Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:45:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438024 times)
Noobquestions

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:45:38 PM

still no MNE burnt. lol

Scam continues until the ICO is over.
Then burns tokens, and then prices will rise and once again it will be dropped

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tonton99

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:15:02 PM

The last day is running with the very good exchange rate 10NME=500ARTE or 1ETH=667ARTE. Hurry up to participate in this ICO to this Exchange Rate.

OMG, MNE is so cheap right now :-)
OMG market cap - 867M$
MNE - 1.4M$
MNE is super cheap right now!

They're two vastly different projects, the only thing they have in common is the Eth chain

Both are exactly the same projects, both hold exactly the same big genesis owner, both will dump coins on you like crazy and both will not have any sustainable development scheduled in the near future.

CryptoMeister
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:16:48 PM

how many MNE  coins totally?? is it just like ETH?? no limit.

It is hard to explain like this but you can get whole detail at the opening page of the topic to understand more better. I can tell in big lines this is much different than Ethereum it is mined automatically with every new block mined by ethereum miners. There are 4268 genesis addresses and each address gets 1.84 MNE daily. This will continue for 47 years approximately to reach at full supply. Now half supply will be burnt so good times ahead.

You forgot to mention that a large chunk of the Genesis accounts belong to the same person that will dump his coins on you for 47 years

CryptoMeister
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 06:40:25 PM

All this scam accusations in this thread keeping me out from this project. Sorry to say that but if so many people post proofs and findings about this. This have to be true even with only 50%. Still this is not good for this projet and would be nice to hear something from dev team about this.

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:00:35 PM

It is hard to explain like this but you can get whole detail at the opening page of the topic to understand more better. I can tell in big lines this is much different than Ethereum it is mined automatically with every new block mined by ethereum miners. There are 4268 genesis addresses and each address gets 1.84 MNE daily. This will continue for 47 years approximately to reach at full supply. Now half supply will be burnt so good times ahead.

You forgot to mention that a large chunk of the Genesis accounts belong to the same person that will dump his coins on you for 47 years

Would it be different if 500 different people dumped this coin on us for 47 years? I'm not saying the devs are doing a good job, but I think this thing is widely exaggerated. The coins are still there, and minereum actually works great, yet some people prefer to take a loss right now and trying to sink this ship as fast as possible, over giving the devs the chance to work this project out. Seems rather stupid to me.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:37:14 PM

so any news about MNE burning? i didnt miss something out right? tokens still not burned?
hope burning will be in 1-2 days, cause we already waiting a lot for it:/

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
devlin

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:41:54 PM

how many MNE  coins totally?? is it just like ETH?? no limit.

Now is less than 1.8 MNE per day, practically is 0.00032 MNE per Ethereum block, and reward per day depends on Ethereum time block.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:00:09 PM

so any news about MNE burning? i didnt miss something out right? tokens still not burned?

AFAIK token burning will get started after the finish of the ICO at the moment all raised tokens are sitting into contract address. Dev will make update about that plan after the finish of current ICO stay tuned.
frozenking

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:37:24 PM

AFAIK token burning will get started after the finish of the ICO at the moment all raised tokens are sitting into contract address. Dev will make update about that plan after the finish of current ICO stay tuned.

oh, so we need wait until the end of ico?Sad i saw that dev told a week ago that he will burn them in few days, maybe he made mistake and wanna say that few days after ico's end? or maybe i something didnt understand correctly, anyway, thx for the answer

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
flowers5

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:09:13 AM

Dev please clear your good name and introduce yourself.  It will solve the problems.

yweetot

Activity: 385

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:03:01 AM

What's the situation now? Huh

Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:25:42 AM

Would it be different if 500 different people dumped this coin on us for 47 years? I'm not saying the devs are doing a good job, but I think this thing is widely exaggerated. The coins are still there, and minereum actually works great, yet some people prefer to take a loss right now and trying to sink this ship as fast as possible, over giving the devs the chance to work this project out. Seems rather stupid to me.

Stupid remark, how would you team up those 500 different people to do this at once? All of them have different objectives and within a fairly distributed airdrop with a great prospect most of them will hoddle since future gains could be massive.
Not in this case so why are people (or the big gen holder) still dumping? Because there is no future and no reason to hoddle anymore.
Life with fact that it's now dragging a dead horse over the finish line and to the abattoir straight after

CryptoMeister
Hamzahaddane

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:11:41 PM

i prefer so many gen addresses are holding by the dev team,if so the dev team will work hard to improve the coins value!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
MiBambino

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:39:09 PM

i prefer so many gen addresses are holding by the dev team,if so the dev team will work hard to improve the coins value!

That's true, then again if the devs remain silent for much longer, the coins will be worth 0$. I believe in the product but a lot of people have lost faith. Sooner rather than later, the voice of opposition will be the loudest, which will cripple both projects

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 01:35:09 PM

That's true, then again if the devs remain silent for much longer, the coins will be worth 0$. I believe in the product but a lot of people have lost faith. Sooner rather than later, the voice of opposition will be the loudest, which will cripple both projects

MiBambino we have been at this road before. you should have sold at $8, so you wouldn't have this daily worries. anyway, since we been at this road before and safely cros it, why don't you learn to chill out and stop listening to this fucks who only intentions is to fud, so they can buy in on the dips. I can understand the constant fudding if the dev blatantly pulled off a scam but this is something else. Will we ever see $8 again or will it crash and burn? who knows. All you can do is chill and stop letting this fools get into head.

The one fucker that was trying to bribe. Ah! i would have taken you seriously but the whole bribe thing fucked it up for me. Even if you right, asking for a bribe makes you no better than the dev. So yeah.....

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
MiBambino

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:51:17 PM

MiBambino we have been at this road before. you should have sold at $8, so you wouldn't have this daily worries. anyway, since we been at this road before and safely cros it, why don't you learn to chill out and stop listening to this fucks who only intentions is to fud, so they can buy in on the dips. I can understand the constant fudding if the dev blatantly pulled off a scam but this is something else. Will we ever see $8 again or will it crash and burn? who knows. All you can do is chill and stop letting this fools get into head.

The one fucker that was trying to bribe. Ah! i would have taken you seriously but the whole bribe thing fucked it up for me. Even if you right, asking for a bribe makes you no better than the dev. So yeah.....

I have already made profit with Minereum, so I'm not worried about that. The thing is, I believe in the product, so I'd love to see it succeed and become what it was intended to become.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
mari4nn3

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:44:35 PM

I have already made profit with Minereum, so I'm not worried about that. The thing is, I believe in the product, so I'd love to see it succeed and become what it was intended to become.

We all do to. Point is, that a fair distribution of tokens is crucial for every project. Some get away with uneven distributions which at an extend is ok, but half of the suply is not ok to my eyes.

sanada.motokage

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:49:38 PM

That sounds interesting, I find another smart contract token, which is under airdrop.

Is there any airdrop for this token? or I see some bounty here.

If there is airdrop, I am glad to join .

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
joncoinsnow

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:51:46 PM

That sounds interesting, I find another smart contract token, which is under airdrop.

Is there any airdrop for this token? or I see some bounty here.

If there is airdrop, I am glad to join .

no there is no airdrop for this token.

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
samantadegrenet

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:14:50 PM

I am just wondering  , minereum price today is very low compare to what we have seen long time ago! what will happens when artemine ico is over? do you think minereum project will continue and how will continue if dev will be busy with the new project artemine?
Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: