Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:56:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438024 times)
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:15:47 AM

If we say that there are points, let's just wait for the end of the program. Because I think after third week of august there is a change in the minereum. So let's just trust in the dev team of the minereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:37:38 AM

I'm back after a while because every time I check the price I get depressed, until now MNE has been my worst coin ever... Anyway I'm gonna hold and I'd like to understand one thing about the future (hopefully) version 2: those who already have Minereum don't automatically get the new coin as well, right? You have to choose which one you wanna keep?

Because I understand that from this message:
Keep in mind that Minereum will continue its own path independently of the new token and current holders will be able to convert MNE to the new token if they wish.

So what do we have to do, toss a coin and decide which token we want? I'm quite confused  Huh

What they mean:

We did a air drop and submitted 1000s of addresses and closed submissions in 24 hours. Generated 1000s of coins from our free accounts and been dumping it on everyone.

Volume dried up, price went to shit and no one interested anymore.

Do another new coin called it v2, separate from MNE and people can swap if they want. We get steal more coins and swap our free MNE also and dump on the new coin.

Shit reminds me of Zclassic and Zen...

This all has scam written all over it...
Tonton99

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

What if I sold?

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:39:03 AM

If we say that there are points, let's just wait for the end of the program. Because I think after third week of august there is a change in the minereum. So let's just trust in the dev team of the minereum.

It depends on how Dev leverages the news, will he transform again in the active communicating Dev from June and transmits his energy to this community so we can radiate this further, no doubt that MNE will recover!
It has not lost it's uniqueness and purpose (token creation, promising roadmap) and I am sure that he will come up with an interesting proposal for MNE holders to transfer part of there coins to MNE V2.

It all depends on the scale of bringing the news to the crypto community and the amount of coverage it gets.

CryptoMeister
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:52:49 AM

I'm back after a while because every time I check the price I get depressed, until now MNE has been my worst coin ever... Anyway I'm gonna hold and I'd like to understand one thing about the future (hopefully) version 2: those who already have Minereum don't automatically get the new coin as well, right? You have to choose which one you wanna keep?

Keep in mind that Minereum will continue its own path independently of the new token and current holders will be able to convert MNE to the new token if they wish.

So what do we have to do, toss a coin and decide which token we want? I'm quite confused  Huh

What they mean:

We did a air drop and submitted 1000s of addresses and closed submissions in 24 hours. Generated 1000s of coins from our free accounts and been dumping it on everyone.

Do another new coin called it v2, separate from MNE and people can swap if they want. We get steal more coins and swap our free MNE also and dump on the new coin.

The total supply is still very low compared to most other coins so there is much potential for growth but it depends on many things to fall into place.
All the airdropped genesis accounts will continue mining for decades but inflation is IMO limited compared to some other Alts (e.g. Timereum as good example).
Current trade levels are too low to let MNE resurrect since the supply of coins keep the price low with limited demand. If demand increases the supply of coins will come from current investors and they will try to lift the price up.  This is not a scam coin but you can argue about the level of professionalism to manage its awareness on a continuous base. All MNE needs is ongoing awareness to keep trading levels high, potentially bigger exchanges to attract more liquidity and a more active communicating dev who elaborates more about the stuff he is working on to keep the community reassured that long term hold is a good investment.

Don't get me wrong, I am also frustrated that so many potential gets lost due to long periods of seemingly inactivity of Dev but it can easily turnaround into a positive thing once he gets his act together and takes care of both the ATL as BTL elements of managing his enterprise.

Just wait until the details of the swap are more clear before commenting on it based on pure speculation. It might be very innovative and never tried before so that must be worth something right? Maybe in a while we look back to this moment and feel happy that we kept believing in it during these barren ages

CryptoMeister
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 09:28:18 AM

What they mean:

if am not mistaken, zen had an ICO, minereum was freely airdropped. No one was forced to buy minereum, we did it out of our own accord. The tech is up to date as promised. sure the dev is not active but we can't deny that he or she has fulfilled everything promised with the coin.
 ppl are quick to yell scam whenever a coin loses value but I didn't hear anyone yelling scam accusation when the coin was trading at $8. Most of us have lost money with the coin, but like i said no one forced us to buy the coin. and if you bought it due to the proposed tech, then you have no reason to complain cos it's up to date.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Noobquestions

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:26:19 AM

So what do we have to do, toss a coin and decide which token we want? I'm quite confused  Huh

What they mean:

The total supply is still very low compared to most other coins so there is much potential for growth but it depends on many things to fall into place.
All the airdropped genesis accounts will continue mining for decades but inflation is IMO limited compared to some other Alts (e.g. Timereum as good example).
Current trade levels are too low to let MNE resurrect since the supply of coins keep the price low with limited demand. If demand increases the supply of coins will come from current investors and they will try to lift the price up.  This is not a scam coin but you can argue about the level of professionalism to manage its awareness on a continuous base. All MNE needs is ongoing awareness to keep trading levels high, potentially bigger exchanges to attract more liquidity and a more active communicating dev who elaborates more about the stuff he is working on to keep the community reassured that long term hold is a good investment.

Don't get me wrong, I am also frustrated that so many potential gets lost due to long periods of seemingly inactivity of Dev but it can easily turnaround into a positive thing once he gets his act together and takes care of both the ATL as BTL elements of managing his enterprise.

Just wait until the details of the swap are more clear before commenting on it based on pure speculation. It might be very innovative and never tried before so that must be worth something right? Maybe in a while we look back to this moment and feel happy that we kept believing in it during these barren ages

Minereum has a special kind of Airdrop. Its actually still airdropping.
Basically, this was a pretty neat idea. There are a few lucky people to feed the market with coins, and if demand is high enough the price can be stable even if genesis holders continue to sell.

But whats happening right now is, that the demand is non existant and thus price is dropping to the floor because you simply can only feed genesis holders free money. When there is so little trading volume, you will only ever feed genesis holders.
As more and more coins are generated, price will continue to fall if there is no demand on the other side. (Guys, its always the same principle: supply & demand).

Right now, all that happens is genesis holders making free money. The price has to increase at least tenfold to have a healthy supply & demand market. If that does not happen, then this special kind of airdrop will fail the whole project.
Mr. Pool

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:08:02 PM

Damn, now it's going to zero.
Thanks Dev
Trend is completely opposite to most other coins. I guess ATH is out of the question any time soon.
Hopefully some P&D scheme picks this one up soon :-$
Servalead7

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:38:59 PM

I can still wait for Minereum version 2. I am a believer of Minereum project too. So let us inform one another for the latest update. Be positive.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:50:03 PM

Damn, now it's going to zero.
Thanks Dev
Trend is completely opposite to most other coins. I guess ATH is out of the question any time soon.
Hopefully some P&D scheme picks this one up soon :-$

Well Pool, it's all about trading levels. Instead of complaining all the time bring some positive vibe to this thread.
Due to the relative low supply this coin can take off again since nothing has changed on the tech, its still working fine.
Take a rest for a while and check up occasionally on the status of MNE, I bet your will be surprised how fast it will gain traction once new developments are announced.

I hope everyone will refrain from airing frustration all the time. Focus on improvement like PR, communication ect to increase the traction once it starts moving again.

Also call to Dev to start talking more about his idea's and the required status updates. End of August is approaching fast so can we still assume everything is on track? Worldapp is in the works? Lottery idea still feasible?

This is all we need, nothing more nothing less. It's important that idea's and status updates are aired more frequently to assure development is on its way. We have seen trading levels > 100k before so its still possible, once things are cleared it starts moving upwards again.

Nothing wrong with automining, this coin is still 4 months old which would be incubation time still. Genesis holders should be aware of the fact that there is still a long way to go until their smart contract expires so they should also be cautious not the breakdown the machine by selling so low. Maybe stop a while selling your mined coins until we are trading at a much higher level. Or save up your mined coins and exchange those for MNE V2 when the time comes.

Maybe fighting windmills now but I still believe, when executed right, that MNE has a bright future ahead. Believe me that I had multiple opportunities to sell but I didn't because IMO its still a valuable asset in my portfolio.

Low supply, ongoing development, innovative swap option, ... enough to look ahead for. Be patient and supportive and it will come back to you

CryptoMeister
LouTong

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:14:39 PM

^ well said, i agree.  thanks for the thoughtful words.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:24:27 PM

So what do we have to do, toss a coin and decide which token we want? I'm quite confused  Huh

What they mean:

Current trade levels are too low to let MNE resurrect since the supply of coins keep the price low with limited demand. If demand increases the supply of coins will come from current investors and they will try to lift the price up.  This is not a scam coin but you can argue about the level of professionalism to manage its awareness on a continuous base. All MNE needs is ongoing awareness to keep trading levels high, potentially bigger exchanges to attract more liquidity and a more active communicating dev who elaborates more about the stuff he is working on to keep the community reassured that long term hold is a good investment.

Minereum has a special kind of Airdrop. Its actually still airdropping.
Basically, this was a pretty neat idea. There are a few lucky people to feed the market with coins, and if demand is high enough the price can be stable even if genesis holders continue to sell.

But whats happening right now is, that the demand is non existant and thus price is dropping to the floor because you simply can only feed genesis holders free money. When there is so little trading volume, you will only ever feed genesis holders.
As more and more coins are generated, price will continue to fall if there is no demand on the other side. (Guys, its always the same principle: supply & demand).

Right now, all that happens is genesis holders making free money. The price has to increase at least tenfold to have a healthy supply & demand market. If that does not happen, then this special kind of airdrop will fail the whole project.
That is what I am telling to this guys and they just also doesnt get it, just look at the circulating supply, it will be very very volatile. Look what will happen if some pump group, or legit investors come in, the price will shot high again, But I agree that the problem here is looking for new investors atm. But the project is not dead, and will not be dead, because even dev don't do something about it, we as a community can contribute on the developments of minereum.
oldcoinguru

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:30:05 PM

What they mean:

It's a fact that the OP holds thousands of addresses and dumped their minereum.  There is no way they distributed those over 4000 genesis addresses to that many unique people. Anyone that bought this will just continue to get dumped on as new minereum is generated everyday by those genesis addresses.
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:15:38 PM

What they mean:

Even if that is the case, they have a chance for one final pump in the end of the month. I'm sure they will take it, wouldn't you?
If you had so many addresses and you could easily raise the price 2 or 3 times the least. Even if MNE v2 really is just vapor.

Also, he did create the token service so he does have some level of skill.

I'm glad I made some profit out of it. I still hope I can make a little more but I'm certainly not dumping so low.
Might as well wait. Worst case scenario, the party's over

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 03:41:49 PM

What they mean:

It's a fact that the OP holds thousands of addresses and dumped their minereum.  There is no way they distributed those over 4000 genesis addresses to that many unique people. Anyone that bought this will just continue to get dumped on as new minereum is generated everyday by those genesis addresses.

And there is no way for your dumb ass to verify that statement, you just shooting flaming shit out of your asshole and expect us to believe it's gold. It's pure speculation and even if it is so, where the fuck was you, complainers when the coin was trading at $8, why weren't you shitting yourself over the thread claiming the dev has multiple addresses and making all this money.
 Again, no one forced you too buy this coin, hold or dump your stake. am sure someone will gladly relieve it off you.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:05:11 PM

Things will be clearer when the dev will return at the end of August and with the announce for mne 2.

Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:12:36 PM

People just making 100 of fakes account and dried up all MNE and left it like that never happened.
It's bad for whoever holding this token for time wasting. TME heading to your way. Their coming
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 08:25:00 PM

People just making 100 of fakes account and dried up all MNE and left it like that never happened.
It's bad for whoever holding this token for time wasting. TME heading to your way. Their coming

You must be a Timereum Fan boy. Guess why no one gives a fuck about RC cola? That's right! cos they can have Coca-cola.
MNE circulation supply is around 900k, TME is close to 9.5million. That's with MNE been on the market for several months while TME just wiped its ass last week.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:24:32 PM

Would be good if Dev shows up to clear things out. To much fudding here because people left in uncertainty.
If he's legit then he should show up and interact with his community.
If he feels as strongly as we do about MNE and it's current condition he should realise that something needs to change for the better in terms of perception. He is the only one who can straighten things out so that we can continue building something up instead of seeing something vanishing.

CryptoMeister
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:30:56 PM

You must be a Timereum Fan boy. Guess why no one gives a fuck about RC cola? That's right! cos they can have Coca-cola.
MNE circulation supply is around 900k, TME is close to 9.5million. That's with MNE been on the market for several months while TME just wiped its ass last week.

TME has a good prospect only is not really tradable yet.
Also got a lot of genesis accounts accumulated in no time but proofs in fact that MNE 's automining is not that bad at all.
TME holders are mining like crazy (despite that they have 10 batches to mine in 10 years) and flooding the market with cheap coins to trade like hell to get a little profit out of their free coins.
You can say all you want about MNE but the mining process is transparent as it is linear. TME is far from that and at this stage a very very risky investment since before you know the miners dump millions of coins on you.

CryptoMeister
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:43:55 AM

Tonton,please make up your mind

At one point you are writing about ongoing development

And the other you want the dev to be present here.

Let it be no mistake: dev should be here. I couldnt give a rat's ass anymore about that circus called mne2.
I want out of this shit-fest without losing too much $.

I invested in you dev, you absolute extra chromosome.
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: