of all the tokens created, where are the names, name od the token, supply, symbols, and description of the token, where one can put the purpose of it, one can put that is personal, put a link if they can or want, etc. so anybody can see that the project actually works, I would certanly want to know what the tokens are in the list, instead of just a bunch of addresses, the current list is useful for the ones that are in the process of creating their tokens, but for others is not so understandable, just a suggestion, Dev could implement it or we could create a thread that will list all the new tokens there.

The contract addresses are listed here: http://tokenservice.minereum.com/

You can lookup each contract but some many not want to publish their token details until they have a plan for them.

I'm trying to get one created and then I'll go through what I'd like to do with it. The main reason is I've never created
a token before so I have a number of questions but I think walking through the different questions here on the forum
will help others understand what exactly they can do after they create a token.

A couple questions would be is how can we distribute tokens and are the tokens all created at once. Are they created
over time?  We see new Erc20 token come out with all different types of methods but I'm not clear on the default
setup for the tokens being created by MNE token contract service.

This just came out and is still pretty nerdy stuff. But I think we just need to go for it and then start asking the questions
to help this make sense for a lot more avg users. In turn it will drive more people to MNE if it's fully explained with
scenarios for using the tokens.

-------
Side note: the price watchers and fud rave team that has tried to come in the forum since MNE is getting more attention.
A lot of time they do this to get the price down to then buy in cheaper. Just noise and a waste of time for us that are serious
about this. We already know the long term value and short term dips (double meaning) won't change things.

I'd like to add here that the token creation service is called version 1.0 for a reason. It will be extended, amended and updated as Minereum develops. For now its working, but its a proof of concept, not the actual end-product.

ATM the token service doesn't really do a lot. But its there, its working, and its being developed. Furthermore, the fact that the token service was actually delivered as promised means that Minereum has an active development team composed of pretty smart and productive people.

That, to me, is far more important than today's price or whether or not people are already actually using the service.

I'm actually happy when Minereum would stay around an entry-level marketcap for a bit. Let all the P&D FUDmongers cash their profits, sell and gtfo. It will give others the chance to buy in at a reasonable price and enjoy the long term gains.

burp...
Mrrr

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:20:48 PM

I've decided to try a different method but is the Token Creation Service being manually done
because it's been stuck on 'In progress' on the list for some time now.

Also in the Generate Token window, I asked if the Amount to send is 0 or should it equal to
the tokensupply? Sorry I'm trying to learn this but also help other that aren't familiar with
this process.

I think the whole point is to have it automated Cheesy. But considering dev paid for everything until now already without ever asking for a single satoshi maybe he also rented a sweatshop Cheesy.

But no, its all new and clunky so maybe you did something wrong. If it stays like this PM dev with all the info. I messed up before while testing the service and I got an almost immediate reply.

You won't have to change anything in that window. I'll try and make a more detailed walkthrough (screenshots or a video) somewhere in the next few days. Its really quite simple but as I said before: Ethereum isn't a consumer friendly platform.

burp...
Mrrr

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:29:20 PM

MNE token explorer. Great idea. Also something that can be community sourced. No need to trouble dev with it since its something we can probably do ourselves. Well I can't, but probably someone here can. Do it Smiley

burp...
Raxitto

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:49:53 PM

how can we calculate how much MNE are available to move from a genesis address, today?

there is a calculation method?
bontol72

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:57:37 PM

how can we calculate how much MNE are available to move from a genesis address, today?

MINING PROCESS
Mining in minereum is performed on the fly with a mathematical formula.
The total coins created is 0.00032 MNE per Genesis Address and per ethereum block.
As we have 4268 Genesis Addresses and as an ethereum block takes an average of 15 seconds, this is the aprox. MNE mined per day:
[TotalGenesisAddresses] * [RewardPerAddress] * [TotalEthBlocksPerDay] = Total Coins Generated Per Day

4268 * 0.00032 * 5760 = 7866.7776 MNE per day

As a comparison example:

ethereum has a total of 5 coins created per block, which makes the total coins generated per day at 28800 ETH.

minereum has a creation rate 72% lower than ethereum.

https://www.minereum.com/

https://etherscan.io/token/0x1a95b271b0535d15fa49932daba31ba612b52946

minereum (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 09:14:59 PM

There are multiple ways, here is one:

1. Open the Minereum block explorer: https://etherscan.io/token/0x1a95b271b0535d15fa49932daba31ba612b52946

2. Check the Token Total Supply Value

3. Divide it by the 4268 (Number of Genesis Addresses) and you will get the available amount per Genesis

Minereum - The First Self Mining Smart Contract

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
Raxitto

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:16:10 PM

There are multiple ways, here is one:

1. Open the Minereum block explorer: https://etherscan.io/token/0x1a95b271b0535d15fa49932daba31ba612b52946

2. Check the Token Total Supply Value

3. Divide it by the 4268 (Number of Genesis Addresses) and you will get the available amount per Genesis
thx for your prompt answered
minereum (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 09:32:40 PM

Hi All,

The Automatic Token Creation Service is back online, there was a little problem in the server.

All should work as normal now, our team will keep monitoring it.

All the contracts that were pending are now deployed, none of them were lost.

For more info check the page http://tokenservice.minereum.com

Minereum - The First Self Mining Smart Contract

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
dominikherzog5

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:00:48 PM

Hi All,

The Automatic Token Creation Service is back online, there was a little problem in the server.

good job,the dev continue work hard on it,so the MNE will go to the moon Grin
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:13:41 PM

go here,, https://www.myetherwallet.com/#contracts
then on Select Existing Contract, find minereum
after that click Access button
then click Read / Write Contract, choose available balance of, then input your genesis address
then click READ ,, you will see your available balance on your genessis address that you can sent

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:00:34 AM

Do I understand it correctly that was an ICO for Minereum? And it almost wasn't advertised? Or I'm wrong?

there was no ICO, people simply made 5 accounts from different IP's and now are begging you to buy to drive the price up, because they will be able to dump on you for the next 47 years Grin
i am sorry you where late to get your genesi address,but you have so many ukranian ico around you may wish to join them Grin  i can suggest you tu link your bitcoin address to byteball project, i am sure you can get some profit there....if you have some BTC to link off course!  Grin Grin Grin
shawnlives

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:29:08 AM

I've decided to try a different method but is the Token Creation Service being manually done
because it's been stuck on 'In progress' on the list for some time now.

Also in the Generate Token window, I asked if the Amount to send is 0 or should it equal to
the tokensupply? Sorry I'm trying to learn this but also help other that aren't familiar with
this process.

I think the whole point is to have it automated Cheesy. But considering dev paid for everything until now already without ever asking for a single satoshi maybe he also rented a sweatshop Cheesy.

But no, its all new and clunky so maybe you did something wrong. If it stays like this PM dev with all the info. I messed up before while testing the service and I got an almost immediate reply.

You won't have to change anything in that window. I'll try and make a more detailed walkthrough (screenshots or a video) somewhere in the next few days. Its really quite simple but as I said before: Ethereum isn't a consumer friendly platform.

This. Good stuff. Thanks for speaking some sense into the thread.
cryptosamurai

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:34:46 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 03:54:48 AM by cryptosamurai

Hi All,

Excellent, I was able to setup one using a myetherwallet so the issue seems to be with Trezor connections
not working with MEW.

I think it's important to explain to users with some ideas on what exactly they can do with this newly
created tokens. I'm going to ask the noob questions for myself and anyone else that is just not sure
about these things because it's important to give future customers ideas on why to use the Minereum
token creation system.

1) How to distribute? Can I just start air dropping tokens to people?

2) Is the whole supply made just there and no other tokens will ever be made? Is there mining, pos, etc.

3) A lot of contracts you look up in Etherscan have a logo, webiste, etc. I don't see anything listed on the
contract lookup showing the name, symbol, & supply. Do we need to set this up through another process?

4) If I want to take my new token and actual turn this into a coin I market, what are the steps you'd
recommend (ie. updating code, plan to manage a token for the masses, etc)

Lets start there with these questions. I know as tech guys you probably see a lot of this as obvious in your
minds but as an older tech guy that start hacking on an Atari when he was a kid this is still all new. And I'm
sure I'm not the only one here so I'll put myself out there to ask all these questions. I think it will not only
bring more clearity to us MNEions. Smiley

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
HVCC

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:04:11 AM

Glad the service is back up,  I was beginning to worry  Grin Thanks dev!

BitBay team member - Take your markets back!
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:12:33 AM

I have to play with this one, it sounds very cool.  I see at least one upcoming service inclusion, token creation.  Is that going to involve a fork to implement or something like just flipping a switch on the existing code.  I am already on the official site and checking this out, it has not just potential, but FUN potential.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:33:02 AM

I have to play with this one, it sounds very cool.  I see at least one upcoming service inclusion, token creation.  Is that going to involve a fork to implement or something like just flipping a switch on the existing code.  I am already on the official site and checking this out, it has not just potential, but FUN potential.

The token creation service is already live, go to the first post and youll find the details.
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: