Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:27:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438024 times)
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:27:01 PM

Next week we will get more info about the new project, what do you think better to buy some now? i relly hope some one will dump some coin to lower price ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snodo

Activity: 252
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:33:11 PM

Next week we will get more info about the new project, what do you think better to buy some now? i relly hope some one will dump some coin to lower price ..

Even lower?
I don't think so - as soon as the artemine ICO date is announced the MNE price will rise dramatically.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:46:00 PM

Even lower?
I don't think so - as soon as the artemine ICO date is announced the MNE price will rise dramatically.

Dramatically is a big word; I doubt it'll go over the ATH to be honest. I keep telling people they need to invest, yet it's more based on emotion than on rationality, in the way that I want to believe MNE and ART will boom. I keep asking myself 'why would they need to become more valuable, other than my own profit? Why would someone pay 20, 30, 40 bucks for this coin for any other reason than pure speculation?' I don't know the answer, and I'm sure you don't either. Yes, the products are great. It's awesome that we can create our own tokens and launch our ICO's, and soon go look for MNE on our streets with the World app, but these things are not enough to raise the price. I hope the devs have anything else in store, otherwise we're looking at two great projects with cheap coins, nothing more.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
12inchMom

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:40:24 AM

Even lower?

Dramatically is a big word; I doubt it'll go over the ATH to be honest. I keep telling people they need to invest, yet it's more based on emotion than on rationality, in the way that I want to believe MNE and ART will boom. I keep asking myself 'why would they need to become more valuable, other than my own profit? Why would someone pay 20, 30, 40 bucks for this coin for any other reason than pure speculation?' I don't know the answer, and I'm sure you don't either. Yes, the products are great. It's awesome that we can create our own tokens and launch our ICO's, and soon go look for MNE on our streets with the World app, but these things are not enough to raise the price. I hope the devs have anything else in store, otherwise we're looking at two great projects with cheap coins, nothing more.

Why would anyone pay for any other coin except for pure speculation? Mne can pretty much do anything ETH can. So why will anyone pay $300 for ETH

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Anhtatsu

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:42:07 AM

If the ICO is definitely published, I will use my 85 BTC to buy MNE  Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MiBambino

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:53:24 AM

Even lower?

Why would anyone pay for any other coin except for pure speculation? Mne can pretty much do anything ETH can. So why will anyone pay $300 for ETH

XEM can do everything bitcoin can and it's still cheap as fuck. What products need is advertising and backing from major companies; Eth rose to 300/400$ because Microsoft, JP morgan and all those other giants got behind it.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
HerthaYid

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:16:45 AM

Even lower?

XEM can do everything bitcoin can and it's still cheap as fuck. What products need is advertising and backing from major companies; Eth rose to 300/400$ because Microsoft, JP morgan and all those other giants got behind it.
And XEM has a market cap of $2,387,475,000 😁 You need to look at that rather than price of coin
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:20:39 AM

Next week minereum at 50$  Wink advice you.....
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:27:48 AM

Should not be the mne Tokens much higher priced than 4 - 5 $ currently?

Assumed that 1 ETH = 350$ when ARTMINE ICO starts and on day 1, 10 MNE = 1 EH = 350$ -> 1MNE = 35$

Current Price: 4$
ICO Price (assumed 1 ETH = 350$): 35$

Don't people trust the project or what's up?
It will  be, once the date of the Artemine ICO is release, just wait for it man, you can quote me on this though, because I am sure of it. Smiley
MiBambino

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:09:37 PM

Assumed that 1 ETH = 350$ when ARTMINE ICO starts and on day 1, 10 MNE = 1 EH = 350$ -> 1MNE = 35$

It will  be, once the date of the Artemine ICO is release, just wait for it man, you can quote me on this though, because I am sure of it. Smiley

Doubt it, I've read an quote somewhere that applies here: I can sell my fart for 100$, OR I can sell it for 10 of your farts. That however doesn't make your farts each worth 10$. Also, I guarantee no one is gonna buy ART with ETH, that would be absolutely ridiculous as that would be almost 10 times more expensive. They added the ETH value to show everyone how much better it'd be to buy it with MNE, so that interested investors would be buying MNE, pumping its value. I'm not saying that's not a good strategy, but you're comparing apples with oranges here. My guess is MNE might go up to 15$, but I'm more inclined we're not gonna see it go past 8$ anytime soon

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
HerthaYid

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:07:40 PM

It will  be, once the date of the Artemine ICO is release, just wait for it man, you can quote me on this though, because I am sure of it. Smiley

Doubt it, I've read an quote somewhere that applies here: I can sell my fart for 100$, OR I can sell it for 10 of your farts. That however doesn't make your farts each worth 10$. Also, I guarantee no one is gonna buy ART with ETH, that would be absolutely ridiculous as that would be almost 10 times more expensive. They added the ETH value to show everyone how much better it'd be to buy it with MNE, so that interested investors would be buying MNE, pumping its value. I'm not saying that's not a good strategy, but you're comparing apples with oranges here. My guess is MNE might go up to 15$, but I'm more inclined we're not gonna see it go past 8$ anytime soon
You're missing the point. The fart thing is conpletely irrelevant. The idea is that nobody will contribute using ETH because they can get more for their money by buying MNE and using that, thus driving the price of MNE up. With enough interest there will be a point where ETH may get you more for your money. It will balance out providing there is enough interest, because the circulating supply of MNE is limited, and the coins will be burned.

I'm not saying that it's 100% going to hit $30 but at the end of the day it all depends on the level of interest and how well it's marketed.
ICOphile

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 01:15:45 PM

It will  be, once the date of the Artemine ICO is release, just wait for it man, you can quote me on this though, because I am sure of it. Smiley

You're missing the point. The fart thing is conpletely irrelevant. The idea is that nobody will contribute using ETH because they can get more for their money by buying MNE and using that, thus driving the price of MNE up. With enough interest there will be a point where ETH may get you more for your money. It will balance out providing there is enough interest, because the circulating supply of MNE is limited, and the coins will be burned.

I'm not saying that it's 100% going to hit $30 but at the end of the day it all depends on the level of interest and how well it's marketed.

Exactly!

Giftcoin
The world’s first crypto currency for charitable giving
Download Whitepaper | Token Sale Opens 12 Jan 18 | See early entry token discount

TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER       
INSTAGRAM | BOUNTY | DOCUMENTARY
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 01:38:44 PM

Hi. I use ethereum wallet from https://freewallet.org/ . And now they launch this app Freewallet: Ethereum Token Wallet & ICO https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tw.org.freewallet.app and eth address is the same i used when collected genesis address. I installed app and MNE not show on this app.  Can someone help me to appear MNE on app or any solution? ( i will pay 20 MNE)

https://etherscan.io/token/0x1a95b271b0535d15fa49932daba31ba612b52946#readContract

Adriano put your wallet add into the box : "6.  availableBalanceOf" press "Query", divide it by 10m

then you have the amount of Mne you got, then wont be difficult to withdraw them Smiley

The problem is the app show i have 0 MNE and also i can't get private key for address from app.
https://freewallet.org/support/knowledgebase/where-are-my-private-keys/

Code:
Keep-it-simple’ philosophy is what people love about our products. We don’t use rudimentary solutions to provide our users with features they need. Wallet backup, cold storage, remote account lock are available for all Freewallet customers.
As Freewallet is a hosted wallet, it’s not feasible to provide the private keys to individual wallet addresses. Doing so would prevent us from taking advantage of our secure cold-storage technology to protect your funds.

I don't have any chance to get private key and put in MEW and withdraw.

I still didn't get tokens on freewallet app. They say " the issue is still being researched. When it is solved, you will get your tokens in the Freewallet."

I really start losing hope because the time still passing and i not receiving nothing and they do not make things clear.
MiBambino

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:01:24 PM

Exactly!

Let's agree to disagree, no disrespect brother

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
miner45678

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:24:56 PM

Exactly!

Let's agree to disagree, no disrespect brother

the funny thing is in terms of making profit, you all are debating whether it will go up 100% from the price today or 700%.  LET EITHER HAPPEN AND I WILL BE A HAPPY MAN!  hahaha, lets go MNE!
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:24:41 PM

What I am pointing just here mate is it will go up, but not as 10x like tha vlaue of eth as shown above, but my prediction is arpound 20-25$. If the marketing of Artemine is correct, it will be easily like that, as the supply is very low for this coin, it will be a fast roller coaster ride, low supply with high volume is directly related to high volatility.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:26:17 PM

If i understood next week we will get all the info about the new project
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:50:48 AM

One positive thing about this story is that the price of Minereum will resume to rise. Now, we can only speculate if it comes to $ 20 or $ 30.
However, the market will bring it close to the price set with Eth.
joncoinsnow

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:52:49 AM

there is no doubt that minereum will rise but dont compare it with the price of eth. It will depend with artemine marketing. if artemine worth the price why would mne not rise? if artemine marketing fail why would someone with eth and mne invest?  Huh

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:37:27 AM

If i understood next week we will get all the info about the new project

I think the revealing of the information is conditional. If the required permission for company is gotten dev will surely share detailed information with us during next week else it will be prolonged. In his latest roadmap he has put the ICO in quarterly tasks. It is best time to buy MNE as there is no concrete and hard date out yet.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: