Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:26:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438024 times)
Mr. Pool

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:02:48 PM

I believe this coin will be 10+ soon

I believe that it's time for Dev to start sharing his thoughts on the concerns raised over the last few pages.
Staying silent is not the right approach, active participation in the discussion is.
It's his creation and it became our asset so how about it? Do you agree that our concerns are legitimate?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr. Pool

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:07:27 PM

Maybe better just to dump my bags for 1ct the bring it down to freezing level.
Apparently there is no interest to discuss things with the community which is a bad sign I guess.
YouFeelMeBro

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:01:28 PM

Like I said, I will give this the benefit of the doubt. Dev's are silent now, maybe to build up (the wrong) tension and hit us with massive positive news in september Smiley ?

Still thinking positive here...we hit 12$ in june, anything is possible.
Theone101

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:04:23 PM

Yeah pretty much nothing exiting is going on in here,looks like another project slow die..too bad for the bag holders!
iren0803

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:18:14 PM

Those who have no addresses of the Genesis and want them removed.It is bad envy) will actually be and MNE MNE v1 and v2 .The address of the MNE Genesis v2 will have to buy tokens MNE v1 .
wildbud

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:48:40 PM

Like I said, I will give this the benefit of the doubt. Dev's are silent now, maybe to build up (the wrong) tension and hit us with massive positive news in september Smiley ?

Let s all together send positive thoughts to the Universe Grin
richpress

Activity: 225

Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 02:50:01 PM

Anything possible in crypto, and I think this developer is honest. He didn't ask for money from the community and brought a new concept to the scene and gave it for free. People need to chill and wait for updates.
Mr. Pool

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:25:54 PM

Let's wait and see like we are saying for 2 months already. Mne v2 comes out with a small update message on this thread and we expect the market to react :-) lol.
In June Mne was the talk of the town but time caught up and long periods of silence probably killed this coin already.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 06:33:54 PM

Its always the same bs on every thread with a coin that is experiencing a downtrend. I saw it on antshare, pivx, zcoin etc. Always some donkey whining about the coin is dying. But soon as there is an upward trend you never hear from this dumbasses till there is another downtrend.
 The dev has kept the tech updated, and has updated us about minereum v2. What else do you need em to tell you? Do you need an advice to hold on to your coins, till there is an upward trend? Like I said before, if you cant hold, sell your bag and move on to the next one. whining and taking up thread space is not helping anyone.
 Also those yapping about the dev owning a bunch of gen address, that just a speculation and not a proven fact, so like I said before, this is not an ico/ipo coin, where money was given to the dev. This was freely airdropped. The dev owes you nothing but keeping the tech up to date. Some of you whiners that complain about marketing/ social media manager, can do the community a favor and hire someone to help with that. 

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:47:04 PM

Its always the same bs on every thread with a coin that is experiencing a downtrend. I saw it on antshare, pivx, zcoin etc. Always some donkey whining about the coin is dying. But soon as there is an upward trend you never hear from this dumbasses till there is another downtrend.
 The dev has kept the tech updated, and has updated us about minereum v2. What else do you need em to tell you? Do you need an advice to hold on to your coins, till there is an upward trend? Like I said before, if you cant hold, sell your bag and move on to the next one. whining and taking up thread space is not helping anyone.
 Also those yapping about the dev owning a bunch of gen address, that just a speculation and not a proven fact, so like I said before, this is not an ico/ipo coin, where money was given to the dev. This was freely airdropped. The dev owes you nothing but keeping the tech up to date. Some of you whiners that complain about marketing/ social media manager, can do the community a favor and hire someone to help with that. 

Disagree with you buddy.
Some people are invested and all they ask is some info every now and then. Not holding hands. Does dev need to be here every day; no. Could he tell more about his projects, upcoming and long term like world game? Yeah he should. By doing that, the symbiose between developing and investing would be healthy. Even to the point where community is more than willing to promote. Now i wouldnt even know what to promote but: if you like silence, this is the place.
vvinam

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:22:50 PM

Disagree with you buddy.
Some people are invested and all they ask is some info every now and then. Not holding hands. Does dev need to be here every day; no. Could he tell more about his projects, upcoming and long term like world game? Yeah he should. By doing that, the symbiose between developing and investing would be healthy. Even to the point where community is more than willing to promote. Now i wouldnt even know what to promote but: if you like silence, this is the place.

+1 like

@thang long cũng đầu tư mne ah. có vẻ tới t9 sẽ lên lại. giờ hold cũng ổn chứ he.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:02:25 PM

Disagree with you buddy.

Exactly. I've been holding some coins for almost a year, often seeing the occasional dips or crashes when the market crashes. Minereum crashed and didn't show any sign of a rebound. It got up to 12,5$ because the devs were active and they were involved in the community. Now, there's silence and incredibly vague updates that only show the dev is still alive.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 08:33:14 PM

Disagree with you buddy.

Exactly. I've been holding some coins for almost a year, often seeing the occasional dips or crashes when the market crashes. Minereum crashed and didn't show any sign of a rebound. It got up to 12,5$ because the devs were active and they were involved in the community. Now, there's silence and incredibly vague updates that only show the dev is still alive.

What extra info do you need? You already know about minereum v2. The current tech on minereum is working fine. There is nothing on the road map that is yet to be integrated. So all I see is a hold my hand while I weather this storm request. Again, ETH crashed about the same time as minereum. It was at 400, when MNE was around 10, I don't see it recovering and I don't hear you whining about it. There was an ico involved in most of this coin doing well and like I said before MNE is a freely airdropped coin trading well above $1 closer to 2. In my opinion that's a win. Unlucky recipients who bought ETH at 400 can whine all day about the price but it doesn't take away from the fact that the tech is up to date and stable and the same applies to MNE.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Noobquestions

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:53:52 PM

Actually, you, with your bold-style posts are the only whiner here.
Scrap that "islap" from your username, because you clearly have no clue about MNE's standing in the cryptoworld if you keep comparing it to other currencies or tokens. MNEs unique approach in creation of value completely differs from other coins and tokens and hence is not comparable to the "usual economics". Supply and demand are not the same like for your praised example of ETH.

Several different users here concur that it would be really nice if something would happen. The only one whining, is you.

As for the profit or loss on the investment: I don't care. It would be nice on the winning side though. I would not be too devastated if MNE would not make it. However i would hate to see someone to grab the MNE idea, even the code, and use it on their own, but with much more success.
Mr. Pool

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:27:57 PM

Nice to see that there people who actually understand the issue :-) we all know the potential of
Mne and we all share the same frustration that it's not utilized on awareness, does not succeed to attract enough demand while the tech would justify it. I am happy with Mne as asset but very unhappy that the Dev does not interact with the community. It's such a small effort with such a high impact that i wonder why he is not
Answering to this request.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 10:49:33 PM

Actually, you, with your bold-style posts are the only whiner here.
Scrap that "islap" from your username, because you clearly have no clue about MNE's standing in the cryptoworld if you keep comparing it to other currencies or tokens. MNEs unique approach in creation of value completely differs from other coins and tokens and hence is not comparable to the "usual economics". Supply and demand are not the same like for your praised example of ETH.

Several different users here concur that it would be really nice if something would happen. The only one whining, is you.

As for the profit or loss on the investment: I don't care. It would be nice on the winning side though. I would not be too devastated if MNE would not make it. However i would hate to see someone to grab the MNE idea, even the code, and use it on their own, but with much more success.

Hey, Noob I never compared MNE tech to any other alts. I just utilized a price analogy. Most alts indication is based on speculation as of the moment, so yeah..... the economics is somewhat interchangeable. You talk about someone grabbing MNE code, like most of the whining has been about MNE tech not been utilized. It's mostly been about the reduction in price and the few complaints about marketing. If the price shot up to $10 today all the crying would stop, thus letting me know it has nothing to do with tech utilization but strictly financial. As for marketing, I keep repeating that one of you pay for it, or maybe even pool money together for marketing.  help contribute something to the dev, who gave you something for free. you can't expect him/her to do everything. It's akin to someone finding you a wife and you whining that they should also pay for your wedding.
  if you believe in the tech so much that it hurts you that it's not been marketed right, cough up the fee and market it. It's not like you paid the dev anything for the coins, which entails that the money is used for marketing.
  Anyway, am done trying to explain something to a bunch of knuckle head that don't understand that all the dev could probably tell you is that work is been done on MNEv2, cos there is nothing else left to discuss, the current MNE tech is up to date but do continue whining and see how that affects the price. cos every time a potential investor comes on the forum they just read multiple pages of ppl crying about price and let see if that motivates them to invest.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Nixzor

Activity: 203

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 11:56:43 PM

I agree, we (the MNE community) should crowd-fund the marketing. We just need person of trust to create the donation address (preferably BTC) and a plan on how to actually spend the donations. (maybe people who work in branding/advertising could give advice on what to do).

skadoosh1

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 12:43:40 AM

I agree, we (the MNE community) should crowd-fund the marketing. We just need person of trust to create the donation address (preferably BTC) and a plan on how to actually spend the donations. (maybe people who work in branding/advertising could give advice on what to do).

heres an idea for you. One way to advertise a platform such as MNE is to show the projects that have been created from it. The best publicity is actual use and two projects come to mind. PR network and 300 token. Those two projects were made with minereum or used minereum to start their ventures. Those two are good starting points to advertise.
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:21:46 AM

It is frustrating that the price of mne is going sidewards after its peak last june. Plus the devs are silent.
We must remember this is cryptocurrency anything can happen. Plus the devs might be working on the V2.
For now we could keep buying as the price is cheap. And yeah spread awareness for this cryptocurrency.  Smiley

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
sserugh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:30:30 AM

I have a coin that I´m thinking about doing something with, created with Minerium.  What ever people say about the DEVs communications, his work is solid! He has always delivered what he said that he will do.
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: