Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:25:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438024 times)
thang long

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:14:28 PM

I think it would be really great if Dev involved the community a little more before the release of MNE2. I would like to se a votation to se peoples opinion about what a genesis adress should cost to buy! Smiley
I agree. The dev is too silent for my likings. If I wasn't a bagholder I would never be interested in it, because I couldn't be arsed. A talking dev, creating and feeding enthusiasm is needed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jarkss

Activity: 80
Merit: 45

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:17:11 PM

Keep calm dudes  Grin . This coin is still very young. I really love what this coin can do and the road map. Selling coins outside of exchanges really helps in promoting it.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Mr. Pool

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:24:37 PM

I think it would be really great if Dev involved the community a little more before the release of MNE2. I would like to se a votation to se peoples opinion about what a genesis adress should cost to buy! Smiley
I agree. The dev is too silent for my likings. If I wasn't a bagholder I would never be interested in it, because I couldn't be arsed. A talking dev, creating and feeding enthusiasm is needed.

I am pushing through posts for weeks now to pursue Dev to get his communication act together. I don't buy the bsht that he doesn't owe us anything as once this coin went on exchanges it became his responsibility as well to manage this like an enterprise. Sure that he works an the tech site of things no doubt but he needs to look after the investors as well. If he feels not up to this task then it's time to appoint someone how does. Like I said numerous times it's time
To step up the plate and start talking to the world. Make sure that you radiate development, success and purpose. Having auto mining is not a purpose but a tool to supply coins to the market without hashpower to do so. These mined coins could be rare if the demand was high. So the main priority is to increase demand so I challenge the Dev
Team, what do you need from us to get it out there??? What do you have in store in terms of marketing? Do you really care about the concerns aired on this forum?

Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:55:37 PM

As many of you may know, my Myetherwallett account was hacked last month. The hacker drained my entire account, stealing all of my crypto tokens from my wallet, leaving me with an 80% portfolio loss.

Rage does not come close to how I've been feeling about this whole thing!

Minereum is a self mining contract, so there is no way of me being able to change my private key, and take steps to stop him/her from taking all that is left in the wallet, making daily withdrawals, presumably via some sort of auto withdrawal bot that deposits the minimum amount of GAS required into the wallet to extract the daily MNE that is self mined into the address.

I would like to give my private key away here, so that somebody else, other than this bastard scumbag, can profit from it, instead. The thought of this hacker getting even 0.0001 more MNE from my account, makes my feel angry as fuck.

So here goes. This is my MEW private key. It is now yours, for anyone that wants to beat the hacker in securing some free daily MNE -

0f1780a10b1a9d421cd313ea83dcd8e586e5273bdea30c6d5a5eb4ad4e6f935b

If I ever find out who hacked me I will fuck them up in ways that their worst nightmares couldn't dream up. So if anybody, finds any further clues or leads along the way of perusing my wallet and the subsequent outgoing transactions, then please pm me. I'd love to pay this fucka a visit.

And here is a screenshot of the latest daily withdrawals that this total and utter scum of the earth cuntface has been, and is still making.

Here's the latest withdrawals -

and the link to all of the tokens robbed from me, since the hack - 

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xf85e7551df59f1d3590bd3321fc006e3ff7be34d

Right thing to do to post the priv key here. Hope dev will pick this up and add your address to the faucet addresses. At least in this way it won't be all lost.

burp...
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:13:32 PM

I am pushing through posts for weeks now to pursue Dev to get his communication act together. I don't buy the bsht that he doesn't owe us anything as once this coin went on exchanges it became his responsibility as well to manage this like an enterprise. Sure that he works an the tech site of things no doubt but he needs to look after the investors as well. If he feels not up to this task then it's time to appoint someone how does. Like I said numerous times it's time
To step up the plate and start talking to the world. Make sure that you radiate development, success and purpose. Having auto mining is not a purpose but a tool to supply coins to the market without hashpower to do so. These mined coins could be rare if the demand was high. So the main priority is to increase demand so I challenge the Dev
Team, what do you need from us to get it out there??? What do you have in store in terms of marketing? Do you really care about the concerns aired on this forum?

You are mistaken Mr. Pool. Dev never asked for money. Dev gave away his product for free. Dev spend money in order to give away his product for free. The fact that you decided to pay money for it doesn't entitle you to anything.

Constructive criticism is always welcome. But do not look a gift horse into the mouth.

burp...
Noobquestions

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:19:12 PM

You are mistaken Mr. Pool. Dev never asked for money. Dev gave away his product for free. Dev spend money in order to give away his product for free. The fact that you decided to pay money for it doesn't entitle you to anything.

Constructive criticism is always welcome. But do not look a gift horse into the mouth.

is there really anyone who thinks the dev team does not have several genisis addresses lined up in their pockets?
I definitely do not blame them if they had, but please cut the crap with the good Samaritan.  Probably the only dude who is in crypto and not after the money is satoshi himself. Again: i don't blame them.

edit:
It has been constructively criticized for months now that the token has a lack of awareness in the cryptocommunity. There may be a harsher tone now, but its still constructive.
qgmurugan007

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:20:50 AM

is there really anyone who thinks the dev team does not have several genisis addresses lined up in their pockets?
I definitely do not blame them if they had, but please cut the crap with the good Samaritan.  Probably the only dude who is in crypto and not after the money is satoshi himself. Again: i don't blame them.

edit:
It has been constructively criticized for months now that the token has a lack of awareness in the cryptocommunity. There may be a harsher tone now, but its still constructive.
It is a possiblilty. If the dev had like 100+ genesis accounts, he could have made what he is set for now and that would explain this silence a lot.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 06:47:21 AM

edit:

Fucking whiners. Am not even a Genesis acct holder and I can clearly see the dev owes me nothing but keeping up with the tech. That seems to be well-taken care of.
As for marketing, why don't one of you fuckers pay for it? How about you contribute something to the community, rather than constantly asking for something.
  I would be mad if I paid for an ico/ipo and the dev wasn't communicating/constantly sucking my dick, but for a freely distributed coin, which I bought from the market of my own cognizance, yeah .....  Tech is doing just fine, I don't need my balls constantly massaged.  MNE is trading well about $1, how many alts can claim that with little to no marketing. As for those complaining about Genesis address holders and how the free coins is affecting the price, why don't you head over to byteball channel and whine that whales with large BTC amounts are claiming most of the airdrop.
  Again, if you bought high and can't handle the reduction in price, sell your stake, fuck off and go gamble on another coin. There is always some twat shilling that a coin is dying when the price is down, but you never see them when the price goes back up. By the way, MNE price is doing fine in my opinion. It's not excelling but it's definitely doing great for a freely distributed coin. You can focus all your energy on the fact that it was once $10 bucks and say the coin is dying but with such thinking, I guess ETH is dying too. It was $400 a few weeks back.
 So suck it, You gambled and loss. I have several losses on my portfolio too. You can wait it out or sell but don't expect anyone to hold your hand and massage your scalp thru the storm. You made the decision to buy. So your whining is baseless.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Mr. Pool

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:36:26 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 10:00:27 AM by Mr. Pool

It's a Bshit story and not the point at all.
It's a business not a toy, it needs management to grow besides development. Not growing on a fast expending network means that opportunities are lost and after a while nobody cares anymore because you simply can't convert your unique tech into a value proposition. So after a while a better alternative comes around and you are gone.
The best what could happen is holders that believe in the long term rather than holders that will sell asap the price is close to their average bag price. The latter is a sinking ship with rats that want to disembark once it's an easy swim to the shore. Don't worry though, there will be some P&D maround that will drive the price up so that we can offload when it happens. But I rather hold on longer due to confidence that this enterprise is mananged well on all elements.
So why not regroup as investors and work something out which turns around this trend and brings Mne back to were it belongs.

Besides, how many coins do you know where the community wants to have a more active role in making this a success. Rather then burning this initiative it should be cherished and deserves proper feedback
josefelix

Activity: 532

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:06:00 AM

It is long way to go , this is new coin i am sure many user  will join to the crypto space, so just give time , markenting it will be great, hope many other users will join to this community

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:13:38 AM

edit:

Fucking whiners. Am not even a Genesis acct holder and I can clearly see the dev owes me nothing but keeping up with the tech. That seems to be well-taken care of.
As for marketing, why don't one of you fuckers pay for it? How about you contribute something to the community, rather than constantly asking for something.
  I would be mad if I paid for an ico/ipo and the dev wasn't communicating/constantly sucking my dick, but for a freely distributed coin, which I bought from the market of my own cognizance, yeah .....  Tech is doing just fine, I don't need my balls constantly massaged.  MNE is trading well about $1, how many alts can claim that with little to no marketing. As for those complaining about Genesis address holders and how the free coins is affecting the price, why don't you head over to byteball channel and whine that whales with large BTC amounts are claiming most of the airdrop.
  Again, if you bought high and can't handle the reduction in price, sell your stake, fuck off and go gamble on another coin. There is always some twat shilling that a coin is dying when the price is down, but you never see them when the price goes back up. By the way, MNE price is doing fine in my opinion. It's not excelling but it's definitely doing great for a freely distributed coin. You can focus all your energy on the fact that it was once $10 bucks and say the coin is dying but with such thinking, I guess ETH is dying too. It was $400 a few weeks back.
 So suck it, You gambled and loss. I have several losses on my portfolio too. You can wait it out or sell but don't expect anyone to hold your hand and massage your scalp thru the storm. You made the decision to buy. So your whining is baseless.

Typing in bold doesn't add any value to your argument. Now, you say tech is doing just fine. You're right, but this coin in general is bleeding out. By the time MNE2 comes out, there won't be a committed community behind it to buy. It might see a small bump but that's it. We, as shareholders, have the right to complain about this because we invested in it. The reason MNE is still around is because of us, not the devs. It's frustrating to see virtually every other coin dev work so hard to keep their product relevant, yet the MNE devs don't. I guarantee that if they had a decent (not good, decent) social media presence, this coin would still be valued 3-4$. But they don't. You're telling me that tweeting twice a week takes up so much time and energy? They're the classic tech startup that believes they don't need marketing because the product is good enough. It's not; an active bad coin will give better results than a non-active good coin. Do you think MNE is a worse product than STOX? No, not by far, yet the STOX ICO was sold out in less than 48 hours because Floyd Mayweather posted 1 fucking picture on instagram.
Before you tell me I'm disgruntled for having bought high, I'm not. I bought on 2 seperate occasions, both at around 2$. But I'm tired of holding for no apparent reason. We did decide for ourselves to buy, but we bought because the devs were active.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Nixzor

Activity: 203

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 11:42:47 AM

Typing in bold doesn't add any value to your argument. Now, you say tech is doing just fine. You're right, but this coin in general is bleeding out. By the time MNE2 comes out, there won't be a committed community behind it to buy. It might see a small bump but that's it. We, as shareholders, have the right to complain about this because we invested in it. The reason MNE is still around is because of us, not the devs. It's frustrating to see virtually every other coin dev work so hard to keep their product relevant, yet the MNE devs don't. I guarantee that if they had a decent (not good, decent) social media presence, this coin would still be valued 3-4$. But they don't. You're telling me that tweeting twice a week takes up so much time and energy? They're the classic tech startup that believes they don't need marketing because the product is good enough. It's not; an active bad coin will give better results than a non-active good coin. Do you think MNE is a worse product than STOX? No, not by far, yet the STOX ICO was sold out in less than 48 hours because Floyd Mayweather posted 1 fucking picture on instagram.
Before you tell me I'm disgruntled for having bought high, I'm not. I bought on 2 seperate occasions, both at around 2$. But I'm tired of holding for no apparent reason. We did decide for ourselves to buy, but we bought because the devs were active.

"holding for no apparent reason". This coin is still new to say such thing... I am holding for when everyone knows about the token creation system and will make tokens for everything they can think about. I bought MNE at a high price (about 4x the actual) and still will keep my investment a year at least. If investing is not your thing maybe you should consider trying to daily trade.
Good luck!

Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:50:55 AM

"holding for no apparent reason". This coin is still new to say such thing... I am holding for when everyone knows about the token creation system and will make tokens for everything they can think about. I bought MNE at a high price (about 4x the actual) and still will keep my investment a year at least. If investing is not your thing maybe you should consider trying to daily trade.
Good luck!

Indeed there are different kind of people involve in all project some are investors who buy and keep that hold for long term. Some are day trader who want to make profit on daily basis through trading. I also think that project is still very young so give some time to it to deliver and I hope dev will bring more innovative features in coming days and this will be worth to it to keep faith in it.
Mr. Pool

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:55:44 AM

So how do you think the token creation service will be succesful? Just by it's avail? So people are actively looking for it? Most people don't even know it exists so why should they look for it. Just sit back and wait and eventually it will come to you? Getting robbed on Antarctica probably has a higher chance :-)

Activity: 303

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:58:39 AM

Another promising project, will be looking forward to invest in it...

any reviews available?
wildbud

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:03:44 PM

It needs promotion. Young coins need time. Just be patience
MiBambino

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:27:40 PM

It needs promotion. Young coins need time. Just be patience

I get that, and I believe in Minereum, but it's been one whole month since the devs tweeted. It really doesn't take that much energy or time (30 seconds?) but it would help keep the crypto community active and involved. My best friend got me into trading 8 months ago, and he's been trading for almost 3 years now, and he didn't know what Minereum stands for and what it's working on, yet my mom, who doesn't know anything about cryptos knew Floyd Mayweather posted an instagram pic about the STOX ICO. That's the problem; I doubt even 1% of active crypto traders and investers knows about Minereum and its potential, and patience and updates aren't going to fix that.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
MiBambino

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:31:34 PM

It is long way to go , this is new coin i am sure many user  will join to the crypto space, so just give time , markenting it will be great, hope many other users will join to this community

The problem is this coin doesn't have investor, so to promote minereum need more BTC/ETH and dev dont have budget to promote his coin, although developer always deliver his work to community

The ideal solution to promote minereum is by community it self, do not just rely on developers

Tweeting, active posting on fora such as this one, having a facebook page, giveways, ... all don't cost any money, plus I'm sure the devs have a bunch of genesis accounts for themselves so i'm sure they make some money

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
josefelix

Activity: 532

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:39:34 PM

Yes this project need some promotions , you have many ways to promote, i will suggest dev to use some coin for making some advertise!

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:55:15 PM

I believe this coin will be 10+ soon
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: