Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:12:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438027 times)
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 03:54:20 PM

Hi Everyone,

Just want to keep you all updated on the progress:

1. Artemine tests are on going and they are getting close to an end.

2. Artemine Team is working on setting up a company to handle the ICO based in Zug, Switzerland.

The ICO date is not certain yet since we have to wait for the company to be settled to proceed, but we are aiming somewhere in the first 2 weeks of September.

If any delays in the process we will inform.

More updates to come soon, stay tuned!
maybe Artemine can do some bounty campaign to let more members join the incoming ICO
I think this is good as well, some sig campaigns, twitter and fb campaigns, blog campaigns, youtube video campaigns, will greatly help the upcoming ICO.

Good idea by the way. Thus we easily will be able to draw more attention.

I'm a bit concerned about the timeline. This is going to need a lot more attention before the ICO if it wants to get somewhere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:49:04 PM

Hi Everyone,

2. Artemine Team is working on setting up a company to handle the ICO based in Zug, Switzerland.

The ICO date is not certain yet since we have to wait for the company to be settled to proceed, but we are aiming somewhere in the first 2 weeks of September.

maybe Artemine can do some bounty campaign to let more members join the incoming ICO
I think this is good as well, some sig campaigns, twitter and fb campaigns, blog campaigns, youtube video campaigns, will greatly help the upcoming ICO.

I'm a bit concerned about the timeline. This is going to need a lot more attention before the ICO if it wants to get somewhere

2 week left for ico and there is nothing on the table yet. It is concerning yes.

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:30:24 PM

Hi Everyone,

2 week left for ico and there is nothing on the table yet. It is concerning yes.

The ICO will probably happen at the end of the second week of september, and we'll probably get an announcement this friday or weekend. No need to worry, plus the fewer people know about the ICO, the more we can all buy during the first day

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:24:23 PM

the ico will most likely be uncapped so you don't have to compete against other buyers.
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 12:33:23 AM

the ico will most likely be uncapped so you don't have to compete against other buyers.

Where did you pick this up?
Ghasty

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:03:28 AM

the ico being uncapped would be a bad thing. very bad.
MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:04:11 AM

Hello MNE community, I am considering a large investment in Minereum and Artemine but have some questions I was hoping someone on here would be kind enough to clarify for me.

-Why is the Minereum way of mining superior to traditional mining infrastructure that most of the crypto world relies on?  Is this algorithm that mines "on the fly" quicker or more efficient in someway?

-Does Artemine mine the same way is Minereum?

-What specifically am I purchasing in the Artemine ICO?  I see on previous discussions you're technically purchasing a Genesis Address.  So, if I were to purchase 100k Artemine, I'm really purchasing one Genesis Address that will generate 100k artemine tokens over 60 years, correct?

Thank you all!
12inchMom

Activity: 322

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:05:39 AM

Hi Everyone,

The ICO will probably happen at the end of the second week of september, and we'll probably get an announcement this friday or weekend. No need to worry, plus the fewer people know about the ICO, the more we can all buy during the first day

Actually i want everyone to know about it. if i can get it on cnn, bbc, jsc that would be amazing. The more ppl, the higher mne would pump and am ready for a pump session.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:39:04 AM

Most uncapped ICOs this year have failed to give returns to investors. An uncapped ICO would be a very bad idea. Minereum and Artmine would lose a lot of supporters. These projects are only running because the community is behind them.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:41:10 AM

Most uncapped ICOs this year have failed to give returns to investors. An uncapped ICO would be a very bad idea. Minereum and Artmine would lose a lot of supporters. These projects are only running because the community is behind them.
I think iot will be different in this kind of projects, because uncapped ICOs has marketing way longer before the announcement of the project itself, thus having too many investors coming in already declining the supposedly rise of investros profit, but in this case, since ICO is not marketed long time and will run for the usual duration, it is likely that this project will get traction once the development and marketing happen after the ICO.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:01:06 AM

Yikes, I didn't expect my post to be so controversial. I concluded the ICO being uncapped from the information we currently have at hand. There will be a fixed exchange rate for MNE and ETH but there was no mention of hard caps for each day or the whole ICO, but I obviously can't be sure that there won't be a cap introduced after all.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:43:41 AM

Hello MNE community, I am considering a large investment in Minereum and Artemine but have some questions I was hoping someone on here would be kind enough to clarify for me.

-Why is the Minereum way of mining superior to traditional mining infrastructure that most of the crypto world relies on?  Is this algorithm that mines "on the fly" quicker or more efficient in someway?

-What specifically am I purchasing in the Artemine ICO?  I see on previous discussions you're technically purchasing a Genesis Address.  So, if I were to purchase 100k Artemine, I'm really purchasing one Genesis Address that will generate 100k artemine tokens over 60 years, correct?

Thank you all!

I am sure dev will give you the right answer soon!
CraveIt

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:01:54 AM

This looks real good, company about to be set up in zug, which means there will be a "face" behind Minereum. This is sure to give much more trust to investors, i very highly rate this move and am looking forward to buy some art
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:05:49 AM

This looks real good, company about to be set up in zug, which means there will be a "face" behind Minereum. This is sure to give much more trust to investors, i very highly rate this move and am looking forward to buy some art

Totally agreed with you this will be game changing moment when the company will be set up in Zug a heaven for blockchain based startup. I also have very strong believe in the future of both projects this will move forward more strong and will grow rapidly.
kozak.finance

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:23:31 AM

Hello m8es!

Can anyone please explain me in a few simple words - what are the main points of this coin and Technology itself? Ive read WP and all the stuff, but nowdays lots of beautiful words appear with no sence inside.

What is the usability of this coin and how it will be able co compete with hundreds of others?
MiBambino

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:29:31 AM

Hello m8es!

Can anyone please explain me in a few simple words - what are the main points of this coin and Technology itself? Ive read WP and all the stuff, but nowdays lots of beautiful words appear with no sence inside.

What is the usability of this coin and how it will be able co compete with hundreds of others?

These coins are essentially bringing cryptocurrency closer to the people. With MNE, we're already able to create our own coins, and with ART we'll be able to launch our very own ICO's. Also, MNE will be used as a lottery and crowdfunding platform, whereas ART will be used as genesis addresses.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:02:17 AM

You need to give few minutes of your precious time and should read about the project and future plans where these tokens will be used for. There is lot of cool stuff in pipeline to be completed which is being done with different approach by backing all this with physical office from Switzerland which is under establishing phases right now. Lottery,pokemon type game and other services also will be built on Minereum platform.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
12inchMom

Activity: 322

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:39:56 PM

You need to give few minutes of your precious time and should read about the project and future plans where these tokens will be used for. There is lot of cool stuff in pipeline to be completed which is being done with different approach by backing all this with physical office from Switzerland which is under establishing phases right now. Lottery,pokemon type game and other services also will be built on Minereum platform.

Mne/ Art will directly compete with companies that have amassed large ICO. Kick just had a successful ICO, and i can see ART following suite

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
minereum (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 01:17:38 PM

Thank you all!

1. The self mining principle is more efficient in the sense that no miners are directly required for the generation of coins. For more information on this process refer to the whitepaper and/or news articles that can be found on the initial page of this thread.

2. Yes Artemine self mines in the same principle as Minereum, in addition, Artemine will allow Public Mining.

3. When you contribute in Artemine you will be getting in return a Genesis Address that will generate the allocated amount of coins for a period of 100000000 ETH Blocks, the period in time depends on the ethereum blocks duration over time, at current avg block time of 20 seconds it will last for about 60 years.

Minereum - The First Self Mining Smart Contract

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
MiBambino

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:29:30 PM

Thank you all!

1. The self mining principle is more efficient in the sense that no miners are directly required for the generation of coins. For more information on this process refer to the whitepaper and/or news articles that can be found on the initial page of this thread.

2. Yes Artemine self mines in the same principle as Minereum, in addition, Artemine will allow Public Mining.

3. When you contribute in Artemine you will be getting in return a Genesis Address that will generate the allocated amount of coins for a period of 100000000 ETH Blocks, the period in time depends on the ethereum blocks duration over time, at current avg block time of 20 seconds it will last for about 60 years.

Is there any way to purchase a number of ART coins without buying a genesis address? I can't imagine ART being able to be listed on an exchange is there isn't a circulating supply

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: