Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:09:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438024 times)
Tonton99

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

What if I sold?

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:55:56 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 01:50:18 PM by Tonton99

is minereum dev and timereum dev the same? minerem, self mining. timereum, manually mining.

no, not the same dev but timereum dev was inspired by minereum.

This is original project and developers are visionary and highly intelligent people in this whereas other one you mentioned it just copy of this project. There is no support at buy side and no plan neither for short nor for long term what to deliver. That was just created and thrown in the market.

Not agree, TME is built upon the uniqueness of MNE for sure but let's wait until it's roadmap gets published to give it a fair chance.
For now its only airdropped and not thrown on the market although the community pushes for an early exchange but yeah, what's new :-) How long has the MNE community been screaming for a bigger exchange. It will be interesting to see how MNE, MNE V2 and TME will develop in the future and I think some healthy competition will have to bring out the best in the development teams. It's good for innovation and in the end good for some nice shareholder value as well.

MNE dev can be proud that his innovation inspires other developers to work something out based on his vision. Remember that it's all very pre pre early adopter phase so personally I am very curious how it will look like in a couple of years.

It will not help MNE much to continue to FUD on TME, is kind of weak behaviour. Best way is to be more innovative and try to beat the other Dev's in ground breaking developments!

CryptoMeister

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:07:07 AM

More updates will be online this coming August 1 i hope Smiley

Why you hope update will be out on that day I didn't see any special reason there. Dev is still working on this project and I think we will hear from him when MNE 2.0 will be ready for public testing. But we need some words about the current progress about that.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:28:25 PM

is minereum dev and timereum dev the same? minerem, self mining. timereum, manually mining.
They are not the same, and basically  dont support timereum. Just minereum, coz its the real deal.
Nixzor

Activity: 203

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 01:42:56 PM

Until we hear from dev, let's all do our part in spreading the MNE to our fellow friends, family and coworkers. Explaining them the crypto and telling why MNE is a good investment.  Grin

JustMissed

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:25:48 PM

Any news on version 2, like how many MNE it will cost, road map etc...? MNE has stared a new trend with ethereum tokens, which is pretty cool,
and so far MNE is the best, So I am waiting for V2, and wish for its success.
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:27:19 PM

i am just wondering could you swap MNE coin to the new  genesi project when we whant? , otherwise MNE will die!

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:54:45 AM

Maybe that's the reason sir, but I do not believe without announcement regarding the minereum version 2. I'm waiting for the instruction in version 2 before I take the step. thanks
shiva.India

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:23:02 AM

Wow, 3 posts today... MNE thread seems to be dead now  Shocked
Devs wrong promises have given MNE the death blow

I agree compleetly
freelotus

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:10:14 AM

I would not like to believe that such a good project will end like this. I think Dev is busy with the new version 2 project and the intergnation into the business. I would like to receive some news from Dev.  Wink
Mr. Pool

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:01:53 AM

Wow, 3 posts today... MNE thread seems to be dead now  Shocked

I agree compleetly

There we go again :-)
Which wrong promises? You don't really understand what it takes to program something like MNE V2, get it through UAT and go live with it.
Currently all the Alts are stagnating, even ETH, LTC, XMR are hovering around a certain price which indicates that the market is waiting for the situation to normalize after August 1st.
Don't be surprised if there are new developments announced by the end of this week or early next that shows the world that MNE is alive and kicking. MNE will get a lot of buy focus again because it is just a damn good innovative coin.

Mr. Pool

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:08:17 AM

I would not like to believe that such a good project will end like this. I think Dev is busy with the new version 2 project and the intergnation into the business. I would like to receive some news from Dev.  Wink

Have you looked at the activity on other coins thread?
Are 80% of the Alts dying right now?
How many ICO's haven't lived up to their promises already? Are they dead already?

Some comments of occasional visitors to this thread are from kindergarten level and I suggest they move back to facebook posts of their new set of sneakers or Justin Biebers hairdo rather then polluting this thread
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:50:05 AM

Give it some rest.
Dev has put money in it from his side. And it is in his character to stay silent until actual news is to be delivered.
ciappa

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:41:59 AM

I agree compleetly

Which wrong promises? You don't really understand what it takes to program something like MNE V2, get it through UAT and go live with it.
Currently all the Alts are stagnating, even ETH, LTC, XMR are hovering around a certain price which indicates that the market is waiting for the situation to normalize after August 1st.
Don't be surprised if there are new developments announced by the end of this week or early next that shows the world that MNE is alive and kicking. MNE will get a lot of buy focus again because it is just a damn good innovative coin.

All these updates are completely worthless without a big exchange... If MNE has getted on bigger exchange first, and all this updates comes later, MNE would be at least in top 80 now... Dev has promised there is coming a bigger exchange 3 months ago, and nothing is happened

sorry but this is scamming people

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Charles T.

Activity: 173
Merit: 101

PR Manager at Crypto Economy

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 12:04:50 PM

http://www.crypto-economy.net/minereum-auto-mining-arrived/?lang=en

Minereum: auto-mining has arrived

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       Cryptocurrency News at Crypto Economy       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬      News    ●    Mining Profitability Calculator    ●    Countdown Calendar    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter       ▬▬▬
shiva.India

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:58:56 PM

I agree compleetly

All these updates are completely worthless without a big exchange... If MNE has getted on bigger exchange first, and all this updates comes later, MNE would be at least in top 80 now... Dev has promised there is coming a bigger exchange 3 months ago, and nothing is happened

Guys What did i say couple of weeks back..Please check before investing I am not blamming anyone
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:59:54 PM

I agree compleetly

Guys What did i say couple of weeks back..Please check before investing I am not blamming anyone

Do you guys realise this project is one of the youngest and most promising alts out there today? Do you not realise literally 95% of all alts are down? If you really expect massive profits and only good news then trading really isn't for you. By the end of this year MNE will be listed on a bigger exchange, most likely bittrex, and MNEv2 will be out. If you can't wait that long, again, trading is not for you.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
EGCCannabis

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:47:27 PM

Update

New website: https://www.minereum.com

Note: DNS updates may take few more hours, the website may be inaccessible from time to time.

Congratularions¡¡¡ the web really looks professional, another step was made, now I know the project just started, so I can expect the web to be short in content, I critic would be that is very technical, that information would be better be in a section just for it, now the coin have an added purpose? because almost every other coin has a web page that claims a reason to be or another, like this EGC (evergreencoin) coin that assures that is made with the purpose to be eco-friendly, like built to be farmed with renewable energy, like solar panels (I think MNE is beyond that because it doesn't need to be mined XD), so the profit will go to environmental projects restoration, I wonder what this coin has to offer besides being a cryptocurrency and Eco-friendly XD.

Don't forget to Vote in https://mercatox.com/coins/list&page=1  to exchange MNE, so hurry up.

Go to the website to see not only what it has to offer, but also what it has done.  https://evergreencoin.org

EverGreenCoin®
Cryptocurrency meets environment
Mr. Pool

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:29:32 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 06:03:17 PM by Mr. Pool

I agree compleetly

You and Shiva are the only ones continuously spreading FUD. You don't have to warn people since most people are already a lot smarter then you assume.  If you don't like MNe , whats your business here anyway? Your arguments are really funny and do suggest we are dealing with iliterate wankers on this thread:-)
ciappa

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:35:14 PM

I agree compleetly

You and Shiva are the only ones continuously spreading FUD. You don't have to warn people since most people are already a lot smarter then you assume.  If you don't like MNe , whats your business here anyway? Your arguments are really funny and do suggest we are dealing with literate wankers on this thread:-)

I would be interested in your arguments   Shocked

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Mr. Pool

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:02:07 PM

I agree compleetly

You and Shiva are the only ones continuously spreading FUD. You don't have to warn people since most people are already a lot smarter then you assume.  If you don't like MNe , whats your business here anyway? Your arguments are really funny and do suggest we are dealing with literate wankers on this thread:-)

I would be interested in your arguments   Shocked

You gotta be kidding :-)
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: