Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:48:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438024 times)
bontol72

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:02:21 PM

So what do you think, will MNE price drop after the ICO?

The price will not fall, because the coins will be burnt.

The price will fall gradually after the ico, because yes the coins will be burned, but they're already off the market because people have bought them. When they get burned, nothing will happen. But after the ico, the interest in MNE will drop, but the mining will remain the same, so the price will slowly drop back down until the devs come up with a new purpose for MNE.

Do not forget that there is a Token Creation Service:

http://tokenservice.minereum.com/

And will also be Minereum World App:

http://files.minereum.com/minereumworldapp.pdf

The token creation service costs 10MNE, and is hardly popular enough to generate a price increase. The world app doesn't exist yet, there's not even a single piece of evidence of it being real. As soon as trailers/pictures/marketing start coming for this app, sure mne will rise up again, but until then I believe it will gradually drop down from it's upcoming ATH (I believe at around 15$) to around 4 tot 5$.

See how many tokens are already created ( 304 ), and then write nonsense. Why, when some kind of coin begins to grow rapidly, there are always different dissatisfied whiners?
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:37:59 PM

The price will fall gradually after the ico, because yes the coins will be burned, but they're already off the market because people have bought them. When they get burned, nothing will happen. But after the ico, the interest in MNE will drop, but the mining will remain the same, so the price will slowly drop back down until the devs come up with a new purpose for MNE.

The token creation service costs 10MNE, and is hardly popular enough to generate a price increase. The world app doesn't exist yet, there's not even a single piece of evidence of it being real. As soon as trailers/pictures/marketing start coming for this app, sure mne will rise up again, but until then I believe it will gradually drop down from it's upcoming ATH (I believe at around 15$) to around 4 tot 5$.

See how many tokens are already created ( 304 ), and then write nonsense. Why, when some kind of coin begins to grow rapidly, there are always different dissatisfied whiners?

Funny how people who don't understand the market attribute any critique or scepticism as 'dissatisfied whining'. 304 tokens created equals 3040 MNE spent over the course of multiple months. Eventhough I believe the service is incredibly relevant and an amazing addition to the crypto market, it's simply too cheap to generate any significant rise in value. Second, I've been a supporter of MNE ever since it came out, in fact I'm a holder who bought his MNE rather than been randomly given a genesis adress. I bought because I support the vision, not because I wanted free money. Third, my entire income depends on daytrading, accumulating and investing, mostly cryptocurrency. I teach people how to quadruple their investment in half a year. That's why I tell you now, the price of MNE will not keep rising if there's no reason for it. Buy ART, sell your remaining MNE at a massive profit and buy back when prices reach a floor. If you truly believe MNE will see nothing but golden days after the ICO is finished, you don't understand why it's rising right now. The only reason it's rising is because people want to buy ART. As soon as the ICO is over, the amount of MNE-mining will be bigger than the amount of interest, causing the price to gradually drop back down. It's really one of the easiest concepts about trading there is, if the supply is bigger than the demand, the price will drop. Like I said, if the devs manage to come up with the app, great, it'll boost the price back up, but there's a large amount of genesis adresses still mining and selling MNE, and they're all gonna wanna sell 1.5MNE a day when prices reach the mid twenties, which will be a matter of weeks.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:03:03 PM

Bought up to 10k. Soon I will have 1 m ART. Cool

It is very good move to make sure big share from the pie. Last days MNE was very cheap and people those were hurried will get more ART token. It will be mined in tiny amount so having more quantity means you will have bigger share of mined tokens. I can't get like you but have secured some decent amount.
Gliferas

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:07:35 PM

Funny how people who don't understand the market attribute any critique or scepticism as 'dissatisfied whining'. 304 tokens created equals 3040 MNE spent over the course of multiple months. Eventhough I believe the service is incredibly relevant and an amazing addition to the crypto market, it's simply too cheap to generate any significant rise in value. Second, I've been a supporter of MNE ever since it came out, in fact I'm a holder who bought his MNE rather than been randomly given a genesis adress. I bought because I support the vision, not because I wanted free money. Third, my entire income depends on daytrading, accumulating and investing, mostly cryptocurrency. I teach people how to quadruple their investment in half a year. That's why I tell you now, the price of MNE will not keep rising if there's no reason for it. Buy ART, sell your remaining MNE at a massive profit and buy back when prices reach a floor. If you truly believe MNE will see nothing but golden days after the ICO is finished, you don't understand why it's rising right now. The only reason it's rising is because people want to buy ART. As soon as the ICO is over, the amount of MNE-mining will be bigger than the amount of interest, causing the price to gradually drop back down. It's really one of the easiest concepts about trading there is, if the supply is bigger than the demand, the price will drop. Like I said, if the devs manage to come up with the app, great, it'll boost the price back up, but there's a large amount of genesis adresses still mining and selling MNE, and they're all gonna wanna sell 1.5MNE a day when prices reach the mid twenties, which will be a matter of weeks.

With all due respect to you MiBambino, your view can be totally wrong.

You can only start predicting if MNE is going up after the ICO or not depending on the number of MNE that are burnt.

There are about 1 Million MNE out there as of today, if lets say 90% of these MNE get burnt in the ICO the price can even go way higher than $30, it can even reach $100 or $200.

At this moment nobody knows how many of them will be burnt.

Can you imagine what would happen if 90% of the bitcoins out there suddenly get burnt? Price would blow up
bontol72

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:18:08 PM

It is very good move to make sure big share from the pie. Last days MNE was very cheap and people those were hurried will get more ART token. It will be mined in tiny amount so having more quantity means you will have bigger share of mined tokens. I can't get like you but have secured some decent amount.
I do not know what to do better. Send from 1 address all or split into several (for example 10 to 1k)? What do you think?
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:02:05 PM

You can only start predicting if MNE is going up after the ICO or not depending on the number of MNE that are burnt.

There are about 1 Million MNE out there as of today, if lets say 90% of these MNE get burnt in the ICO the price can even go way higher than $30, it can even reach $100 or $200.

Can you imagine what would happen if 90% of the bitcoins out there suddenly get burnt? Price would blow up

I understand that, but the mne's that are bought these days are also leaving the market. Plus, there's still a large number of genesis adresses that will keep mining and selling. Unless the devs give us a reason to believe MNE will remain relevant, the price will undoubtably drop after the ICO, because the only reason to buy MNE after the ICO will be to use the token creation service. The mne app will, IIRC, allow you to locate mne at certain locations like the pokemon go app. How will this raise the price if there's no reason to buy the coin in the first place? All I'm doing is ask questions that have not yet been answered, and it bugs me to see people clinging to their investments like they're flawless and are not to be questioned

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Jarkss

Activity: 80
Merit: 45

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:48:19 PM

In crypto world, crypto currencies are always dancing. Just dance with the tune to be happy.  Grin Grin

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
ICOphile

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 03:55:57 PM

Ah coins can dance if they want to, you can leave your coins behind
Cause your coins don't dance and if they don't dance
Well they're are no coins of mine

Giftcoin
The world’s first crypto currency for charitable giving
Download Whitepaper | Token Sale Opens 12 Jan 18 | See early entry token discount

TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER       
INSTAGRAM | BOUNTY | DOCUMENTARY
niceli

Activity: 197
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:29:15 PM

Time to stock up.   Smiley
harbinger-alpha

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:40:08 PM

How about accepting TME for the ICO as well? Just a thought for consideration.
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:45:06 PM

I do not know what to do better. Send from 1 address all or split into several (for example 10 to 1k)? What do you think?

In my opinion it is same whether you use same address or many. I will say use separate address for Artemine mining contract to handle and manage it better way lately. I mean to say a specific address just for this purpose only. You are going to get same amount using one or more addresses. It is up to you how you feel more comfortable.
niceli

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:11:10 PM

No, you will be able to buy as much as you want

Dev something is not clear to me about Artemine concept
If I buy 1000 art in ICO,  am I going to get 1000 art sent to my wallet once and then the wallet will generate another 1000 art within 60 years making a total of 2000 art after 60 yrs..

Or

Will I get 1000 art only once during a period of 60 yrs ??

Pls I need an answer..Thanks

You will receive about 1.3888 coins monthly (daily about 0.0463 coins)

So buy 400 MNE and get 40k ART = mining 1.8 coin a day = 54 coins a month.
If valued at 10 USD = 540 USD a month = 6.5k USD a year.

The trading value is off course speculation but being an ICO there will be much more exposure compared to MNE which was community driven.

Is the calculation correct? Thinking about going for 1k MNE for the ART ico. We will Need some more Information regarding the ico soon!
Noobquestions

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:11:16 PM

I've been relentlessly shilling MNE throughout the whole of this topic. Perfectly sensible thing to do for me since I own a genesis address and dev never asked for any money.

The recently announced ICO, and the way in which it is constructed, changes things around though.

Where we previously had an anonymous dev who was giving away money with a 3 page white paper with a lot of blank spaces we now have an anonymous dev who is asking for money with a 3 page white paper with a lot of blank spaces. Dev never disclosed the amount of genesis accounts dev owns. This wasn't a problem before because everything was for free.

Now we have Dev holding an ICO using both MNE and ETH but at a rate of 1 ETH to 10 MNE.

Naturally people will want to participate in the ICO of Minereum's magic Dev. They'll run to buy MNE because they'll get a far better rate using MNE for the ICO than when using ETH.

The result is a huge pump in price for MNE.

Nice for MNE holders such as me. And MNE holders such as Dev.

But hey, MNE Dev never disclosed how many genesis addresses he holds? It never was an issue because everything was always paid for and given for free. But it is an issue now all of a sudden. All of a sudden there is real money involved.

Could it be that dev is creating artifical demand for MNE so he can offload his stash? Could it be that Dev is looking for an exit?

Coins like Mastercoin and Nxt pulled exactly the same trick.

Any MNE holder at this point will want full proven disclosure on the amount of MNE genesis addresses Dev holds

I'm not calling scam here but there are red flags everywhere. I would hope Dev will address the issues I've just pointed out.

Look at the volumes. If we take into account, that most of the new people _right now_ want to buy in, and they mostly only buy from genesis holders (as others are holding too), you can figure out that there is a big ass dump from genesis holders onto new buyers. Just crunch the numbers. There is not that many MNE coins available yet, as they only get gradually mined.
Odeoke

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:15:57 PM

Just grab few more MNE for upcoming ICO this is wise decision to buy that with MNE it will be more profitable as compare with ETH. ETH has very high price while MNE is really cheap if we want to invest into ART.
galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:13:48 PM

I understand that, but the mne's that are bought these days are also leaving the market. Plus, there's still a large number of genesis adresses that will keep mining and selling. Unless the devs give us a reason to believe MNE will remain relevant, the price will undoubtably drop after the ICO, because the only reason to buy MNE after the ICO will be to use the token creation service. The mne app will, IIRC, allow you to locate mne at certain locations like the pokemon go app. How will this raise the price if there's no reason to buy the coin in the first place? All I'm doing is ask questions that have not yet been answered, and it bugs me to see people clinging to their investments like they're flawless and are not to be questioned

dont foget banking come in crypto world MNE could one day pay intérest Wink
miner45678

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:21:37 PM

question for the developer or anyone else.  Why would anyone ever invest ETH for ART.  What is the incentive for an investor to put in any ETH when they can transfer that to MNE and get a much better rate to buy ART.  Unless MNE shoots to 30, anyone who is not a fool is buying MNE, and sending MNE and not ETH.  I am curious how you plan to get people to actually invest ETH instead of MNE.
bontol72

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:36:43 PM

question for the developer or anyone else.  Why would anyone ever invest ETH for ART.  What is the incentive for an investor to put in any ETH when they can transfer that to MNE and get a much better rate to buy ART.  Unless MNE shoots to 30, anyone who is not a fool is buying MNE, and sending MNE and not ETH.  I am curious how you plan to get people to actually invest ETH instead of MNE.

You yourself answered your own question Grin
seyola89

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:37:00 PM

What is the marketing strategy for this ICO? There never has been much awareness raised about Minereum. Hopefully this will be different. We need the big crypto news pages on social media to post about it, like coindesk on twitter.. over 200k followers!

Yeah this is very important and dev should take this very serious. This is what affected minereum. Even with the low supply, the value was lower than it should be..
Public awareness in big crypto communities is very important
seyola89

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:41:41 PM

Yes. Let's take an unrealistic option. If all 1 m of coins are used on the first day. It will be 100 m ART. This is 1.67 m per year. And all the coins to MNE will be burnt. Think about how this will affect the prices of both coins.  Huh   Cool

Okk I now understand your analysis Wink
seyola89

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:48:12 PM

You will receive about 1.3888 coins monthly (daily about 0.0463 coins)

Okk thanks for the Clarification. I will have to buy more artemine then to get reasonable daily and monthly mining
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: