Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:40:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438024 times)
Vashyron

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:25:41 PM

So with this new Dynerium airdrop happening September 30th that says you have to hold Mne in your wallet to receive them.

Does this have anything to do with this whole Minereum/Artemine thing? The announcement timing of Dynerium while the ICO is ongoing makes me wonder.

Can you please give a link to this airdrop? I'm interested to see more information about it. If you want post here send me a pm. Thanks

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2191551.0
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:33:31 PM

So with this new Dynerium airdrop happening September 30th that says you have to hold Mne in your wallet to receive them.

Does this have anything to do with this whole Minereum/Artemine thing? The announcement timing of Dynerium while the ICO is ongoing makes me wonder.

Can you please give a link to this airdrop? I'm interested to see more information about it. If you want post here send me a pm. Thanks

Just found the DYNERIUM announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2191551.0
And find this one There are super staking rewards for bag holders of the MNE.
Dynerium uses MNE as the base of the mining pool
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:00:34 PM

Easy. Is it Devs Addresses? He comes here addmits that he used this for funding or he says they arent his adds.

Either way this adds must be deleted because this accounts already dumped enough at ATH and will have ARTE gens Adds to dump even more.

The owner of this 816 Adds unloaded like 80k Mne near ATH thats $800k.

To the guys in telegram saying we should roll or eyes on this is outrageous, this ammount of money without any explanation is a big scam.

Alittle wrong here... The owner of the 816 address is not linked to anything besides around 200k Mne into arte... That's it...

The other address that are linked to even more being sent to livecoin... Thousands of gen address and We are talking millions of $$$ to a single person...

Damn, kinda thinking bout going to dynereum then

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:18:21 PM

Easy. Is it Devs Addresses? He comes here addmits that he used this for funding or he says they arent his adds.

Either way this adds must be deleted because this accounts already dumped enough at ATH and will have ARTE gens Adds to dump even more.

To the guys in telegram saying we should roll or eyes on this is outrageous, this ammount of money without any explanation is a big scam.

Alittle wrong here... The owner of the 816 address is not linked to anything besides around 200k Mne into arte... That's it...

The other address that are linked to even more being sent to livecoin... Thousands of gen address and We are talking millions of $$$ to a single person...

Damn, kinda thinking bout going to dynereum then

How do you want to delete addresses? The only way would be a new contract that excluded this addresses from mining MNE. There's no way this is gonna happen.
David0203

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:56:58 PM

Dev hast to answer about this concerns.
SupperTrapper

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:37:35 PM

Kind of glad I didn't touch this stuff. This is a bit messy.
mari4nn3

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:49:36 PM

So one guy only sent arround 200k Mne into ARTE ICO and there is other guy that could very well be the same one that sent thousands more to livecoin selling at ATH? And will probably sell at ATH when ARTE hits the exchanges, because he controls the ATH and future of the coin when he decides when to dump this huge ammount of tokens.

This is the perfect scam and outrageous. I know this aint going anywhere because people with Genesis Adds will roll their eyes and pretend nothing happen so they can keep selling their MNE but this is unaceptable even if its DEV. Its way to much money.

Tonton99

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:06:16 PM

So one guy only sent arround 200k Mne into ARTE ICO and there is other guy that could very well be the same one that sent thousands more to livecoin selling at ATH? And will probably sell at ATH when ARTE hits the exchanges, because he controls the ATH and future of the coin when he decides when to dump this huge ammount of tokens.

This is the perfect scam and outrageous. I know this aint going anywhere because people with Genesis Adds will roll their eyes and pretend nothing happen so they can keep selling their MNE but this is unaceptable even if its DEV. Its way to much money.

Tell me, off course Dev won't come clean on this. As always he hopes it will blow over and rely's on new investors  who don't scroll through 344 pages in this thread. As said before this is a near perfect scam where he roll's up his interest in new coins (ART, Burn MNE token, and others accepting MNE to mine) and continues to mine and dump on those coins as well. There is substantial evidence delivered that both MNE and future ART are heavy manipulated tokens with the same person filling his pockets while the majority of the investors loose out big time.

CryptoMeister
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:13:38 PM

Guys, dont focus anymore on that concerns, because dev cant do anything about it, that's why it is a smart contract. He can't revise anything anymore without introducing new coion or new contract. From the first thing, it is an airdrop, many people (except me, I have only one) invest their time and efforts as well to make so many accts, which they dont know if will ahve value or not, and in this case, they seem to have paid off on that,
What my point here is its an airdrop from the start, so dont focus on that, just accept it that there is people who holds too many addresses, and maybe withdrawing daily to get money, but also come to mind, that maybe this people as well is using that money to help MNE in any way. Just accept the facts and adapt into it, Dont make the situation adapt in yourself, World and Life isnt fair, and you ahve a choice to adapt on it and do what you have to do to even it up, not whine like this.
mari4nn3

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:27:10 PM

Guys, dont focus anymore on that concerns, because dev cant do anything about it, that's why it is a smart contract. He can't revise anything anymore without introducing new coion or new contract. From the first thing, it is an airdrop, many people (except me, I have only one) invest their time and efforts as well to make so many accts, which they dont know if will ahve value or not, and in this case, they seem to have paid off on that,
What my point here is its an airdrop from the start, so dont focus on that, just accept it that there is people who holds too many addresses, and maybe withdrawing daily to get money, but also come to mind, that maybe this people as well is using that money to help MNE in any way. Just accept the facts and adapt into it, Dont make the situation adapt in yourself, World and Life isnt fair, and you ahve a choice to adapt on it and do what you have to do to even it up, not whine like this.

Are you for real? So this is an airdrop but who do you think bhought your gen address generated MNE tokens? You think it was bots? Real people invested alot of money in this project, people who didnt got anything for free from airdrop but actually bhought with their own money.

So because you got a gen add lets close the eyes and move on? Lets pretend a guy doesnt have like 2k Genesis Adds and its getting rich on people beeing naive?

frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:14:47 PM

still waiting till mne tokens will be burned, i really hope it could reanimate token price atleast to 3 usd, cause when artemine ico will ends i guess it will be over of mne life, i dont think that anyone will need it anymore

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
Mr. Pool

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:18:47 PM

still waiting till mne tokens will be burned, i really hope it could reanimate token price atleast to 3 usd, cause when artemine ico will ends i guess it will be over of mne life, i dont think that anyone will need it anymore

Forget it, this coin is dead. It's a proven scam and only genesis holders will try to convince you otherwise.
Minereum was and never will be.
devlin

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:31:18 PM

It's not fair if someone have a huge portion of genesis addresses, but number of genesis address is same as in the beginning: 4268. So for MNE market it doesn't matter if 1 person dump a lot of MNE or 100 person dump same amount. Now after a few months many persons bought and trade MNE and is well distributed. A lot of people would like to have a genessis address (or more).
Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:39:08 PM

Off course you want to continue to sell your airdropped coins, I would preach the same in your position.
But be aware that your free obtained coins need to be purchased by someone that either believes in the projects or expects a reasonable chance to make some profit with it. This is when the shit hits the fan! There is no feasible future for this coin since is has red flags all over it and there is absolutely no fair playground to expect a good ROI based on market conditions (or generic growth) since there is one big holder that can dump on you whenever he desires.

I totally understand your position in this discussion but from an investment perspective I would recommend to run away from it and look for opportunities somewhere else. If you still thinking about investing then wait until it falls below $1 which will be sooner then later I guess

CryptoMeister
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:39:40 PM

It's not fair if someone have a huge portion of genesis addresses, but number of genesis address is same as in the beginning: 4268. So for MNE market it doesn't matter if 1 person dump a lot of MNE or 100 person dump same amount. Now after a few months many persons bought and trade MNE and is well distributed. A lot of people would like to have a genessis address (or more).

But most of all the traded Mne is in arte ico.... That's being said.. Now a short few hold all the Mne once again
devlin

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:54:59 PM

But most of all the traded Mne is in arte ico.... That's being said.. Now a short few hold all the Mne once again

True, but in every coin in this cryptoworld a few persons will have majority of coins, from beginning or after some time. Like in real world.

richpress

Activity: 225

Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 07:51:20 PM

Off course you want to continue to sell your airdropped coins, I would preach the same in your position.
But be aware that your free obtained coins need to be purchased by someone that either believes in the projects or expects a reasonable chance to make some profit with it. This is when the shit hits the fan! There is no feasible future for this coin since is has red flags all over it and there is absolutely no fair playground to expect a good ROI based on market conditions (or generic growth) since there is one big holder that can dump on you whenever he desires.

I totally understand your position in this discussion but from an investment perspective I would recommend to run away from it and look for opportunities somewhere else. If you still thinking about investing then wait until it falls below $1 which will be sooner then later I guess
Yes I was counting on getting a better price for MNE before the ICO but it just kept going down and down due to dumps. I sent them to ARTE just to feel better but deep down i know this was a wrong investment, Should only sell your airdropped coins and not risk and buy more... lesson learned.
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:35:30 AM

what's happen with Minereum or eth network , i can not check availablebalance in the smart contact

Error: CONNECTION ERROR: Couldn't connect to node //pub-node2.etherscan.io.
12inchMom

Activity: 322

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:25:30 AM

Roll Eyes Though the drama, I still hold.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
muhlambo

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:38:08 AM

Roll Eyes Though the drama, I still hold.

I fixed ur sentence, here: " Roll Eyes Though the purposely done drama to bring the price down to buy low as fck before supply cut, I still hold"  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: