Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:55:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptonit.net  (Read 5522 times)
SirJMD

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 06:14:49 PM

Down for you guys as well?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
talvivaara

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 06:23:19 PM

Yup, class A luck on my behalf. Went under just after few minutes after my first ever deposit there and at the very same second as i clicked "Sell" on the exchange. Not feeling very comfortable about it. Cheesy
Is there any official support channel, thread, etc. somewhere where I could read maintenance updates?

Excuse me, spare a coin for a cyber bum? - BTC: 1KiiToSx5G1ySGrSohvYtTxw5DUjbF7XYc - GET 10% OFF YOUR TRADING FEES FOR A YEAR @ Vircurex (referral link)
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 08:29:51 PM

Yup, class A luck on my behalf. Went under just after few minutes after my first ever deposit there and at the very same second as i clicked "Sell" on the exchange. Not feeling very comfortable about it. Cheesy
Is there any official support channel, thread, etc. somewhere where I could read maintenance updates?

Not that I know of. It's been down for a while now... I wonder if with the FTC price as it is it got hacked.
talvivaara

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 08:42:16 PM

Not that I know of. It's been down for a while now... I wonder if with the FTC price as it is it got hacked.
That or just too weak servers for the amount of interest in trading as with the current rise on price. Or maybe both, that's my guess and sure hope to see the service up soon and my coins in some form still existing. What bugs me is that for the ask price i was thinking for i could have already closed a sweet deal on vircurex...  Cry

Excuse me, spare a coin for a cyber bum? - BTC: 1KiiToSx5G1ySGrSohvYtTxw5DUjbF7XYc - GET 10% OFF YOUR TRADING FEES FOR A YEAR @ Vircurex (referral link)
SirJMD

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 09:47:20 PM

Anyone able to contact someone from the site?
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 10:06:14 PM

The SSL was gone for a while but it seems to be showing the SSL again. Fingers crossed it is coming online again properly soon.
talvivaara

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 07:32:08 AM

Just to update. My coins were all intact after the site came up. Withdrew them instantly and the whole fun just cost me sweat and transaction fees. Would recommend for everyone else also to bail out until they set up decent servers and/or at least some sort of channel for news elsewhere than on the front page that they can't keep up...

Aztec

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 11:02:38 PM

I keep getting Internal Server Errors when i try to withdraw ltc today. Anyone else having problems?
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 03:32:08 AM

Just created an account, will report back.

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
Sopap

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 04:55:32 AM

Fuck! Now I have my 5.9 LTC stuck in there. I have no way to withdraw them
Brandon_Cryptonit

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 08:19:04 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 10:10:54 AM by magellan

Fuck! Now I have my 5.9 LTC stuck in there. I have no way to withdraw them

but what is the problem? there is a wonderful support that is able to solve any problem (if you are honest about your intentions)

Cryptonit - the legendary bitcoin exchange
since 2012

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:21:59 AM

I have coins stuck as well; the google authenticator is not installing; they said to use email authenticator then; except the email authentication page tells you to input google authenticator code to change!

This is ridiculous. Putting in another support ticket

i just sent coins to there and traded days ago.

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 01:54:46 AM

I have coins stuck as well; the google authenticator is not installing; they said to use email authenticator then; except the email authentication page tells you to input google authenticator code to change!

This is ridiculous. Putting in another support ticket

i just sent coins to there and traded days ago.

after complaining again they withdrew my coins to requested addresses

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
Brandon_Cryptonit

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 01:55:00 PM

Just to update. My coins were all intact after the site came up. Withdrew them instantly and the whole fun just cost me sweat and transaction fees. Would recommend for everyone else also to bail out until they set up decent servers and/or at least some sort of channel for news elsewhere than on the front page that they can't keep up...

Cryptonit have had significant positive changes in the recent months. It concerns technical infrastructure and legal base as well.
Briefly https://www.cryptonit.net/about
All maintenance schedule and unpredicted problems are being posted in the news section and in our twitter/
And here is our official topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735931

Thank you

Cryptonit - the legendary bitcoin exchange
since 2012
darcho

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:36:36 AM

Attention!!!!!!!
Over 15 days I am waiting when my account is unlocked.
They are scam or fraud
I deposit my cryptonit.net account via astropay cards. Then I dont know whats happened they are blocked my account with my $4440.
and dont give me any information. They say astropay have any questions about my any deposits. Its a long history.......

I am preparing the documents to the lawyer for filing a lawsuit in the International Court of Justice.
Be careful with this company
longtraded

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:42:27 PM

Does anyone hear something new about this exchange? Seems that it's working, but I could found only BTC/EUR and BTC/USD pairs.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:57:49 PM

So many problems with this one. I think you people should find some other way to trade your crypto.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
longtraded

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:31:57 AM

So many problems with this one. I think you people should find some other way to trade your crypto.
Thank you for clarifying. I'll not use it.
Edward_Cryptonit

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 12:07:02 PM

Sounds like FUD. Please list the problems which you have noticed and we will do our best to solve them as soon as possible.

Some of the clients might have experienced problems while using the service in recent days. This happened due to a global upgrade which was taking place in Crypotnit.

Deposits, withdrawals and trading are already working in normal mode. New Cryptonit offers a very fast and convenient interface, robust API and top-notch client support. Cryptonit has been providing bitcoin buying/selling services since 2012 with convenient FIAT deposit/withdrawal methods.

Should you have any further questions, feel free to let us know.

Cryptonit team

Cryptonit.net - reliable cryptocurrency exchange.
chatbtc

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:38:22 PM

Thank you for clarifying. I'll not use it.

Well, I dont know the problems you have with crypronit.net, but I am a client of more than 7 months with these guys..
Never had any issue that was not resolved promptly..
From verification -- I am a fully verified member -- and used Paypal many times and credit cards..
Today I have traded without a single hitch...
Check them out for yourself
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: