Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:32:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438024 times)
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:58:12 PM

Go MNE GO GO!!!

Any news for great exchange ?

Smiley .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:12:03 PM

Here comes one of the first Minereum Tokens  Grin

300 Token: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1992952.0

Hope you guys enjoy  Smiley

nice to see one of token that created with MNE service will be alive,,
this will help MNE to spread the word in the crypto world  Wink

Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:32:45 PM

Any updates on the exchanges? HITBtc was probably fake news , other news on exchanges also made up? MNE is on it's way to fall outside of the top 300 so no exchange will even be remotely interested to have this thing listed anymore.
So apparently we get stuck with an altruistic social experiment coin with a lot of encouraging comments but w/o any future due to accessibility and lagging demand. It will take ages to offload my coins due to little interest and low demand.

You either have a genesis address and should STFU because it was free or you bought your coins and knew exactly what you were getting into. You are a shining example of what is wrong with a lot of people in this community. Quit whining because your magic crypto money hasn't brought you the 500% return in 2 months you were looking for and do something constructive.

I hope your dog eats your private key.

burp...
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:22:57 PM

Is really GREAT!

I love this coin! .
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:28:28 PM

This is good step but we need to more useful project with professional team this will boost the growth of MNE. I think this project is just for fun but would like to give try to this with some tokens.
Gilboa

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 06:28:48 PM

Minereum is now opend for trading on HitBTC

http://x659.r.ca.d.sendibm2.com/click/idd5igr4vmw1rd.html

I did not find there  Minereum.   Huh
may be some temporary problems happened --

Alright you guys. I did some analysis of the URL that the user ammy009 provided along with the screenshot of HitBTC's newsletter.

It does not appear to be faked. It looks like HitBTC may be implementing MNE.

First off you can find an example of the x659.r.ca.d.sendibm2.com domain being used for their newsletter and as a redirect domain here: http://x659.r.ca.d.sendibm2.com/9gsf1o4fmw1rf.html

Our support and Take a look both utilize x659.r.ca.d.sendibm2.com as an outbound redirection link. You'll also see that the 4 Social media buttons do the same.

--

Now for analysis of the link that ammy009 provided: http://x659.r.ca.d.sendibm2.com/click/idd5igr4vmw1rd.html

Waterfall view:

When clicking on the link you can see that the redirection ultimately resolves to https://hitbtc.com/exchange/BTU-to-BTC

It takes two hops utilizing redirects before doing so.

Before resolving to the BTU to BTC page, it first runs you through a 301 (Permanent Redirect) that resolves to https://hitbtc.com/exchange/MNE-to-BTC

Currently the MNE-to-BTC page does not exist.

The next step in the redirection chain is a 302 (Temporary Redirect) that resolves to https://hitbtc.com/exchange/BTU-to-BTC

Ending up finally on the BTU-to-BTC exchange page.

So we can infer from this analysis that the link provided is most likely to be real. HitBTC uses that domain as a part of their newsletter campaigns.

As to why there is a hold up or if Minereum is going to be added to HitBTC, your guess is as good as mine.

It does not appear as if ammy009 has tried to fake anything as some users here have attempted to claim (without any proof to back their claims). Take away from this what you will. Don't shoot the messenger!

╓╥███╖                                   
                                  ╥████╝╙████▄                                 
                              ╓████▀         ████▄                             
                          ╥▄████                 ████▄┐                       
                      ╓█████       ┌╗████████        ╨███╥                     
                  ╓╥████╜      ╓╥███▀      ╙████▄╖       ████╥╖               
               ╥████▀       ╓▄███╜              ╙████╖      ╙████╥             
            ╓████        ╓███╝      ╥████████╖      ╙████╖      ╙███           
            ███      ╓███▀      ╥███╜         ████╥      ███╖     ██           
            ███    ╓███     ╓████                ╙███╥    ╘███    ██           
            ███   ▐██     ╥███     ╓╦▄█████▄╥┐      ╙██╕   ███    ██           
            ███   ▐██   ╓███     ╓██╜       ╙██▄     ╘██   ███    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐██    ╒██            ╙██┐    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐█▌   ╒██              ▐██    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐█▌   ╒██              ▐██    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐█    ├█▌              ▐██    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██▌  ▐█    ╘██              ▐██    ██    ██    ██           
            ███    ██▌  ▐█    ╘██              ▐██    ██    ██    ██           
            ███    ███  ▐█╕     ██╖           ▄██     ██    ██    ██           
            ███    ███  ▐██┐     ╙██▄╥╖   ╓╥███     ╓███    ██    ██           
            ███    ██▌   ▀██▄        ╙█████╜      ╥███     ███    ██           
            ███    ▀██      ████╥╖            ╓███▀     ╥▄██      ██           
            ███      ███╖      ╙█████╖     ╥████     ╓███┘       ╔██           
            ╙███╥╖      ▀███╥╖      ╙███████▀    ╓▄███       ╓╥████╝           
               ╙████╦┐     ╙╨███╥             ╥███╜       ╓████╜               
                    ████╖       ╙███╥     ╓▄██╜       ╓▄████                   
                       ╙███▄╗       ╙██████╙      ╓╦████                       
                            ████╖              ╥████                           
                               ╙████╥      ╥████▀                             
                                    ▀███████╜                                 
                                       ╩▀┘                                     
....OPUS...
Music decentralized
..Beta-ready Blockchain based Music Streaming..
  Website | Demo | Whitepaper | Coinmarketcap | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Facebook 
Try the LIVE Ethereum & IPFS beta
     Join Us ✔ Telegram ✔ Discord
galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:27:02 PM

Curious, does using mne to create a token really save time compared to just making it with eth?  At this point even the MNE needed costs more than the required eth.

Additionally if a developer can't code with ethers platform in the situation this is easier,  are we sure we would want them as a developer?

(Serious questions, not intending to troll)

may be not dev but for public it is good deal..i not tryed yet but i think this service can be really good with more fonctionality as contract mining like MNE..because if yu create a token and yu have contrôle on all token..this can be a problem like pre mine. Undecided

new site is good and fast..good job dev  Cool

price must go up..i think this service is too cheap..price should be valued in $ for doesnt devalued the service..its may be a dping factor

ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:37:18 PM

Keep cool about hitbtc, it isn't much better than livecoin... If the long waited exchange is hitbtc, it is better to sell all MNE asap  Cheesy

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Tonton99

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

What if I sold?

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:01:42 PM

Any updates on the exchanges? HITBtc was probably fake news , other news on exchanges also made up? MNE is on it's way to fall outside of the top 300 so no exchange will even be remotely interested to have this thing listed anymore.
So apparently we get stuck with an altruistic social experiment coin with a lot of encouraging comments but w/o any future due to accessibility and lagging demand. It will take ages to offload my coins due to little interest and low demand.

You either have a genesis address and should STFU because it was free or you bought your coins and knew exactly what you were getting into. You are a shining example of what is wrong with a lot of people in this community. Quit whining because your magic crypto money hasn't brought you the 500% return in 2 months you were looking for and do something constructive.

I hope your dog eats your private key.

Thanks fierce defender with dogmatic rhetoric BS.
I know you are in here protecting your own investment and fight off anything that comes between you and making some nice profit on the back of the small investors in this coin.

Agree that some questions are repeated over and over again but hey... that's because something was raised, went in limbo and never surfaced again.

CryptoMeister
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:08:36 PM

Keep cool about hitbtc, it isn't much better than livecoin... If the long waited exchange is hitbtc, it is better to sell all MNE asap  Cheesy

Agreed with you there is no big difference between Livecoin and Hitbtc both are at same level but current one is much better. We have to stay calm down and wait to hear from dev about that upcoming exchange I hope it will be bigger exchange.
Live.me

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:17:15 PM

someone tried to hit the price down Cheesy
PacificNomad

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:55:54 PM

Minereums on sale right now! 

Hey has anyone made contact with devs at all?  Are they active?   I've posted a few comments to them on here and twitter but no responses.  Obviously the big question is if there's future plans for a legit exchange ie bittrex in the near future!
curry2thaface

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:17:06 PM

If you are only holding mne for an exchange you should sell, moon tickets aren't for the impatient

Minereums on sale right now! 

Hey has anyone made contact with devs at all?  Are they active?   I've posted a few comments to them on here and twitter but no responses.  Obviously the big question is if there's future plans for a legit exchange ie bittrex in the near future!

Dev is busy working, he had just made new update v1.1 for token service, what is more valuable a hard working dev, or someone who answers questions? code gets you on bittrex not answering questions (when moon?, when bittrex?) etc etc

Mixr dev team

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:21:26 PM

(…)

Additionally if a developer can't code with ethers platform in the situation this is easier,  are we sure we would want them as a developer?

You think of new tokens as kind of currencies, but this is not what Minereum can and should be used for. What it does, is create a token which has no other utility, than to have a name, an address and a number of existing tokens. This doesn't sound like much, so here is a possible use case:

Dave wants to make a crowdfunding for Poker playing cards made of carbon sheet. He is a great designer and knows that they will look kick-ass, but he doesn't have the funds to preproduce, then sell them. So, he makes a crowdfunding. He decides to make a limited edition of 2500 sets.

2500 investors think his playing cards will be great and want to buy some. So, they send Dave money and want to get a set of cool carbon playing cards, once they are made.

Now, Dave has a problem: he somehow has to manage the contact details of 2500 investors.

To keep things easier, he creates 2500 tokens, using Minereum and calls the token "Daves Carbon Playing Cards (DCPC)". Every investor cand send an ETH address and will get a DCPC token in return. Once, the playing cards are ready for shipment, investors can go to Dave and claim their set of playing cards. To prove that they are eligible, they send in their token to an address Dave holds.

Just after the crowdfund is done and Dave is in production, some major Poker blog posts an article: "Dave is about to make some bitchin' carbon playing cards, guys! Sadly, there will only be 2500 sets and they are all sold out…" In a normal crowdfunding, this would be the end of it. At best, investors could wait to get the set, then sell it on Ebay.

With tokens in place, Investors can decide to sell their right to receive a set to someone else, even before the product is done. In the above case, the poker world is suddenly raving; poker forums and message boards fill up with people wanting those cards baaaad and bidding double, no, ten times the original price. Investor Michael thinks, that he doesn't really need a set of playing cards made from carbon. Plus, he has kind of a gambling problem, so having nice Poker cards incoming might not be the best idea. Susan, on the other hand, has seen the crowdfunging campaign too late, but would love to get her hands on a set. So, Michael and Susan make a deal and she buys the token. She also subscribes to Daves mailing list, so that she knows when the playing cards are done.

Once, Dave has all 2500 sets ready to be shipped, he sends out an email, informing everybody in the mailing list, that the sets are ready. Susan wasn't an original investor, but she can still prove her right to get a set by sending her token to Daves address.

Ok, that was wayyy too much text for saying a very simple thing, sorry Tongue
No worries it was actually quite informative and I never considered it usable in such a matter. 

Thank you.
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:07:58 AM

MNE listed on Cryptopia Cheesy  a few minutes ago

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=MNE_BTC
cordlesslake

Activity: 472

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:10:12 AM

Curious, does using mne to create a token really save time compared to just making it with eth?  At this point even the MNE needed costs more than the required eth.

may be not dev but for public it is good deal..i not tryed yet but i think this service can be really good with more fonctionality as contract mining like MNE..because if yu create a token and yu have contrôle on all token..this can be a problem like pre mine. Undecided

new site is good and fast..good job dev  Cool

price must go up..i think this service is too cheap..price should be valued in $ for doesnt devalued the service..its may be a dping factor

i am very impressed about this project! dont care about price but only for the progress that this project is doing!
Great job dev
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:34:24 AM

Good, more exchange, more volume, so lets wait for people to fill up, now when dev will update the settings? i i wonder wich exchange is the one he was talking about.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 12:36:56 AM

Nice, lets see if we can get some volume up in this piece... Cheesy Cheesy

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
cryptonx

Activity: 1176

Futurov

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:45:04 AM

nice to see this MNE listed on another exchange,, because more exchange will be more volume too..
hope will see an activity on cryptopia soon  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
coinporch

Activity: 1036

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:48:41 AM

nice to see this MNE listed on another exchange,, because more exchange will be more volume too..
hope will see an activity on cryptopia soon  Wink

yeah more exchange is more volume, but MNE need a bigger exchange,,
i hope the exchange is bittrex, and hope the dev will try to contact bittrex to listed this MNE there soon Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: