Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2019, 12:42:18 PM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 [382] 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 435347 times)
Anonym1337x

Activity: 249
Merit: 11

If you want info about E-book, PM!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:24:37 PM

I cry guys Cheesy Minereum have a nice community, it deserve to grow ! Cheesy
Maybe devs will be more active, and they make campaigns etc. , and MNE will grow , maybe it will be after Monero Cheesy
Who knows... This coin is good, just need some updates. Smiley

I don't know why many people always insist that the team should be active on this forum, they need to prioritize development, isn't this all the FUD they will need to be responding to every time. I still believe we will see $10 price in future for those that truly believe in the project

I think if they will be more active , and answer on question they will have more investors . Sometimes i check new Token/Coin Announcements and i see dev vanish in 1-2 weeks, so i didn't invest in the coin , since i lost 1 Bitcoin (Ye i know not that much..) on Droxne last time . :/
I thought the dev will be back but no... He just pumped and dumped all coins, somehow he dumped 2x the maximum supply lol. And sorry for my English i hope you understand me . Smiley
But yes you are true btw. Smiley

►►Join this SE market! Razer, Google Pixel XL for ~25% price! ◄◄
|
https://discord.gg/hc8FE39
|
|
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josefelix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:33:24 PM

Maybe devs will be more active, and they make campaigns etc. , and MNE will grow , maybe it will be after Monero Cheesy

I don't know why many people always insist that the team should be active on this forum, they need to prioritize development, isn't this all the FUD they will need to be responding to every time. I still believe we will see $10 price in future for those that truly believe in the project

I think if they will be more active , and answer on question they will have more investors . Sometimes i check new Token/Coin Announcements and i see dev vanish in 1-2 weeks, so i didn't invest in the coin , since i lost 1 Bitcoin (Ye i know not that much..) on Droxne last time . :/
I thought the dev will be back but no... He just pumped and dumped all coins, somehow he dumped 2x the maximum supply lol. And sorry for my English i hope you understand me . Smiley

you are lucky you just lost only 1 bitcoin, here on bitcointalk are people who lost lot-lot more than just 1 bitcoin!

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
Anonym1337x

Activity: 249
Merit: 11

If you want info about E-book, PM!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:43:09 PM

you are lucky you just lost only 1 bitcoin, here on bitcointalk are people who lost lot-lot more than just 1 bitcoin!

Ye i know... I dont said thats all my loss,i just speak about 1 coin (DRXNE) , but not everybody can be a millionaire lol. :/

►►Join this SE market! Razer, Google Pixel XL for ~25% price! ◄◄
|
https://discord.gg/hc8FE39
|
|
|
josefelix

Activity: 532

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:45:53 AM

Still no exchange? Dev any update on whenever we may have 1?is anyone selling this OTC?
I m sure my friend you got in the wrong thread, this is minereum project not OTC. you have to make sure where you post the next time Grin

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:05:53 AM

Yes, growth was temporary. After a fall of almost 300 percent, the growth of 100 percent seems just a small correction.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
minereum

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 11:44:35 AM

Hi Everyone,

We would like to inform that we have the first prototype version of the Minereum World App ready.

We are currently working on getting it listed on the Apple App Store, this process is proving to be a bit challenging but we are working on it.

iphone is currently the only device that supports Augmented Reality with good standards. This was only possible since Apple released the ARKit back in September, we have been experimenting with it since then.

This first version is only for experimental purposes for the community, we will develop it along the way to improve it according to our plans.

We will post more updates along the way and when the app is available in the App Store, this can happen at any moment or in few more days if changes are required to meet the Apple Guidelines.

Stay tuned!

Minereum - The First Self Mining Smart Contract

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER ΞREDDIT ΞTELEGRAM Ξ ROADMAP Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  YOUTUBE
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:13:59 PM

Hi Everyone,

We would like to inform that we have the first prototype version of the Minereum World App ready.

We are currently working on getting it listed on the Apple App Store, this process is proving to be a bit challenging but we are working on it.

iphone is currently the only device that supports Augmented Reality with good standards. This was only possible since Apple released the ARKit back in September, we have been experimenting with it since then.

This first version is only for experimental purposes for the community, we will develop it along the way to improve it according to our plans.

We will post more updates along the way and when the app is available in the App Store, this can happen at any moment or in few more days if changes are required to meet the Apple Guidelines.

Stay tuned!

Happy to say I may have been wrong, I hope you succeed in finishing the app!

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
David0203

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:47:05 PM

Great update dev once again you showed the community how wrong they are.
Time to fill your bag guys.
ICOphile

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 03:23:11 PM

Never thought I'd buy into MNE again after moving all to ARTE, but I am starting to fill my bags again!

Giftcoin
The world’s first crypto currency for charitable giving
Download Whitepaper | Token Sale Opens 12 Jan 18 | See early entry token discount

TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER       
INSTAGRAM | BOUNTY | DOCUMENTARY
Capuchino

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:30:28 PM

This is good news !!! the developer continues to work on the project. And there is hope to see a good price for a coin

Donate:      WAVES, WavesGo  - 3PEmvrDSGPsfrrAthuRKERJ1evCik9xMCq9              BTC - 3KKLH2Es63zmDxuCysoiHM1q9PyiwGL9xA                      Eth -  0xaE614cDB2D93b21cd108dc5cd363888920D06576                       LTC - Lcuua4CPbXGDnwVGhexcy5ZotejSitroj9                         Zcash - t1cpNwrPMbMC3wcR1T1rVvLYttp86b95m75                             DASH  - XcYNtJ2cdTca4Qug8C62hhrW4X5RQhFcmh
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:33:05 PM

A timely update for a depressing market.  Well it shows that the devs are working for the world app after all.  Hopefully they get the community involved to spread the word about minereum.  This way it can help pump the price.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Shathil

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:23:00 PM

What Augmented Reality has to do while spending Minereum?

http://preview.ibb.co/hNQOyQ/Minereum_V2_cut.png

Hi Everyone,

Stay tuned!
ICOphile

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 05:42:01 PM

Hi Everyone,

Stay tuned!

It's going to be like a Pokemon app, where MNE can be found in the real world.

Giftcoin
The world’s first crypto currency for charitable giving
Download Whitepaper | Token Sale Opens 12 Jan 18 | See early entry token discount

TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER       
INSTAGRAM | BOUNTY | DOCUMENTARY
Münzpräger

Activity: 910
Merit: 327

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:48:51 PM

Hi Everyone,

Stay tuned!

It's going to be like a Pokemon app, where MNE can be found in the real world.

If people can get MNE for free by playing the app the price will  even go down on release. Why bother buying them on an exchange then? The app must incentivize people to pay with Minereum ingame.
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 11:10:30 PM

This project is still very active. The new apple store  app need long waiting times for both validation and publishing. Perhaps in  the new year we will see the app be published
devlin

Activity: 272

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:43:48 PM

Hi Everyone,

Stay tuned!

Congratulations minereum. Good work.
margaret21555

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:31:18 AM

good job , i am interested in this coin ,but i miss the chance to take part in the ico of mne Roll Eyes

WHITEPAPER┃--------▐ REAL PROPERTY TOKEN ▌--------┃TELEGRAM
▮▮▮▮ Facilitating Peer to Peer Transaction MAKING IT REAL ▮▮▮▮
JOIN TOKEN SALE [ ANNTwitterFacebookMediumYoutube ]
jofox

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:22:22 PM

Dev working on Genesis Addresses Trading Website.

Below you can see an example of the Trading Page. All the Addresses for Sale will be taken directly from the Smart Contract and displayed in the page automatically.

While the page is not ready you can use the Genesis Addresses Trading Thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2308395.0
temple

Activity: 640
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:17:11 PM

Yes, growth was temporary. After a fall of almost 300 percent, the growth of 100 percent seems just a small correction.

A fall of almost 300 percent? Did the coin's price go into the negative number area? Or how can something lose 300% of its 100% value?
pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:42:20 PM

Those who were holding or keep buying dips are smiling now as they knew that developers are best in this project. That prototype of the world application even for experimental purposes will lead it towards more advanced levels in coming months. My positions is long from all the times.
Pages: « 1 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 [382] 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.